• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Made to Fantasy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
An elf with long silvery hair appeared out of thin air in the middle of the hall. He - only distinguishable as male due to his exposed chest, the admins would have censored him if he'd tried that as a female character - turned to take a long look around the space he'd spawned into. The guild hall of the Silver Linings guild was, as usual, empty. What reason would the others have for hanging around when their charismatic leader was offline?

He already had Masamune equipped, so he just toggled it to hit none and then used the skills [Reaching Blade] and [Widen Field]. Normally a bubble only visible to him would have appeared to indicate the range of his field, but due to his boosts the range extended past the walls of the hall. No one was around. Of course, as the guild leader he could simply check who was in the hall at any time, but he liked using his signature skill for anything it could be used for. He sighed, and his character's face moved to realistically model the motion. "Well, let's gather the birds." He checked, everyone was online. Good. He sent out the call:

Send New Email
New Email Received
Loonstar91, GoldYLucks, Absenatis, JackOfAllTrades
Guild Meeting
Heyo boys and girlyboys, urgent!!!!11 Everyone meet in the guild hall asap.
~ IVIercury

That done, all he had left to do was wait for them to trickle in. He held a pose waiting for the door to open, but after a few minutes he got bored and instead jumped up into the rafters to greet the first person to arrive with a casual, "Yo."

GoldYLucks

It was a fine morning in the land of Gaeia, the sun was shining bright while clouds lazily rolled by in the virtual blue skies. The sound of heels clicking against the paved streets leading to the Silver Lining's guild hall can be heard as passersby paused to look at a certain pyromancer. The female was clad in a fancy-looking, white robe adorned with golden linings which completely matches her long, blonde hair while a golden tiara sat proudly on top of her head. Above her hovers a username: GoldYLucks.

A confident smirk tugged on her rosy lips while her cheeks grew a tad bit redder. 'That's right, look at me, you peasants. Cower in jealousy!' she thought to herself before a maniacal laugh elicited from her mouth, making the people who was staring at her quickly whip their head away.

She is GoldYLucks and she is shining - literally!

GoldYLucks halted when she came face-to-face with the guild's gigantic door, she drew a breath before pushing it and quickly posing dramatically with her left hand on the back of her head and the other on her waist, "It is I, GoldYLucks, the most beautiful person in the universe!" she declared vainly.

"Yo!"

Her face dropped and so did her pose as she looked around the otherwise empty halls if not for her and the guild leader: IVIercury. "Oh, it's just you." she shrugged before making her way to her usual spot- a fancy, soft and red couch with golden engravings. "Get your butt down here or you might destroy the hall." she said in a casual manner before opening her inbox and deleting some mails, "Where are the others?"
OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi

Loonstar had been solo-ing monsters most of the day. She still went about the game like back then, if nobody was around that could recognize her. Since their guildmaster was offline, the four members were pretty scattered. Loonstar also doubted many of them would go to the area she was in all by themselves. Even groups oftenly enough struggled here. Loonstars cover was almost perfect. It was something about her personality that made others always belittle her and not let her act. Which, to be honest, covered for her perfectly. If she didnt get to act, nobody would find out. And it was still a lot of fun with the guild. They were all special and that made it even more awesome.

Due to her having the notifications turned, on, she immdiatly saw when IVIercury came online. That made her leave the area, heading to one way easier. The man had his tricks and she wouldn´t let him find out. No risks. It was a good choice, though, as soon a notification popped up again. A message into the guild chat. Not too much a surprise, but their guild master called them together. While he did say it was urgent, Loonstar wasn´t sure if she could rely on that. She would still show up immediatly though.

It was an ability of her to be unnoticed. Be that by sneaking or just oftenly being looked over and not seen until she said something. People seemed to struggle to notice she was there, unless she made her presence known. Out of the game it was a curse, but out of the game did not matter here. And it did have its perks to be basically invisible without needing an ability. And so, yet again, when she entered the guild shortly after GoldYLuck, who of course made an entrance like only she could, she walked over to a corner in which she stood. Curious to when, or even if, the two would notice her presence.

