• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (M4F) Welcome to Monster Disco Hell

LoCarb Madman

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My History:

I have been writing for nearly 20 years. I am a veteran of Yahoo chat rooms, as well as a site called Talk City. I have been versed in a wide variety of stories, plots, Fandoms, you name it I've probably done it.

Post Frequincy/Literacy:

I tend to write anywhere from 2-3 paragraphs per reply. I try to reply as rapidly as I can, but work does get in the way of that as does life in general. I consider myself literate, but typos do happen. I've been in a Walking Dead story for nearly a year and have had no complaints.

Smut/Gore/Drugs:

I am totally okay with NSFW Content, such as, Gore, drug abuse. as I feel for a character to progress nothing should really be off the table subject wise. Of course if there are triggers I always can work around them. But, that's pretty much it. I don't write smut, I'm in a happy marriage and this is simply a creative outlet for me.

ECT: I Don't mind alot of things and my range is an open book, aside from high fantasy, never got into it. But I am willing to learn it if you don't mind helping my learning curve.

Idea:

An unknown band who has a lead singer that loves ghost hunting ends up in an abandoned cabin. There they find an old tape player which holds the soul of an ancient Monster. He offers the band nearly instant fame, they of course accept it and go on thier merry way. What they didn't know was the Monsters hidden agenda to revive his old bandmates to take over Earth, using the band that found him as vessels slowly turning them into the Monsters and leaving them with the choice to fight with or against him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back