Luxor Academy Roleplay- Starts Here! (Semester 1 History)

"Well ah... I mean vampires, full ones at least, can maintain invisibility has highly enhanced strength and speed, and have night vision in a sense. Myself, I can become invisible for like a couple minutes at a time, anything after five I get headaches and possibly pass out... I have slightly enhanced speed and strength, but it's barely noticable, and then I also possess night vision." He switched the direction the danced and the song changed to one that fit the dance they did. "Speaking off... I'm probably gonna need blood soon..." He said to no one in particular, then his focus snapped to Lilith again. "Being half vampire allows me to eat actual food along with blood and I don't blood as much." @Plasma

Lilith nodded, considering this type of race. There were many other creatures out there besides humans but since humans tended to be the most vulnerable, it was them she was around most. At the mention of blood, Lilith couldn't help the chill that ran over her skin. Blood was one thing that had stained her vision when  she closed her eyes and when she tried to sleep at night, something she could only do because of the person she represented now. Blood staining hands, blood pouring down a slit neck, blood washing over the ground, coating pavement and grass alike. She pushed those thoughts aside as the music changed, a more suiting type for the dance they were doing. It wasn't as if she had never heard the tales before, spread by humans; Inaccurate stories of a man named Dracula. Blood... it had always scared her. But it was what kept humans and apparently vampires alive. Was it really such a bad thing? Only when it was spilled and wasted. 

Inside her own body, she had blood too, but it wasn't filled with life and warmth. Lilith might have offered up her own blood if for the simple fact that it proved no use, but she wasn't sure it would suffice. Where normal human blood was like fresh water, Lilith saw hers as aged wine. Probably would do the same good outside of her body as it would inside. "I see..." she murmured softly, thoughtfully.

@LoneSniper87

"Well what do you like to do?" He asked. "Anything you like to eat, drink? Favorite book, movie, car?" He asked, just firing random question at this point, "Favorite historical war? Favorite color?" He said with a grin. "Enough questions, before I scare you off." 'I'm gonna fuckin blow this...' He thought to himself. @Plasma

Lilith was so taken aback by the question, she halted her movements. Maybe it wasn't the question but that she really didn't have an answer. She hadn't really thought much of herself before. She could spew every book and movie the girl loved, but herself? Had she actually ever seen a movie? Read a book? In all of her existence? When she ate and drank, it was because she had to. Sustenance. Water and simple foods. But there was once question she could answer. "My favorite color is white. I suppose it's more of a shade. It's everything I want to be." She mustered a small smile, smiling wasn't something she was very good at and asked, "How about you? Tell me about yourself."

@LoneSniper87

"Well what would you like to know?" He asked. "I mean... Let's see... My favorite color is grey... Favorite food... Sockeye Salmon, favorite drink definately IBC cream soda..." He told her. "What else... Favorite book would have to be Sherlock Holmes complete edition, volume two. Favorite movie would be Furious 7." He finished. "Did I answer all your questions? Or would you like to know something specific?" He asked. @Plasma

Deeese_fam.jpg

(Lyssa Yasa "Goddess Of Insanity")(Location: Luxor Academy - Celebration hall "Prom".)(With: Seo) (Broke off sections into parts, too big!) @Marumatsu @Olivia Acerbi

After mentioning Elvis the Panda’s name once more, Lyssa took this scarce opportunity to thoroughly reflect upon the peculiar question which Seo had laid neatly out for her to answer, strangely enough she didn’t really have any sort of astonishing remark that would justify her unsystematic and hysterical tendencies towards the anomalous panda which often results in him being catapulted out of the four primary layers of Earth and then floating in the darkened confines of outer-space. Either that or being pummeled to a pulp by miscellaneous objects and indiscriminate people who seem to show up out of thin air such as ‘John Cena’ or other famous celebrities. Nonetheless she still found it quite humorous to forcefully use him as her own squishy, fluffy, and cartoonish punching bag. A diminutive chuckle escaped from between her luscious as she continued to be fixated upon her strikingly handsome significant other who appeared to be methodically evaluating his metallic prosthesis arm like a little boy who had just got a new action-figure, he absolutely loved it, Lyssa could tell just from the wondrous expression written across his lighthearted face, “What a man, my creator. What have splendor have I done in order to receive such a magnificent gift from the mysterious universe?” She happily thought while she compressed the mushy palms of her hand onto her delicate cheeks and leisurely leaning in forward as she sat upon the side of the vanity sink’s marble countertop. Lyssa’s contemplation of Elvis continued as she drifted back into a hazy day-dream of hers which brought her back to the very first time she had ever met Elvis the Panda. Back when she was but a mere adolescent child who lived in the vast plains of the Arcadia, although when she looked back at it. Everything seemed a bit unfinished in her youthful days. Not that many inhabitants traversed this mythological Greek land all except for a handful of individuals, in a way they were all the founding nomads of the majestic utopia this included Lyssa who was a playful young girl who always interacted with the others that was until the parental figures of them decided it would be best for most of their children to stay away from her, since she was considered to be someone who could potentially harm them, due to this she’d often play in the acres of meadows which sprung across the terrain for miles on end. One day when she continued about her regular antics of transforming a bunch of humongous sun-flowers into personified beings so that they’d be able to participate in pretend, she noticed something that caught her wandering eye.