[class=container] cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; position: relative; transform: scaleY(-1); position: relative; [/class] [class=cover] background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f6/d1/30/f6d13091d739c5c8224a1f7059fad5dc.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center; background-color: rgb(169,167,168); background-size: 350px 500px; bottom: 0; left: 0; position: absolute; right: 0; top: 0; transform: scaleY(-1); [/class] [class=content] height: 460px; transform: scaleY(-1); width: 100%; position: relative; [/class] [script class=content on=click] slideDown 800 cover [/script] [script class=cover on=click] slideUp 800 [/script] [div class=container] [div class=content]
f6d13091d739c5c8224a1f7059fad5dc.jpg
"We ape, we mimic, we mock. We act. " Mentions: OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi . D O V E . D O V E The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof S Say my Name
[div class=cover]
[/div]

Swirling black hair flowed around him as he walked through town. This day was already going well, he'd just got back from doing a quest and he had actually managed to get back to town with not much time lost...well..he finished the quest at least...

The familiar sound of him receiving a message made him pause and bring up his menu...oops, hit the wrong button...no not that one, not the inventory! No! No help tips! he grit his teeth as he finally managed to stop getting lost in his own menu and opened up the message before smiling. It was IVIercury and he wanted them at the guild hall for some reason. Ever since joining the guild, Absenatis had found that their guild leader was very free spirited. Just because he said something was urgent didn't mean that it was really urgent. Still, if everyone was meant to gather...

He turned and headed down the road, avoiding bumping into players and npcs alike before he paused again, wondering which direction the Guild Hall was in again. He'd been there plenty of times, but each time he'd gotten there, it'd been through a different route.

"Maybe this way" he mumbled to himself as he turned down an alleyway. After a few minutes of walking he stopped again, he was in an unfamiliar part of the city so he brought up his map and looked for the location of the guild, it should have popped up. Ah! There it was...in another city...

He frowned. Was the quest finished in another city? He really should have read the quest information. He sighed and began walking, sending a quick message to the others of the guild saying that he was going to be late.

[/div]
[/div]

IVIercury let himself drop down to the floor, taking minor fall damage from the height. Despite her cold words, he smiled warmly at the fiery bourgeois girl. Her thorns were simply a facet of her charm, a part of what made her a collector's item. He took a seat on a couch a short distance away from where GoldYLucks sat and brought up his communication menu. "Well it looks like our lost boy has gotten lost again, meaning Sen should be arriving shortly, and Jack sent a message saying he was busy with a crafting job, so he'll be joining us a little later." IVIercury leaned back and sighed. "Really now, I even said it was urgent. Do none of you take my boredom seriously?" He sighed again and shook his head.

"I suppose we can at least get this guild meeting started while we wait," he said. "It's been a few days since we've all done something as a guild, and I'm thinking we should fix that. So, what should we do? Either of you have anywhere you want to go, any monster or item you want us all to farm? I don't really care where, I just want us to do something as a guild."

GoldYLucks

Fortunately, the blonde mage had her mailbox opened for if not, she would have probably missed a certain guild member's message indicating that he'd be late again. GoldYLucks rolled her eyes and quickly responded to the mail.

LOL U LOSER!1 maps r a thing 4 a reason

Once satisfied with her answer, she sent the message with a satisfied smirk. This just further proves that the rest of the guild was an idiot unlike her. She laughed to herself before IVIercury jumped off the rafter and sat on a couch a few steps away. "What we should fix is Absenatis' sense of direction!" she groused, half-joking.

"Plus, your boredom is not urgent. What's urgent is me," the self-absorbed female pointed at herself, "The number of my fanmails has been declining the past few days!" she announced in horror although she remained completely oblivious that Loonstar91 was present.
OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Loonstar watched the two interact. IVIercury probably knew she was there, but GoldyLucks was still completely oblivious to the fact she was there. Well, at least she actually WAS there, in comparison to Absenatis. Who was... absent. Just now, Loonstar realized, that the alikeness of the name and word were probably not a coincidence. Though Loonstar wasn´t sure what Goldy replied, the satisfied look on her face told that it probably had been smack talk again. For some reason, the girl had the constant need to put herself above others. Loonstar wouldn´t go as a far as to theorize why that was the case. That was out of place.

For those thoughts was also no time, since Goldy brought up a urgent matter of life and death. At least to her. A negative trend in the amount of praise she got from random people in the internet. Again, Loonstar kept herself from thinking about why she needed something like that so badly. The rogue forbid herself all thoughts that were out of game, when it came to things related to the game. That included theories about the people behind the characters.

