• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom M͟y͟ ͟N͟i͟n͟j͟a͟ ͟W͟a͟y͟ -「Naruto Universe Inspired ‣ Temp OOC」

Characters
Here
Other
Here

L0ck0n

Your Friendly Neighborhood Weeb
Please list down below what got you into Naruto, and who your favorite character is! Let's do this,
✨ BELIEVE IT ✨!!

main-qimg-2a1eb42336a26de48cdd2454d3686891-lq

- Also, Discord has been closed as we are full.

- The DEADLINE to have completed character sheets available for approval is April 19th, 11:59CST.

Let me know if you have any questions, or need an extension. Keep in mind all extensions requested will only be for 4 total days after April 19th.

✨ Good luck! ✨

Last edited:
I remember seeing a trailer for the anime as a kid. I grew up with Naruto. My favorite character is Kakashi.

Well, Land of Waves arc was too good, thats what hooked me.

Hard to pick a fav char, they all got their moments, especially pre-timesskip, but i am going to say Shikamaru for all-around god tier strats.

Absolutely love the CS. No wonder it took time.

Question: Do basic academy Jutsu (henge, bunshin, kawarimi) count on our 4 jutsu list? Please say yes.

Do you prefer we use the template for the CS? If so, can we tweak it a little as long as the relative information is featured?

would the Kaguya clan still be around if so I would like to make a character of their clan such as Kimimaro I could write him up as an orphan adopted by shinobi from the Leaf? If not I’ll choose a clan native to Konoha. And I got into naruto after my brother completed both part 1 and shippuden, then I fell in love with rock Lee, and gara

I remember seeing a trailer for the anime as a kid. I grew up with Naruto. My favorite character is Kakashi.
Me too!! Didn't know it was anime at the time, but I watched it growing up as well!

naruto-crying.png

Well, Land of Waves arc was too good, thats what hooked me.

Hard to pick a fav char, they all got their moments, especially pre-timesskip, but i am going to say Shikamaru for all-around god tier strats.

Absolutely love the CS. No wonder it took time.

Question: Do basic academy Jutsu (henge, bunshin, kawarimi) count on our 4 jutsu list? Please say yes.
Thaaannks it did take some time to get it all together nice and neat! 👉👈 CapellaStargaze CapellaStargaze helped get the basics in, so I had something to go off of. 🥹
Absolutely, yes! Just keep in mind it'll count as your 4 total Jutsu as Genin. That means that that's all you will have when entering the Chuunin exams.

Do you prefer we use the template for the CS? If so, can we tweak it a little as long as the relative information is featured?[/div]

If all the information on the Character Sheet is in the code you use, including the interview, then I don't mind! You can add information as well, but I highly suggest you don't delete any information from the character sheet.

L0ck0n said:
Me too!! Didn't know it was anime at the time, but I watched it growing up as well!
Nice! Kakashi lovers unite! I didn't know it existed until I saw the trailer, haha. I was so excited when Shipudden came out.

L0ck0n said:
If all the information on the Character Sheet is in the code you use, including the interview, then I don't mind! You can add information as well, but I highly suggest you don't delete any information from the character sheet.
Sounds good! Regarding the interview, do you prefer we answer it in character? Is it a mini writing sample section?

would the Kaguya clan still be around if so I would like to make a character of their clan such as Kimimaro I could write him up as an orphan adopted by shinobi from the Leaf? If not I’ll choose a clan native to Konoha. And I got into naruto after my brother completed both part 1 and shippuden, then I fell in love with rock Lee, and gara
They would still be around yes, but they're not a Konohagakure clan. They're a Kirigakure clan, so that won't be a possibility.

If the roleplay progresses well then the world will open up and more character spots will open up too, so it can be a future idea though!

Nice! Kakashi lovers unite! I didn't know it existed until I saw the trailer, haha. I was so excited when Shipudden came out.

Sounds good! Regarding the interview, do you prefer we answer it in character? Is it a mini writing sample section?
Me too! Though, I had actually stopped watching Naruto as I grew older, but in High School I got back into it. From then I was a super fan haha

Yes, the interview is your in-character response!! It's also to showcase how you'll RP the character, so yes it's also a mini writing sample. Don't put pressure on yourself to write a whole paragraph for this one though. This is just to gauge how your character is before RPing, so I would like to see more than just the character speaking but not paragraphs of story.

L0ck0n said:
Me too! Though, I had actually stopped watching Naruto as I grew older, but in High School I got back into it. From then I was a super fan haha

Yes, the interview is your in-character response!! It's also to showcase how you'll RP the character, so yes it's also a mini writing sample. Don't put pressure on yourself to write a whole paragraph for this one though. This is just to gauge how your character is before RPing, so I would like to see more than just the character speaking but not paragraphs of story.
I feel you! I stopped watching Naruto until I read the Fourth Shinobi World War arc. I didn't watch everything, but I still love the series, haha.

Alrighty! Thank you for clarifying!

I got into Naruto because of TOONAMI! LETS GO BABY! After Toonami finished Part 1 I found out about Manga and decided to read Shippuden towards the end.

Favorite character?
How about a few of em?

Might Guy
Shisui Uchiha
Sasuke Retrieval Choji (his fight was chefs kiss)
Sarada Uchiha.

Finally posted my CS, did have a few questions about the lore though. I think my character's answer to the first interview question might've been more intense depending on whether the Hyuga Affair or something similar has already happened, but apart from that I think I've managed to meet all requirements.

