Luxor Academy Roleplay- Starts Here! (Semester 1 History)

Kisaki

Just a Rando
Luxor observed the students walking by.  A girl from behind falls and papers fall all over the floor. "Sorry Luxor sir. "she apologizes while picking up the papers. Luxor nods then ask ,"Are all the students at the Gardens yet". The girl finally stood up and shook her head. "Not yet. A lot of our students might be late since they came from faraway places.". She then bowed , "Ill be happy to inform the students where to go sir". Luxor wings appeared from his back and spreaded across the area ,"Go ahead. Once your done meet us at the gardens. He then took to the sky and flew over to the meeting area. He landed on the podium and let his wings disappear again. Luxor looked around him. Still no sign off the other teachers, he sighed.

Camus-uta-no-prince-sama-35371540-500-318.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurelion Sol

Aurelion appear with his white suits,after arriving by a golden gates.He look around "This place seems rather calm.Let's see the inside..." Aurelion though before arriving in the entry looking for someone and saw a lots of students by the windows "Am i late?Well...I was kind of busy this morning..." Aurelion though again scratching his chin.

It was a pleasant morning today. Unlike most other day's, today was something different. Not because of the new school year or the number of new students that were joining. But rather the time of year. For you see around this time, summer is essentially at an end. While that is true, the flowers of nature still bloomed in its full color. Miko nevertheless was wandering about the garden, observing everyone of them as he pleased. After a great deal of wandering, he stubbled upon the center square. In the center of the magnificent garden laid upon a great cherry tree. The tree itself was larger than anything planted. Its branches stretched out a great amount of area covering all below in its warmth. The bright pink color of its leaves was glittered with sunlight giving a lively vibe. Some say you could have seen the glares from lengthy distances. Surrounding the tree was a brick wall no higher than a person's knees. Many had simply sat on the wall sitting, relax, and chatting with no end. Miko decided to go for a closer examination. Walking curiously ever more he lifted his head to see leaves beginning to fall and dance through the air. This small form of entertainment had Miko smiling with tons of delight. Satisfied he looked around for a place to sit for the time being. A spot had just opened up and he moved over to occupy it. Holding his plushie between his laps, he stared blanking to the number of people walking through the golden gates of Luxor Academy.

Though she looked rather tired and unkempt Sucy had always made an effort when it came to her grades. She was already located at the Garden. Of course she knew all about the Academy it would be her third year here. She was looking forward to meeting some new unbeknownst freshman she could rope into some experiment. Removing her hat, and placing it next to her tool kit. Grabbing two gloves, and a hand-shovel she began to dig into the dirt. Picking a few ripe, and other ready plants for her potions. A couple of Mushrooms, some flowers. “Hmn, these Mushrooms are a bit lacking, I guess it can’t be helped…” Placing the picked foliage into her satchel, she removed a few seeds and began to replant what she had just taken from the Garden. Hardly any of the other student’s used it, however it was only her being polite.

Dara looked around as she walked through the gates, in awe of the school. She was new, of course, but she had heard stories of this place from her foster parents. The shapeshifter had met few other people who had supernatural abilities, so she was quite shy and nervous around all of these other people. She wasn't much of a people person, but she enjoying making new friends. Dara bumped into a few people and stammered out a few apologies before moving forward again. She looked around her again, careful not to bump into anyone this time. 

Izona gave a hug from behind and smiled at Luxor, "What's up Luxor. Your waiting for the students? "she asked. Luxor stepped away from her and turned around. "Yes and no hugging. "he then stared down at her clothes. "Why are you wearing THAT! "he blurted.  Izona laughed and placed her hands on her hips. " Jeesh Luxor. Its covering all my important parts anyways. Plus its a great way to get the students attention.". Luxor shook his head and gave his attention to his students.

Red walks out of her dorm room after unpacking her things, and heads out side, to be out on time for the open ceremony. She holds her tail high off the ground as she walks, to make sure that no one accidentally steps on it. 