It was the silhouette of a heavily built man who had an impressive muscular physique of which even Adonis would be extremely jealous of, judging from the forbidding miasma that bursted out from each pore of this being’s body, Lyssa knew that this person whoever he was, was someone who she did not want to be spotted by as he could probably eliminate her entire existence just by touching a section of her skin, before she could situate herself back up onto her feet a massive gust of wind blew throughout the harmonious field and proceeded in knocking the little girl back onto her rear-end and sending the towering sunflowers soaring across the heavens above causing the pedals to circulate throughout the atmosphere. Apparently this deity had felt her presence from multiple yards away without even gazing in her direction as he was standing right above her with a foreboding smile which lightly brushed with his rough stubble. When Lyssa tried to remember the miniscule details of his appearance, in a way he kind of resembled Hundun’s human look as if they were something like twins. “D-don’t hurt me!” She shivered a bit while crawling backwards as a couple of fearful tears jerked out from the side of her eyes, Lyssa was given the perception of death just by staring at him until the uneasy tension was broken as the person extended out their hand and casted a peaceful grin which made her heart pulsate with admiration. “Why would I hurt you? I’m sorry for terrifying you miss, I understand that someone as awe-inspiring and almighty as me can be considered to be a threat. But i’m just here to simply enjoy the scenery in which I’ve created!” He announces before shaking her tiny hand and then shifting his arms out to the side in a arrogant manner. Lyssa’s eyebrows raise in confusion yet she was inspired by his overwhelming confidence and pride that he emitted. “W-wait, you made all of this. Are you like… T-he creator?” She peered up at him with her innocent sky-blue eyes awaiting his response. A mighty laugh erupted out from this person’s diaphragm before he shifted his rigid palms onto his lean sides in regards to her remark. “Haha! Yes and no! Please refer me to Genesis. As for your question goes, i’m the one has made the multiverse possible, but i’m not the one who allowed it to be done in such an intricate manner. The creator whom you are referring to must be my father. Or the one that the humans from the Earth realm pray to on a day to day basis. Although I do believe that they worship me as well since well.. Do I even have to explain that?” His self-importance shined once more as he adjusted his thumbs so that they were pointing at himself, Lyssa’s eyelids lazily fluttered down a bit with tad annoyance from his jackass personality, however her eyes hastily opened after observing a small-panda cub mischievously gnawing at the deity’s pant-leg. Lyssa’s face lit up with glee as she watched the animal frolic around him and roll around the blades of grass nearby. Genesis looked upon the young adolescent and noticed her adoring fixation upon his fluffy little companion, with hesitation he arched himself over and picked up the furry panda and gently placed him on her lap. “Here.. As a token of forgiveness, i’ll hand down this buddy of mine to you, besides you deserve him a lot more than I do. I’ve noticed you have also been roughhousing with this vegetation quite a lot too, which one of his favorite things to do is horseplay.

Don’t worry about being too rough, this little fella is durable as hell.” He delicately combed his fingertips through the flowing bangs of her hair. Her pale skin complexion gradually grew into that of a vermillion shade as he swished his digits through the locks of her hair. After flexing his upper body back into his regular standing posture he shifts his body around so that it’s facing the opposite direction, before he continues onward with his journey he is stopped by Lyssa who tugged on his lower pant-leg. “Um, mister? Thank you but are you going to be a future plot device for this story so that it can introduce further conflict and opportunities?” Genesis’s face coiled in confusion and just like that the flashback immediately ended and Lyssa was welcomed back into reality once Seo looped his metallic fingers around the shampoo container and squeezed it harshly resulting in it spraying a part of Lyssa’s face and the majority of the ceiling. “Gah!” Her slender body quickly shook backwards and flopped down onto its buttocks as she took a gander back at him and laughed for a brief moment after being startled by such an anticlimactic thing however her smirk continued once she realized that he loved the invention. She was then caught off guard as he carefully snatches her hand and brings her back up onto her feet and then suddenly in for a passionate kiss as they interlocked their sweet lips. After Lyssa gradually pulls apart from their short-lasting canoodling, her glamorous crimson coated cheeks shine bright as a soft snicker leaves her satisfied lips. After a couple minutes pass the loving pair make their way for towards the outside of Seo’s room where Lyssa’s eyes met an astonishing surprise, that chariot comment he mention was true. Except it was a dazzling crystal elephant wearing a large decorative houdah atop of his its massive sparkling backside, transparent crystalline like animals surrounded this monstrous creature and hastily bowed before the two as they made their way towards the materialized staircase, the creatures began to bow their head as a sign of respect to both of them before a few of them made their way up the steps and onto the hulking elephant as both Seo and Lyssa continued to follow behind them. Lyssa couldn’t believe her eyes, Seo did all of this just for some silly girl. He must’ve loved her more than anything in this world. Her eyes darted back towards him and leaned up against his shoulder while staring at him with a dreamy look on her face. Lyssa sat down with him upon the comfortable seat of the houdah which had a very exquisite carpet surrounding the bottom floor where their feet were lazily positioned on. “Baby, you’ve done all this just for me?

Oh gosh, i’m gonna cry again.. You’re so amazing boo.” She calmly stated after they compassionately pecked each other once more. The side of her head drifted up against his muscular shoulder, her brilliant blue eyes gazed upon his masculine features that were carved in his face. Lyssa felt like a princess and that he was her prince. Once the elephant commenced moving its substantial weight forward was when Seo popped a bit of a rhetorical question which made her raise a delicate eyebrow with slight uncertainty as the cute cuddly animals brush up against her calves and shins. Each meaningful word that came out from his mouth blew back Lyssa like an atomic bomb. Even the rhythm of her heart felt as if it was soaring beyond Earth’s gravitational pull, the beats themselves sounded like the clamorous fireworks being shot off into the air from the tamed Niflheim wolves. Lyssa’s tear-ducts started to water as he carried on with his beautiful speech and then ending it with one final ‘bang’ as a humongous firework shot up towards the ceiling revealing the final words that brought her to a state of weakness. “Neat is it not?” Seo’s favorite phrase, she begun weeping uncontrollably and rubbing her face into the indentation of his clavicle. “I love you so fucking much Seo.. Words cannot describe the feelings that I have for you. Every solitary second that i’m around you fills me up with uncontrollable joy. Without you I do not know where i’d be today, I want to spend every waking moment with you my love. I just want to let you know that i’ll be with you til’ the very end and beyond.” She swung her head back letting her dangling locks drift against the sides of her shoulders as she looked back at him with tears pouring down her smooth face and a loving smile which graced her expression. She then gave Seo another smooch on his lukewarm lips as the moisture on her face sluggishly evaporated. After being brought away from the lasting kiss an icicle slide presented itself before them both which entered into the celebration hall which Seo took full advantage of as he leaped down the slide and landing into the walkway of the entrance. Once he turned himself around towards Lyssa, he gestured his up to her to let her know that it was safe. After getting up from out of the seat she nervously bit her lower-lip while looking down at him. “Um, here goes nothing! Yaaahooo!” She exclaimed as she hurled herself down the curved slide at a speeding pace and then ultimately knocking herself into Seo accidentally due to the accelerated momentum. “Oof, i’m sorry babe!” She replied as she made contact with his strapping back which protected her fall, her face was riddled with shock as she noticed he created a moderate-sized crater in the ground after using his prosthesis arm to break both their descent onto the floor below. Lyssa’s eyes shook with sudden shock as she wreathed her fleecy-like arms and legs around his midsection as he proceeded to get himself up off of the ground while she held on for ‘dear life’. She nuzzled the tip of her nose into the middle of his back in happiness as she felt his warm embrace. “Hehe, ‘mi-lady’ am I your damsel now? You can be so corny sometimes but I love it! My fantasy? Well being with someone like you is already a fantasy. I can’t believe i’m not dreaming babe, i’ll do anything you want me to. If you want we can try out some normal activities with that cool new arm of yours. We should get some punch so we can see how delicate your grip can be without crushing the plastic cup.”

