• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mad Max: Fury Road 'Verse or Post-Apocalyptic?

Proficiently Awkward

Professional Cynic
I've become obsessed with the Mad Max universe and I'm looking for a one-on-one partner to cook up some good, creative fun with. In particular, I'd love to get into the violently dynamic social structure of Citadel, the War Boys, and the grimy lore found therein! I suppose I ought to list off a few things I would be looking for in a partner, too. ;) So here it goes:

Multi-paragraph RP.

Original characters - Canon characters are, of course, negotiable. I just love learning new things about unknown characters.

Non-romance. Now, that being said, everyone loves a good bit of romance. I do not, however, want to start off a RP with two characters being intended to like/love each other. Conflict makes good story, after all. Romance is fine, I just don't want it to be the main focus. I'm flexible and I don't discriminate. Sometimes boys like boys and girls like girls. Or both. Or neither. I'm not squeamish with that sort of thing.

I want a RP partner that is willing to banter and bounce ideas back and forth. Rather than going into this with a pre-set plot I want, I'm more into coming up with something we can both enjoy.

If Mad Max: Fury Road isn't your cup of tea, I am always up to some kind of post-apocalyptic world setting and LOVE to discuss that sort of thing. At this point in time, I am not interested in the Zombie Apocalypse aspect of the end of the world...maybe in October when Walking Dead comes back on!
;)

I'm looking for a creative and dynamic partner. I hope I can be the same to one of you!

Ugh, I'm mobile right now so it's really hard for me to gush until I get on a computer but I'd love to discuss some ideas for a Mad Max Rp verse! I haven't gotten around to watching any of the other preceding movies (shame on me), but I did at one point do a once over on their wiki pages.

I also have a character I've only partially started to work on, but I also have some ideas for non-canon strong holds and some plot directions as well, if that'd interest you.

-foams at the mouth- Please, gawd, yes! Lol. I've got three War Boys in the works that I'd love to use...any of them. Or, I am totally willing to discuss ideas and work things up on the fly. The previous movies are good, but nowhere near the caliber of Fury Road! In my humble opinion, that is. Hit me up when you get off the mobile, eh? :)

Also, since I just made this account, I think I have to make some more posts before it will let me PM people? So, if you want to hash out things, we can discuss it here, or via IM, if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back