• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic Rising - OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Remembrance Remembrance Reticent Reticent animegirl20 animegirl20 u k i y o u k i y o q r o w q r o w Phayne Phayne
Deadlines: Currently thursday or wednesday of this week. Not 100% decided.

animegirl20 animegirl20 'Japanese' is not a nationality in this universe. Idoxian and Aestese are the two available nationality. (ik, Harumi hasn't posted a map yet. ) It's mentioned in the notes I think.

Remembrance Remembrance 'Intimidation' is NOT a specialization. If you need help with the factor, please contact me or floral via here or pm.
it only says it's not required so um what's the difference between the two races?

Info in nationality
it only says it's not required so um what's the difference between the two races?
ah my bad, she said she was going to put it up there.

Aestelas is the largest land mass, it has the palace/kingdom where we begin. (Cirrane.) There are more cities and magic here is more tourism based, or spell and potion based. (tourism meaning fortune telling, tarot reading, charm shops, etc etc.) People who live on the mainland are called Aestese. A lot of hatred toward magic users remains in the rural areas. Lots of wealthy/royals live in Cirrane. A caste system is invisible, but you can still see it in the cities.

The Idoxians live on one of the two islands. Still governed by the Cirrane king, but are more free-spirited and connected with magic. Climate unlike the seasoned Aestelas, is almost always warm. Lots of rural areas and no big cities. Elementals and other types of magic flourish here. The island name is Iodux. No caste system or hatred exist on the island, typically called the island of good will.

Vaisora is the other island and is unhabitable by anyone but the immortal queen and her army. They are called Vaisarians.

TYPES OF SPEALIZATIONS
-Tarot Cards
-Mind Reading
-Future Telling
-Elements
-Curse, Charms, and Hexes
-Potions
-Spells
-Enchantment
-Black Magic
-Necromancy
-Shapeshift
-Illusions

Witches can specialize in two, but still be able to use other forms of magic. (theres no lore page yet so it's going here. )

I know it may be a lot to ask for but what is a specialization for a human that does not use magic, also what type of guilds are there?

I know it may be a lot to ask for but what is the nationality, and specialization for a human that does not use magic, also maybe is there guilds in the lore.
Nationality was just spoken about above^

We also would really prefer to have characters that have some connection with magic. They don't have to be called a witch, but the story revoles around inhumans. I recommend consulting with floral/harumi if you wish to have a normal, non-magic being.

As for guilds, floral is working on a lore page and I wasn't informed on any particular groups other than things like covens, priestess/priest, royals, knights, and thieves. for guilds specifically, take it up with the higher GM.

-Tarot Cards
-Mind Reading
-Future Telling
-Elements
-Curse, Charms, and Hexes
-Potions
-Spells
-Enchantment
-Black Magic
-Necromancy
-Shapeshift
-Illusions

Witches can specialize in two, but still be able to use other forms of magic. (theres no lore page yet so it's going here. )
So uh... Intimidation is NOT a skill, this is gonna kill me.

Why can’t it? Just let it be like a mystical kind of intimidation, some sense of dread just emanates from him, there is nothing he knows how to do magic-wise, he’s already inhuman so what else do I need to do?

I’ve basically put it to two options that I’ll let you recommend me on,
1. No specialization
2. Forceful use of a specialization
Or the magic hidden third option, just let it be.

So uh... Intimidation is NOT a skill, this is gonna kill me.

Why can’t it? Just let it be like a mystical kind of intimidation, some sense of dread just emanates from him, there is nothing he knows how to do magic-wise, he’s already inhuman so what else do I need to do?

I’ve basically put it to two options that I’ll let you recommend me on,
1. No specialization
2. Forceful use of a specialization
Or the magic hidden third option, just let it be.
*cough* intimidation can be a lesser form of a mind spealzaltion, so just put Mind reading or mind magic *cough*

I kind of bs'd my way through my character sheet. I hope it's not too terrible and that I didn't mess with the lore or anything. With that said, I will change anything that needs to be changed if necessary.

I kind of bs'd my way through my character sheet. I hope it's not too terrible and that I didn't mess with the lore or anything. With that said, I will change anything that needs to be changed if necessary.
I love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back