Genesis (???)(Unknown person.)(Appearance)

Douchiest_God.png

Elvis the Panda (Appearance)

tumblr_m6c290uMrl1qdc388o1_500.gif

tumblr_o0vc961Iqj1tl5boeo1_1280.jpg

A

(tyme 2 parti)

A sprinted ahead of Hundun in excitement, blasting through the hall doors and into the room. "'Now, the party don't start till I walk in!'", she yelled as she plowed into the room, a burst of flames following her in. A large amount of students stopped in their tracks and stared wide-eyed at her, she stared back at them equally dumbstruck before a sinister grin spread across her face. She stared out at the groups of young people, ripe for the tempting. All this was right up her alley. "Look at all this fresh meat!", she said as she spawned a small army of clones around the room. "Alright, lets get to work girls these youths aren't gonna corrupt themselves!" The smell of debauchery filled the air as the legion charged into the dance. Some clones made aggressive advances on members of the student body, dragging them into bathrooms and dark closets sometimes two or three at a time. Other individuals of the A horde devoted themselves to making sure the party stayed live for as long as possible lacing the food with acid strips, spiking the punch with E, holding key bump parties in the bathrooms and bringing in keg after keg of mysterious black liquor into the celebration hall kitchen through back doors. 
The source A stood triumphantly, hands on her hips, looking over the wild partying like a general over a battle won. "Ah,...I love the smell of lechery in the morning", she stated joyously. Under the guise of madness, one of the clones slithered up behind the current DJ and coiled around her, pulling her into the darkness of the backstage to do who knows what. This made room for a small group of clones dressed as swing band members to take the stage and begin to play an upbeat tune, adding their own bit of flare (literally) to the performance. 

"That's what I'm talkin' about!", A exclaimed as the song began to play. She turned to Hundun, currently preoccupied staring at the wonderfully sinful intensity A had brought to the dance, and grabbed hold of his arm pulling him onto the open dance floor. "Come on, Hun. Let's cut a rug!", she joked initiating an astonishingly intense lindy hop dance with Hundun. As Hundun and A flipped, jumped and swinged over and around each other, the power behind there movements sent flames and chaotic bursts out around the room like fireworks creating an awe inspiring sight for bystanders. 
"You got some seriously wicked moves there, HunBun!", A laughed as they did a fast paced sequence of pretzels and tunnels. 
The song took a turn back into a leading drum section, as if calling for more dancers. Some rampaging clones took the queue and pulled students on the stage enchanting them for a the moment with the dancing skills of a ballroom wizard. The swing dancing mob began to synchronize, switching partners and positions mid-step and mid-air. 

maxresdefault (2).jpg

Astral

As A and Hundun went off towards the Dance Astral stayed back with Chronos, still on the subject of the sun. His hand leisurely raised to the star, it began to redden and grow in mass. 
"The process must be deliberate and precise or you risk destabilizing the whole system...", he continued until realizing Chronos' mind was elsewhere. He turned about face to Chronos when she began to express her indifference to his ramblings. "Rude? I don't follow......", he stated, leaning his dome-like head closer in curiosity before looking toward the now ravenous crowds at the party and then back towards Chronos. "I don't particularly wish to impress anyone......." Astral stood silently for a moment as Chronos moved away from him, her reflection in his cosmic visor shrinking away. He turned towards the party again, seeing all sorts of interesting...strange things; but, out of a whim, chose to follow her to where she sat.
"You seem distraught...", he said in his unusually calm, almost robotic tone as he got unnecessarily close to her. "Perhaps I can help you the same way I helped Astaroth? Is there some-", he stopped himself as she once again rejected his company, telling him to try and "fit in" with the others. 
"Fit in?.....I'm not sure what you-", he almost finished asking. He cocked his head to one side and then to the other. She was so obviously put off about something and annoyed by him that even he could read it. The music had cut on and A and Hundun took the floor. "Watch what everyone else is doing......right.", Astral affirmed turning away from Chronos and towards the dance, the flashes of their footwork reflecting off his featureless semblance. Instantaneously, he took in all the sights and sounds, using them to construct himself a mien akin to those currently in attendance. 
"Give me a shout when you finally dislodge that stick in your ass.", he commented to Chronos as he started moving towards the dancing in time to catch the swing mob forming. "No one likes a buzz kill."

Astral made a B line to the center of it all, sampling the food, drink and fauna on his way through. Downing a solo cup of the dark liquor in a rather peculiar manner he tossed the cup aside and met A on the dance floor when he caught her; Hundun having gave her a toss to receive another incoming partner. Immediately, he proved to be a worthy lead, exhibiting just as much prowess as anyone else if not more so. "Whoa-ho!", A shouted as Astral basically rag-dolled her around him. "Planetarium head! You're like a sultan of swing!"
Astral laughed heartily, and incredibly uncharacteristically, his adopted persona had currently taken hold. "It's easy when I have such a fine partner", he retorted. The mixture of their exotic hues was like that of a duel of colors, her amber eyes and his celestial helm like lanterns in the dim light. "This is a complete 180 from the weirdo I met in the stars. I like this you a whole lot better!", A proclaimed. The music tempo then shifted and Astral spotted a student being lobbed at him. "If it were up to me I'd dance with you forever but I can't deprive the rest of room of either of our company, it just isn't right.", Astral joked before he flipped A at another partner and caught the incoming one, with them he catching Hundun's eye from across the floor. He shot him a friendly nod, to which Hundun nodded back awkwardly. They hadn't been formally introduced so understandably he thought his attempt to "fit in" with all of A's clones was his true disposition.

