• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

prospitest

adri/lain
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hi there! i’m adri/lain and aside from my regular rp interest check i’ve had this idea floating around for awhile. Mainly because i’ve been building this oc in my lil brain.

some things before we start, please be willing to:

be at least semi-lit, just no one liners
open to ooc chat
18+
good with communication (letting me know if you want to drop an rp basically, or if it’s getting boring)

I have an idea for a male otaku, he could be described as a neet, who is obsessed with an otome game. He is specifically fixated on one of the main love interests, which would be your oc!!

One day his favorite character is whisked into the real world and is forced to cohabitate with someone who is the complete opposite of him.

I’m hoping to rp the two getting to know each other, beyond what was shown in the game, and eventually falling for each other.

i would be so grateful to anyone willing to rp this with me and i am completely open to plotting anything you enjoy!!!

for reference some of my favorite tropes/plots include:

fake dating
grumpy x sunshine
experienced in romance x first ever relationship

hope this gets someone’s interest thanks for reading!!!

hi there! i’m adri/lain and aside from my regular rp interest check i’ve had this idea floating around for awhile. Mainly because i’ve been building this oc in my lil brain.

some things before we start, please be willing to:

be at least semi-lit, just no one liners
open to ooc chat
18+
good with communication (letting me know if you want to drop an rp basically, or if it’s getting boring)

I have an idea for a male otaku, he could be described as a neet, who is obsessed with an otome game. He is specifically fixated on one of the main love interests, which would be your oc!!

One day his favorite character is whisked into the real world and is forced to cohabitate with someone who is the complete opposite of him.

I’m hoping to rp the two getting to know each other, beyond what was shown in the game, and eventually falling for each other.

i would be so grateful to anyone willing to rp this with me and i am completely open to plotting anything you enjoy!!!

for reference some of my favorite tropes/plots include:

fake dating
grumpy x sunshine
experienced in romance x first ever relationship

hope this gets someone’s interest thanks for reading!!!
im interested!!! im quick w replies. my disc is .moook. if ur interestef

Users who are viewing this thread

Back