• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy M.A.G.I.C. Character Sheets

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Name: Axel Hazaki

Appearance:
1bb58d8c4f07db6ca76a34e3783922fe.jpg
Race: Dark Elf
Hobbies: cooking and learning many new things for his nation
Dislikes: annoying people and smokers
Other:
is a Worshiper of the God of Food

Last edited:
Kallo Kallo you can totally join, no problems

kenchin kenchin While I like the character, there isn't a "High elf" race to choose from. it's Dark elf or Light Elf. the reason I only accept the races in the OOC is because there is a weakness/strength system in place.

Sorry for disappearing on you guys. was busy for a while...

Adria Wildes-Brandywood

• IMG_7272.jpgAge: 37 (16)

Race: Half-Human Half-Light-Elf

Adria has a human complexion, but her hair takes the general pale blonde that is common of light elves. If you needed more of a giveaway to her heritage, she also has pointed ears. Adria is somewhat muscular looking, and at 5’ 10” she looks like the perfect in-between of the elves’ ethereal grace and humans’ solid stature. Which is appropriate, considering that’s exactly what she is. Having been raised with humans, she’s got their fashion sense mostly. She’s a fan of flannels and leggings or cargo pants, but she also has one (1) outfit of eleven make, and it's a blouse and tunic and a leather-and-cloth blue coat. Yes, the one whose collar is seen a little in the picture.

Last edited:
For those that didn't read the first page, the liking of your post by me means I accept your character!

Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 welcome to Stowerling Keep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back