@Obsidian 

(The role of new dance partners for both A and Astral are both up for grabs if anyone wants em'!  :D )

Aiko Kirishima:

ab52fdd2ec49b3ff7ebcb2380f40171ca98afc8a_hq.jpg

Aiko suddenly got lost wandering the halls of the school alone. She eventually made her way back to the Celebration hall and scanned the area for Jin hoping to at least sit and talk with him. 

(I hope no one takes Jin, that would shatter Aiko's heart)

Last edited by a moderator:

A

(tyme 2 parti)

A sprinted ahead of Hundun in excitement, blasting through the hall doors and into the room. "'Now, the party don't start till I walk in!'", she yelled as she plowed into the room, a burst of flames following her in. A large amount of students stopped in their tracks and stared wide-eyed at her, she stared back at them equally dumbstruck before a sinister grin spread across her face. She stared out at the groups of young people, ripe for the tempting. All this was right up her alley. "Look at all this fresh meat!", she said as she spawned a small army of clones around the room. "Alright, lets get to work girls these youths aren't gonna corrupt themselves!" The smell of debauchery filled the air as the legion charged into the dance. Some clones made aggressive advances on members of the student body, dragging them into bathrooms and dark closets sometimes two or three at a time. Other individuals of the A horde devoted themselves to making sure the party stayed live for as long as possible lacing the food with acid strips, spiking the punch with E, holding key bump parties in the bathrooms and bringing in keg after keg of mysterious black liquor into the celebration hall kitchen through back doors. 
The source A stood triumphantly, hands on her hips, looking over the wild partying like a general over a battle won. "Ah,...I love the smell of lechery in the morning", she stated joyously. Under the guise of madness, one of the clones slithered up behind the current DJ and coiled around her, pulling her into the darkness of the backstage to do who knows what. This made room for a small group of clones dressed as swing band members to take the stage and begin to play an upbeat tune, adding their own bit of flare (literally) to the performance. 

"That's what I'm talkin' about!", A exclaimed as the song began to play. She turned to Hundun, currently preoccupied staring at the wonderfully sinful intensity A had brought to the dance, and grabbed hold of his arm pulling him onto the open dance floor. "Come on, Hun. Let's cut a rug!", she joked initiating an astonishingly intense lindy hop dance with Hundun. As Hundun and A flipped, jumped and swinged over and around each other, the power behind there movements sent flames and chaotic bursts out around the room like fireworks creating an awe inspiring sight for bystanders. 
"You got some seriously wicked moves there, HunBun!", A laughed as they did a fast paced sequence of pretzels and tunnels. 
The song took a turn back into a leading drum section, as if calling for more dancers. Some rampaging clones took the queue and pulled students on the stage enchanting them for a the moment with the dancing skills of a ballroom wizard. The swing dancing mob began to synchronize, switching partners and positions mid-step and mid-air. 

Astral

As A and Hundun went off towards the Dance Astral stayed back with Chronos, still on the subject of the sun. His hand leisurely raised to the star, it began to redden and grow in mass. 
"The process must be deliberate and precise or you risk destabilizing the whole system...", he continued until realizing Chronos' mind was elsewhere. He turned about face to Chronos when she began to express her indifference to his ramblings. "Rude? I don't follow......", he stated, leaning his dome-like head closer in curiosity before looking toward the now ravenous crowds at the party and then back towards Chronos. "I don't particularly wish to impress anyone......." Astral stood silently for a moment as Chronos moved away from him, her reflection in his cosmic visor shrinking away. He turned towards the party again, seeing all sorts of interesting...strange things; but, out of a whim, chose to follow her to where she sat.
"You seem distraught...", he said in his unusually calm, almost robotic tone as he got unnecessarily close to her. "Perhaps I can help you the same way I helped Astaroth? Is there some-", he stopped himself as she once again rejected his company, telling him to try and "fit in" with the others. 
"Fit in?.....I'm not sure what you-", he almost finished asking. He cocked his head to one side and then to the other. She was so obviously put off about something and annoyed by him that even he could read it. The music had cut on and A and Hundun took the floor. "Watch what everyone else is doing......right.", Astral affirmed turning away from Chronos and towards the dance, the flashes of their footwork reflecting off his featureless semblance. Instantaneously, he took in all the sights and sounds, using them to construct himself a mien akin to those currently in attendance. 
"Give me a shout when you finally dislodge that stick in your ass.", he commented to Chronos as he started moving towards the dancing in time to catch the swing mob forming. "No one likes a buzz kill."

Astral made a B line to the center of it all, sampling the food, drink and fauna on his way through. Downing a solo cup of the dark liquor in a rather peculiar manner he tossed the cup aside and met A on the dance floor when he caught her; Hundun having gave her a toss to receive another incoming partner. Immediately, he proved to be a worthy lead, exhibiting just as much prowess as anyone else if not more so. "Whoa-ho!", A shouted as Astral basically rag-dolled her around him. "Planetarium head! You're like a sultan of swing!"
Astral laughed heartily, and incredibly uncharacteristically, his adopted persona had currently taken hold. "It's easy when I have such a fine partner", he retorted. The mixture of their exotic hues was like that of a duel of colors, her amber eyes and his celestial helm like lanterns in the dim light. "This is a complete 180 from the weirdo I met in the stars. I like this you a whole lot better!", A proclaimed. The music tempo then shifted and Astral spotted a student being lobbed at him. "If it were up to me I'd dance with you forever but I can't deprive the rest of room of either of our company, it just isn't right.", Astral joked before he flipped A at another partner and caught the incoming one, with them he catching Hundun's eye from across the floor. He shot him a friendly nod, to which Hundun nodded back awkwardly. They hadn't been formally introduced so understandably he thought his attempt to "fit in" with all of A's clones was his true disposition.

@Obsidian 

(The role of new dance partners for both A and Astral are both up for grabs if anyone wants em'!  :D )

(Could Smoke snag A?)

(Sorry if my responses aren't as detailed and lengthy as yours.)

