• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magic Man seeking El Diablo

eowarion

Wizard Extraordinaire
And if that Talledega Nights reference wasn't lost on you...

tenor.gif

But seriously, I am looking for original, fantasy type stories to get into. I like to be verbose when needed, but I will also use few words when the situation allows. I ask for some semblance of grammar, and especially use of words, not letters in place of them.

I don't really do fandom, or writing existing characters. I much prefer original ideas, at least so much as an original idea can be had. Romance if it happens through the course of a story is fine by me, but I try to avoid shoehorning it in at the start.

I'm in my thirties, and would prefer to have a partner closer to my age, mostly for any and all oof chatter/banter that will likely also occur. I'm in the PST timezone, and try to post at least once a day, but life gets crazy, and maybe only once a week works out sometimes. I always try to communicate what's up, though.

I am usually more adept at maining a male character, but can fluff in either way for secondary characters or other interactions.

I am always terrible at this seeking posts, so any questions? Hit me up.

PMs or discord I can handle.

Hi there! I am interested in a fantasy RP. I play a female character, so I am looking for a male. PM me if interested, we can discord :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back