• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maelstrom

To think, five minutes ago Emily was scolding this man and now look where she was, inside his house. Nothing made sense anymore, but she was at least safe from the beasts that lurked at night time.

She took the plate of om-eggs that Jenryu somehow made. She looked at them, they looked a little odd but she was starving and needed food in her belly or she'd collapse. She slowly ate the eggs, eloquently with a fork and knife, like a noble would. As far as she knew she must've had some royal blood within her because of her magnificent intelligence and manner.

The eggs weren't actually half bad. Much better than Athos' cooking, which was just plain garbage.

"Well atleast you can do something right, Jenryu." She told him and looked over Rick. "Now Rick, what could a scholar of my prowress do for you. I must earn my stay here of course." She added, still looking at Rick.

"Well at least you can do something right, Jenryu." He heard Emily comment, and wonder if he should retort something back, but decided against it since he didn't want to rile up the third person at the table. "Now Rick what could a scholar of my prowess do for you? I must earn my stay here of course."

He had quirked an eyebrow in amusement. Who knew such a girl can be so gallant?

"There are only two people that I have ever unwelcomed - rightfully so!" Rick roared over his dinner, waving his fork like an angry farmer with his pitchfork.

Jenryu nodded idly, left hand grasping a knife with an ounce of firmness more than necessary. He was ready to stab at the obviously demented chicken farmer - he quickly learned through a small talk - if the latter had so much as lurched from his seat towards either traveller.

"Kai," the bespectacled man shoved the last mouthful of fluffy omlette into his mouth and glowered, "and the witch Kaolla."

Our young bladesman was taught to embrace food, after having been brought to hunt for food on rigorous survival training regimes with his master, so he chose to savour his dinner in silence, not inputting much to the conversation.

"You can do that right?!" Rick barked at Emily, his fork aimed at her. "Get rid of them both?"

Emily gave him a blank look towards the farmer. Jenryu makes him eggs and he gets his stay, but she has to kill two people!? Blasphemy!

"I'll cut you a better deal. One hundred gold and a free stay here whenever I want. If you don't accept I'll go find these people and tell them what you 'said' about them." She requested, hoping that her blackmail would work. "Oh! And I'm not joking, I'd totally do what I just said. Lying would be 'rude'and 'uncalled for' wouldn't it?" She slyly added.

She gave him a confident and relaxed glare. "So we have a deal? I kill them and you give the funds and the rest or I get them to kill you both. No pressure." She taunted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back