Smoke saw all of the clones start to cause havoc or 'fun' and started to think about who they reminded him of. He couldn't quite place it, so in the pursuit of knowledge he walked up to the one he believed to be the source and tapped her gently on the shoulder. His eyes looked curiously at you, as he asked telepathically. 'Hello there beautiful.' His tone was very soft but not innocent, just very kind.

The water pool suddenly bursts pouring water around the surrounding area (fountain style) and a monster like no other emerges from the pool with a mighty roar!

It was the omnipotent dragon! The assorted lights made him seem like a menace.  All people near ran in fear and those far enough stayed where they are. Ao Wuqing stared at the people who scurried away and wondered in confusion

was it his true form? (Obviously) With each broiling breath, mist escaped from his nostrils and mouth. "Let the show begin!" He bellowed. Letting out another howl, lightening emitted from the dragon's body.

Stirring up the crowd with screams of excitement and some horror. He darted through the air so quickly that air surrounding him, formed into small clouds. The mix of lightening and rain droplets created somewhat of a

crystal shower. The crowds slowly danced in the "rain" even the thunder was able to smoothly blend in with the music.

Moments and moments later the same spot where his transformation took place, he let out multiple different pitched tunes to summon a typhoon which circled in a perfect position.

He immediately dives into the center of the typhoon, and increases the amount of electricity pulsating from his skin.

The electric charges phase in with the water and form a "Hurricane Tornado" which amazed all who saw

but damaged those who touched. (Such a tease imo) It makes one wonder how does all this electricity not knock out the  lights? (I sure don't know.)

To finish his performance he furiously lands onto the dance floor splashing water around everywhere. (Again)

Reverting back to his true form, he smoothly lands on his feet to greet the surging crowd asking him questions.

Attention Wuqing was seeking, in so attention he found.

lighting_bolt_dragon_by_pamansazz.png

Aiko Kirishima:

tumblr_no6bw6LiOS1s5wiico1_500.gif

Aiko was surprised at the sight of the dragon emerging in the celebration hall and watched from a safe distance, Shen he turned back to his normal form, she sighed with relief and drank some of the punch feeling warm inside as she observed him secretly scanning him. She soon finished and continued reading her university grade mathematics book in a corner.

XIan_Qui.jpg

(Hundun disguised as "Professor Xian Qui")(Location: Luxor Academy - Celebration hall)(With: Smoke, Astaroth, and Genesis)(Sorry how long this is) @Olivia Acerbi @ZappiestAbyss

Hundun’s eyes widen with overwhelming surprise when Astaroth immediately barges through two front doors of the celebration hall with excitement, just by the way she ecstatically swayed her feminine physique and rudely bursted through the entryway leading into the ballroom, Hundun could feel that something mischevious was bound to happen, however his staggering astonishment dies down after a while as he continues to follow up from behind her with his hands positioned behind his strapping back and awaiting the impending delinquency that will emerge from her devilish presence. Knowing this he sluggishly leans over against the side of her shoulder and a serious look brushes across his face for a brief moment as he whispers into her sensitive ears. “Listen, I don’t want to put a damper on your enthusiasm, so i intend on letting you be your beautiful self and have a bit of fun for a while. Please try not to hurt anyone though? I can only cover you for so long until something bad happens. Anyway, let’s enjoy this night of turmoil and disorder together.” Hundun’s passive smile emerges as he gently swung his hand over around Astaroth’s back and to her other delicate shoulder, even though this 1950’s type of scene wasn’t really suited for his style he still intended on enjoying this wonderful night out that he had with his lustful sweetheart. After he arched himself back into his regular standing posture one of his wandering eyes caught A’s sinister grin which was stretched from ear to ear. It seemed like she was going to make full-use out of this opportunity as she summoned a bunch of clones which materialized out from thin air beside them both. The multitude of doppelgangers which had been spawned looked like a small-scale army as they stood aligned from shoulder to shoulder in a flawless stance. A thick tension brew within the ambience of the extensive discotheque-like room as the wide array of unsuspecting student bodies gaze upon the numerous amount of Astaroth look alikes. The anticipation was finally broken as she vociferously commanded her legions of clones which briskly charged into the mass of bodies as if it were the start of a devastating battle between two opposing forces. Except it seemed as if ‘General Astaroth’ was winning this extraordinary conflict right from the ‘get-go’ as her clones didn’t hesitate to drag unwilling pupils into the privacy of bathrooms and compact closets to take their innocence away from them, not to mention a few of the cheeky duplicates decided to spike the punch bowl with God knows what and managed to lace most if not all of the food with hallucinogens which the students had quite thoroughly partaken in.

The abnormal scent of debauchery and corruption had flooded the atmosphere of ballroom, either the students were shifted to the other side of the area to avoid being snagged by one of A’s clones or have already been taken and had unmentionable things done to them. Suddenly the instrumentals from the musician which was on the oversized turntable was pulled into the darkness and replaced with the ‘Throne of lust’ orchestra which proceeded to play a more buoyant type of swing music after retrieving their instruments out of seemingly nowhere. Despite probably having to do heaps of paperwork after the incident that’s currently unfolding on the dance floor, he was still pretty thankful to be around such a woman who had a significant impact on his life. “Haha, you sure know how to throw one hell of a party.” He chuckled lightheartedly, his eyebrows raised in surprise after being Astaroth broke off from his wreathed arm and trawled him onto the dance floor with her. “Erm, i’m not sure if I know how to..” Hundun was quickly cut-off as she commenced to pull him into a marvelously awe-inspiring lindy-hop which send tiny tremors through the floor with each step of their rhythm filled feet. He didn’t really know what move to anticipate next yet his muscular figure felt as if it was being controlled by the incredible beat of the music, confidence flooded the entirety of his essence when he took control of the wicked dance and sent Astaroth into a duck and dive then lifting her back up onto her own two feet and heaving her a few feet in the air, as she plummeted back down he gently caught her in his embraceable grasp. With one swift motion he pressed his tender lips against hers forming a passionate kiss then placing her back on her high-heels and twirling her around his bulky contour. Chronos gazed at the couple in disappointment as she shifted her body towards them on the cold seat of the bleachers, Astral’s words continued to fall upon deaf ears until she recognized and felt the Sun itself sluggishly turn into a red giant as the mysterious individual raised his hand up in the direction of the star resulting in the mass of the celestial body to become expanded. “Astral what the hell are you doing?! Do you have any idea what that will do!” She furiously screamed out at him before taking an unwavering glimpse at the forbidding star which grew with each passing second. Without a moment to spare she extended out her index finger which lazily pointed at the sun causing it to rapidly return back to its normal measurements, after panicking for a split-second she hastily darted her enraged eyes back at him, as if she wasn’t angered enough it seemed that Astral’s stale ‘personality’ was bastardized by him examining Astaroth and her numerous amounts of clones which made him hurl a distasteful insult back at Chronos. Hey brow furrowed with menacing intentions as she overheard his full retort. “Oh-oh-oh! Say that to me again, i’ll align each planet and star then shove them up your ass you cosmic c***!” She huffs back before carefully positioning her gentle head back onto the steel seat that she was laying on, she let out a brief sigh between her lips as he gazed back at Hundun who was awkwardly looking at the being who was getting a bit too friendly with A, he clenched and tightened his hands into a fist while walking towards them until he felt an uneasy presence make itself known which send shivers down his the curvatures of his body and alerted his senses, that miasma was unmistakable, he needed to get Astaroth out of the room as fast as possible before his suspicions become a reality, but it was too late. Suddenly the upbeat music ceased as Astaroth’s clones who were playing music up onstage were violently contorting, not to mention their eyes were transitioning into a egg-white as their vicious seizures persisted.

