• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Maev's Search [Updated 1/6/2017]

Maevrys

Just another face.
Greetings.

You can call me Vrys or Maev, I get both. I live in PST, and my main activity comes from the evenings and weekends. I like flexibility, and I would enjoy a day when we're both free to spend a few hours replying back and forth. I'm not especially a fan of deserters. If you're bored of me or the plot, do me the courtesy of telling me that. I hold grudges with those who don't.

Current Commitments::

The Mortal Gods - group role-play

Eitoku Academy - group role-play

Uratochi - group role-play

Preferences::

I want us role-playing in the third person, at least two paragraphs. I'm not a one-liner kind of person. I will drop you quick if you give me a Mary/Gary Sue. No weak or fickle main characters, they're very, very annoying. Side characters for a purpose? Awesome. Creative, even. In fact, side characters are important in a role-play, because without them there's no content really. My must-haves in a role-play are fantasy and a plot. I do enjoy romance, but not right off the bat. All of my characters will have darkness in their life or personality, and won't mingle well with light, fluffy characters. That isn't to discourage you, you want to play a happy-go-lucky character? Go ahead. Sounds fun.

MxM or FxF pairings only. I've done MxF with ladies before, and have always been severely disappointed. If you think you can interest me to be your male, I dare you to try.

Plots::

(1) Even in a world where a male and female don't need to be together to make a child, where synthetic sperm can be made from female embryo, there's still prejudice. A long-standing one between shape shifters is that only a man and woman can be true mates. And as far as the clan of jaguars goes, that is the truth. But of course, one doesn't fit in. For as long as they've known, the only interest they hold is in someone of the same sex as them. Their current interest? A fellow shifter (of jaguar or otherwise) who they suspect to be in the closet about their preferences. 

(2) Humans and Psychics live together in harmony these days, but there are still plenty of differences. Humans tend to live their life to the fullest and explore the outside world, while Psychics spend most of their time inside their homes and inside their minds. But a halfling, a half-Psychic? That being wouldn't be part of either world. Raised a human most of their life, this half-Psychic has lived the life of a human. But as their abilities go stronger, they're assigned a Psychic mentor to learn what it means to be what their blood tells them they are: a true Psychic.

(3) Ever since Androids were given the ability to think for themselves, the possibility of humans using them as mere tools became impossible. Due to their hold on some of the most essential jobs in society, the Androids were able to get their standing as equals. Unfortunately, both man and robot were separate as well. Separate but equal. This isn't to be misunderstood, the Androids still very much wanted to be connected to humans, but humans are the stubborn ones, unable to accept change. And so, the real fight begins. Will there be peace? Will they merely stay separate? Or can only one race exist?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you want it to be a romance plot?

Either way, do you prefer playing a male or female?

Well I can do a romance plot. I can play both male or female but I usually do female.

My dear, that's avoiding the question. I was asking your preference of romantic or non-romantic. If you have none, then let's do non-romantic. It's much more interesting in my opinion. You're welcome to make a male or female character, I myself haven't decided which I prefer. I might assume incorrectly from your title under your name, but would you like to play the leader-to-be from the wolf clan?

Sorry I didn't get your question from the beginning. But ya I prefer non romantic. And yes it sounds cool to me. Then who will you play?

Sorry to interrupt, as it seems you two are planning already.  I just wanted to see if you'd be interested with another partner. I have my own plot idea but it's a bit long do I wanted to gauge interest before typing it out.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back