• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings m//f//m/f Fandoms and originals

Forever_Kyute

• Hello!

**Please PM if interested. Like others here, I'd like to keep this clean.**

I am searching for a rp partner or a few. I want a lot of fluffy romance, and maybe some psychological horror. Really depends on you!!

I'm a 25-year-old lady, who currently attends classes. I just had finals, so I got some spare time. This is gonna be made a little lazily, so it doesn't really reflect my writing. I can write 1-6 paragraphs, depending on how much my partner wants. I'm not perfect, and I don't expect you to be either. I roleplay only in 3rd person. I don't mind doubling, and playing multiple characters. Any/all genders and sexuality are welcome. No gender? No problem. I'm open to anything! Just tell me how you feel. I do want to only roleplay with people over 18. Kinda weird to roleplay romance with a kid. lol. You can suggest something that isn't on my list, but I am mostly looking for what I have on here.

For fandoms, I really only do canon x oc unless stated otherwise. And if I play a canon, I prefer to double as an oc too. All canon characters that are under 18 will be aged up to 18+. c:

Anyways, I'm gonna jot down some ideas I'm craving. I saw someone talking about yanderes on here, and that brought up some cravings.

Last edited:
Completely refreshed my thread! If you messaged me and I didn't get time to respond, please just message again. c: I had some stuff happen, which took me away from the computer for a few days. Sorry to anyone who tried to message me!

Hiya! If you don’t mind I’m up for an Epithet Erased roleplay! It seems really fun! Perhaps we can do OC x Canon doubling with me playing Sylvie and my OC while you play Giovanni and your OC!

A lot of these sound fun. Are there any non-fandom ones on your list you want to try but have not been able to yet?

A lot of these sound fun. Are there any non-fandom ones on your list you want to try but have not been able to yet?
For poly/harem ones, the Seemingly good-guy protagonist one and/or something with magical girls sounds fun. For non poly/harem ones, any of them honestly sounds fun! I haven't really done any of those! c:

For poly/harem ones, the Seemingly good-guy protagonist one and/or something with magical girls sounds fun. For non poly/harem ones, any of them honestly sounds fun! I haven't really done any of those! c:
I've never done a poly RP so idk how well I would do on it haha but I do like magical girls.... For non-poly, the serial killer one sounds like it could be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back