Luxor Academy: Begining of Something New (Second Semester)

Status
Not open for further replies.
                                Star                                           Satie                                                  Bel

View attachment 207268              View attachment 207269              View attachment 207270

The thrones stared amused at the aggression and general mayhem unfolding in front of them, indirectly caused by them. 
"These are the things we're supposed to "coexist" with?", Satie said mockingly as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other, her arms crossed. She shifted her gaze from them to Star and the to Bel. 
"So what are we gonna do about.....you know....sleeping ugly..", she asked looking off into the distance. Giant, alien structures littering the desolate city. 
Star inspected her nails noticing some had shoggoth wedged between them and burning it off.

"What can we do? Our chaperones are tools and worse comes to worst we'll be in breach if we interfere....but we'll be beaten to a pulp if we don't..."
"Maybe we should just bail..", Bel suggested from the stone floor she was now lazily sprawled across. Her wings reaching for the sky(?) as if feling around for something as she laid, eyes closed. 
"We might have to.....besides we still need to figured out who is gonna have the honor of being our handlers this year. Luxor may have given us free choice but I doubt the deal will stand forever..", Satie added stretching her back, weary from all the standing idly.
"That's no fun."
Star let out a disgruntled sigh and sprouted a throne chair out of the floor beneath their feet, collapsing onto it as it rose. Satie jumped up and into Stars lap, sitting sideways with the back throne. 
"Huh, you really are light...", Star muttered in mild amazement after having flinched in anticipation. She started to adjust herself to give Satie more room to share the throne when she was made let out a high pitched squeal. 
"Heh....hehehe..", Satie snickered have reached around behind her. Tail in a vice like grip Satie thwarted any attempt Star made to escape her. "Did you think I forgot?"
Star's face shifted from an expression of surprise and irritation to one of.....stimulation, as she squirmed in the seat. 
"L-let go.", she ordered through ragged breath. 
"Yea, yea, in a minute...But first..", Satie answered increasing the tension causing Star to brace up against the back of the rock throne. Satie grabbed one of Star's horns with her free hand and pulled her head close to force eye contact. 
"Hey..Hey!", Satie said shaking Star's head to jog her free from whatever trance she was in. "Look at me..look at me. The human is mine, alright? You and Bel are gonna head up Xiuruk's old class till someone gets that figured out. Understood?"
"I-I..Fff-", Star stuttered, her mind muddy from the flood of endorphins her physical body was currently experiencing. 
"I-I-I-I, what?", Satie mocked, pulling even harder now. Star trembled as her body tensed up and her fingers and toes spread like stars(:3). All she was able to get out was a weak "Hnngh." when Bel interrupted the lecherous blackmailing. 
"Cinn Amon just made contact with the Crawling Chaos.", she blurted out, quickly sitting up and getting to her feet with a wing beat. She turned to face the straggler's direction, slowly realizing what she was looking at.
"What about Cinnabon?", Satie asked sitting up slightly to make eye contact, as she did so she loosened her grip around Star's tail and she broke free pushing Satie off of her. As she hit the ground Star stomped her foot on the floor causing the piece of stone beneath Satie to jut out of the ground at a high speed. The force propelled Satie up high into the air. 
"Owie...", Star mumbled as she stroked the hand-print on her tail. "Thanks for the help, you indolent sh*t..", she then grumbled to Bel who was still lost in thought and ignoring her. 
Star sneered at the treatment she was getting from her supposed allies. 
"What the hell are you even talking about? What's a crawling bonbon?", she shouted, confused, at Bel trying to get her attention. "Hey, f*kwit! I'm talking to you!"

"The child with the runes and feather hat; Cinn Amon.", Bel explained still facing away, her wings twitching like the ears on an animal picking something up.

"Serves her right for going off on her own in R'y-"
Bel then turned her head suddenly completely past Star and in another direction. Her eyes were darting around as if trying to pinpoint something. Noticing the behavior Star looked in the same direction. 
"What is it?", Star questioned looking for something obvious or out of place. 
Bel snorted and cupped her mouth as she tried to hold back a laugh from what she was picking up.  
"..It's....your nonreciprocal lover....."The Defiler". He's nearby."

"Ugh, this day just keeps getting better and better. "

@Obsidian

@Sizniche

@Happy Red Mage

@other peeps

Hundun.jpg

(Professor Hundun)(Monster-Hunting instructor)(Location: "Rye")(With: Attending students.)

Shifting his hand to his face, he began parading the digits amidst his somewhat bristly stubble upon his mug while watching Cadri stagger himself out of Rye through the portal with an awkward footing to each step he took, clutching his own damaged head with an uncomfortable expression on his face as his slender-built figure disappears in the atmospheric fissure. Looking back at Aelius he notably distinguished the obvious temperament he had held, despite not having his own human physique to experience getting his hands actually dirtied, his tone alone was exhibiting eagerness to liquidate anything that was deemed to be a Hellish anathema to him. [SIZE= 14px]“Just from the pattern consisting throughout your embellishing armor, noting the way you speak sounds like you have a set of your own moral codes and being eager to conflict with an abomination without protest. By chance are you a paladin? You strike down your foes with the hand of God without mercy as it is the very will of religion? Or maybe you’re something else and have just been cursed to this sepulcher you call a body, nonetheless i’m interested to see how you handle all of that weighted equipment.”[/SIZE]

Handing out minor praise as his curiosity tends to spike to newly found heights with unique students. Skyler, obviously looking confused to be stuck in an unknown predicament such as this asked Hundun a recurring question at which he answered. [SIZE= 14px]“Welcome to the realm of ‘Rye’ a place stricken by cataclysmal disaster and abominations all the same. We are hunting for something that resembles a grotesque turkey except it’s a bit more dangerous by that I mean it’s a lot more dangerous.”[/SIZE] Answering his question with ease before being barraged with another one from the cybernetic human-ish boy who managed to forget to put their belongings inside their dorm room but instead brought it along with him.[SIZE= 14px] “You should’ve placed your burdens in the homeroom before you decided to walk through the portal, although since you’re here it looks like you’re going to have to carry them for a bit.” [/SIZE]And on that finalized note he carried on about his way, being accompanied by his students until witnessing a surprisingly disgusting creature that looked like a blobbish mass of some way except it had its own unqiue form to it, although a bit difficult to describe as it was in the mist but its saliva sloshing cackling could be heard resonating through the fog as well as the pitch-black hued stains in his eyes that illuminated in the obscurity like a beacon.

