• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Magical and Middle-Aged: A spoof rp

redraider

It all started 20 years ago. A giant monster came to ravage Tokyo, only to be stopped by a preteen girl with a cute costume and pink energy blasts. Soon, magical girls started popping up in other place. London, Paris, Chicago. And you wished, more than anything, to be one of those heroines. Saving the world, finding true love and best friends...

Alas, it seemed your fate was to be normal and watch from the sidelines.

Now, in your thirties, you and a group of friends have gathered for a girls' night out. But when you're given a chance to live your childhood dreams a little later than you expected, are you going to take up the call of justice?

Hi there! As you may or may not have guessed, this is a mahou shoujo parody rp. We're going to have all the fun of typical magical girls, now mixed in with the working life and grind of adulthood. There are few basic rules, of course:

No godmodding, controlling other people's characters, etc.

No racism, sexism, etc.

No abusing other people in the OOC

Follow all site rules

Hope to see you all signing up soon!

This sounds wonderful lmao

I know this isn't exactly meant to be super serious, but do you have a reason for why whatever force was making magical girls decided that younger preteen and teenage girls weren't appropriate for the job this time?

This sounds wonderful lmao

I know this isn't exactly meant to be super serious, but do you have a reason for why whatever force was making magical girls decided that younger preteen and teenage girls weren't appropriate for the job this time?

We're what was available.

We're what was available.
So normal young magical girls still exist, and we have to deal with the usual "Aren't you a little old" from other people.

Also! When younger girls become magical girls, what happens when they get older? Like the 1st magical girl was around for how long? Did she retire with all her powers? Did she lose them after a while? Is she still fighting?

Hmm... I'm going to say most retire after a short while, powers intact. This group are the oldest active magical girls by a good margin, though there may be one or two college-age running around.

This question is for everyone: got any plans/ideas for an overall theme that this group of magical heroes will have? Or maybe there'll be something of a mismatch to add a bit of further complication.

Yeah,I figure whoever recruits them might go more freestyle when giving them their powers,but otherwise if more people think otherwise it might be fun to follow a theme.

Alright! It's a little late where I am, but I'll have a CS thread up tomorrow. Also, do you folks want a discord server?

I'm fine with or without a discord server. How often would you like us to post once the RP thread is up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back