• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mafia Themed Roleplay

Chaishi

the freebird.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Foreword

Hello, I'm Mellowfella as you could see. I'm looking for a 1x1 roleplay partner to take turns with. I'm quite new to this site, but I have been roleplaying in different platforms for many many years. Did text-roleplaying for some time in multiple languages. Right now I'm abroad and decided RPNATION is going to me my main crack so, here I am!

Preferences

I have rather relaxed preferences about my roleplays usually. Especially when I do it with friends, but I got no friends here yet. Therefore I must set some preferences in order to get to know some people, so that I can roleplay.
  • I'm twenty-three. Therefore I'm looking for roleplayers atleast over eighteen. If you trust your writing skills and think you are fit for a larger age span, then you are of course welcome too. I don't put gore in my roleplays, yet violence always exists and I like making my partner go through emotions while reading.
  • I'm looking for specific roleplay kind. If I do look for something else that interests me, I'd put my comment in that thread or atleast PM owner of the thread. If you are here, you know what you are looking for.
  • I always try to best my own grammar with my texts. Even though I had a proper English education, I may still make some mistakes in my texts. Don't be afraid to point them out to me if it bothers you, I'll learn what is true and fix it for myself. That means you can expect some minor mistakes in texts.
  • I like hyping with characters and story. Immersing myself in it. I also like to set environment and backgrounds. Therefore if you have a character that lacks background, you should improve it before writing some roleplay with me.
  • I usually use third person-past tense in my writings. I tend to write long paragraphs spanning from one to six or even seven sometimes. I expect you to put in enough content for me to continue writing atleast. That means if you write in one paragraph with small sentences, I won't like that and it will put me off.
  • I like roleplaying in environments I make and characters I set. I sure would welcome engineering done on them or additions, but I usually don't humor the thought of roleplaying in your jungle. This sounds a bit self-centered, yet I'm quite open to changes and developments, therefore even if I set the environment, I can even change the base of it and reach to an agreement with you. It's all about fun, we both must have it.
  • I can roleplay in PMs or anywhere you would like. I'm fine with it, but we must discuss where and how with who's first.
  • I'm open to romance, I'm open to follow up on how character relations go on, but don't expect me to follow up on something that does not fit my character. You can do your offer in roleplay and my character can refuse it. I won't agree on anything OOC unless you want it to be set predefined. I don't like discussing future of characters and set them up for something from beginning. Let it play out and we will see together.

Theme

You came here for the subject probably. If you think you can manage with my preferences, shoot a PM right away expressing your interest and we can go from there. Theme is going to be a modern and dystopic, main subject of story will be about a criminal organisation which newly arrived in the city and our characters will be from same friend group which just graduated from city university. They will be quite young at start, but they will grow as things happen. After a while, we can think about applying a time-skip to them and write freely.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back