• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [M4A playing F] Looking for Jujutsu Kaisen Roleplayers!

Orion593

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, my name is Orion. Call me Oreo, Orara, whatever you'd like, but today, I'm looking for a Jujutsu Kaisen roleplay. I'm looking for females (irl gender irrelevant). As for plot and character details, more can be discussed in DMs, but basically, any and all ships/characters are welcome.

I'd like you to at least be familiar with the personality of the character you'd be playing, of course, some changes might be needed.

I'm semi lit, I can usually match most response lengths. I find it easier to write more the more my partner writes, so send a response with a quality/quantity that you'd like to receive back! All I ask for is for accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. A lot of roleplay partners have good substance, which is kind of a shame when they produce a reply with run-on sentences.

A couple classic ships that you might be interested in are as follows:

Gojo x Utahime
Yuji x Nobara
Yuta/Megumi x Maki
Mechamaru x Miwa

Of course, we could do something a bit more original. We can discuss the rest in DMs.

Attachments

• Miwa.png
    Miwa.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back