• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [M4F] Halo - Adv Lit [1x1]

BlxckWyvern

Reclaimer
Hey there, thank you for taking a look at this advertisement! I’m just about to finish my marathon of the Halo games, and I’m reading some of the expanded media in between... and let’s just say I REALLY want a Halo Roleplay right about now. I’d consider myself quite advanced with Halo’s story/lore, but this advertisement is still definitely open to the more casual fans; in fact, it’ll probably give you the opportunity to learn even more!
So, I’m looking for you to play a female Spartan III against my experienced Spartan II. I’m definitely planning on us slowly building a squad, giving us the chance to Mix up our team’s tactics, weapons, armors- and of course backstories, dynamics, etc.
(We’ll of course discuss characters in PM’s, and I’m more than willing to help you make your Spartan III OC if you don’t have one.)

Now, onto the prompt- this is more or less a setup for the background, because I’d like to discuss more intricate things In PM’s.

Prompt: The Spartan Program... the UNSC’s symbol of resistance against the Covenant— the elite, the frontline. And above all else, you count yourself among this number, a newly trained Spartan 3. Seemingly by mistake, The Prophet of Truth discovered Earth, not immediately recognising it as the home-world Of their mortal enemy. But one thing was clear: the very heart of humanity was at extreme risk, and without the elite Spartans... Earth was looking like it would end up like Reach.
So, you’re scrambled into action- being assigned into a unit that... only had one other member. While the infamous Master Chief is a public symbol by now, the UNSC likes to keep some of their Spartan 2’s... secretive.
You’ve heard whispers of the man- someone they’d send in somewhere on his own, to get something “done”. Covenant ships mysteriously crashing, trails of dead Covenant... when given his file to better know your new commander, nearly everything was blacked out except for his name: “Wyvern.”
Today’s the event for your very first introduction to one of the UNSC’s closely kept secrets... who has apparently chosen you above everyone else.

Well, that about concludes the prompt! If this interests you, please send me a message; Tell me a little about yourself- such as how you write, your knowledge of Halo, and your time zone. After that, I’m more than willing to give you my Discord so we can get the discussion going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back