Luxor Academy: Begining of Something New (Second Semester)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Destructus Kloud

Arriving at his office,  Roy looked around, taking in the simplicity. A simple, sturdy looking desk. Steel file cabinets. A very uncomfortable looking chair. A power saving lamp. Those were all the things that were in the room. His phone started buzzing, signaling to him that Caesar was calling him. He picked up, and said into the phone, "Hey, I didn't want to talk while Ryo was looking," he started pacing the room, "What do you think of Ryo as our boss? My feelings are kinda mixed." he recalled his small thought before leaving, and decided to voice it. "By the way, you know how you have a demon from fighting Ryo? Could it be true that Ryo has his own demon from fighting you?"

Crow

9105336890dc0ce1f3d914265486245e.jpg

Crow in the last Milisecond jumped throught the portal when it was opened by cinn when she returned to the Homeroom by Hundun and as he saw and fed off all the fear that Hundun and the Three Thrones where emiting even though they have great poker face's he could still feed and get stronger and stronger but only so much sense he was in a mortal body Crow then walked through the chaos and smiled at the Diflier and he entered it's mind " Hello Fellow Celestial being looks like your having so much fun look at those Four they fear you they hate you they know about your true terror but " Crow simply smiled " i want to know what makes you have that feeling the feeling of fear what makes you piss your pants keep's you awake through your slumber could it be yes Tell me with your own mouth say it out loud so everyone can hear it" said Crow using all his energy he gathered to make the great Azathoth stop in it's tracks and crow luaghed so hard that it got the attention off the Four Hundun Star Lust and Satan he could not belive that this being was so stupid and foolish " Hundun as for Respect Please protect my body from azathoth i am going to send it to a endless Dreamland for a enternity " said Crow with a great evil smile and Azathoth knew that crow found out that once it fall to deep slumber it shall not wake up especially with him sending him to the world of slumber " You two please protect this stupid shell that i call a body it will take a Minutes to make a big guy like him to slumber"

@Obsidian @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide

Caesar made several noises that sounded like he was considering it with much thought, as he had been, before answering, "If I'm honest, Ryo being in charge is probably a more terrible idea than the creation of dynamite was, despite its intentions of course, which I'm sure Ryo's are okay enough. He's just quite... Volatile, when it comes to an easily destructible environment. Or person." Caesar then frowned slightly through the phone at the next part of what Roy said, "Well apparently that's not strictly true. I got in contact with my parents and got some answers. This 'god of death' dude has apparently been living inside me since some ritual thing I don't remember happened to me in high school. It happens with everyone in my family, I'm told. So yeah, I don't what's up with Ryo, he's probably just mad powerful because he's part dragon and god, but for all I know he does have a demon in him. Certainly felt like it when he broke every bone in body over and over." Caesar grinned ruefully, their fight had been a little bit of a stalemate. Ryo kept smashing him, but Caesar's body just kept refusing to quit despite all the damage it took. Eventually it took news of the nurse dying and Arian herself to break it up, and that was only after... What's-her-face messed about with him and Ryo. Not Caesar held any grudges. Whilst it was sad about the nurse, Caesar hadn't really known her that well and no one he really cared about had been hurt that he knew of. Even still, he didn't exactly look forward to a day like that happening again. Getting back to his conversation with Roy, Caesar's boice took on a more questioning tone, "So what do you think of Ryo?"

@Storm Guardian

Cinn Amon

"Eugh, cheesy romantics." She said as Hundun disappeared into her portal, returning to the doomed realm and closing the portal immediately after. No matter...she could return at a later time to pick up the pieces. "Well, I guess class is over everybody! Who wants to go back to their rooms and take a nice shower? Not gonna blame you if you do! I know I am." She proceeded to leave the classroom, confident in her belief that class was over since the professor had left indefinitely. 

She slowly made her way to her room, opening the door as little as possible and slipping in with a sigh. A small Locked Box appeared in her hand, containing the piece of The Defiler she had hacked off, and gently set it on top one of the many rune glass casings that contained her trophies, the dragon skulls. Not all of them were skulls however, an entire wall seemed to be dedicated to weapons. 

A quick shower and a redressing later she sat in front of her work table, Locked Box in front of her. She wondered what she could with such material as possibilities ran rampant in her mind. Finally she gave herself a quick nod, as if she had decided on something, and the Locked Box disappeared completely. "Should take some time for it to finish." She said to herself before standing up to leave the room. Passing by someone who felt eerily similar to something...

'Dragon~' She realized, giving him a playful wink.

@Obsidian(Just mentioned, no interaction.) @YungJazz(Hi) @SolistheSun(So we roomies?)

Last edited by a moderator:
((Monster Hunting classroom))

"I think I'm about ready to go," Skyler said, confused at what just happened. He takes a sidestep to the door. Then another. Soon he was going outside of the room, heading to the cafeteria, probably the only place that he extremely liked.