Izona gave a hug from behind and smiled at Luxor, "What's up Luxor. Your waiting for the students? "she asked. Luxor stepped away from her and turned around. "Yes and no hugging. "he then stared down at her clothes. "Why are you wearing THAT! "he blurted.  Izona laughed and placed her hands on her hips. " Jeesh Luxor. Its covering all my important parts anyways. Plus its a great way to get the students attention.". Luxor shook his head and gave his attention to his students.

Sucy overheard the two teachers shouting at each other. Standing up from the Garden, she repositioned her Satchel, placing a couple more Mushrooms into the leather bag. Glancing over towards the teacher named Izona. Strolling up to the two teachers. “Ohh… Izona Sensei, nice to see you again…” She glanced over her own sensei’s figure, a gentle blush rolling onto her cheeks. She glanced back towards the other teacher Luxor. Giving a respectful bow to the male. “Luxor Sensei. Would you please look at these materials I had gathered?” She presented her satchel to the male, in an attempt to show him the quality of the plants she had just farmed for.

Iroh was gliding through the air in his owl dragon form, In truth, Iroh was dozing off and sleeping the cool air around him made it hard to stay awake especially in the day time. Iroh's eyes slowly drifted shut then opened again Iroh fell asleep in mid-air his wings stayed stretched out letting him glide slowly, Eventually, Iroh was gliding in his sleep for a couple minutes when he came to a slow stop on the grass in front of the Academy. Iroh woke up on the ground and stood up on all fours stretching his back and limbs and then changed into his human form wearing a hoodie and jeans and held his hand to his neck he had fallen asleep in flight again. Iroh laughed and was glad he was lucky and didn't smack into the building but instead landed gently in front of it.

[Uni]

Uni held her belongings nervously while looking around timidly. There were so many different species and she didn't see a single other nymph which didn't help her become any calmer. The severe lack of nymph was actually making her even more hesitant to move forward into the school. She honestly considered turning on her heels and going back to the forest she lived in but guilt kept her there. The thought of somebody waiting for her only to find out she wouldn't show up made her feel absolutely terrible.

She took a deep breath before proceeding through the crowd off other students, trying to not bump into anybody. But she did anyway despite being as careful as she could. She decided that was impossible to do but continued on as carefully as she could. After who knows how long she found the garden area. She just followed the other students there so she wasn't sure what they were actually doing. Deciding she didn't want to be in anybody's way she moved into a corner. 

[Male- Yana]

Yana sighed as he got ready to get this stupid announcement over with. He honestly didn't want to go but sadly he just had to or he would have to deal with Luxor. He made his way over to where the other teachers were supposed to be and of course Izona was the only one that was on time and Luxor was still as mad looking as ever. He rolled his eyes and started to think about how he would come in. He could of used the door but that was way too boring and plain for his standards,

What also irritated him was that there were hardly any places to magically appear from so he chose to just jump out of a tree. He climbed into one of the bigger ones and waited for his opportunity impatiently. 

Izona turned to Sucy , " What's up kid" she said, then gave her a smile. Luxor crossed his arms and looked to Sucy. At least there are students who aren't afraid him, he thought.

He took the satchel and look inside. She must of gathered this from the garden, he thought. " I see that your putting the gardens to use. These are really great finds" he said. Izona peeked over Luxor shoulder.

@Tsukihi

After walking for a couple minutes Iroh was closer to the Academy Iroh looked at the crowd of students and sighed, he would never get through the waves of students on foot. Iroh smiled and backed up a couple feet then started to look around at his surroundings and getting into a running position "Do I Have Enough Room..." Iroh said looking towards the wall of students then he backed up a couple more feet and crouched down. Iroh started sprinting towards the wall of students then jumped turning into the fluffy giant owl dragon that towers over even the tallest humans Iroh flapped his wings quickly and gracefully getting above the students. Iroh started circling above everyone trying to find where he was going then decided this wasn't worth it and landed on the roof of the academy changing back into his normal form kneeling down looking over the edge. Iroh whistled at the view from the top of the Academy.