Without warning their backs were shifted back as if they were possessed and each of their fingers lingered their way back towards their instruments as they begun to play a new cheery swing song which sprang throughout the confines of the decorative ballroom. The scent of debauchery was short-lived as it was replaced with a terrifying feeling which overtook everyone’s senses as the silhouette of a brawny figure was seen upon the stage with a twisted egotistical smirk upon his face. Once he snapped his fingers together a bunch of A’s hypnotized clones formed a human-like step ladder in front of the stage. Each one of them frantically pushed each one another out of the way before his godly presence, as his heavy feet stepped upon one of the duplicates he brought up his arms outward as if he was showering in his almighty strength and nearly all of the students who were eyeballing his impressive physique. “Ah-haha! I know, I know save the applause for later my children. Men i’ll give you my handwritten signature later so that hopefully my masculinity and overbearing astonishment one day may enlighten you, as for the women, i’ll happily sign your bouncy breasts as well! And if any other woman would like to partake in some rambunctious behavior then be my guest, my stamina is legendary!” He announces with a tone of arrogance that would bring the Roman emperor Caligula to shame, Hundun’s face contorted in slight fear after discovering the individual who had manipulated A’s clone. “Oh.. No..” He uttered from his shaky lips before pushing his way through the crowd and making his way to Astaroth. “I’m sorry A but we really need to go, this is not good. I’ll explain later, but now this place isn’-” His conversation with the devilish babe was interrupted as he heard the person’s thunderous voice beside him. “Well, well, well.. If it isn’t my favorite sibling Hundun and this must be your lovely girlfriend, hmm. Astaroth was it? Such a gorgeous name to match that beautiful face of yours my dear. If i may introduce myself, my name is Genesis.. The creator of worlds and universes! Xiuruk may have spoke to you about me, ah yes! Of course! Why wouldnt he? After seeing such an amazing person such as myself, I don’t think anyone could get the spiralling thought of me out from their head.” He nonchalantly laughed out as Hundun gazed at him with intense rage which was beginning to boil as his skin complexion went into a Hellish red. As Genesis looked upon Hundun’s aggravated appearance he smiled a bit more before patting him lightly on the head. “Don’t worry i’m not going to steal your banging girl, i wouldn’t stoop that low my little brother. However I can’t say the same about every other fine female that is in this place. Hundun, i feel quite betrayed that you never told me about this! All these outstanding bodacious babes and all these subservient people willing to pamper my every need. This place must be similar to Heaven!” Genesis declared before having a bunch of random female goddess crowd around him and rub against his upper-body as he boasted. “I’m not your sibling, I don’t get why you call me your ‘little-brother’. Besides shouldn’t you be doing something right now.

You know, Somewhere else? Anyway, i’m a bit busy. Let’s go Astaroth, I really don’t want you near this prick.” He gestured for Astaroth to come over back to his side but their imminent reunion was ceased as Genesis stepped forward between both of them. “Hundun, I can’t believe you’d say such a horrible thing to me. You know, you keep going on and on about looking for some decent challenge who can go toe-to-toe with you but when we spar together, which I always win and you lose. You’ll always complain about it not being fair, I think you’re such being a hater! Nobody likes a hater Hundun, isn’t that right ladies?” His brawny arms coiled around four of the women and brought them in towards his physique, silent giggling from the ladies who were buried in his chest echoed throughout the room as his eyebrow raised in superiority. His eyesight was abruptly caught off guard as he noticed Chronos laying by herself on the bleachers across the ballroom, Genesis’s hands pushed firmly against the sides of his mouth to project his voice as he tried to get her attention. “Hey is that my lovely Chronos I see up there?! Why don’t you get your fine ass down here and talk to me. Don’t me that you’re still upset at me, I mean I know that my charming personality and handsome face maybe too much for you to handle sometimes but we can still work things out right?” He shouted up to her and was quickly rejected by Chronos who flipped him the bird, Genesis’s made a small tiger-like roar in response to her rude gesture before turning back and facing the group. “Oooh, she’s catty isn’t she? So Astaroth, why aren’t you with Xiuruk right now, aren’t you suppose to be his personal ass-slave over something along the lines of that? No offense Huniduni. Also I can see why my little-brother picked you, you can land a blimp on those honkers of yours, especially that butt.”  

(Genesis appearance)

Douchiest_God.png

(New swinger song that's playing)

Ai/Andorra the archangel

Students to seem to be acting weirder. Most claimed to hallucinate rather strange things that seem to not exist within the room. Andorra began to investigate , keeping the eye on the new arrivals.

