• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern M/M plot (kind of?)

horrorshow

black magic and cigarettes
I had a couple of people express interest in this plot before on various forums, as well as this one, but it ended up getting dropped or whatever. I really wanna do this plot so I'm just going to go straight into it and see if there's any interest.

1. I'm definitely looking for a semi-literate/mostly literate partner, I mean I'm not demanding extremely lengthy posts (though that's okay with me, too) just general literacy.
2. Some creativity. I don't mind coming up with most of the stuff but if I ask your opinion on a plot twist or whatever, be willing to talk about it so we can keep things fun for everyone involved.
3. I don't do erotic scenes. Nothing overly erotic anyway. I'm alright with all other mature content though.
4. I want this plot to be m/m, I'm usually pretty flexible on that but this one I am specifically looking for that.

1. I'm super talkative so I'm totally down to maintain communication outside of the roleplay. But I am also fine with minimal communication, either way.
2. I work kind of work strange times. I don't work every day, but I get called in a lot on my days off, so you can expect me to be mega active some days and some days I won't be active at all. But I'll always let you know.
3. I really don't wanna roleplay through discord. My preferences is threads but I will do pms, but I'm definitely not going to do discord for roleplaying. You're welcome to use discord to message me ooc if you want though, that's totally cool.
4. I only use realistic face claims.
5. Character sheets can range from basic to extremely detailed, whatever we feel like.
6. I'm not good at all this code and formatting and making my stuff look pretty but I can promise you genuine responses haha.

SO anyway my plot is kinda basic, I would love a partner that would be able to help me add in some details and plot twists along the way.

Muse A is going into their last year of high school, and is from a very structured (either just in general or very religious, doesn't matter) background. They have lived next door all of their lives to Muse B who is a very strange kid that's always been homeschooled. Very few of the kids from Muse A's school really know much about him, but due to his gothic appearance and general eccentric personality they have come up with a ton of rumors regarding him.
So maybe Muse A is thinking this being the last year of high school, this might be their last chance to get to know their next door neighbor, so they make it a point to try to get to know the goth kid.

This can go so many different ways, since it's a basic romance plot like I said and I would be happy to have someone who could help me add some substance. I really want to play Muse B personally, because I have a lot of ideas for his character and background. I do think he's gonna be wiccan, so it could be fun if Muse A is from a more religious background- but honestly whatever you would wanna do would be cool.

If anyone's down to do this, I would be stoked. It will take some planning (well, maybe not as much as I think it will but still) though so please pm me and be willing to communicate about the plot some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back