Luxor Academy Roleplay- Starts Here! (Semester 1 History)

Kagami nodded her and pulled the girls wrist up to mouth the bite down carefully. She avoided any big arties and aimed her teeth to the smaller vains. She suddenly got a mouthful of the bitter blood.

Wait...this isn't blood... Well this  defintly killed my thirst for blood. She pulled her fangs out and wrapped her mouth.

"Y-your blood is bitter. ..i-it almost smells like gasoline."

@TGSRoleplay

"R-Really?" She sniffed it and got a bit dizzy. "S-Sorry, I didn't know either." She said placing a bandage on her wrist. "I'll get you a blood bag from the Nurse's office.

"N-no I'm good

I should be the one apologizing anyways.  Did I take too much blood?"she asked with concern. She had a habit of taking more than a litter of blood when she super hungry.

@TGSRoleplay

"N-no I'm good

I should be the one apologizing anyways.  Did I take too much blood?"she asked with concern. She had a habit of taking more than a litter of blood when she super hungry.

@TGSRoleplay

"I don't have the need for blood so I can't tell but I'm fine." She said smiling despite losing half a litre of "blood".

"If you say so. "She sighed. She stood from the couch and walked to the kitchen. "Perhaps we can indulge in more human food. I can cook up some japanese dishes ..

.if you want to try." Maybe eating regular food can help keep her mind off of blood. @TGSRoleplay

"If you say so. "She sighed. She stood from the couch and walked to the kitchen. "Perhaps we can indulge in more human food. I can cook up some japanese dishes ..

.if you want to try." Maybe eating regular food can help keep her mind off of blood. @TGSRoleplay

"Curry?!" She said looking as excited like a little girl wiping some drool escaping from her mouth showing how eager she is from just something as simple as curry.

"Curry it is."she pulled out the ingredients from the fridge .

"How hot do you want it?"

"Curry?!" She said looking as excited like a little girl wiping some drool escaping from her mouth showing how eager she is from just something as simple as curry.

Guess who won the award for the absolute worst boyfriend in the world! Meeeee...Im so sorry, like i feel like crying ;-;)

@Kisaki

***Don't feel sorry . Kagami is back to her normal self (kind of)***

"You look excited. I'll try to make it accurate as you said."she smiled at Aiko and started to chop the ingredients.  She hummed and turned around to turn on the rice cooker.

@TGSRoleplay

Last edited by a moderator:

XIan_Qui.jpg

(Hundun "Disguised as Professor Xian Qui")(Location: Luxor Academy - Celebration hall)(With: Astaroth, Chronos, Astral) @Olivia Acerbi

His devilish smirk flared brightly with joyful yet sensual intentions as his ravishing amore leaped into his muscular yet solicitous arms which instantly embraces Astaroth’s smooth contour, his rigid fingertips glide against her scarlet-hued skin in a loving fashion as he continues to gaze heavily into her astonishing cadmium-yellow eyes, whatever it was about those magnificent eyes had him hooked and snagged upon her like a fishing lure. Not to mention the alluring detail which consisted in her facial features which had him completely mystified, despite her being the personification of lustful desire. He couldn’t understand how such a prepossessing woman like herself not only existed but decided that she’d be with him in comparison to someone like Lucifer or Xiuruk, outlying bickering which projected out from the lungs of a now furious Chronos who was responding to A’s comment until a sudden silence overcame her as she gazed upon the monumental structure of the ‘Embodiment.” Her earlier bitching fell upon deaf ears as Hundun and Astaroth were fixated upon each other like two common love-birds. Without a moment to spare Astaroth bursted into a blazing inferno which consumed her outline, as the sparks of flame extinguish within the void, Astaroth could be seen head to toe wearing a very provocative looking attire which probably isn’t advised displaying due to Luxor Academy’s dress-code guidelines.

However they both didn’t give a hoot ‘n’ hollar about that, especially Hundun who was ogling at all of A’s fleshly curves and bare-skin which fit the outfit to perfection. He didn’t know whether to compliment her on how sensational she looked or to immediately have his way with her, however he made the more appropriate decision as of now and choked back his sensual urges to respond with a cheesy but flattering remark. “Heh, i’m not sure what’s hotter, you or the depths of hell.” He quietly whispered to her before being greeted by her tender lips which sent shivers down his back after hearing the enticing words that came out from her naughty mouth. His cheeks were flushed in a vermillion almost matching her vibrant skin-color. Hundun was also surprised by her previous comment as well. “A dance? Well, usually i’d say no but with you love? I’d do anything. As for that one thing well.. I’ll make sure that moment of ours lasts for an eternity.”  His ridiculous smile stretches even wider across his face until it briskly transitioned into a sudden frown after being blinded by a glistening light that encompassed the entities which consisted in the void which they were in. Both Hundun and Astaroth closed their eyes from the brightness until they overheard the clamorous music and the unmistakable smell of adolescence which paraded throughout the celebration hall. “Yep, we’re definitely here alright. I can already see overbearing strobe lights dangling from the ceiling” He responded while shifting his eyesight back down at Astaroth to avoid being disoriented by the luminescence.