One by one in the distance creatures with with extraordinarily extensive scorpion-like tail appendages and tattered wings were beginning sprout themselves up from the soil like if they were mole-rats surprising their prey. Suddenly all of them amassed a little over a hundred of them, this small army that was beginning to take off and fly towards them was going to prove very difficult and time-consuming but it was a perfect opportunity to reveal the skills of these aspiring scholars.

(Monster Classification)(Byaks)(Class: A-)(Abilities: Flight, Poison, Hardened skin, Superhuman swiftness.)(Weakness: Nearly anything that can inflict injury aside from poison.)

(Description: Byaks are interstellar predators that are able to travel through the vacuum of space by means of their internal organ, located in the thorax which allows it to greatly surpass the speed of light by unknown means, as they're on this surface they're limited to being able to fly up to 80mph, which helps them rip through prey quite easily. Their scorpion tails are capable of transmitting a deadly neurotoxin that is near fatal, not capable of death but on the brink of it. However they're not to be taken lightly as their poison will act and spread fully across the body within 10-15 minutes and concluding in having the host become paralyzed for hours on end.) 

@Pumpkin Spice Cyanide @CabalAnomicPotato @Sizniche @Kingmalikai @kenchin @Kisaki

byakhee.jpg

THIS.jpg

(Nyarlath)(???)(Location: "Rye")(With: Cinn)

[SIZE= 14px]“Intriguing, my apologies then for misunderstanding. No matter what you are after, i assure you that you’ve come to the right person. Whether that be compensation in the form of spell-tomes or magical relics.”[/SIZE] He replied, facing her with an optimistic glare rummaging its way onto his face as she took further interest into wondering the background of what his ‘God’ truly is to this religion that he and his legion of disciples follow, serving the creation’s every whimsical demand as if it were to bound in their destiny. [SIZE= 14px]“Tis’ unknown young lass. He is a being of the unknown whose species still remains a mystery, he is labeled as one of the old great ones but has an appearance that is quite uncanny to the creatures you’ve may have stumbled across. I would tell you more but all of this ceremonial ritual that i’ve went through has truly tired these old bones.”[/SIZE] Nyarlath mentioned before adjusting his back against the ornamental tomb before sliding his way down onto the ground and letting out a painstaking sigh of relief and remembering how one of his fumbling cult-members lost the key to

[SIZE= 14px]“The Great Old One’s” tomb.[/SIZE][SIZE= 14px] “You’ll find it dangling from the rubbered neck of a poultry, same one you are hunting yes? Bring the artifact back to me and i’ll definitely reward you greatly, especially when it comes to a being such as yourself that understands the strengths of magic.” [/SIZE]He paused chuckling a bit at the idiocy of his own fellow associates. [SIZE= 14px]“Yes they’re not exactly the brightest of the bunch. But nonetheless i watch over them as if they were my own kin, replacing them is not an option unless death by chance takes them. I cannot thank you enough for doing this, i’ll be resting here until you arrive. Stay safe as the creatures here will not take kindly to an intruder being in this realm.” [/SIZE]Nyarlath uttered, stretching his back a bit before slouching himself near his knees and closing his eyes. Resting so that he would be prepared for their next encounter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cinn Amon

"Right then I'd best be off." She said, dashing off into another direction. "I'll be back soooon..." Her voice drifted off as she dove deeper into Rye, in search of the monstrous turkey. It wasn't as difficult as she thought it would be since she could spot feathers that had fallen from something she assumed to be the turkey. After all, it held the same coloration as the portrait did. She moved quickly and quietly, peeking around corners and dashing down alleys, in search for her quarry.

Finally she found it, the big bird itself. She eyed the key dangling around its neck. "Favor, Favor, Favor, Enhance Strength, Blessing Of Sylph, Enchantment, Stoneskin, Gatekeeper." She casted multiple buffs on her person, increasing her offensive and defensive power. She stepped quietly behind the turkey. "Locked Box;" Walls of light surrounded the large area around the two, trapping them in a magic box arena. "Sorry birdie, I have to kill you now. Breath Of Fire." She breathed out obnoxious amounts of intense flame, surging at the turkey and attempting to cover it in flame. @Obsidian

Alex nodded as the professor answered, deciding not to mention the painfully obvious fact, that he had nothing but his phone with him, and that his things were kept elsewhere, far from the school. Alex followed closely the professors stride, until he followed Hundun's gaze and saw yet another creature in the distance, looking deadlier that the last. "This should be fun" Alex said to no one in particular, with a hint of sarcasm in his voice, his brain already had a blank digital fine ready at digital hands, and Alex waited for yet another one of his fellow classmates to bulrush the monster like it was the sight of a half off sale at Playstop.

@Obsidian

(for reference, anyone who reads this should know that Playstop is the non-copyrighted version of Gamestop, and that I have names for a couple things. ex: Call of Duty=Shout for Service)

Aiko yawned and opened her novel starting to read as she remained stoic on her surroundings not minding the upcoming battle as long as she gets some good shots or finished her novel, she is happy regardless. She took a look around and returned to her book eating her sweet bean bread remarkably slowly as she read her novel. Her camera was already set up with a tripod and lenses ready to switch. She looked over at Kagami and offered her some Curry bread silently handing it out to her as she stared at her intently. She didn't pay attention to Crow nor the monsters nearby but did find Crow a bit of a nuisance as she kept touching Kagami.