“Thank you Sensei… Do you have anything planned for class today? Or is it simply formalities for new students…?” Tossing her Satchel back over her shoulder, she tried to pry the male for answers. She was simply curious. Using her left hand, she grasped her wand that was strapped to her side, and twirled it twice, turning it into a broomstick. “Is there anything I can do to help, either you or Izona Sensei?” As she uttered her name, she glanced over to her once more, another shade of pink rolling onto her cheeks.

@Kisaki 

Izona turned to Sucy , " What's up kid" she said, then gave her a smile. Luxor crossed his arms and looked to Sucy. At least there are students who aren't afraid him, he thought.

He took the satchel and look inside. She must of gathered this from the garden, he thought. " I see that your putting the gardens to use. These are really great finds" he said. Izona peeked over Luxor shoulder.

@Tsukihi

“Thank you Sensei… Do you have anything planned for class today? Or is it simply formalities for new students…?” Tossing her Satchel back over her shoulder, she tried to pry the male for answers. She was simply curious. Using her left hand, she grasped her wand that was strapped to her side, and twirled it twice, turning it into a broomstick. “Is there anything I can do to help, either you or Izona Sensei?” As she uttered her name, she glanced over to her once more, another shade of pink rolling onto her cheeks.

Red walks around the school grounds for a bit, before finding an empty bench. Sitting down, she wraps her tail around her waist so it looked like she was wearing a fuzzy belt. Taking a small mirror out of her pocket, she checks the fur by her ears, touching it gingerly. She had dyed the fur with her old tribe marking, in hopes to hide it, and she smiles when the dye didn't smudge on her fingers

"Monster Hunting will be today. "he answered. Izona wrapped her arms around Luxor's shoulder and looked to Lucy " Nothing really. WE are going to start the entrance ceremony in about a minute". Luxor didn't try to move Izona again. He just wanted to get the ceremony started so students can start school.

Izona looked around to find Yana , "Where's Yana. Is he late again" she asked. Luxor sighed, "As usual".

@Tsukihi

[Jonetsu]

"I knew I would be late but not this late...Was I honestly that hungry that I had to stop?" Jonetsu walked into the school gates in a slight rush. She had  stopped for food but regretted it quite a bit because she was late and she probably smelled.She hated the fact that to get food she had to....do something like that with random strangers. She sighed at her unfortunate way of getting energy. She could of ate normal food but that wouldn't of given her much of anything other than body weight.

After flying around the school frantically, looking for all the other people she spotted somebody on the roof of the school.Somebody's up there. Shouldn't they be somewhere else? she considered just going back to looking for the garden but she had to take care of these things....least she thought so. She sighed and flew up to where the presumed student was and said in a stern voice "Are you aware that you should be in the garden are right now? You should go." she sort of glared at him but it was more of a form of intimidation.

@Os1r1s

[Male- Yana]

Well then I guess I shouldn't miss my chance. he stood up from his place in the tree and jumped off. He landed in front of the principal with a slight smirk and said "Hello Izona! Hey Luxor. Let' get this over with.  All these children are making me uncomfortable." for whatever odd reason he seemed to dislike children. He did notice some other girl and said "You should probably get in your place."

@Kisaki @Tsukihi

Iroh kept looking down off the roof when the girl started talking and calmly asked without looking at her "Do you know who I am?" Iroh knelt down and started leaning forward off the edge. 

@TaraSobiki

Dara wanted to shift into one of her forms and just run away. There were so many people around that she was starting to get a little anxious. The shapeshifter tugged on the end of her blonde ponytail and looked around. In some ways, she wished she had stayed with her foster parents and at her old school. But Dara was here because she wanted to be here and she wanted to learn about other supernatural beings. She turned her head and thought she saw a small group of people who appeared to be the teachers of this school. 