Chronos.jpg

(Chronos - Not sure if I should make temporary or permanent)(Location: Luxor Academy - Celebration hall)(With: Astaroth, Hundun, and Astral

After hearing Astaroth’s catty comeback, the Goddess of time couldn’t help but be appalled and furious that someone she deems as a lesser lifeform would spit such vicious words back at her, Chronos’s brow furrowed with immense anger as hastily extended out her right arm and fiercely pointed her index finger down upon Astaroth as she stood upon the celestial Embodiment’s colossal knee which towered over both A and Hundun. “Gah, excuse me bitch?! Do you even know who you’re addressing!? You better watch your putrid seed-stained tongue you wench or i’ll shove that tail of yours all the way up your ass. Although you’d probably like that, i’m sure who knows where that disgusting thing has been anyway, speaking of that I hope you’re enjoying the taste of his Hun’s tongue too! Because from personal experience I definitely know where that has been, so hope you’re loving the flavor of my t-” Suddenly her vicious onslaught of insults was interrupted as he lost her balance on the being’s knee after he transformed his seemingly enormous size into that of a regular human-being. After gradually plunging a few several feet she lazily lands ontop of the perplexing creature before looking back at it’s blank slated face which was composed of multiple dazzling colors. “Oh, uh. Sorry about that Astral. Maybe if her that devil girl’s repugnant mouth would stay wired shut maybe that wouldn’t of happened.” She crossed her arms in vexation as she proceeded to situate her thighs from off of Astral’s midsection before pressing her delicate hands against his chest and it as something to push herself up off the ground with.

Once she fumbled up off of the transparent looking ground she looked back at both Hundun and Astaroth who were eye to eye with each other and exchanging loving words. A loud exhale of frustration left feminine body as she spun herself around and facing away from all of them. Chronos could feel her heart sink as she continuously thought about the last retort she had. Maybe she wasn’t ever going to be good enough for him despite her position in the multiverse. For a brief moment it tore her up inside as she struggled not to show any emotions as she painfully arched her head back and looked up into the never-ending macrocosm of the universe. “Please, Astral.. I don’t mean to be rude, but just not right now.. I’ll see it when this human festivity is over but as of now, i’m kind of not in the mood to see it. But nevertheless i’m sure you’ll be able to impress some of these feeble creatures with your tremendous capability maybe you’ll even find someone willing to carry on almost endless conversations with you. You never know, anyway these two are making me a bit nauseous so let’s hurry this trip up.” Chronos responds as he choked back a couple of unfading memories that she had with Hundun before slapping her hands together and forming a sphere of blinding light which soon envelops the entirety of the void and sending them directly into the Luxor Academy’s celebration hall. “Try not to slip on those hooker heels of yours Astaroth.” She huffed out before making her way over to the bleachers and sitting herself down in a infuriated fashion. “Why her? Why couldn’t of been me?” She helplessly thought until her eyes rolled around with irritation, Astral was standing right beside her like a lost puppy looking for its owner, it was probably his first time going to an event like this which made Chronos a little bit less aggravated when he overstayed his welcome. “Astral, I know you’re new to everything but i can’t teach you all of it, not right now anyway.. Just watch what everyone else is doing and you know, try to fit in or something.” She focused her stare in a different direction while contemplating her future love-life.

Cody walked aimlessly, he had no clue of what happened, he felt bad, he felt like the worst person in the world for have lost his own girlfriend at the dance that he wanted to enjoy with her. Kagami was no where to be seen, he had a slight idea of where, but he'd need to find the girl which he remembers. Her name was Aiko. The problem? He had NO idea of where she was...

(Do you mind if I pop in?)

@Kisaki

@TGSRoleplay

(Nope, your good)

Kagami pulled out some ghost peppers. She made sure too take out most of the seeds so her guest mouth wouldn't be on fire. "It should be done in 15-30 minutes." She announced as  she put the rest of the ingredients into the pot.

@TGSRoleplay @CERBERUS177

Last edited by a moderator:
Cody decided to go to her dorm, he found it after...borrowing...the number book. He walked to the door and knocked...He felt like absolute crap for not being there for her.

@Kisaki

@TGSRoleplay

(Guess her could be any of you lol, no idea where you guys are...)

Cody hugged her seeing that she was a little better, not so slurred, "Hey..I'm sorry about leaving ya back there...You feeling better, anything you want me to do?" he asked, trying to make up for his mistakes.

@Kisaki

@TGSRoleplay

Kagami nodded her head. "Yeah! I'm feeling much better. Just hungry ,but I can fix that"

She took his hand and pulled him in. " You don't have to do anything. Dinner is almost done if you want to join"

@CERBERUS177 @TGSRoleplay

He nods, "If you want I could donate to the fair cause of helping you...?" he said, remembering that she tasted his already and was told that it was good...though, still weird to him... He goes to sit down and sees the table, confused at what it was...

@Kisaki

@TGSRoleplay

(Nope, your good)

Kagami pulled out some ghost peppers. She made sure too take out most of the seeds so her guest mouth wouldn't be on fire. "It should be done in 15-30 minutes." She announced as  she put the rest of the ingredients into the pot.

Aiko was excited unaware of the ghost peppers. She was reading University grade math books while waiting.

Aiko watched over her curiously as she cooked looking very eager as she couldn't help but drool only to wipe it off quickly.

He giggled at her reactions to..whatever Kagami was making. But, if it made that one go gaga of the smell, it must be good. But he still studied the table, he sat down and went to stick his feet under it, but pulled back when he felt the warmth, knowing his powers, it'd be best to not put his feet in there.

@Kisaki

"I got it.I've already had my filling of blood. "She made 3 plated of curry and rice and set it down on the table. "It's ready " she said to Aiko who was drooling . "I hope it isn't too hot"

Aiko looked up from her book eagerly as she set her book down by the kotatsu table and looked excited as she looked at the curry set down before her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back