Being her usual, helpful self, Loonstar tried to think of a way to help both, IVIercury and GoldyLucks at the same time. And indeed, something came to mind. "Maybe we can hunt a big boss or solve a difficult area as a guild? That would be a group effort, thus fulfilling what IVIercury was hoping for. But it would surely also inspire people to praise you for your great effort, Goldy...", Loonstar threw in without moving from her place. Anybody not aware of her presence would very suddenly be aware. Though it was odd to be startled by the soft and barely audible, seemingly too shy to even confidently speak her mind, voice of Loonstar.

"Oh no, that is urgent," IVIercury somehow managed to sound genuine in his concern over the health of GoldYLucks internet popularity. At Loonstar's suggestion he smiled and clapped his hands together. "A wonderful idea!" He pointed at GoldYLucks. "You! You're going to take down a boss." He nodded and crossed his arms, a satisfied grin on his face. "Yes, that should be entertaining if nothing else. But which one?"

IVIercury leaned forward as he scanned through lists of enemies he knew of. "Golds uses fire magic, so something undead or plant-based... oh, ice would work too," he mumbled to himself as he searched. "Yes, ice would be best. The enemies there are strong, but not so strong that they'd be too difficult for a half-level abusing weaknesses with support. Sen shouldn't be able to get too lost in the snow... probably. No, he'd still get lost, but at least he'd leave tracks there."

IVIercury found what he was looking for and snapped back to attention. "All right Goldy, you're gonna take down one of the bosses in the Frozen Wastes. Of the ones you could probably take on, tere's the big giant guy, the frost dragon, the frozen serpent, and the cryophoenix. They're all around level 50 to 60, so not too far out of your league, and your fire magic should hit them pretty hard. Which you feel like going for?"

[class=container] cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; position: relative; transform: scaleY(-1); position: relative; [/class] [class=cover] background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f6/d1/30/f6d13091d739c5c8224a1f7059fad5dc.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center; background-color: rgb(169,167,168); background-size: 350px 500px; bottom: 0; left: 0; position: absolute; right: 0; top: 0; transform: scaleY(-1); [/class] [class=content] height: 460px; transform: scaleY(-1); width: 100%; position: relative; [/class] [script class=content on=click] slideDown 800 cover [/script] [script class=cover on=click] slideUp 800 [/script] [div class=container] [div class=content]
"We ape, we mimic, we mock. We act. " Mentions: OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi . D O V E . D O V E The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof S Say my Name
[div class=cover]
[/div]

There was a thump from a nearby closet before Sen came tumbling out and quickly shut the door, his health gauge showing that it was quite low. Turning, he saw the others of his guild standing there and smiled "Hey! I made it! IVIercury did you know that there is a secret tunnel that leads to the guild? Full of spiders though and they do not, and I repeat, not like people trying to sneak past them, especially when you sneak past them and somehow end up caught in one of their webs" he walked over and took a seat in a chair, his hair spilling out and almost completely obscuring the chair itself.

"Also, Goldy, that was a really mean message, I thought you were supposed to be better than everyone else. That message though, no wonder your fan-base is falling" even though Absenatis was often getting lost, he was still an accomplished spy. He kept his ear to the ground and often learned things that no one else knew, such as the talk about GoldyLucks' fame, or the lack thereof.

He grinned "So, what are we doing today?"

[/div]
[/div]

GoldYLucks

GoldYLucks let out a sigh upon hearing the guild leader's reaction to her dreadful problem, pleased that he is truly concern for her popularity's well-being. However, a sudden voice coming from the corner jolted her, evoking a short scream from the fiery female. "L-Loonstar..! I told you not to sneak up on me like that!" she pointed accusingly at the other girl while her character perfectly captured her embarrassed and reddening face.

After finally settling down from her outburst, IVIercury suddenly pointed at her, "You! You're going to take down a boss."

Goldy pointed at herself, "M-me?" she gulped.

"All right Goldy, you're gonna take down one of the bosses in the Frozen Wastes. Of the ones you could probably take on, tere's the big giant guy, the frost dragon, the frozen serpent, and the cryophoenix. They're all around level 50 to 60, so not too far out of your league, and your fire magic should hit them pretty hard. Which you feel like going for?"

