• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings m/m rp plot idea thingy

Minteafresh

So, a m/m plot thing idea I had. It's kinda like older gruff/stern guy x younger flirty rebellious rat. Tbh some plots don't require the older one to be stern, but I'm far too lazy to actually the whole thing. A great description, I know-. In the parings I prefer to play the younger one. So bascially, ideas. Oh, also also. The younger will always be at least eighteen so none of that weird pedo stuff. No rules or anything, just be able to write more then ' he smiled ' and also in third person since thats what I do. Uhmm hmmmm. Oh I'm a minor too so theres that- Anyway, ideas

- guidance consular thats like super done with life x senior that gets sent to his office like all the time and flirts with him

- cop/detective/person of the law x my gang member oc/delinquent child who thinks its acceptable to rob candy stores bc he loves kit kats. Maybe the cop guy person has been on his tail for awhile and its like cat and mouse but a little just a tad lowkey fun. Or like the cop guy doesn't know the gang member is even a criminal. I did this one rp where the gang boi would keep popping up and flirting with the cop but one day he got hurt and the cop decided to be a good person and take him in his house and now the gang boi was like' ight my house now ig'

Oh yeah I had this other idea thing with the older x younger. So like mix some omegaverse in right? So we get older omega x younger alpha. Idk it just hit me and I was like yes I need some soft moments. Maybe the omega never found a mate when they were younger the alphas looking for their pair and oop it turns out the older omega is their bby for life and cute tingz like happy cuddles and the alpha swooning when the omega nests with his stuff and he's really happy but is like ' whatever helps you sleep at night ' and literal fluff. Ok yey ty for watching sub to my yt ch-wait

Ok but like kingdom times. Idk with kings and queens. Anyways ! Younger thief/assassin x older guard person idk. Maybe the younger is a assassin and has to kill the king and the older one is the guard of them and they stop him and the youngers like ' lmao see you tomorrow ' so he comes back tomorrow but the guard stops him again duh and it keeps happening but some how it goes from ' killing the king ' to ' killing the vibe with really bad pick up lines ' and idk maybe the reason the guard doesn't tell anyone is bc the king wants to kill the assassin and that's like morally wrong bc the kids only 18 and bby-

Or ok ok ok supernatural but mmaaybbee the older one is like some kinda supernatural creature. Maybe like.. a werewolf or a dragon or vampire or-. Anyway uhm he's kinda old bc duh living for awhile. Maybe he lives in the forest or something, and everyone thinks it's haunted. Except this one dumbass just waltxes in bc he doesn't believe the rumors and meets the supernatural person and blinks and sees him in his human form and just goes 🥵😳🥴 and now he's coming as much as he can bc oh my sis got hella thirsty lmao.Maybe they fall in love but the fact that the older one will outlive the younger is like a obvious fact so then he's like ' ight chomp ' and turns him>? Idk how that works it just does don't @ me. basically the younger finds a hella hot supernatural guy and becomes a simp.
Alt verson: one of them is like some immortal thing like idk a vampire or something and their really sad bc their gonna outlive the other until the others like ' lmao bro just turn me ' or something. For this, either the younger or older can be immortal

Okokok uhm the younger is a barista in a cafe and everyday he writes cute notes to the older one, who comes in everyday for coffee ( and cute pickuplines) and idk maybe their like compliments and they make the older guy a little soft. oh for drama he could even be dating someone but tbh it isn't going super great and sis a golddigger so they break up but it still kinda sucks and then like the barista gives him his number that day and they talk alot and maybe he's catching feelings but the older one is nervous about getting into a relationship bc his last one suced and the younger is like actually really sweet. I mean sometimes he says too many puns but he also knows his fav coffee order by heart and can recite it perfectly and still writes him notes and their so sweet and meaningful. Basically a older guy with a not too great relationship falls in love with the younger barista guy at the coffee shop he frequents.

- its kinda a alt to the one above but like, maybe the older is like really busy with work and has a kid or two he has to take care of. The younger is their babysitter and they love him bc he's the type who lets you stay up past bedtime and orders food if you don't like what your mom left in the house. Maybe the mom left or something, idk. So bascially the younger has been their babysitter for a while, maybe around a year/ couple of months. Anyway the dad loves his kids and all, but he doesn't know how to take care of them too well. So maybe there's a emergency, like one of the kids get sick and he's panicking so he calls the babysitter and he feels bad but the babysitters like ' lmao it's chill ' and takes care of the kid and the older ones like ' - plans wedding softly -. So bascially a dad with no idea how to care for kids falls for the babysitter whose as just into him as he is

- ok but a mafia boss/gang leader older guy x regular person younger. Like maybe the younger happens to come across the older one committing a crime or something and they both freeze but the younger just blurts out something flirty because screw the dead body on the ground this man is literally hot and the older guys confused like ' tf??? ' and then idk we go from there. Maybe the older takes the younger in just to make sure he won't tell anyone what he saw or maybe one day the olders runningfrom cops and happens to see the younger vibin outside his house and is like ' can I come in ?' to hide but somehow it leads to flirting ? Idk

~

Another idea sksks - Or or or ok listen. Like a really problematic character x the only person who knows how to deal with them. Idk, maybe the problematic one has alot of anger issues and are really aggressive and like the other one just starts speaking softly to them and they calm down instantly. I think I'd want to be the one who can deal with them, but like idk. Maybe the problematic has like anxiety or depression and struggles alot so the one who knows how to deal with it is with them when their sad. I don't know, maybe dark themes if we go that route? I'd be ok with it, since my only triggers are like animal abuse. But yeah I'd think a really soft care person x their bby going through stuff would be koot.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back