"At least the music became more upbeat " he sighed and went to the food area. He discovered another bowl of punch that he was pretty sure that he threw out. It seemed to contain even more alcohol then the first. The angel then turned to sniff the food. "Hallucinogens. .."he stated and grabbed the plate.  As he started to walk out, he looked at the red skinned girl. Astaroth?  Certainly still has the stench of evil and lust.

..I have a feeling she had something do with this

He kept a straight face and tried to not reveal any of his disliking for the girl. Luckily, he was good at it . Ai shook his head to clear his mind. Walking to the trashcan to throw out the inedible food. "Now I have to take care of these drunken and drugged students. Let's see the ones that are the easiest to take care of."he muttered to himself as he observed the students who have fallen to the intoxiants. Ai didn't know where to start and just decided to pick up the youngling one by one and move them to the nurses office  . The small boy struggled along , carrying the weight of students who were larger than him.

(Yep I'm out of my league XD. I'm so sorry for my crappy responses.)

Smoke watched as the clones practically worshipping the egotistical pig. He felt sick to his core by this 'Genesis' bastard. He held his tongue but instead glared at him. 'Elch please come here.' He called out to his brother telepathically. 

Elch looked over at his brother, a bit worried. He walked over to his brother and stood by his side. Elch looked over everyone else and said in his thick Russian accent "Who the hell are these chuckle heads?"

@Obsidian

@Olivia Acerbi

Ai/Andorra the archangel

Students to seem to be acting weirder. Most claimed to hallucinate rather strange things that seem to not exist within the room. Andorra began to investigate , keeping the eye on the new arrivals.

"At least the music became more upbeat " he sighed and went to the food area. He discovered another bowl of punch that he was pretty sure that he threw out. It seemed to contain even more alcohol then the first. The angel then turned to sniff the food. "Hallucinogens. .."he stated and grabbed the plate.  As he started to walk out, he looked at the red skinned girl. Astaroth?  Certainly still has the stench of evil and lust.

..I have a feeling she had something do with this

He kept a straight face and tried to not reveal any of his disliking for the girl. Luckily, he was good at it . Ai shook his head to clear his mind. Walking to the trashcan to throw out the inedible food. "Now I have to take care of these drunken and drugged students. Let's see the ones that are the easiest to take care of."he muttered to himself as he observed the students who have fallen to the intoxiants. Ai didn't know where to start and just decided to pick up the youngling one by one and move them to the nurses office  . The small boy struggled along , carrying the weight of students who were larger than him.

Aiko Kirishima:

tumblr_no6bw6LiOS1s5wiico1_500.gif

Aiko who had taken about 10 cups of punch seemed unaffected at first until upon closer inspection, she is reading her university math book upside down and reading out algebraic equations backwards and solving them in reverse quickly.

Ari.jpg

(Setsuna Hayate)(Location: Ryo's penthouse like dorm that's huge af)(With: Ryo) (Forgive me Yungjazz for I had no idea what to say. You might want to introduce the prom, ooor we could go to Behemoth HQ and mess with some of your minions) @YungJazz

Setsuna’s sluggishly eyelids opened as she broke out of her unconscious state of slumber, a small feminine fox-like yawn stretched itself out from her mouth as she attempted to shake off her sleepy condition while laying lazily on-top of the sheeted mattress. Her tender thighs and calves shifted in a massaging motion against Ryo’s legs so that she could keep her lower-body warm as he felt his embrace. Was it, all a dream? Being there with Loki? Being tortured? Despite it being as real as it could be, it felt like a nightmare. She swore that Ryo was killed and torn out from her life when all of her energy bursted into his body while she was being manipulated by that villainous Norse deity. Nevertheless, the happiness which circulated through her system was unfathomable. The man of her life was still quite lively and she was being caressed by his powerful arms which were comfortably situated around her midsection. “R-Ryo?” She carefully transitioned herself out of the spooning position with him in order to be face to face with her lover, a soft smile sprung across her gentle face from ear to ear as she gazed into his compassionate heavenly-blue eyes. Setsuna was very delighted to confirm that it was definitely Ryo who appeared to be unharmed. “Babe, it really is you.. I-i can’t believe that you’re alive! I-i’m sorry for putting you in a situation like that, it’s all my fault!”

She emotionally cried out and pressed her face into his solid chest while trying to avoid any kind of eye-contact with him. Setsuna didn’t want to be seen, not like this. She suspected that Ryo was going to be overly aggravated by her unwilling betrayal towards him. Even though she was manipulated she couldn’t help feel as if it was her fault for letting Loki take her by surprise, she could’ve fought him but she was too scared. “You shouldn’t of came for a dumb damsel in distress. Especially when I got so easily manipulated by him, i’m glad you rescued me but.. I-i hurt you.. I don’t know if I can forgive myself for doing that to you..” Setsuna replied while uncoiling her fluffy tails that are secured around her waist and immediately wrapping them around Ryo and pulling them in towards her so that he could feel all of him. Her ears drooped slightly down in shame as she continued to cry. “He injected me with this syringe.. Whatever it did, it made me feel, like I wasn’t there. It made me hate you.. I struggled so much against it but, it just winded up getting worse! I’m so sorry… I can’t believe he made you watch the things that he did to me.. Those very things that he did, I thought I was going to die, he held my pathetic life in his hands. I don’t know if I even deserve to be with someone as special as you..” Setsuna’s pupils shook awaiting his response as they sluggishly crept up back to his face showing her tear covered face, she didn’t know what his reaction was going to be, all she could hope for was that he would forgive her.

(I'M BACK SNITCHES!! AND I GOT IDEAS FOR DAYS!! Also, DAMMIT @Obsidian!!!!! STOP MAKING OMNIPOTENT BEINGS FOR RYO TO PISS OFF!! YOU KNOW HE HAS PROBLEMS WITH TALKING TO MUCH!!! Plus now he has Lucifer in his head, so it's gotten ten times worse. Also, get's kinda steamy up in here!)

Ryo Sentrale (Location: Dragon's Lair, AKA: Ryo's dorm.) (With: Setsuna)

Ryo new outfit.jpg

As Ryo felt himself return to the land of the living, he couldn't help but gaze around the room and wonder how he had gotten back. Wasn't he fighting Loki? And hadn't his girlfriend stabbed him in hypnotized rage? Wow, maybe they needed couple's therapy for this one. Ryo was dragged out of his half-asleep musings when he felt the slender arms of his love wrap around him. Ryo could only stare with his mouth agape as Setsuna cried into his chest, her hot tears trailing down his body, her form quivering as she begged for his forgiveness.