Obviously provoked, she abruptly stood up, "N-no problem! I can defeat a level 80 boss in a blink of an eye!" her hands threw up in the air, "But I'm feeling nice so let's go with the dragon thingy." she decided with a smirk.

Then the closet started making odd noises and a long and dark-haired male came tumbling out of it. It turned out to be none other than Absenatis, who quickly earned a glare from the blonde. "My fanbase is not failing, my fanmails are! It's two different things." she rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms,

"So pack up, loser, we're going dragon hunting!"
OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

IVIercury raised an eyebrow at Sen's unorthodox entrance. "Through Narnia this time?" he muttered. More often then not Sen would enter the guild through some previously unbeknownst passage, and despite him thoroughly searching each location, even moments after Sen had clearly come through, he could not find these so called secret passages that Sen seemed to just happen upon. He had a theory about the guy's sobriquet opening up hidden paths from one location to another, but to test that would be taking the mystery out of Sen's character, thus ruining his value as a rare item.

He stood with a flourish, his open black coat having been replaced by a heavy white-fur jacket. "You heard her, we're going hunting." He strolled past everyone to the door, and then stopped to send a message to Jack.

Send New Email
New Email Received
JackOfAllTrades
TooSlow
We've decided to head over to the Frozen Wastes to spectate Golds 1v1 the Smilodrake if it's up. I'll have the portal spit us out in Helheim, join us when you can. Just message me if you don't have the location unlocked, I'll head back to taxi you over.
~ IVIercury

He turned back to face the members of his guild. "Well, come on," he said cheerfully as he threw open the doors and stepped out onto the streets of Alexandria, the city of waterfalls. As he led his group towards the center of the city, and more specifically the gate located there that let players fast travel to other cities they'd previously visited, he went over some basic tips for dealing with the icy conditions of the Frozen Wastes and the monsters there.

"The wastes are Cold with a capital C, so you need to deal with that before you can deal with the enemies. There's cold-resistant gear," he indicated what he was now wearing," and items, or you can use magic to brave the cold. There's also consumables that give temporary resistance. Without any of these the cold will gradually drain your mana and stamina, making it difficult to fight and move, and after that it'll start to take your health too. Really unpleasant, but not something we'll have too much of a problem with. GoldYLucks should have the skill [Flame Aura], which in addition to weakening incoming ice attacks, also nullifies cold in an area around her. That should do up until the boss jumps on her, and I'll stock up on Hot Cocoa in Helheim to keep the rest of us warm while we watch the fight." His smile ignored any implication that he was planning on allowing GoldYLucks to be mauled by some kind of icy beast. "The boss you'll be fighting is the Smilodrake. It's not considered particularly dangerous, but that's assuming you're fighting it with a party. Remember, the goal here isn't exp or loot, it's bragging rights. So you'll be fighting this enemy with only limited assistance from the rest of us. This boss will not be easy."

"Smilodrake's strength is its speed and maneuverability in the snow and ice. As a magic caster your role is generally to stick to the back and launch ranged attacks while the fighters and tanks keep the enemy from getting to you, but that's not going to work here. One, you're going to be fighting solo for the most part, and two, Smilodrake is just going to rush right at you, probably faster than you can get away. It has an icy breath attack, but that's not what you have to watch out for. In fact, that'll probably help you out, but I'll let you figure that one out on your own. It's main weapons are its teeth, wings, and tail. Once it gets its fangs into you it'll freeze you solid, and that's GG. Its spiked wings and tail, aside from letting it move around on ice, are also very good for impaling players, so try to avoid getting hit by those. Another weak point of the Smilodrake is that since its more build for moving over ice and snow on the ground, it's not very agile in the air. Not sure how useful that will be, but it is a weakness of the beast."

They finally arrived at the gate, and IVIercury selected the icy city of Helheim as their destination. Taking other players increased the cost of using the gate to fast travel, but it would still be a good while before he'd actually have to do any farming for money. He looked to make sure Sen had indeed wandered off, and once he'd rejoined the group a few minutes later IVIercury activated the gate and stepped out of a similar gate within the frozen city.

fb4fc3cd257fadd79461175b11c905e7.jpg

There were very few players in this place, especially compared to where they'd come from. Most of the players they passed were higher level, and they had that attitude that seemed to say that they were only here for some quest reason or to farm something specific. It certainly wasn't a popular hangout location like the city they'd just left. "Stick close," he warned, giving special focus to making sure Sen was listening, "given the cold, wandering out of the city's borders is a good way to die."

