• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings m// — bringing all the boys to the yard (detailed)

Bang Bang

what can I say except

[class=fyuriwrapper] position:relative; [/class] [class=card] position:relative; z-index:0; width:700px; height:700px; margin:auto; background:#111111; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; text-align:center; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=img] pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=name] position:absolute; top:20px; left:0; z-index:1; width:100%; box-sizing:border-box; background:#282725; padding:5px; color:#fff; font-family:'Roboto Condensed'; [/class] [class=hver] position: absolute; bottom: 20px; left: 0; z-index:1; width:100%; box-sizing:border-box; background:#282725; padding:5px; color:#fff; font-family:'Roboto Condensed'; font-size:10px; [/class] [class name=cardinfo] position:absolute; top:0; left:0; z-index:2; width:700px; height:680px; margin:auto; box-sixing:border-box; background:rgba(155,155,161, 0.0); border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; overflow:auto; text-align:justify; transition: all 1s ease-out; color:transparent; padding:5px 10px; 5px 5px; font-family:'Roboto Condensed'; [/class] [class name=cardinfo state=hover] position:absolute; top:0; left:0; z-index:2; width:700px; height:680px; margin:auto; box-sixing:border-box; background:rgba(155,155,161, 1.0); border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; overflow:auto; text-align:justify; transition: all 1s ease-out; color:#fff; padding:5px 10px; 5px 5px; font-family:'Roboto Condensed'; [/class] [class=textparent] width:680px; height:680px; [/class] [class=textchild] width:680px; margin:auto; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [class=fyuricredit] width:680px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:11px; [/class]
[div class=card][div class=cardinfo][div class=textparent][div class=textchild]
Welcome to my inevitably (very) pretentious 1x1 search thread.

I have recently become busy, and thus 1x1s suit my needs for flexibility better than GMing big boy group rps. Thus, here I crawl.

about me.
➳ 21 y/o, he/him, goes by Bang Bang, Jax, or several expletives.
➳ I take nothing seriously except crying, which is paramount above all else
➳ 90% of my personality is bad jokes and innuendos
➳ I swear like a sailor so brace yerself, innocents
➳ stalk my profile for more info x

rp style
➳ in pms or threads. NEVER in discord. I can also switch to google docs, but only after I know a person well and we've rped a while.
➳ 3rd person, past or present tense
➳ I pretty much only RP characters 18+. Younger is chill in flashbacks but idfk what kids are like, I was born a grumpy old man ok?
➳ occasional typo friendly, especially since my British ass is constantly fighting against an american autocorrect
➳ Usually 3+ paragraphs for a good 5+ pages, or until I settle into the RP, and then I am happier to just write whatever amount suits. I can write anything between 3 paragraphs to 3k words, so don't come sniffing around if you want those sick one-liners, I will disappoint you.
➳ ditch friendly, i ain't got time for being cranky
➳ I enjoy description and tone-setting. I'm a big whore for tone and mood and atmosphere, ngl
➳ I typically use IRL face claims or realistic to semi-realistic face artwork. I am rarely 'here' for manga fcs, which honestly would shock my 16 year old weeaboo self dead so sorry past me.
➳ gore, horror, and psychological grim shenanigans friendly. I like putting my characters through their paces.

looking for
➳ someone who is 18+ because I am a terrible person and don't want the CHILDREN being exposed to such trash as myself.
➳ a partner who is willing to have flexibility in terms of pacing; aka some days it may be 10 replies in one day, other times it may be once a week. I have had chronic fatigue in the past, am working two jobs, and am about to start university, so I do not have the availability to prioritize rping. I will normally post faster for OOC and/or planning, but IC requires that I sit down and think so my ability to do that varies.
➳ very open to a non-romance RP— characters are welcome to organically fall in love, but I am so down for just having a rp that revolves around the plot and character relationships will evolve as we go, romantic, platonic, or otherwise
➳ an mxm rp, or a relationship involving a/two non-binary character(s). I am also very open to poly ships starring in rps, usually with either three participants, or four with two main pairings that have a more 'open' relationship than a closed poly one. (trans!characters friendly)
➳ having said all of the above, I LOVE rps with large casts of characters. We can have two-four mains or so, but I adore having a big sprawling cast of side characters, companion characters, antagonists, known figures, etc
➳ I am a lore slut. expect me to be keen to get in deep about lore. I am totally happy to write the bulk of it, or for us to share
➳ probably within the genres of: sci-fi, space opera, exploration, apocalypse, cyberpunk, steampunk, political, political fantasy, sprawling fantasy, witchcraft, occultism, surreal, fairy tale, horror
➳ in terms of fandoms, I very rarely rp as canons, with a very few select exceptions. feel free to ask if I'm willing to branch out, but the answer may be no.
➳ I apparently need to state this: you must be comfortable having your character go through changes, evolve, develop, have terrible (and good) things happen to them, etc. Few things bore me more than a wooden rp where the players are precious over their fictional characters.

other
ideas, pairings, plots, and so forth shall all be popped in the next post of this thread. I may also include links to writing samples and other misc bits and bobs.

if you fancy rping with me, shoot me a pm or comment below, I have no real preference. feel free to bring your own ideas and cravings to the table.