[Jonetsu]

She squinted her eyes and after looking him over she folded her arms.  "No I do not. Should I?" she raised her eye brow questioningly and wondered if she would have to drag this guy to the garden area which would be a complete pain and mess up her schedule a little bit more than it was already.

@Os1r1s

Iroh laughed "Good"  And with that Iroh leapt off the rooftop falling then turning into his dragon form gliding down to the ground. When Iroh was above the crowd of students he hovered and turned back into a human falling into the crowd while making his way towards the garden.

@TaraSobiki

Izona waved hi to Yana " Everyone is pretty much here." Luxor  walked  over to the microphone . He then looked back to Yana , "You will be interacting with the students later on for Monster hunting. "he said. He knew that Yana disliked children. This will be his punishment for being late.

@TaraSobiki

Every second felt unpleasant as the last. There was absolutely nothing to do around here. Sitting and staring at the streams of students coming through the gate only irritated Miko further. The boredness started getting to him. Slowly but surely, he would break. Soon after, he began to move uncomfortably. As time passed by he started to move side to side rocking like a baby's cradle. He could not take any longer.

"GAH" he yelled out of spite.

He jumped off the wall to remove himself from the cursed silent throne. But what after? Even though he's was free, he still faced the same problem as before. Defeated he fell back down sitting on the naked ground having his head hanging with depression. When all seemed lost, an idea had struck. His expression was now filled with confidence. He rose up once more and wiped the dirt from his clothing. Grinning he held out one of his hands forward while he held the other to tightly around his plushie. Harnessing his dark power, a purple aura started to surround him. The ground around him shook with a number of vibrations causing pebbles of rocks to jump into the air. A second passes and everything suddenly ceases. Abruptly a small patch of ground breaks open with a skeleton hand rising out of it. More and more is the skeleton revealed standing over in terms of height compared to Miko. As the skeleton finished his rising he only stood in front of Miko with a blank expression awaiting its next order. Miko bounced with excitement. He now had someone to have fun with. While his minion did not speak he could still do something with it. He then looked up at the undead and pointed at it.

"Minion! I command you to carry me on your shoulders!" he demanded.

Without hesitation the skeleton obeyed. crouching on its knees, Miko got on to its shoulders as if he wanted a piggyback ride. When they got back up Miko pointed in a random direction.

"Onward!" he shouted with joy, laughing as he rode.

The only thing that he was worried about was the fact that he could get in trouble for doing magic on school grounds. But he would worry once they caught him that is. Besides, no harm was done. For now, he would ride until he felt bored again.

(Open of interaction if needed)

Bonus:

[Jonetsu]

".....Kids sure are strange." she mumbled under her breath then proceeded to go back to finding the garden. She could of directed the kid to where it was exactly but that would of made her later. She did her job and just needed to focus on getting to the ceremony before it was to begin. She had to be earlier than Yana at least. That  person was always late for just about everything ever. It was rather annoying to be honest and they weren't appealing to her in the least.

She found her way to the garden and landed on the ground soundlessly. She spotted Luxor, Izona, and Yana. She made a beeline for Luxor after Yana was done complaining about something. "Sir. I had gotten hungry and it took awhile to finish. I apologies for my lateness." she did't really think that he would like her beating around the bush so she kept it brief.

[Male- Yana]

He stared at Luxor in disbelief "Are you kidding me?" he couldn't really see Luxor joking so he was probably serious about taking care of the students. "By myself? You expect me to watch a bunch of brats by myself? What about Izona? Is she going to be there?" it was funny how he could become so irritated so quickly.

@Kisaki

"This will be a great exercise for you Yana. You have to get used to the younglings because you are a teacher" Luxor said with a blank face. "Since I'm being nice. I'll let Izona go with you". He then turned back to the students. He raised his staff and slammed it onto the ground, causing a shockwave to go through out the school.

"The ceremony is about to beginning. "he announced.

@TaraSobiki

Users who are viewing this thread