Dgod.png

(Genesis/Phanes)(Greek God of Creation)(Location: ???)(With: Xiuruk) 

Genesis was surprised to see Kintoki burst into cafeteria like a man possessed with an overwhelming hunger, obviously from the blown back expressions from students crowding in the lunchroom and him piling stacks upon stacks onto his plate it was clear that his appetite could even rival his own. Even the thought of it led a surprising ascendant of both his eyebrows as it could in fact provide him with somewhat of an eating challenge, competition was one of the things that Genesis adored above all else in this existence, as it was one of the best ways to flaunt his so-called ‘perfection’ and to boast endlessly about himself to the point where someone would need earplugs to drown out the sound of his constant prattling. Extending out his other hand he managed to capture the saucer shaped plate, only balancing the food with pure luck as it impacted with his palm. Genesis happily gestured a thumbs up to Kintoki as he bolted up next to the seat across from him, carelessly dropping his ceramic dish onto the hardened surface of the table from a mediocre height causing the food to all drop in sequence but still remaining stacked.[SIZE= 14px]”Ayyyee” [/SIZE]He utters noisily with a Fonzie impression lingering in his tone before plopping his posterior onto to the emptied seat. His amusement was only furthered after witnessing Brave scarfing down his meal which was truly an unorthodox experience as he didn’t even chew or savor his food, giving it a simple gulp as if his throat was made out of the most flexible material in the universe. Not wanting to miss out on this chance to give them both a run for their money, he swiftly glided his hands underneath the decorative plate before giving it a quick heave upward, slinging it into atmosphere making the various types of food become dispersed throughout the canteen. Snatching a pair of disposable bamboo chopsticks from out of the serving dish he leaned backwards, distancing himself a bit from the table’s counter before bringing back his knees and hurling himself into the air catching each single strand of food before it could touch the ground, faculty members from behind the lunch counter had a look of disbelief as he was able to consume each one as well until he let out a nauseating burp that erupted through the cafeteria. [SIZE= 14px]“Ha-ha, even in a feat of culinary binging, i am a foe to be trifled with!” [/SIZE]

He shouts obnoxiously in the center of the room until he made it back over to the end of his circular lunch-table, placing his mitts onto the table while letting out a brief chuckle to Kintoki’s ‘golden’ compliment. However his own beguilement ended briskly, transitioning his stare onto Kintoki’s dead-serious stare causing Genesis to lurch over the table a bit in what appears to be a threatening way, etching a wicked smile across his own face that screamed demise even complimenting his own glare that made it seem as if there was going to be a clash between two threatening deities. It was all over, once Kintoki brought his ridiculous smirk back to life so did Genesis who was playing along with him a bit.[SIZE= 14px] “Haha, you almost had me at first, I swear! These symbolic markings that i dawn are not tattoos as they’re more along the lines of birthmarks which were passed down to me through my very own creation. In a way it’s marking of my own, a marking of Phanes!” [/SIZE]Answering his question with great satisfaction as his attention-craving needs were being fed with each comment that Kintoki introduced. Before Genesis could indulge in conversing with them about his plan a look of amusement sparked onto his face, seemingly out of nowhere as there wasn’t anything remotely interesting that was happening aside from conversation. Genesis tilted his head upward, directing his eyes at the ceiling, giving the impression that he was looking beyond it and watching something. Awkward tension and silence encompassed the table as he continued doing so for about thirty seconds until he brought his head back down. [SIZE= 14px]“So, he finally figured out that I was missing, of course. Damn it all to Hell. Well, it was a fun run but it seems that i’m going back home or well to supervise some destructive entity that probably wants all of us dead or well all of you anyway.” [/SIZE]Genesis uttered disappointingly while stroking his knuckles against the middle of his forehead, not believing that it was already time to pack up and leave. [SIZE= 14px]“If it weren’t for Xiuruk i’d stay. But you’ve all shown me great kindness that I haven’t seen in well... Centuries! Since you guys are so damned cool, i’ll present you both with a gift, immortality is out of the question, I apologize! But anything else is fair game. Big breasted women, Gold, and et cetera! Each present is for both of you, think of what you want and then simply open it and it shall be so. Anyway I better get going before the Creator decides to stomp a mudhole through my ass! Take care!” [/SIZE]Genesis announced, bending himself downward and picking up two ornate crates and setting one near both of them. Nodding his head to both of them, he pressed his forefinger up betwixt his brow causing him to vanish in a blinding light.

@YungJazz @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide

Genesis was finally home.

View attachment 211187

[SIZE= 14px]Arian Lee Fulhumn[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]       Should she tell him? Her reason for being here? It was simple, but there was always a chance there was that one person... [/SIZE]Stop being paranoid, [SIZE= 12px]she reprimands herself, be open. The shrink said meeting people would be hard. Just... be yourself. Yes... Arian bites her lip in attempt to curb her inner turmoil and releases her breath after coming to an understanding with herself. Well, kinda. It felt more like one of those go-big-or-go-home moments, save for the fact she was merely speaking to another person. But then again that person wan---- STOP. SHUT UP BRAIN. GOOD, NOW TALK WITH YOUR CHOMPERS. [/SIZE]

"Arian. M-my name is Arian Fulhumn," she forces out, gradually growing more confident, "I'm human, - and a student, not a nurse- , but I've been graced with immortality." She trails off and then continues, not wanting to stop her sudden breakthrough. Perhaps a demonstration? The scissors... those'd work. She raises them up to show Cadri, and the opens the blades. A split second later her fingers plopped softly onto the tray of tools, a scattering of blood over the area. The sound of her flesh and bone joint being cut away hadn't effected her, and her face had bore and almost perplexed look.

Before Cadri would have the chance to react, the severed limbs and bodily fluids turned waxy, then drained their vivid colors to a milky white, and then crumpled away like ashes. However, if one were to look at her hand, they would find it perfectly formed, as if nothing traumatic had ever happened. 

"See..." Arian exhales, flexing her fingers, "Not everything is as it seems." 

Then her gaze looks up at her inquirer, "So why are you here, Cadri?"  

