• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magic RP with artifacts....interested?

You're popular because I posted. (jk, jk)

I would prefer to have the Ring of Gyges, but I found a number of interesting artifacts and will roll with whatever.

Huzzah! I'm still thinking over what artifacts/relics I'd like my character to have, but I'm leaning towards Vulcan's hammer or the hide of the Nemean loin.

So I know ones from games are not allowed but what about books specifically the chronicles of nick that takes the Greek and Christian pantheons and sorta mixes them together

Skeletonjack Skeletonjack
Well, since this is based off the Modern World, I will have to say you can't really use one from books. However, if you can tell me what artifact you are thinking of using, I might consider it~

I am interested in joining. I've even already done some research and selected the artifacts I'd like.

Houyi's Bow: Bow of the Chinese God of Archery Houyi.
Akshaya Tunir: An inexhaustible quiver of arrows. Hindu Mythology.

The Crane-bag: This one is a bit iffy as the mythology it is from doesn't go into a lot of details. From what I've gathered, it is a bag made from the skin of a Magical Crane that is small enough to fit on a necklace but capable of holding nearly anything. It was held by a man named Manannan Mac Lir and had all of his precious things inside of it, including his house..apparently. From the mythology, it has one major limitation. When the Tide was in, the bag was full, but when the Tide was out, it was empty of everything. It is interesting. When the tide is out, nothing can be put into the bag or taken out. Also, it is Celtic Mythology.

Considering the modern times, we can change the tides to day and night maybe, or maybe have the bag respond to the specific area my character would be in.

Well, since this is based off the Modern World, I will have to say you can't really use one from books. However, if you can tell me what artifact you are thinking of using, I might consider it~
The Malachi sword (a sword that can transform into any type of bladed weapon)
IMG_1146.JPG
And the Malachi armor (a nigh impenetrable armor that gives the user the powers of darkness manipulation, fire manipulation, and electrical bolt shooting while also sending them into an internal struggle with bloodlust)
IMG_1145.PNG

Hm~ Well, I don't know about the armor since I feel like that will be too powerful as for the sword, I think you might be able to use it. I must ask though if you can modify the history just a bit so that it isn't based too heavily on the book. I might reconsider the armor is you can think of some really good limitations and weaknesses for it, or you can find an alternative.

Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
I'm ok with the first two, but the three one is a bit confusing, mainly because of its story. How does the tide affect what's in the bag? o.o

Can I claim the Tinder Box from the fairy tale The Tinder Box?
Also can I have a pouch of the sand from that mirror in The Snow Queen?

Hm~ Well, I don't know about the armor since I feel like that will be too powerful as for the sword, I think you might be able to use it. I must ask though if you can modify the history just a bit so that it isn't based too heavily on the book. I might reconsider the armor is you can think of some really good limitations and weaknesses for it, or you can find an alternative.

Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
I'm ok with the first two, but the three one is a bit confusing, mainly because of its story. How does the tide affect what's in the bag? o.o
Ok fair enough what about the heart of Tartarus instead of the armor it would allow him to summon 1-2 greek & roman monster(s) at a time if he made a summoning circle and put a drop of blood on it. And obviously he only has so much blood before he either passes out or dies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back