• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (M4F) High Fantasy!

Monstersti

Hello all! I'm new to the site but have been roleplaying since i was 14-15. Now 22 and haven't done it in 2 years or so. My forte has always been fantasy. Would really like to get back into it!

I have some pretty simple rules i would like people to follow:
1. If you or I don't understand something, please say something instead of assuming, it will be the best in the end.
2. Please no text chat in the role play it's self. I'm fine with it OOC.
3. If your going to be afk for a long period of time or going to bed/work/etc. It would be nice to have a warning and i will be sure to do the same with you.
4. Post length should be something determined by what is happening at the current moment. Detail is nice, but lets be real here sometimes its just there to fill in space. I will however not accept 1 word responses.
5. If you do not like how the plot or something in the role play is going, please tell me about it and we can try to resolve it!

Now for the world i would like to use!

The land of Ueledin Is filled with magic, a land torn asunder from the humans and the elves during a very long war. But was stopped due to a truce made once portals to new worlds started to open abruptly across their lands. Nothing comes out of these portals however the sheer threat of it happening has scared both the humans and elves due to their long war both are quite weak. Guilds quickly started to form around exploring these new lands, as they are lawless and anything goes in them. As of now all seem to be uninhabited and the elves have figured out that they stay open for exactly for 1 month from when they open. These new lands are very profitable for adventures to explore due to having magic items never seen and even new types of materials. Other races have claims to land but are much less considerable then the humans and elves. Most of them are already allied with the humans or elves though. (This world is somewhat meant to be a blank canvas. As details can be filled in more during the role play.)

If this sounds interesting feel free to drop me a pm!

Last edited:
Hey I'd be interested to chat about this! Sounds cool though I think I'd need a little be more clarification of what you would want the rp to be about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back