@Sizniche

creepy-turkey.jpg

(Monster Classification)(Tupoulus)(Class: T for Turkey)(Weaknesses: Being cooked.)

“Gobble.” “Gobble” Tupoulus muttered from out of its bloodied disarranged break, it’s trembling mating call wails throughout the skies above, its tentrils flailing about beneath its underbelly and backside. It’s unknown how it managed levitation but the tentacles were surrounded by a murky glow that corrupted the oxygen around it, making it give a dark inky pigmentation as it continued about its merry way. Until it was halted by Cinn’s incredible incantation which brought it promptly to a standstill while its panicked shrieks echo through its environment like several cannonballs being shot simultaneously which only grew to a horrid pitch once it was set ablaze from the efficient spell making its body burn wildly. The Tupoulus flailed about wildly but its attempts to fracture or even penetrate the concealed box it was in was only but a wasted exertion of its tremendous energy as its tentacles were lopping off from the instantaneous searing of fire. “It lies to you.” It’s voice resembles something human as it opens its gaping death-trap of a mouth that was beginning to seep with a molten liquid. Its mysterious phrase was brought to Cinn’s ears with its dying breaths, surprisingly this creature put up less of a fight, since the entirety of its body was being snared by the forbidden magic that was used to ward off the concealed tomb. While convulsing painfully a mysterious amulet dropped from around its neck as its skins and even bone began to deteriorate from the melting effect. Laying upon the still corpse of the Tupoulus laid the amulet which resembled something of fascinating witchcraft, on closer inspection the icon was engraved with a five pointed star with a flaming eye carved in the center. Its origin seemed like something out of ancient mythology, it was seeming to give off a strange energy, it felt enchanted with some sort of protection.  

@Happy Red Mage

Outlandish Amulet's appearance.

il_340x270.429278089_rym5.jpg

(Hundun's group does not know the Turkey is dead, so they're still wandering. Right now they're being attacked by a horde of creatures.)

Cinn Amon

Cinn did not like the feeling she was getting as she plucked the amulet and placed it around her neck. "What kind of key is this...better yet, what did the voice mean 'it lies to you.'" She looked at the where the turkey once was. "I think, from here on out I should tread a bit carefully." She said as she whirled around. That was one part of the quest done. Now she had to lead the group to the old man and she would get the stuff she wanted. Of course, to lead the others to the man, she had to first find them and if anything was an indication of where they were, the gathering of strange flying creatures would certainly be one of them. 

She tracked down the group, following the creatures, until finally she spotted them being assaulted by these murderbirds. Her hand faced the sky as she raised her arm when she got close enough. "Death Ripple." She intoned, releasing a wave of death magic towards the creatures as she rejoined the group. "Sorry I'm late, I got lost." @Obsidian

Caesar nodded to Roy but then looked up in disbelief. There was no way that... Was that Ryo? As in the dragon god Ryo? Why does he have anything to do with the Disciplinary Committee, "That can't be Ryo. There's no way they'd let him..." Still in complete denial that there was someone stupid enough to put that knucklehead in charge, Caesar began to make his way to the DisCom building that was apparently a thing now. Walking through the doors, Caesar couldn't help but be impressed at how good the place looked. If his memory served, and it was already pretty hazey to begin with, this used to be some rundown gang building or something. Eventually he came across a door that had 'DisCom Student President' written across it. Caesar didn't want to think that as a confirmation of what he already suspected, perhaps everyone got their own office? But even still, he knocked on the door and waited for a response, sleeves still around his hands given that he still hadn't found his gloves.

@YungJazz @Storm Guardian (Well, here we go. : P)

Cadri Willingston

Cadri watched in amazement. Well, it wasn't something he hadn't tried before, but for him it took weeks to heal, not seconds.

"Well, I guess I have a similar reason for being here, it's just... not nearly as impressive," he said,"I guess mine would be a lot harder to demonstrate..."

Well, that was kind of lame. There wasn't anything he could do that wouldn't take him all week to demonstrate? Well, there is one thing he could try; some modern doctor told him during a blood test. Maybe there's a way he could replicate what happened?

"Well, if I'm going to demonstrate this in a way that doesn't take all week, I'm going to need to go fetch a heat source and a pot. Do you know where I could get those?" he asked Arian.

@SolistheSun

Yuto clicked his tongue at her answer not at all buying it. "Whatever maybe if you weren't in my way I wouldn't of tripped." Natsu blushed when called cute holding her cheeks she shook her head. "Oh I'm not at all cute." Yuto raised an eyebrow at his sister then back to the woman. "I'll pass not really hungry." He jabbed Natsu with his elbow then motioned to the girl with his head. Natsu's eyes went back and forth from Yuto and the woman then it clicked. "Oh but I uh I guess maybe I uh could maybe go for a bite." Yuto gave her a thumbs up then ran off to go do something else. Natsu noticed the woman's hand strangely fading in and out of sight she titled her head. "What um what are you doing?" 

@ZappiestAbyss

Yuto now free of his sister wondered what to do. He picked at the bandage on his nose he looked down at his knee and knew he had scrapped it. Pulling up the pant leg only confirmed his suspicions. He clicked his tongue heading for the infirmary on his way his thoughts drifted to his sister wondering how she was handling her first real social interaction. He began to wonder if she could handle being alone or if she had already broken down like the wreck she is. He rubbed his nose sighing. "Damn Amazon better be okay." He mumbled under his breath as he got to the infirmary walking in as he was still in his thoughts he didn't notice the person in front of him and bumped into them. "The hell is with everyone getting in my way!?" He said looking up at who it was noticing another blond person in the room as well he looked around. "I interrupting something?" He asked as he pushed past the male in his way to get inside he looked around. Turning to the girl he snapped his fingers as she seemed to be in somewhat of a daze. "Oi blondie where do they keep the pad bandages ya know the big ones ya put on your knees or whatever?" 

