• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Upon Us

OffSideTech said:
I feel so bad for having the shortest reply in my own RP!
Ah, don't be! Everyone has different writing lenghts! It would be worse if you were just writing pages of useless crap just to make a quota!

RulerofPurple said:
Ah, don't be! Everyone has different writing lenghts! It would be worse if you were just writing pages of useless crap just to make a quota!
I normally write a lot more. I just ran out of things because I put all my writing into the first reply

OffSideTech said:
I normally write a lot more. I just ran out of things because I put all my writing into the first reply
It's fine! :)

Yea, I was actually going to sleep as well! I'll reply as soon as I can! Night!

[QUOTE="x B3457 R3L3453x]Should I send my starter then?

[/QUOTE]
I think since your accepted, you can start whenever you want!

I believe my timezone is Pacific, so it's around 7:00 for me right now, so I shall thus begin my reply.

Also: I'd like to put out the possibility for a key weapon right now.

Just saying, anything can be turned into a defense.

TurtleGod said:
Also: I'd like to put out the possibility for a key weapon right now.
Just saying, anything can be turned into a defense.
Alright!

Just try not to go too far in the roleplay, seeing as how not everyone is awake yet, I think. I have my fair share of experiences where I went to sleep, woke up, and saw pages of post that I was to far behind to reply to.

RulerofPurple said:
Alright!
Just try not to go too far in the roleplay, seeing as how not everyone is awake yet, I think. I have my fair share of experiences where I went to sleep, woke up, and saw pages of post that I was to far behind to reply to.
Yeah, I'm familiar with that, it happens to me most in the OOC and sometimes in really fast-paced roleplays that allow short replies such as in a Phoenix Wright Roleplay (actually my most notable example of both) where OOC would get filled with around 2 to 5 pages daily and IC would get 2 to 3 daily, so it was REALLY hard to keep up with it. Eventually I just faded away from it.

I'm just hoping my vocabulary makes up for my lack of words, personally.

RulerofPurple said:
I hate it when that happen. It's so hard to get back into a RP when you are so far behind!

So basically I have to keep the never ending line until most of the people are in the RP.

I mean even with a few people the DMV is never fast. Always an hour wait..

I wasn't sure of the time or how long the line was, so I took a guess and assumed the group was near the middle. I now assume it's night, since there are people who can make light shows. Or at least evening.

I can also now say I can write detailed paragraphs, two in a row and the second one was longer than the first.

But maybe that's because dialogue helps.

Would now be a good time to get them out of the line? Do you guys think there are enough people in the RP to do that?

OffSideTech said:
Would now be a good time to get them out of the line? Do you guys think there are enough people in the RP to do that?
I think so!

I'm actually waiting for rubelline's reply but I don't think everyone's entered yet.

Technically only four people have posted in the IC. B3457 hasn't posted yet, and johndoe wasn't accepted.

TurtleGod said:
I'm actually waiting for rubelline's reply but I don't think everyone's entered yet.
Technically only four people have posted in the IC. B3457 hasn't posted yet, and johndoe wasn't accepted.
Oh, right! Maybe we should wait a bit then

@x B3457 R3L3453x

Are you still waiting to post?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back