• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern M/M, anyone? ^^ [IGNORE POST COUNT, ALWAYS LOOKING!]

SilverAndGold

Are You Ready?
:bishiesparklesl: Hey guys! :bishiesparklesr:

Imma cut right to the chase, since I’m quite eager to do this! I’m looking for an romantic M/M rp, and I’m looking for one now. I will only do M/M at the moment, but may expand on these horizons soon. I’m not new to rping or this site, but since I shut down my old account I decided to make a fresh start. I prefer to rp over email, but if you can’t do that then we can certainly do it in a PM.​

I have my own character all set and ready, and just to get this out of the way before you comment saying ‘Yes of course let’s rp!!!1!!1!!’ I have to say a few things first.​

I’m a literate role player, and I need another like me. I will not tolerate script or semi-lit. You don’t have to write a lot, hell, you don’t even have to write that well, but I need some literacy. One-liners are ok as long as they’re good. I take quality over quantity any day.​

Another thing! My character will be a switch, preferring to take the sub role. That’s right! But don’t get chased away with your tail between your legs just yet. Since not many are willing to play a more dom male, I am willing to switch around if you promise to as well. Ya got me? (Ah and, I know full well that, um, shall I say... erotic content is not allowed. By this I just mean which one of them will take more initiative in situations, if you catch my drift. So moderators, chill.) Now that that’s out of the way, let’s grab some ideas for plot. All details about plot will be discussed when we plan. (On a side note, before you go, I just want to say that the rp will be long and the romance won’t happen instantly. In fact, I’m a sucker for some hate turned love. Thanks!)​

Demon/Human

Your character is a demon who is sitting in hell one day, until you hear a human voice yelling in your ear. Knowing he’s trying to be summoned, he goes to the surface to see who it is. We can take it from there, ok?​

Coffee Shop

So I really like this idea. I don’t mind which of us takes whatever role, but obviously one of us plays the customer and one the employee. It’ll be a cute little thing for anyone looking for some fluff.​

Serial Killer/Citizen

My character is a notorious serial killer, but you wouldn’t guess it based on his personality. Your character is either already dating mine or is about to ask about it when you find a body in the trunk of the car. So it’ll go from there. He can decide to join my character, he can go into police work just to stop him, the possibilities are endless!​

Pirates

So I’ve been craving some pirate-based rp lately. Your character is one of the most deadly captains on the sea. My character is on a small crew of freelance men who work jobs for everyone to British government officials to lowly pirate crews. Your character’s crew invade the ship and take my character and a few other important men hostage. It’ll go from there and we can discuss details.​

College

It’s simple- our characters are roommates at the same college, and the romance can develop from there. It’s pretty common but I still do love it.​

It’s late where I am, almost 2 AM, so forgive me if I sound unprofessional but I’m tired. We can discuss plot specifics and character stuff in the PM. But I’m afraid you’ll have to PM me, because of the 10 post thing. Please, consider my ideas if you’re down for some M/M rp!

One more thing- I know this question will pop up sometime, and it’s fine! But I’m sure even the purest of you are wondering if I’m actually a male or not. The answer is no, but yes. In reality I do not identify as any specific gender, so hell if I’m gonna do it on here. If that makes you uncomfortable I apologize, but I’m sure most of you are wonderful and extremely tolerant, and I know most of you wouldn’t care what gender the player is as long as they can play the character well. So just wanted to throw that out there for the few curious souls.

Have a lovely night/day!

<3

Hi, I’m new here! I’m totally interested in your college and serial killer scenarios, they sound fun

Hi, I’m new here! I’m totally interested in your college and serial killer scenarios, they sound fun

Hello to you as well! I think we’re both stuck in the same spot since we’re both new and can’t start a convo due to the 10 posts thing. Unless you’re able to?

Hello to you as well! I think we’re both stuck in the same spot since we’re both new and can’t start a convo due to the 10 posts thing. Unless you’re able to?
Yeah I’m not able to PM yet, and I also have to wait 24 hours

Last edited:
I'm actually quite intrigued, though, i'd have to do email, since I can't quite pm yet, Uh, though you can start a pm if you wanna

We can certainly do email! I can’t start PMs either, so want me to post my address here or?...
Do you have a discord? I don't want you just plastering your email cause of saftey reasons, but if you do not, I can give you mine bc I don't care about weirdos, I just block em.

Do you have a discord? I don't want you just plastering your email cause of saftey reasons, but if you do not, I can give you mine bc I don't care about weirdos, I just block em.

I’m sorry, I know this is pretty inconvenient, but I don’t have Discord. I don’t much care about weirdos either, but if you would I’d be grateful, thank you very much!

I'm super down to do a game with you, if you want. I like the coffee shop or college ideas, if we expanded a little on them and added some other themes, perhaps? I'm trying to get back into roleplaying after a long hiatus, so I want to do something simple but still would like to add something slightly complex to the plot. Generally I find I lose interest if it's just solely about the pairing.

That said, if you're up to coming up with some ideas together, I'd love to do that. And I can play a dom, no problem. Just throwing that out there haha. I'm not usually one in real life but I can play one anyways.

I'm super down to do a game with you, if you want. I like the coffee shop or college ideas, if we expanded a little on them and added some other themes, perhaps? I'm trying to get back into roleplaying after a long hiatus, so I want to do something simple but still would like to add something slightly complex to the plot. Generally I find I lose interest if it's just solely about the pairing.

That said, if you're up to coming up with some ideas together, I'd love to do that. And I can play a dom, no problem. Just throwing that out there haha. I'm not usually one in real life but I can play one anyways.

Hello hello! It’s nice to meet you, and I would love to rp with you. shoot me a PM and we can discuss!

It seems as though I can't yet, since I have recently recreated my account and have not been active for 24 hours, yet. :/
I see that you're in that same conundrum so I can give you an email address, for now, if you want.

It seems as though I can't yet, since I have recently recreated my account and have not been active for 24 hours, yet. :/
I see that you're in that same conundrum so I can give you an email address, for now, if you want.

Yeah, quite sadly... I’m really sorry I feel so bad for forcing people to give their emails, so I can give you mine because I don’t care much about weird peoplez

Haha, it's all good. This site is setup kinda weird. I'd prefer to just do everything in one place and send you a PM but the way they have it set up is slightly aggravating. Nonetheless, I'll message you soon.

Hellooo! I've actually been working on a college boi if you'd like to rp that pairing! But that's okay if it's already taken, I wouldn't be surprised. I'd also prefer to RP here in PMs~

Hellooo! I've actually been working on a college boi if you'd like to rp that pairing! But that's okay if it's already taken, I wouldn't be surprised. I'd also prefer to RP here in PMs~

Hey! I can never have too many RP partners. go ahead and shoot me a PM because I can’t yet. Ya know, 10 post thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back