• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy M×M(maybe F×F) LONG TERM partner search, strictly for those who rp the 'top' in the rp

Midnight2902 Midnight2902 My friend would be interested in the following pairings: "^w^

- new roommates
- bad boy x anime/manga fanboy/nerd/geek

She'd prefer FxF but MxM is totally fine! Also open to discing own ideas, only posting for her since at my house and her phone is out of battery~….

DuckPrince DuckPrince

Hey! I've got a nice roleplay, including, romance, fantasy, dragons, and a modern twist! I can totally play "top", as you wish.

As for just dropping a roleplay, I'm highly depressive and anxious. I can suddenly get smacked with a depression spell without meaning to, which will leave me without the chance to notify you. I apologize in advance.

Hey! I've got a nice roleplay, including, romance, fantasy, dragons, and a modern twist! I can totally play "top", as you wish.

As for just dropping a roleplay, I'm highly depressive and anxious. I can suddenly get smacked with a depression spell without meaning to, which will leave me without the chance to notify you. I apologize in advance.
PM

Had to rant a bit because I was triggered earlier. Not throwing shade or anything, but some people sound really uptight when they message you like holy shiz, it's not a business meeting and our characters won't be DOING IT so what are you being picky about?
My mentality or something won't change once I have my birthday, I'm more mature than some people OVER that age, I'm not a child. So seriously. Me being 17 or 18 or whatever suits your picky fancy doesn't change a single thing

Now that I'm back to being bored and so forth, please don't thing I'm a bad person, I just try being too nice and patient all the time and it gets too much sometimes xD

Anyway, peace! ;P ✌

I love playing badboy characters and I am totally up for some fantasy settings. Just - I prefer to draw my characters rather than rely on anime ones, if that is not an issue.

I love playing badboy characters and I am totally up for some fantasy settings. Just - I prefer to draw my characters rather than rely on anime ones, if that is not an issue.
No problem! Always happy to see someone draw their chars instead -- I would too if I actually drew and stuff. Pm me~

Hello, if you're still looking for a partner send me a message, I'd love to rp with you. Can't message yet 'cause I haven't done 10+ posts.

hi there, if you like Supernatural themes I have a plot that might interest you! pm me if you wanna know more (since I can't yet) (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back