As the soft feeling of her tails wrapped around him brought comfort, Ryo couldn't help it as his gaze softened, his hand coming up to caress her hair in a gentle manner. Did she really think he was mad? That he wouldn't still love her? Geez, he sure picked a cry baby to fall in love with, but still, Ryo couldn't help but to wrap his arms around her and bring his head next to her ear, embracing her form and relishing in the way her body felt, "Shut up idiot. You think i'm mad about any of this? Hell naw! I got my woman back, Loki is dead, and I got to go on a rampage, haven't done that in a while." Ryo then leaned down and sensually licked Setsuna's neck, his draconic urges rising to the front as he comforted his love, "I could never hate you. I know he was controlling you, it's happened to me before, as if you were just a passenger in your own body. All you need to know, is that I still love you woman, and nothing will ever change that."

Pulling back from her neck, Ryo stared into those beautiful eyes that had entranced him in every shape and form. Even as her body shook with sadness, she was still stunning. Images of all that Loki had done to his treasure flashed through Ryo's mind in that instant, a plan coming to his mind instantly. Letting out a lustful growl, Ryo grasped the back of Setsuna's head and pulled her into a searing kiss, exploring her mouth with his tongue and massaging her body as if it was the last thing he would be able to touch. Breaking away from the passionate action, a thin trail of saliva being the indication that their lips had connected, a feral smile was on Ryo's face as he pushed Setsuna onto her back and hovered over her like a predator capturing their prey, "And now, i'll erase every awful memory of that piece of shit. You're my woman, and my name will be the only one you will scream," His possessive words echoed through Setsuna's body as Ryo leaned down so their foreheads were touching, lust and love mixing to become a primal sense of need, "I told the world once, and i'll tell it again, but with a little add-on. You're mine Setsuna, i'll kill, fight, and destroy anything for you, my treasure, so no more apologies and no more tears, just know i'll always come to save you."

Ryo grasped the top Setsuna was wearing and with total disregard, ripped it off, exposing her bare form to him, "From now on, you are Setsuna Sentrale, mate to Ryo Sentrale, Tyrant Dragon of Destruction, and future mother of his children," As he spoke the words, sigils appeared on Ryo's skin, before slowly transferring to Setsuna's skin, marking her as his one and only, "Let these words and sigils be a testimony to our bond and love, for if you perish, so shall I." The glowing sigils faded away, officially linking the dragon and fox together, bonded for eternity. Ryo's lustful smile shine with hidden love as he once again took to caressing Setsuna's pausing, gaining pleasure from hearing her moans and the small quivers from his touch.

"I am yours and you are mine, forever more. Hope you can live with that foxy."

"Aw, young love, i'm proud of you Ro-Ro, you got yourself a fine lady there! NOW GIVE HER THE SHOCKER!"

No. No No No. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

SERIOUSLY! LUCIFER WAS BACK IN HIS HEAD!......SO THAT'S WHY HE COULDN'T REMEMBER SHIT! SEO UNLEASHED LUCIFER....THE FUCKING PRICK!

"Ha! You guessed it Ryo-boy! I'm in your head again! But this time, i'm staying. Now give Hundun's daughter some good D, cause she's all ready for you now! And after that, go find this lady named Chronos, AND GIVE HER THE D!"

Ryo sighed mentally, not stopping his ministrations on Setsuna's body. Looks like Lucifer was back again. Ryo had the primordial devil in his head since he was a child, but had grown accustomed to him, matter of fact, Lucifer was partly the reason why he was so violent and lustful. With the ultimate sin in his body, no wonder Ryo was a delinquent playboy. Oh well, better just wing it and get used to the fact that Lucifer was back, he had a sexy ass fox waifu to please.

@Obsidian

Aiko Kirishima:

ab52fdd2ec49b3ff7ebcb2380f40171ca98afc8a_hq.jpg

Aiko looked around for Jin only to fail to find him. Despite being drunk, she continued searching as she clumsily walked around to look for him. She soon gave up and stormed out of the celebration hall in disappointment and sadness as she thinks Jin is with another girl. She ran back to Kagami's dorm sobbing and walked through the door despite it being locked and cried on Kagami's shoulder. "I-I can't find Jin anywhere." She said sobbing as her tears ran down her face. Her face was visibly red and her breath smelled like alcoholic punch.

Aiko Kirishima:

Aiko looked around for Jin only to fail to find him. Despite being drunk, she continued searching as she clumsily walked around to look for him. She soon gave up and stormed out of the celebration hall in disappointment and sadness as she thinks Jin is with another girl. She ran back to Kagami's dorm sobbing and walked through the door despite it being locked and cried on Kagami's shoulder. "I-I can't find Jin anywhere." She said sobbing as her tears ran down her face. Her face was visibly red and her breath smelled like alcoholic punch.

Kagami  sighed pulled Aiko to the couch so she can sit down. 

"Calm down. I'm sure you'll find him"

(Busy with school)

Izona walked forward and leaned forward.  "HHmmm. Are you-"before she could finish her sentence Luxor covered her mouth with his own hand. "No." The angel looked back over to Yana.

"I'll think of something. ...perhaps I should put Mei in charge of cleaning up this mess."

@TaraSobiki

The male cocked his head slightly at Izona's action and the reaction of Luxor who was so quick to put a hand over her mouth to silence her. What was that about? Wonder what she was going to say... he was curious but since Luxor was probably going to cut her off or prevent him from asking somehow he decided to ask once he was away from his sight and out of earshot "That's all?" he said in disbelief before a groan came from him "It's a start...I guess." 

"I have no idea where miss Mei. Could you inform her for me?" he asked. Fortunately for him, it seemed there was no suspicion drawn to him. Fortunate for him, the alcohol only affected his wording and sense of personality along with his personality .  Luxor lounge in his office than did with the disobedient trouble. He finally encouraged himself to get up. " I'll be going. It seems that the staff need help with more supervision in the ball"

( You may expect late replies. I have 8 hours of homework to do)

@TGSRoleplay

Users who are viewing this thread