• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Upon Us

OffSideTech said:
@TurtleGod
Becuase you don't know what to put down for description; put down how your character found out/what happened when he got magic abilities
I'm doing that right now, chief!

*a few seconds later*

On second thought chief, sleep is more important!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="x B3457 R3L3453x]Ok so like minor stuff?

[/QUOTE]
No like what they are doing at the start of the RP to get to that because that's a bit OP if you can do that right away. Plus you need to take a few things off. That's way too many things to be mastered at.

OffSideTech said:
No like what they are doing at the start of the RP to get to that because that's a bit OP if you can do that right away. Plus you need to take a few things off. That's way too many things to be mastered at.
How so it's not much really it's literally only three things.

[QUOTE="x B3457 R3L3453x]How so it's not much really it's literally only three things.

[/QUOTE]
It's not that it's too much. Just some of it is a little OP.

[QUOTE="x B3457 R3L3453x]The most infamous and deadly use of this magic ability though is it's ability to completely consume a target in it's wake by breaking them down but by bit.

[/QUOTE]
This is a little OP for 'Mist'

Also, your starting magic ability could be manipulating water/smoke

[QUOTE="x B3457 R3L3453x]It's pure dark magic. I use the word mist because that's how it primarily looks. Have you ever seen Naruto or watched it?

[/QUOTE]
No I have not.

I just think it's a bit OP for an RP that's about learning how to use magic.

Dark Magic isn't really a thing in this RP because all magic isn't light or dark, it's just a way to manipulate the world around your character.

I suggest reading some of the other CS, they have some great examples!

P.S Sorry if I sound mean about this, I'm just trying to keep the RP fair and balanced! I did not intend to sound mean but I understand if you think I come off as hostile! Again sorry!

Hello, I really hate to burts in, but I was wondering, OP, if my character sheet was passable? I was just kinda winging it with the character profile, so I hope it's detailed enough!

RulerofPurple said:
Hello, I really hate to burts in, but I was wondering, OP, if my character sheet was passable? I was just kinda winging it with the character profile, so I hope it's detailed enough!
Well, I guess that question was answered, haha! Thanks, OP

it's ok, I just think there's a little missunderstanding. I don't have like a bunch of abilities I just had to be specific on affects is all. Ill state my abilities right now in a more simpler way. Basically my character can just summon this black magic substance and change its affects to a certain extent.

A roleplay like this I'm sure is worth the wait! You just want to get everything organized, that is a perectly good reason for the wait!

Before I post the starting scene I need to ask. Is everyone alright with meeting each other at the police station at the start of the RP?

OffSideTech said:
Before I post the starting scene I need to ask. Is everyone alright with meeting each other at the police station at the start of the RP?
that sounds good to me

OffSideTech said:
Sure thing!

[QUOTE="x B3457 R3L3453x]Ah....well I dunno. Do I post or no? Now that I've cleared up exactly what his abilities are.

[/QUOTE]
One sec let me take a look at your CS

[QUOTE="x B3457 R3L3453x]Ah....well I dunno. Do I post or no? Now that I've cleared up exactly what his abilities are.

[/QUOTE]
You need to edit your CS

WELP first post and Jacob's already being a sarcastic butt..haha!

Since there are so many people rping , should we have a sort of system? Like, to say when we are about to post, so people don't accidentally overlap each other??

RulerofPurple said:
Since there are so many people rping , should we have a sort of system? Like, to say when we are about to post, so people don't accidentally overlap each other??
We can work something out, oh and I just realized it might be hard to get a lot of detail in the first reply. So it's fine if you are not that detailed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back