GoldYLucks

Almost EVERYTHING that IVIercury just said passed through GoldYLucks head like a dead air. She had this straight face on while staring at the guild leader until he finally stopped talking and they headed out to the gate and fast-traveled to Helheim. She equipped a [CASH] white coat with golden-colored furs so that she's in-fashion with the group despite being a walking heat lamp.

GoldYLucks blinked at the city before her: cold and dark, obviously an exact opposite of the fiery mage. She squeezed herself between the group, "D-don't get the wrong idea! I'm just being nice so you guys should stick close to me so you won't die from the cold or anything." she lamely formed an excuse. She internally wondered whether she should fake a stomachache or act like she's lagging so she'll be off the hook.

NO! GOLDYLUCKS IS THE STRONGEST!

The blonde successfully convinced herself and that proud beam returned to her face, complementing the sparkles her sobriquet has given her. "Ha! You guys hurry up and get your cocoas because I can't wait to make a dragon evaporate!" she announced while she raised her fire staff proudly and another one of her obnoxious laughter followed.

Last edited:
IVIercury led the group through a maze of cold backstreets and alleyways until he found the shop, or rather it seemed to be an inn, he was looking for. "Plenty of shops sell the normal Hot Cocoa to slow the effects of cold, but this place in particular sells the kind that gives full immunity. It's a good idea to always stock up before heading out." He went in and bought a dozen Special Hot Cocoa. The place was completely empty aside from the NPC innkeeper and one player that seemed to be AFK. Their info told him their IGN was Hassan_1, a level 80 player. IVIercury noted their high-level equipment, especially the skull-looking mask and black camo cape. He'd have to look up what kind of items those were later. He left and gave two of the cocoa to each member of his guild that was present, sans GoldYLucks whom wouldn't need to use items to be protected from the cold, keeping the extra in his own inventory. "No need to use these until we enter the Frozen Wastes," he reminded everyone.

They ended up taking the frozen elevator most of the way up to the surface. There were enemies waiting to ambush players who took the elevator, but with IVIercury's [Field] skill on the only enemies they saw were a few that fell down from above already dead. The enemies here weren't meant to be a serious threat, just there to get the message to low-level players that they should probably grind some more before coming here. The elevator deposited them in a cave that opened up to the vast white expanse of the Frozen Wastes. As always, it was snowing. "Oh good, a sunny day," IVIercury commented. The weather in the wastes really only varied between slightly snowy and deadly blizzard, so this was as very good weather. Fighting a boss here during a blizzard was a real pain, not something he'd push on a member of his own guild, but since the weather was good it should be fine. "Cocoa up squad," he told everyone.

Their destination was a cave not too far from where they entered the wastes, the den of the Smilodrake, where it would be assuming it hadn't already been killed by some other group of players. Or rather, that was GoldYLucks' destination. IVIercury and the others were going to be watching from atop a rise some distance away, close enough to have a good view of the fight but hopefully far enough not to be targeted. "Feel free to go about this however you want," he told Goldy with a smile. "If you don't want to risk going into the cave, you can send someone else in to lure the thing out, it's all your call from here."

GoldYLucks
"There is nothing sunny about this!"

The blonde mage found herself staring at a cave a few distance away from the group with eyes and lips twitching in sync. GoldYLucks wondered if she should bump herself into the wall a few times and pretend that she's lagging terribly. She forced herself to think properly in hopes of coming up with something before the others mistook her hestitance for, well, hesitance.

"Yosh!" she gave a double fist pump as her eyes sparkled. She then turned to Loonstar, grabbing the other female by the shoulders while her character made a puppy-dog eyes expression, "You'd go in and lure Smilo-something out here for me, right?" her sparkles accompanied her request.

Mwahahahahahhaha! With this, she can easily grab a quick screenshot of the moment the assassin comes out and add in a clickbait-y title like: "Level 80 player saved by GoldYLucks" and her popularity will go BOOM! Her character kept up the pleading expression as she added, "Pretty please~?"
OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Last edited:
Loonstar had mostly just stood next to the others. Her outfit was mostly unchanged. Except for on her head, she had a small, ice-colored flower, which resided in her hair. The light color suited her, but the reason for her to wear it at the moment was not cosmetic. The flower was a rather rare item, though with some farming, anybody could aquire it. It was given out for a rather annoying collective quest, however it negated all ice-related debuffs, as well as damage from the cold. It didn´t give any resistance against ice magic, however.

