• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

❛ M/F | fandoms | mrvl, shrlck, dctr who | long term |

tone deaf jigglypuff

Magic Eight Ball
HEY, EVERYONE ! Thought I'd give this website a shot. I'm tone, twenty-two years old, I've been writing for twelve years so I know what I like and don't like, and I want to write with you! I'm looking for a ong-term partner that also possibly has any forms of OOC communications such as skype IM, tumblr, any sort of messenger so we can PLOT. I am HUGE with plotting. I'm not looking for anyone who isn't a strong plotter or can't think up their own ideas. I'll drop you  pretty fast. 

THAT BEING SAID, for fandoms, I mostly stick to playing OC's since I'm not the most confident in portraying them in most fandoms BESIDES DOCTOR WHO. But that doesn't and shouldn't mean I'm
looking for the Gary to my Mary. The Mary to my Gary. oc x canons are not supposed to be all about the oc. It's supposed to be about both of them and the plot unfolding, let's make that clear right now. 

I like to be organized. When playing an OC I like to provide all the information and pictures I can. 

Advanced lit, lazy lit, semi-lit is fine. I care about quality over quantity. Do what it takes to portray your action, don't fluff stuff up too much.
ROMANCE is NOT a necessity. We have it or we don't, it's fine.

I do not mind doubling, tripling, etc. If it helps with the story and has more people involved, I'm alllll for it.

Here's what I'm looking for:

red is what I prefer to play

blue means I'll play either

•  
  • MARVEL tony x oc  steve x oc pietro x oc clint x oc wanda x oc bucky x oc vision x oc natasha x oc scott x oc daredevil x ocDOCTOR WHO tenth doctor x oc eleventh doctor x oc twelfth doctor x oc  oc doctor x oc  amy x roryPOKEMON trainer x trainer trainer x gym leader trainer x trainee pokemon nurse daycare taker x trainer rocket/aqua/magma/etc leader/grunt x trainer rocket/aqua/magma/etc leader/grunt x gym leaderSHERLOCK sherlock x oc john x oc moriarty x oc mycroft x oc oc oc

feel free to message me here or in pm's! I don't mind doing threads here, pm's, email or skype/IM, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Oh gosh, so many characters that I am willing to play for a Marvel RP. I'm seriously craving to RP as Daredevil though. Hit me up with a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back