• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magic school (1 slot open!)

Mx. Broken

U know what they say about people who use Pantene
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
16 year old Kieran Ross was a child of mischief, everywhere he went, something went wrong, may it be random fires, or swarms of crows attacking people he didn't like. He'd changed schools multiple times, none of them working for him. That is- until he began attending Locke Academy, a school for gifted individuals, may it be warlocks, werewolves, imps, faries, or shape-shifters, all were welcome. Finally he'd found where he belonged, but what will he do when the school is threatened by an unknown force? Can he and his friends stop it in time to save the school and all of its students?

Is this still possibly accepting
I think we still need one more player, as long as you are okay with us having started without you. I'm pretty sure the leader/creator is afk, however. I can ask them when they get back on.
no worries lol! I figured it had already started. And sounds good thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back