Loonstar squeaked in surprise as suddenly and out of nowhere, she got grabbed. Not by an enemy, but by something far scarier. A GoldYLucks that needed her to do something. Looking at the guild mate with a surprised expression, her head tilted to the side. Her face became a big thinking emoji. Not literally, but one could easily see some resemblance. What could the girl have in mind. Because while GoldYLucks was somewhat flawed with egotism and self-centeredness, she was not dumb. She knew how to find ways to promote herself, Loonstar knew that. And the rogue was not certain in how far she wanted to be used as tool for the mage.

On second thought, however, Loonstar figured she couldn´t say no. Whatever the reason was, that GoldY asked her, it would be impolite and most likely sadden her friend, if she declined. Therefore, Loonstar nodded. "S-Sure." She replied, somewhat freeing herself of the mages arms. "I´ll lure it out, don´t worry about me. Though be careful, i´m somewhat certain it´ll come charging out there aggressively and attack whatever is in sight. Which would be you. Don´t worry about me, i´ll get out without interfering."

Smiling at the rest of the group, she nodded and made her way into the cave. She had been here before, she had beaten the smilodrake on her own. Nobody knew that, but nobody watched her confidently find the boss with ease either, so nobody WOULD know. While the dragon was fast and aggressive, it was utterly stupid. It had no way of detecting the invisibility of players. And that was what Loonstar was counting on. She would pull it and then disappear, leading to the dragon charging out the cave and taking GoldY as a target. Then Loonstar could just retreat to the group. That was her plan and when she pulled Smilodrake, she followed through with it, turning invisible.
. D O V E . D O V E
OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi (I had the reaction of the boss be up to you and if anything else i mentioned isn´t okay, let me know)

IVIercury stood alone atop a nearby icy ridge, watching with a smile as the members of his guild worked together. Was this how that person had felt watching him play all those years ago? His smile fell as a version of him in another world was filled with conflicting feelings. He shook his head and watched as Loonstar walked alone into the Smilodrake's cave. GoldYLucks had recruited the other girl's help in luring the beast out into the open, presumably where she would bombard it with fire magic from a safe distance. "Well that should prove fun to watch," he said, knowing perfectly well that the Smilodrake's agility would make it difficult to hit from range. "I wonder if she has a plan, or if she's just winging it?"

He didn't see Loonstar run out of the cave, but he did see a pair of tracks belonging to no one appear leaving it. The Smilodrake burst out of the cave a moment later, obviously enraged at being taunted by some foe whose location it was unable to pinpoint. But out in the snow it could finally tell where its invisible prey was, both from sound and from the tracks. The dragon reared its head back to fire a beam of freezing cold at the retreating Loonstar.

"Good grief, [Reaching Blade] [Cold Disruptive Glint]." He drew Masamune only slightly from its sheath, and the cold light of the Frozen Wastes reflected off of its blade. He'd given the skill the Cold attribute so that it wouldn't do too much damage, but still... The Smilodrake choked as its attack was interrupted by some damage from a far-off source. It turned from the invisible prey to find this new foe. From his distant rise, IVIercury gave the creature a friendly wave. "She is not your foe beast, and neither am I," he stepped back from the edge to await Loonstar's return.

"So Sen, how do you like the Frozen Wastes? With the snow showing your tracks it should be harder to get lost here, even for... you?" IVIercury looked around, but he was alone. He sighed and opened up the communication menu to send a message to Sen asking where he'd gotten himself to this time.

. D O V E . D O V E (The stage is all yours.)
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire

GoldYLucks

GoldYLucks knew that it was already too late to back out the moment Smilodrake charged out of its lair as it chased Loonstar. The girl found the creature "hideously terrifying" although she remains to keep her pride bloated by refusing to admit it out loud and cry for help. Its sharp fangs and claws were tremendously long and the fire mage gaped at the beast for a whole minute before her brain reminded her that she is recording whatever is happening right now in-game.

