• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mafia boss falls for a girl who’s father owes a lot of money

Professor red

Your leading Pokémon expert
Hello everyone names professor red. Now this is a mafia role play as the title says it’s about a man who fall’s for a girl who father owes his mafia a lot of money. So the boss of this mafia made a deal to the man and thus the debt was clean. He tells the boss she’s single but she may be the mind to have a boyfriend without her father knowing. So men from this mafia would arrive at the house of the man. Who thecame in. They didn’t break anything. Now the father told her to pack up and explained everything. So we start when we are at the mafia bosses house. When he knocks on her door and walks in

few rules

. Please don’t ghost.

no one liners. Yea I get everyone has writers block sometimes so one very now and then is ok. I usually write from3 se dances to 3 para

Post here or message me

Last edited:
Hello everyone names professor red. Now this is a mafia role play as the title says it’s about a man who fall’s for a girl who father owes his mafia a lot of money. So the boss of this mafia made a deal to the man and thus the debt was clean. He tells the boss she’s single but she may be the mind to have a boyfriend without her father knowing. So men from this mafia would arrive at the house of the man. Who thecame in. They didn’t break anything. Now the father told her to pack up and explained everything. So we start when we are at the mafia bosses house. When he knocks on her door and walks in

few rules

. Please don’t ghost.

no one liners. Yea I get everyone has writers block sometimes so one very now and then is ok. I usually write from3 se dances to 3 para

Post here or message me
Sounds like a fun rp. I would love to rp with ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back