[/div][/div][/div][div class=name]welcome.[/div][div class=img]
tumblr_nw0ahhgTUJ1s5slo6o1_1280.jpg
[/div][div class=hver]hover for more[/div][/div][div class=fyuricredit]code by Fable Fable [/div]

Last edited:
pairings

[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[div class=title][div class=titletext]pairings
[/div][/div][div class=tabcontainer]
[div class=tab1][div class=tabtitlec1][div class=tabtitle1]GEN.[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab2][div class=tabtitlec2][div class=tabtitle2]SCI-FI[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab3][div class=tabtitlec3][div class=tabtitle3]FANDOM[/div][/div][/div]

[/div]
[div class=contentcontainer][div class=tabcontent1]
aka a mix of modern, fantasy, and odd bits I couldn't squish into the others.

the key.
* = I have some plot ideas for this pairing
♥ = the more ♥ 's, the more I am craving this pairing at the time of editing
bold = a role in bold means I have some preference for playing this particular character
☁ = indication a pairing/ideas are likely to include dark themes

the pairings.

music themed
➳ violinist x pianist*
➳ musicians at a very fanfic-y conservatoire
➳ music tutor x student (both adults)
➳ honestly anything involving bandmates falling in love despite pre-agreed rules to avoid something so messy is my trashy Achilles heel.
➳ battle of the bands rivals

general slice of life / realistic
➳ openly queer model x closeted/unaware punk flatmate
➳ artist x rival artist*

fantasy vibes
➳ prince x bodyguard*
➳ soldier x rival court's prince
➳ familiar protector x royal charge*
➳ king x political prisoner* ☁
➳ trained witch x newly 'showing' witch*

historical memes
➳ alchemist x apprentice
➳ occult obsessed x corrupt priest
➳ Renaissance Machiavellian type family rivals screwing on the side
➳ Ancient Roman Priest x Disgraced Soldier/Noble
➳ Roman/Greek/Egyptian Gods either x one another or x mortals or whatever. I just like nerding over mythology okay?
➳ Renaissance Occultist x Demon Aiding them
➳ historical vampires, because what's not to love about History PLUS Vampires???

[/div] [div class=tabcontent2 style=display:none]
aka a mix of space, cyberpunk, dystopia, some fantasy, and intergalactic memery.

the key.
bold = a role in bold means I have some preference for playing this particular character

the pairings.

WIP
[/div] [div class=tabcontent3 style=display:none]
aka the fandoms I enjoy playing in the universe of, being inspired by, or occasionally the canon ships and characters I feel able to RP.

the key.

the fandoms.

the end of the f**king world
doing something like 'two pissed off middle class folk go on a roadtrip and chaos ensues' would be FUN— we can follow the plot loosely, or go completely wild on our own, all is good.

hannibal (tv)
➳ Hannibal x Will
Yes, I am weak for hannigram, how did you know?
Also absolutely up for doing something similar to their dynamic, situation, or mixing things up. Maybe a serial killer x another serial killer/an 'admirer', or a serial killer who ends up bringing their far more innocent best friend under their spell and drags them down with them.

mirrormask
an amazing film I would love to do something loosely inspired by, aka someone getting stuck in a dreamscape, that kind of thing.

cute earth high defence club (ahime)
...so doing a RP inspired by this would be very trashy and very fun and I have no regrets

star wars
➳ hi I love anything Kylo x Hux, be it AU, original universe, or goodness knows what. It is never healthy and it is always fantastic.
I also love anything loosely in this world, I'm no lore/canon memory bank so expect little on that front, but I enjoy it and its atmosphere/themes.

dragon age: inquistion
I am playing this for the first time ever and honestly would love to play an OC Inquisitor x an OC companion, or an entire cast of OCs running the inquisition. I have yet to play Origins or DA2, but I already love everything please help.

altered carbon (TV series)
man this 'verse is amazing, come fill it with OCs and we can meme about within all the cool lore.

inception
➳ Eames x Arthur
Honestly I LOVE OCs for Inception and just there is so much potential, let's go wild.

[/div]

[/div][/div]
[class=container] height:530px; width:370px; margin:auto; cursor:default; background-color:white; [/class] [class=contentcontainer] height:218px; width:348px; margin:auto; position:relative; top:-17px; overflow:hidden; padding:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-right:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-left:1px solid #e2e2e2; [/class] [class=tabcontent1] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent1] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent2] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent2] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent3] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent3] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=title] height:45px; min-width:90px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.7); margin:auto; position:relative; top:45px; left:108px; display:inline-block; padding:10px; padding-right:12px; border-radius:1.8px; padding-top:8px; [/class] [class name=titletext] font-size:40px; color: #8c8a8a; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; text-shadow: 1px 2px #cecece; font-style:italic; position:relative; top:-8px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=tabcontainer] height:100px; width:370px; position: relative; left:0px; top:-17px; [/class] [class=tab1] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/4e1ef0939f7d9f31cce60e92a5441a14/tumblr_ozgz0kiDor1uk1zgxo1_1280.jpg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 90%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec1] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec1 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle1] height:22px; width:66px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab2] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/21c8abc10decf0a3a65a55244829572a/tumblr_pbv3ofw2A71qdkqneo1_1280.jpg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 40%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec2] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec2 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle2] height:22px; width:72px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:19.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab3] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/257101015f8da0035ace4191bde3f987/tumblr_pck0zg0lfZ1r3ew35o1_500.png'); background-size:100%; position-relative; background-position: 10% 20%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec3] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec3 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle3] height:22px; width:70px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.2px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabcontent2 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent1 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent2 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent2 show tabcontent3 [/script]

Last edited:
bump for addition of pairings under the Gen heading. Sci-Fi and Fandom pairings coming soon.

yo i'm terrible at instigating things but i saw your post a wee while ago & liked it, had another look this evening and couldn't resist that sad lestat. i'm very patient in terms of pacing because i also am excessively busy & exhausted & might bang out a whole heap of replies in a day if i'm on a roll but then disappear for a week or two immediately after. i am also 21, pretentious, gore, horror, and psychological grim shenanigans friendly, BIG FAN of lore/world-building/cast-building -- even when i'm not up for writing actual posts i'm almost always up for talking about stuff lol. anyway have a stalk of my profile if you want, and please do fire a PM at me if anything here sounds at all appealing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back