• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Magi OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
i already have a good idea for mine. although, if anyone wishes, i may be up to do characters with pre-existing relations (for example, form the same universe)?

Ain't asking...thinking about doing good o'l Saltzper...or some one from the Blood Ravens...maybe Jonah or Tarkus...even Thaddaus or Cyrus...

On the flip side, Im debatting on doing my secound one either from RWBY or Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel.

see, when it comes to things like this i usually have a 'four' i choose from. Captain Falcon, from F-Zero, Mr Dark (a little edited though for the spooky/evil factor), from Rayman, Fi, from Legend of Zelda, and Tails from Sonic.

however, now here's my thinking, would it be possible for characters from different universes to already know each other? this is an interdimensional pub, after all (is this the case A aaaah )? if so, we could do something like that?

see, when it comes to things like this i usually have a 'four' i choose from. Captain Falcon, from F-Zero, Mr Dark (a little edited though for the spooky/evil factor), from Rayman, Fi, from Legend of Zelda, and Tails from Sonic.

however, now here's my thinking, would it be possible for characters from different universes to already know each other? this is an interdimensional pub, after all (is this the case A aaaah )? if so, we could do something like that?
Depending on the character, i don't see why not.

so, what character be ye thinking of? if the option were given to me, however, i must say the only one i've heard of from your list is RWBY - i do like RWBY, though.

hmm...well, i do like the idea of magic vs science i.e Weiss vs Tails, but thats my opinion. you have input on this, too, btw - if there is a particular character you want me to play, i can do that?

hmm...well, i do like the idea of magic vs science i.e Weiss vs Tails, but thats my opinion. you have input on this, too, btw - if there is a particular character you want me to play, i can do that?
I don't really care much, im just saying i can if there's a character you want, but i myself am good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back