The blonde drew a long breath, "Hey, ugly!" she called out for Smilodrake's full attention as a ball of fire formed on the palm of her right hand, "S-stop picking on the weak and face me instead!" she continued while faking a confident grin. However, it quickly faltered when her eyes met the dragon's glowing orange orbs and jumped from its position to pounce on her. Fortunately, she accidentally pressed the trigger button for her third skill, Searing Torrent, the moment Smilodrake's claws almost hit her. Her hands released a magnificent torrent of fire, knocking the beast back while mid-air until it landed on its side a few steps away from the lucky pyromancer.

The fire mage cracked an eye open hesitantly but a maniacal laugh escaped her mouth when she saw Smilodrake laying on its side. She immediately dashed onto the dragon's direction while swinging her staff aggressively. It was pretty obvious that she was rapid clicking the attack basic button. But Smilodrake started picking itself up and used its tail to whip the mage. She landed on a pile of snow and thankfully, there was still some portion of her health left.

GoldYLucks remained lying on her cold spot as her mind wandered. "W-why am I even...trying?" she whispered to herself dramatically while her grip on Inferno loosened. Her character slowly closed her eyes as if accepting defeat. An audible gasp suddenly escaped her as if she had found the answer she has been looking for, "That's....that's right... the poor, weak girl.... she'll die and horrible people will loot her if I give up now.." she shakily and slowly got up, "As long as I.. I have my fans who believe in me... I shall NOT surrender!" she finished while making sure that every words has impact and, more importantly, recorded.

Amber eyes met orange ones as petite hands started glowing a hot red. Three small and fiery imps materialized on the frozen lake she and the ice-based dragon was on, creepy grins plastered on their faces as they started laughing annoyingly. The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi

[div class=cover]
[/div]

Sen blinked as he looked around. Now where was he? He was in some sort of cavern. He'd seen a hole and what looked like a small animal crawl through it and followed it out of curiosity. But now the hole was gone and he was just lost. The small animal was here though, some sort of fluffy fat bird and as he watched, it immediately expanded to where it was both taller and wider than he was "The hell...?" he stepped back and prepared to fight but when the creature just began to waddle away he let his guard down and followed it.

Eventually it led him to a big hole in the cavern wall where there were several others of the same creature. He watched as they scaled some ice within the hole before the ice moved and oooh...it wasn't ice.

It was a giant rabbit.

tumblr_p1l52ttcH61sk26fao1_540.jpg

"Uhh...hello" he said giving the creature a wave "Pleasure to meet you, sorry to have disturbed your rest" he looked at the identification for the rabbit [Great Hare] and realized that it wasn't a rabbit but a hare. Odd.

Then the birds began to flock around him and push him closer until he was pressed into the fur of the rabbit
"Oooh my god...this is awesome!" the fur was suuper soft. He sunk right into it.

Then he got a message from his guild leader and struggled to bring up the menu to reply.

{Found Hole, crawled through hole, found bird, found giant hare. Very soft.}

[/div]
[/div]

IVIercury read through Sen's response, and then reread it. It didn't give him many clues. The Frozen Wastes was mostly one big slab of ice, there were countless holes leading into its depths. The entire city of Helheim had been hidden beneath its surface for weeks until a player fell down the right hole, so there really wasn't any telling what one would fine exploring below the surface of the wastes. Still, he couldn't help but try and piece together some amount of useful information from Sen's message before responding. After all, he was the guildmaster, and that meant he needed to seem knowledgeable.

"The only bird I know of that inhabits this area is the Cryophoenix. Could Sen have wandered into a boss fight? If it was him... maybe. But he didn't say anything about fighting it, so maybe not. God why didn't he give useful details?" IVIercury mumbled to himself as he worked things out. "Bird aside, he said he also found a giant hare. Snow rabbits are a pretty common wildlife spawn in this area, could he have found a special variant?" The only other rabbits he knew of was the Inaban Hare and Alice's Rabbit, neither of which should be in this area. "Oh, and the angel update supposedly added some kind of winged rabbits, but those'd probably be exclusive to Asiyah." Yup, he had no clue what Sen was on about. He sent back a quick message saying that if Sen got into trouble or needed help getting un-lost to just let him know.

He still couldn't see Loonstar, but she was showing up nearby on the map, so he called out to her. "Yo Loons, toggle off the invis. No need to waste mana now that Gold's got the dragon's attention."
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back