@SolistheSun @Sizniche

"He's a bit prissy...any-who. What's your name? And my outfit does this on its own, it's made for people like me." Thumper said proudly walking to the cafeteria. She walked into the room and said "If you want I'll pick up the food and you can sit down somewhere." She offered.

(sorry rushed this one.) f

(Ryo Sentrale)

Ryo new outfit.jpg

Without warning, the doors shot open with a blast of wind, allowing Caesar and Roy to see into the office. Sitting there, his arms crossed over his chest and leaning back lazily in his chair, was none other than Ryo, a vicious smile adorned his visage. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as Ryo zeroed in on Caesar and Roy, violent excitement leaking from his aura. Sitting up straight and uncurling his arms, Ryo cut an imposing figure, his whole presence exuding command and strength.

"Well, well, well. If it ain't my favorite blond dude and...." Ryo's imposing figure was suddenly ruined as he squinted at Roy, finally realizing that they REALLY hadn't met before. Scratching his head in thought, Ryo pointed at Roy rudely, "Oi, ain'tcha that jerkoff that almost fought my brother?" Apparently the only memory that Ryo had of Roy was when Ryo had gotten into a brawl with A, destroying most of the school and causing his brother, Seo, to run into Roy for a bit, it happened people, trust me.

Shrugging his shoulders, his earlier blood thirsty aura forgotten, Ryo sat down and kicked his feet on his desk, his hands held lazily behind his head and another idiot grin painted on his face, "So good news Caesar and Roy! I'm your boss now!" Of course, the earth shattering revelation that the once self proclaimed, 'Strongest Delinquent', and constant causer of collateral damage and relationship ruining, was now in charge of enforcing laws and justice, wasn't exactly the greatest of news to hear for anyone. Of course, Ryo simply ignored his hypocrisy and carried on, "I bet you guys got some questions! Well, i'll get to them, right now though, we gotta cover some new rules and policies."

Ryo held his index finger up, indicating his first statement, "One: Any and all disruptions of peace, building structure, or student safety will be handled swiftly and without problem, no matter personal attachments, relationship status, or even if they're family. They will be dealt with regardless of relation. If you are caught holding back against a perpetrator or conspiring with them, you will be punished accordingly." Ryo's serious tone continued as he held up a second finger, "Two: All of the disruptors will be taken to the holding cells to await further disciplinary action and punishment by Luxor Academies staff or by me if so needed. Paperwork will be filled out to state said perpetrators crime, the actions taken against said perpetrator, time brought in, injuries, damages, and other such costs that need to be covered, and the prisoner must be at least stable enough to answer questions. Don't go overboard and completely destroy the criminals, we're here to stop violence, not continue it."

Lifting his third finger up, Ryo took a sip of water, before continuing, "And Finally Three: Unit Cohesion and Chain of Command. Even if you guys like it or not, we're gonna work together with different people. Meaning that someone who had done you wrong in the past, may be your partner for patrols. So do your best to get along and work together. All members will be in fit shape and will go through routine medical checks so as to maintain the strength and authority they need to protect this school. Lastly.." Ryo gained an evil smile, his eyes lighting up with a small glow, "I'm your boss. What I say, goes, no matter what. I may not be who you were expecting, especially you Caesar, but you're gonna get used to it. That includes the future higher chain of command that we'll be getting eventually. We'll soon have elections by our members to determine who should do what within the DisCom."

Ryo slammed his hand on the desk, causing a small shockwave to ripple throughout the office, his aura rising again. Ryo's smile then turned into a friendly one as he glanced over his new subordinates, "As we go along the school year, more rules, policies, positions, processes, and guidelines will be instituted to make this organization better, but for now, any questions?"

@Storm Guardian @Destructus Kloud

(There, set a baseline for how the DisCom works in Luxor. AND SO BEGINS THE SCHOOL POLICE WORK!)

"Well, well, well. If it isn't our most destructive dragon god and delinquent. How the hell did anyone let this to happen? Who did you torture in order for them to agree to this? Actual, I don't wanna know." Caesar sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose and exhaling. He then rubbed his eyes as if this was a dream before opening them again. Nope, Ryo was still there with that same annoying grin in the same office. Listening to Ryo list out some rules, Caesar couldn't help but smirk inwardly, "One: You're the one most susceptible. Need I remind you of the friend that nearly helped..." He frowned, seemingly unable to remember the next part of what he's saying. A voice called out in his head, '"Helped A - otherwise known as Astaroth..." Caesar was only further confused by this, but decided not to worry about it, "Helped... Whoever, end the world last year? That was you, you defector. Two: Again, you're the one most likely to go overboard here. It's taken a year to fix this school, apparently, after what you did." Caesar didn't even comment on the third thing Ryo listed. Ryo was his boss. This was terrible. Caesar couldn't imagine anything worse, except for maybe his brother Kypher coming to work at Luxor Academy. "Careful now, don't jinx it." Caesar scowled, "Shut up."

Finally, Caesar got onto his question now that he'd finished his criticisms, "Yeah, my question is why on Earth you want to be the DisCom president. Wouldn't you be more at home smashing a house, or maybe that fox girl you were with?" It was only recently that Caesar had begun to realise that he had been regaining his old personality back. A year ago, he would have never said the things he was saying today. Part of him felt like it was people like Arian and Ryo that brought it out of him, part of him felt like this annoying god of death in his head had something to do with it. Speaking of which, he still had yet to meet Ari again. He had heard she had come back to Luxorr again. Caesar hadn't had the chance to say goodbye to her last time because he had gotten lost in Nipplehiem or whatever the place was called. He should probably call her after this.

Caesar turned to Roy, "What's your opinion in all of this as well, by the way. Don't leave me to be the only one roasting him!"