Edit: I also wanted to ask how many clones you'd suggest for a Character that was using the basic clone jutsu rather than the Shadow Clone Jutsu.

Last edited:
Haven't finished my sheet but posted the bare minimum from my phone so I can edit it.

Dunno what got me hooked on naruto but I enjoyed it enough to finish it.
My favourite character was Rock Lee and I stand by my belief that the story would of been better if it was about a ninja who can't use jutsu with a demon fox inside them.

Using taijutsu and insane chakra pools to match all the other ninja

Finally posted my CS, did have a few questions about the lore though. I think my character's answer to the first interview question might've been more intense depending on whether the Hyuga Affair or something similar has already happened, but apart from that I think I've managed to meet all requirements.

Edit: I also wanted to ask how many clones you'd suggest for a Character that was using the basic clone jutsu rather than the Shadow Clone Jutsu.
I liked your response to the first one! The fact that she's open to say that directly to the Hokage means she's honest no matter who she's with (which can be a double edged sword haha) but loyalty also requires honesty, so it was neat to see that.

Jutsu Clones: Let's keep it simple!
- Basic Clone Jutsu: Can be up to 4 clones for a Genin since it's easier to do
- Shadow Clone Jutsu: 1-2 depending on your training with your sensei. It's much harder to do for a regular Genin considering you'd have to have great chakra control to even do that. I believe Kakashi could only do up to 4-5 clones, and he's exceptional.

Haven't finished my sheet but posted the bare minimum from my phone so I can edit it.

Dunno what got me hooked on naruto but I enjoyed it enough to finish it.
My favourite character was Rock Lee and I stand by my belief that the story would of been better if it was about a ninja who can't use jutsu with a demon fox inside them.

Using taijutsu and insane chakra pools to match all the other ninja
Very interesting take! I liked Rock Lee being able to do that too, it brought the idea that you can rely on brute strength and still be a valued ninja! Look at Might Guy coming to Kakashis rescue multiple times haha

I've posted some updates on the main post in the thread! ^_^

Don't forget to join the Discord! I've worked hard on it.
yamato_s_scary_face___by_drunkgohan_d1ky4pv-fullview.jpg

I liked your response to the first one! The fact that she's open to say that directly to the Hokage means she's honest no matter who she's with (which can be a double edged sword haha) but loyalty also requires honesty, so it was neat to see that.

Jutsu Clones: Let's keep it simple!
- Basic Clone Jutsu: Can be up to 4 clones for a Genin since it's easier to do
- Shadow Clone Jutsu: 1-2 depending on your training with your sensei. It's much harder to do for a regular Genin considering you'd have to have great chakra control to even do that. I believe Kakashi could only do up to 4-5 clones, and he's exceptional.
My girl's a bit socially stunted, but she'll get over it! And thanks for the answers, I'll update my character sheet in a bit.

Don't forget to join the Discord! I've worked hard on it.
yamato_s_scary_face___by_drunkgohan_d1ky4pv-fullview.jpg
I'll say, its so pretty no one else can write in there lol

(though I think that's intentional for now)

On a different matter though...
would Ongaku be able to make a wire clone?
By making a hollow wire copy that acts as a shadowclone except its a tad more durable than a regular shadow clone.
At present moment in the story he'd only be able to make one.

This may be to much but could he create a wire dummy of himself that he would need to carry around (probably in a scroll) which he can cast the clone jutsu onto, meaning the wire dummy would be indistinguishable from ongaku until its struck

Last edited:
I'll say, its so pretty no one else can write in there lol

(though I think that's intentional for now)

On a different matter though...
would Ongaku be able to make a wire clone?
By making a hollow wire copy that acts as a shadowclone except its a tad more durable than a regular shadow clone.
At present moment in the story he'd only be able to make one.
What? Were you able to get past the "Governing Laws"?

I would say yes! Shino's able to make bug clones, so this isn't far fetched. However, keep in mind it'll be harder for him to create another clone. Wire chakras I'm sure takes up more chakra than normal; cutting his chakra reserves some more to create a clone, he'd have to really push himself to get 2 or more clones out of he reaches Chuunin rank. (IE: character development>:^) )

What? Were you able to get past the "Governing Laws"?
It would seem i am a dirty criminal who cannot get past the law.
Im on a tablet for discord and It says if im done reading i can look at other channels but I'm locked out with not much to click on

I would say yes! Shino's able to make bug clones, so this isn't far fetched. However, keep in mind it'll be harder for him to create another clone. Wire chakras I'm sure takes up more chakra than normal; cutting his chakra reserves some more to create a clone, he'd have to really push himself to get 2 or more clones out of he reaches Chuunin rank. (IE: character development>:^) )
I think if I went with this idea he would figure out to make wire dummies in advance and clone himself onto it to avoid the chakra drain in the moment

Edit--
I am silly and blind it would seem

Last edited:
It would seem i am a dirty criminal who cannot get past the law.
Im on a tablet for discord and It says if im done reading i can look at other channels but I'm locked out with not much to click on

I think if I went with this idea he would figure out to make wire dummies in advance and clone himself onto it to avoid the chakra drain in the moment

Oh haha, you have to find the secret code in the rules to get in :hornswhistle:

Interesting way to take it!

I clarified and corrected that the events take place after the Third Shinobi War. I just realized I had put the wrong war in the Interest check, so I corrected that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back