• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings M4F Romance pairings

Sark

Hey y'all, 20+ M here looking for someone who might be interested in a romance pairing (mxf), I'm primarily looking for something human or hunter x werewolf/shifter/monster. Absolutely open to darker or mature themes, so I prefer 18+ writers. I consider myself literate and write 1-3 paragraphs per turn. I love ooc chat and being friendly. I don't have a particular plot in mind, but I'd love to workshop one with any of you. Feel free to shoot me a pm!

Not huge on fandoms, but I wouldn't mind something within the SPN universe if it were OC x OC

I'm cool with furry/furries 👍

Hey I’d be really interesting in doing a rp with some darker themes. I personally am not a fan of having furries in roleplay but I find the ideas of a hunter and some kind of monster or nonhuman creature would be cool. Send me a message if you’re interested in doing something with equal plot and romance aspects. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back