@Storm Guardian @YungJazz

View attachment 211187

[SIZE= 12px]       A pot...? Confusion [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]laced her expression for a moment before she shakes her head to clear her thoughts- looking like a denial. She then shifts from side as she thinks, [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]"Well, the cafeteria maybe? I'm not quite up-to-date about the school's new system."[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]Arian's true self was simpering at the edge of her emotions as she talked to Cadri. While paranoia and fear kept apart from everyone, somehow she was talking to some she had only just met. But now that he wanted to show her, like she had, his abilities. Arian had a growing sense of alarm - probably could be discredited - but what if something really bad happened. She couldn't stand having an innocent -or not - passerby get caught in the impending disaster. She'd have to keep her guard up. Without warning, a snippet of a memory wafts up like a drifting snowflake hitting her conscious. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]A stranger is simply a friend I've yet to meet."[/SIZE]

It was something she had said once, and her current self found it naïve, but she supposed there was truth to it. She had to stop being such a pessimist and think... optimistically? Her current views was only hurting herself. 

"You know, we could head there, I know the way," Arian perks up, stepping lightly to the Infirmary doors and slipping through them. Though common courtesy had her holding it wide open for him to pass through. 

@Sizniche

Cadri Willingston

"The cafeteria? That'll be perfect," Cadri said. Cadri was tempted to ask if the school staff would mind getting blood in the pots, but he didn't want to alarm the poor girl any further. Instead, he grabbed the pair of scissors and bandages and followed the girl to the cafeteria, thanking her as he walked out of the infirmary, since she was holding the door for him.

Once he was in the cafeteria, he looked through the pots and pans, getting the smallest one he could and filling it with water. He also got a small cup, but left it beside the stove, and did nothing with it for the time being. He put some salt inside the water to make it boil faster, put the pot on the stove in the cafeteria, and set the stove top on the highest setting.

He then looked around the kitchen for a knife, not wanting to have to stab himself with dull scissors. He eventually found a decent steak knife; serated, so it was going to hurt like hell, but it would have to do. He then took the knife over to the pot, and, holding his left hand over the pot, he made a shallow cut into the palm of his hand. He recoiled a bit from the pain, but eventually a substantial enough amount of blood dropped into the boiling pot, and he dried out the cut and wrapped it in bandages.

"Alright, that aught to do it," Cadri said, wrapping his hand,"Though, this may take a while; for maximum effect, I'm going to let all of the water in the pot boil out into steam. Don't worry, my blood doesn't do anything particularly special, it..." he stopped, and grinned. "Well, you'll see," he said,"but, for the time being, we may as well talk to pass the time. Where're you from... Arian, was it?" Cadri, like most people, had to get used to a name before confidently remembering it.

@SolistheSun

Hundun.jpg

(Professor Hundun)(Monster-Hunting instructor)(Location: "Rye")(With: Attending students.)
“About time. Luckily you didn’t miss any action, although I just hope that you’re willing to put yourself in danger to help out your fellow comrades because they’re is a lot of trouble heading their way.” He mentions to Cinn as the numerous Byaks traverse overhead, if they thought one would prove a challenge then one hundred would be possibly testing their limitations and overall skills. Within the span of two hours they’ve faced off already faced off against a menacing abomination and now they’re about to go up against several dozens of them, if they thought their old introductions to subjects were stressful then they’re probably reconsidering having the unfortunate luck of waking up today, Hundun hung back a bit from the group of collaborating students, providing assistance whenever he can if one of his pupils became overwhelmed or severely injured to the point of needing someone to step in. The sight of seeing his minuscule class go up against a large quantity of numbers reminded him of folklore battles, stories of fearsome warriors clashing against many foes with all the adds stacked up against them but somehow still pulling through in the end, it was fascinating for him to say the least. His attention first was brought onto the thrones who were in their own little distinctive bubble of fiendish hooligans that were not exactly too fretful of the impending doom voyaging their way through the skies except their perturbed thoughts lied elsewhere as they were clearly looking beyond into the distance that was shrouded by layers and layers of murky mist which was only brought to light by the beacons of light which were transpiring from its lonely eyes, they called this entity “The Defiler” from their mouths alone.

Hundun’s speculation of this so called “Defiler” was brought on with skepticism of what and who it might be, even though many days of research went on into this realm, it was apparent that The Tetrad were already one step ahead of him. If it were a mistakable illusion, this embodiment of repugnance was casted away into the darkness only to be seen behind Star and her fellow goonies that were taken by its surprise. This ‘thing’ had the appearance of none other and was stomach-turning to say the least as it was a representation of perversion and depravity except in a sickening form, its portly mustard exterior was brought on by fatty tissue with an odd scaley material amidst every corner of its body. The expression on its face was positively frightening as it was eyeballing the thrones in an undressing fashion while sloshing its forked tongue out from its mouth, revealing its series of dagger pointed teeth that were dripping with saliva. “Enchanting, all three of you spawns have arrived, perhaps it was to see me? Ah but I digress, all of you are looking absolutely delicious today. Thrones of Hell, a taste of the wicked. My favorite flavor that sends my taste-buds to a whole new meaning of euphoric pleasure.” It said, presenting bone-chilling goosebumps and a wind of nauseating discomfort down the nape of their three necks. Even more terrifying was the fact that it was beginning to ‘taste’ them as if to savor the scent of his appetizers as it slithered its diabolical tongue against the inner outlines of their throats before pausing. [SIZE= 14px]“As much as i’d like to pursue in the thought of us three together, it seems that you are here for a different reason? What brings you to this domain, is it death you’ve sought? If that’s the case then you’ve without a doubt came to a place with death around every corner. Hm, you know I wonder. I haven’t had such a succulent treat in a while..” [/SIZE]It momentarily takes but a brief second to roll its terror-inducing eyes to the Byaks bombarding the students from the sky attempting to slice through all of them with their scorpion appendages. Looking back at the thrones it smiled even more, causing a bit of drool to sink down its lower lip.

