• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♥ M x F Partner Search! ♥ ~ヾ(^∇^)

e v i

just a girly doing her best
Roleplay Type(s)
ALL THESE PAIRINGS WILL HAVE A JAPANESE HIGH SCHOOL-ESQUE THING
Good evening! So, this is 100 percent my fault because I had the dumb idea to watch Japanese High School dramas, and now I want an M x F roleplay. ;-; Hnnnngh. Hope you can assist though, so we can write a beautiful story together!
Intro
Hiya! So, I'd like to say I'm a pretty active roleplayer. I do have things to do during the day, such as a job to go to and an instrument to voraciously practice, but I always have my roleplays close to me because I check the site pretty often on my phone. Uh, and if I'm just not feeling an RP anymore, I'll tell you, though hopefully that doesn't happen. Oh, and there are some rules/requirements below just to see if we'd be compatible as partners. I attach it to every one of my partner request threads!

Rules/Requirements

#1- This a partnership! You have to chat with me! I guess I've never been a fan of the whole "stuffy-and-communicates-just-for-the-roleplay" kind of partner. I like to talk and meet new people! If you don't want to talk, maybe we aren't right for each other.

#2- I really like intelligent responses to my posts. Not a fan of the kind of partners that kind of dismiss my posts and steer the plot in a weird direction. I take the time to get to know your characters, to take great interest in them, to write and consider them in my posts, so pleeeaaase do the same.

#3- At least two paragraphs a post. At least.

#4- For posting frequency, I can fluctuate, but I usually get in a post daily or every two days! Sometimes, even multiple posts a day. I won't ask the same of you, to get posts in daily or every two days I mean, but I would appreciate a couple of posts a week at least. That'd be nice!

#5- If you read all of these, tell me your favorite animal in the PM you send me!

#6- I don't mind cursing or dark elements in a roleplay at all.

#7- I do love character sheets and multiple characters, so expect to do those!

#8- Be flexible. You can do it! I'd prefer partners who can play male and female. However, as for what I'm craving right now (which is likely bound to change soon), I'd prefer you to play male for this kind of RP. I can certainly play a male (and, in fact, prefer to play one usually), but for some reason I just wanna play a girl.

Annnd on to the pairings!

The List
* = I have a plot for this one!
Professor x College Student
Senpai x Kohai*
School Rival x School Rival*
Arranged Marriage
Tutor x Bad Kid
Painter/Musician x Muse*
Celebrity x Fan
Celebrity x Nonfan
Bully x Bullied*