• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

M/M Homeless Man/Good Samaritan~ RP Partner Search!

HanTHyun

That One Person
Hello. 
I am looking for RP partners here. 
I am over 21. As for RP partners. I prefer to RP with people over the age of 18. That's all that really matters to me in terms of your personal life! Reposing this since last thread was getting kind of messy. 

Onto the more important parts...My RP rules! PLEAS READ THESE! ---I play only uke/bottom. That does not mean they will be wimpy useless things (Unless you are looking for that. If you don't like this that's all fine. To each his own. But please don't be rude about it. This is an RP and forcing someone to play a rule just because you don't like the fact that they don't play tops ruins the RP for the other person and takes the fun out of it. If you are not comfortable playing a top or not okay with the fact that I only play bottom than we are not meant to rp! ^^ ) I will also willing play female/male side characters.
---VERY IMPORTANT: 
I am looking for someone who will play manly men! I like my tops acting and looking like real men. I do not want some perfect pretty boy emo guy that is skin and bones and is somehow super strong and emotionless. So please masculine tops only! My characters are not attracted to men who are not masculine/dominant. 
---I tend to write 3-6 long paragraphs. Please be able to write at least 2. 3rd Person writting.
---Don't do groups

---NO teenage RPs or teenage characters. I would prefer you character be over the age of 23! 
---Please reply at least once every few days. I will do the same. Don't start an RP and reply once and then just go poof. If you want to ditch atleast let me know in a proper and nice way that the RP is not working out. I will do the same. 
---Be friendly and lets at least know each other a little. Perhaps a name and age?
---I love drama and romance and am not a fan of comedy.
---Have no problem with cussing, violence, blood, and gore, yada yada.
---RP through PM  
---As for pics I will do real life. Descriptions only are also an option. Not an anime fan so no anime stuff! 

If you are interested in RPing please PM me!
Now onto some plot I have! We can always change it up if there is something you don't like so feel free to message me!

The weather was garbage that night. It seemed to always be lately. There was a strong breeze in the air and a heavy sprinkle that seemed to be falling non-stop. A(My guy) lives in a rather nice apartment on the 5th floor of of a 20 story building in a semi-decent part of town. Though it is not the best, it is certainly far from the worst. Being raised in a nice family leads him with money from his parents and a nice flower shop passed down to him though he is rarely in the actual store and works mostly as management. That night, he cooks himself a nice meal and puts on a random horror film on a random channel to watch and try to relax a bit. Though the weather is a mess, he decides to take his garbage out to the trash collection in the back of a building. It is nearly midnight as he steps out into the rain and quickly drops his garbage off in the bin. His eyes land on a man sitting by the trash, eating from a discarded box of Chinese food someone had thrown away. A had always been someone to help others and decides he can't just let the man sit there in the cold rain like that eating garbage. He asked the man if he wants some real food and a place to shower and sleep for the night. A spare guestroom in his apartment always sits empty anyhow. B(You) takes him up on that offer and....We go from there. Your guy could be an veteran, a formal druggie, someone who just ran into a lot of bad luck, lost his job recently, or whatever else. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back