[SIZE= 14px]“Where was I? Oh yes, if you delight my satisfactions just maybe i’ll let all three of you join this realm, forever becoming my ‘little slaves’. But if you give me a second thought well.”[/SIZE] The Defiler’s laugh erupts out from its stony diaphragm, giving it a cackle that only nightmares themselves are made out of as it perceives the thought of the events to come.[SIZE= 14px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]“I’ll just devour all three of you, of course i’d make sure to skin you all as to not get your epidermis caught in the gaps of my fangs, I swear whenever I consume these sentient beings they squirm so much that it just gets stuck in there. But let me tell you that the young ones are the worst as they’re so small.”[/SIZE][SIZE= 14px] [/SIZE]The widened smile from the viscous abomination was enough to change the ambiance, despite its habitual greed in overconsumption its essence was something that of a thing far greater than most divine or infernal. This was one of them and the rest of the students were completely unaware.

(Monster Classification)(The Defiler)(Class: ??? Far beyond normal ranking)(Weaknesses: ???)(Abilities: ???)

cold_print_0.jpg

(Once the Ryaks are defeated, they will brought to a final conclusion once sent to the tomb to receive their 'rewards'.)

@Destructus Kloud @YungJazz

Quietly so that only Caesar can hear, he said, "I'll help. He deserves to be like a burnt sweet potato." He turned to Ryo, "I'll agree with the first term, if and only if you do the same to yourself when you get in a fight with my friend! However, I don't like how this seems like Chinese Legalism.  Wait, no! This isn't as good as legalism!" he glares at Ryo, "You don't even reward people for following the rules,  all it is is punishment, punishment, punishment! " he makes a hand chop motion when he said each of the punishments. "And no, you are not the boss of us. The school employed us, not you." He gave a slightly evil looking grin, showing huge canine fangs, "However, I'll work along with you,  if you do the same." He added under his breath,  "Which,  you probably won't"

@Nobody 

Professor Troy looked at the clerk, then decided not to stay, quickly leaving through the door. 

((Monster Hunting)) @Obsidian

"Oh shot! " Skyler yelled, throwing up his hands and accidentally freezing one of the creatures, "What is that?" He realized there was more to the creature , and slowly backed away, lashing out his hands and freezing more as he did so.

**Rushed phone post  

View attachment 211187

[SIZE= 12px]       [/SIZE]Arian had gave him a cheerful nod and lead him the best she could to the cafeteria, which looked more or less the same. After arriving, it was pretty much cleared out, only a few students lagging behind with friends. As Arian herself trailed behind Cadri now that he was at his destination, she watched him from the side rummaging through miscellaneous pots, trays and dutch ovens. 

With vague interest, she continues watching him as he fills the pot with shimmering water and adds salt to it. For a second there, she'd have excepted him to taste it like some sort of chef. The blonde noted the cup as well, maybe there was something to drink in this demonstration? 

Then her brow scrunched as he scoured the area for something else. Then finally Cadri finds what he was looking for, and a flash of stainless steel explained all she needed to know. A steak knife. Before she could stop him, she witnessed him rip the serrated blade through his palm, allowing his blood to spray into the pot of boiling water. After the deed was done, she lowers her outstretched hand uncertainly. She admitted to herself that it was going to be fine, he had grabbed a relatively small pot that couldn't possibly due that much damage, could it? Unless his blood was combustible... Her hearted flailed a moment at that thought. The curly haired girl didn't want to admit to anyone that she'd been unknowingly cooking up a bomb.

The timid girl is jolted out of her panic at the sound of Cadri's voice, more so by his smile. It suited him. But since he'd like to talk... that meant she had to as well. If her body lacked a healing factor, she was sure that her lip would be shredded by now. And in her nervousness, another barrier was lifted temporarily to attempt to fit herself in.

"Yeah... Arian. I'm from New York, and the era right in the middle of The Grea--- World War One. A curse gave me immortality, so," she replies, shrugging," so here I am." 

@Sizniche

Cadri Willingston

"World War... One?" Cadri asked. He hadn't known there had been a 'world war' at all, let alone multiple. It did make sense, though; with weapons so advanced, such as the revolver he was carrying in his jacket, how could you not put them to use? Well, that was a dark thought, Cadri thought. "Not to seem... oblivious to an event that must be so important to world history as to be called a 'World War', but what was that war?"

@SolistheSun

View attachment 211187

[SIZE= 12px]       "Oh, yeah... sorry. Forgot some people don't know cause of... alternate dimensions and such. It's easy to explain. Basically the Archduke Ferdinand and his wife were assassinated in Serbia in 1914, and Austria-Hungary got ticked cause Serbia wouldn't allow them to investigate the assassination. So Austria-Hungary and Germany declared war on Serbia, who had Russia at it's back, and then Britain and Italy got pulled in all cause Queen Victoria created alliances everywhere before she died,"[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] Arian pauses sheepishly, realizing she was rambling,"[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] and well... basically most of Europe and Asia were at war. The United States were pulled in cause a U-boat sunk a the Lusitania caring American passengers. So, yeah... There was a second one, but I wasn't awake for that one..."  [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]       Finished with her history lesson for the day, Arian pulls over a couple chairs and sits in one delicately, as of she were afraid she was to never get up again, and fishes for another topic of discussion. She peeks over at the boiling pot of water suspiciously, looking for any signs of change, and then leans back - finally starting to relax in the male's presence. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"So Cadri.... you're not from around here are you? I means, Cadri is like, a Greek name right?" [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]Arian suggests, she was making an assumption in the language district, and searching for an excuse to just listen again.[/SIZE]

@Sizniche

Cadri Willingston

"Actually, no," Cadri said in response to her question, "It's a self given name; I was born nameless. I'm actually of North African descent." Cadri knew full well that this was a weird response; he was pale as pale gets. But it was the truth, and he was feeling honest today. "I've had quite a few names, but this is my most recent one. Besides, I got a fake birth certificate with the name now, so I guess I'm stuck with it for a while now."

Cadri went somewhat wide eyed at the mention of her sleeping through a war; not because he had trouble imagining such a thing, but because he knew that feeling all too well. "So, 1910s? Unless everyone has been pulling a massive cover-up on me, this year is in the 2010s, so... that would put you at around a 100-year coma, right? Impressive, and you've aged so well!" He looked in the boiling pot; about half of the water had boiled away. He couldn't see anything in the pot past the bubbles.

@SolistheSun

(Ryo Sentrale)

Ryo new outfit.jpg

Ryo's beastly smile only became wider as he listened to Caesar. Looks like blondie still had some grudges here and there, and it looks like he remembered what happened last year, at least part of it. With Ryo being a cosmic dragon, plus having Lucifer inside his head, he of course had fond memories of last year, what with the brawls, the fighting, awesome sex, and hanging with his bud A. Although, one thought was centered on his mind as Caesar berated him some more, then asked him why he wanted to be president. That same thought that always occurred to him, the one that kept him from becoming the world destroy A had almost made him, the one he extinguished the Norse pantheon for, and the one, who even now, smiles at him like he was the best thing in the world, even though he was just a beast in a flesh shell.

As Caesar finished his question, Ryo let out a long sigh, not befitting of his usually boisterous attitude. He looked Caesar in the eyes, Ryo's own eyes reflecting nothing but seriousness, his next words actually holding meaning, "Why am I President? Because of Setsuna." Ryo paused in his speech to let the words sink in, before continuing, "You know i'm just a rampaging jerk that takes what he wants and leaves ashes in his footsteps, but damn it all if the fox princess doesn't make it so I actually try to be nice." Ryo pointed towards his back, in the direction of the window facing Luxor's campus, "This place out there is important to her, cause unlike me, she actually cares about people and their well being. And now, heh," Ryo let out a soft laugh at the irony of the situation, "Well, now I find myself caring too. Cause without this place, I wouldn't have met that woman. I've become better, my urge to destroy isn't as prevalent as it once was. This school is great, and I aim to protect it."

Ryo sat back and grinned at Caesar, his cocky smirk once again on his face, "So that's why i'm president, to make to place safe for the person I love. And i'll make sure the jabronis under me will try just as hard to watch out for this place. You can forget about Ryo of YesterYear, cause that guys gone. You're looking at the brand new Ryo, here to make sure bad sh!t don't go down." Ryo then pointed a finger accusingly at Caesar, "Also, if I recall, you helped with that destruction too Caesar old boy. Cause our fight definitely wasn't onesided destruction. It was mutual."

Ryo then turned to Roy, his grin being replaced with a vicious smile, illuminating his draconic fangs, "And you. Dumbass, didn't I just say more sh!t was going to be established later on? You'd think you'd be able to hear with those mutt ears of yours, but instead you were too busy daydreaming about sniffing asses and licking your own nuts." Ryo stood up and walked around his desk, making his way to stand a few feet in front of Caesar and Roy, his savage smile never leaving his face, "We're not a freaking rewards organization, we're a committee that watches over the safety of Luxor's students. We're the police, chuckle nuts, not a charity. Rewards are handed out by the school staff, not the Disciplinary Committee, students earn their rewards through the hard work and effort they put into their studies, which makes sense, cause I dunno, we're in a freakin' school!" Ryo then reached into his pocket and grabbed something, pulling it out and throwing the items at Caesar and Roy, the items landing on the front side of their clothes. It was the badge of the DisCom, recognizing them as members.

(DisCom Badge)

Disciplinary Committee Badge.jpg

Ryo turned his complete attention to Roy, his aura leaking out and causing the building to shake from the pressure of his power, "And finally, don't misunderstand Roy Drake. The school may have hired you, but they put me in charge. Now I like Caesar, because I know that no matter what, the dude won't quit and even with his circumstances, he tries his best to protect what's his and what he loves. You'll be getting your assignments from me, your instructions from me, and you'll report to me." Ryo then walked straight up to Roy, stopping only a few inches away from him, Ryo's intense gaze staring into Roy's defiant one, bringing his fist up and clenching it as a sign of force, "And if you don't adhere to the rules i've laid out. Then you'll have to deal with me." With that said, Ryo walked back behind his desk, his oppressive aura fading away as if it never happened.

Sitting himself back down, Ryo interlaced his hands and leaned his head on top of them, staring at Caesar and Roy's forms, "I ain't the man I used to be Caesar. So whatever assumption you have of me, remove it. Destruction and violence are in me still, but only towards those that have to be stopped. As Roy said, work with me and i'll work with you, but make no mistake. I'm you're boss. Either get with it or get lost."

@Storm Guardian @Destructus Kloud

View attachment 211187

[SIZE= 12px]"North Africa?"[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] Arian questions admiring the ceiling,[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] "Like Egypt? A good portion of their Pharaohs were Roman. And you are so cheeky, Cadri. It wasn't like, a coma were you can take int the outside world but can't, it was like going to bed and waking up the next morning. Except everything you know is long gone and you just kinda hope it's some big prank someone's pulled." [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]Arian's voice goes cold as she looks down at her hands. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Sorry, kinda killed the mood a little huh?" [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]the blonde sighs, expecting an unkind response. She stops staring at herself and follows Cadri's gaze to the pot. She rises from her chair and leans over to the pot, expecting some sort of foreign substance - she was kinda weary actually - but is unable to see into the bubbling water. So she watches the water, the sight strangely relaxing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Wait... you've had multiple names... what does that mean? Did you have a life of crime I didn't know about?" [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]Arian jests lightly, trying to lighten her earlier coldness.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]@Sizniche[/SIZE]

Cadri Willingston

"Huh, just like sleeping, huh?" Cadri said. Hmph, wish I had that luxury.

He got a tiny bit uncomfortable at the mention of crime. "I... may have dabbled in it, but that's not why I've had multiple names. Up until recently, I've always been a bit of a nomad. Moving from place to place as needed. Well, whenever I found myself a new home or culture to settle into, I changed my name. It seems weird, but trust me; you do not want to be the guy in Carthage named Tiberius."

The pot was almost done boiling; there was only an inch of actual water left in the pot, but it was still bubbling so violently that you could not yet see inside.

@SolistheSun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back