"Why did I invoke my cryokinesis..." he said out loud to himself. The demon inside snickered, and said something like "you should embrace yourself"

@Kisaki

Back from getting a dreamcatcher from the local native American store, Troy had sudden doubts he would be strong enough to resist Crow. He wanted to do the work the school set ( so he can demand a pay raise), but he was afraid of falling in the process. 

Troy whipped out his phone, and texted Luxor,  "What are we supposed to do with our 'demon buddies'? Check up on them once a while to make sure they don't blow anything up?"

@Destructus Kloud

Roy accepted Caesar's comparison of Ryo with dynamite,  and replied, "Ryo seems like a bit strict guy, set rules and whatnot, but he should be a chill boss--if we do what he wants. Just... I hope we don't have any conflicts with him." Ryo's face broke out in a grin, "Well, if some ritual, satanic or not, I don't care either way, happened to get you a demon; shouldn't your demon buddy be friends with you, you take some of its powers, it uses your life force to keep itself in Midgard?"

He thought about Caesar saying that Ryo had broken each bone in Caesar's body, and felt a bit sad. No matter how strong Roy was, however much he practiced his mind to create weapons, he would never be able to help much in a huge conflict. Roy was completely mortal other than semi - immortality,  and he had almost no natural magic.

Alex couldn't handle it...it wasn't his "alley". Had found the entrance to the school that he thought would promise him a new life. "it wasn't for me...but hey, father did speak of that school of robotics" he thought, as his helicopter flew towards the intrance. letting down a latter. Alex climbed the ladder, waving goodbye to the school.

(ALEX IS DONE)

(but maybe the potato makes a new character [dun dun duuuuuuh!!!])

-Mei and ???-  (Garden)

It was a warm sunny day at Luxor Academy. It was quite nice actually. Nothing of any sort has exploded and their wasn't a single death within the 24 hours. Mei hummed happily as she planted lilies in the ground. She sowed the seeds and covered the area with earth. "That should do it. I'll probably plant some more later " she said to herself. The angel grabbed the bouquet of flowers she picked later on that day and started to walk .  After a few minutes a strange sound started to be emitted from the sky. Mei looked up slowly to only a find a woman landing in the bushes over in the maze area. May I add that a fire was created from this sudden impact. "What the hell! " She yelled.  She couldn't belive that someone fell from the sky and created a large fire from impact. The angel made her wings appear as she flew to the inccident. She landed then walked to figure that layed on the groumd. The stranger seemed unharmed from the crash. Mei looked closer and observed the unconscious body. "White hair ? She's really pale too." The white haired woman opened her eyes, revealing her irises which resembled gold. "Hello there! "The stranger spoke. "I'm Auriel " she jumped from the floor and dust off her clothes.

"Wow wow! You just fell from the sky  , destroyed school property , then just introduce yourself like nothing happened? And tell you what. , I don't know a Azriel from around here----Oh..not you." She narrowed her eyes at the woman. "Your the  Angel of Destruction. Please don't tell me that your going to destroy this school. Your son built this sh*tty place with his own money" Mei stepped closer Azriel,  looking directly at the other girl's eyes . "I'm aware of that. I have no intention of destroying anything. I just came around to say hi." The woman bowed then started to walk away. Mei on the other hand has to clean up another mess. "There goes my lunch break " the pink haired groaned.

(I'll revise this if I have time.)

Vera

000000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg

Obviously being a girl of extraordinary means, Vera had been entrusted to find her own way to the pick up zone , to the Academy she had no desire of attending. She had thought long and hard of using this freedom to turn tail but could't bring herself to do it for two reasons. One; she'd be found indefinitely, two; she wasn't one to break someone's trust, even someone who seemed to want nothing to do with her. Instead she decided she'd walk the 3000km to the Academy, granting her just a bit of spiteful satisfaction. The trip would cost her roughly 50 days of continuous walking. She'd initially set out off the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula but took numerous detours some having her end up miles off course or in the wrong direction entirely. 
It can be said with certainty she was dreading her own arrival. Even at a distance she could sense the death and malice that place was laden with, the countless buckets of blood spilled and lives lost. It wasn't a setting she was particularly excited of being a part of, especially given the nature of these creatures. Beasts, demons, immortals of all shape and manner, all collected within that singular island, like a single, writhing mass of conflict. What could they possibly teach her that Humanity hadn't taught her already? That her growing list of mentors hadn't? Vera's mind shifted in a state of confusion induced anger, a feeling she felt all too solemnly. 
"If they think a few short years surrounded by savages in going to change who I am, force some sort of epiphany on me through violence.....they've got another thing coming."
Vera cursed the water surrounding her as she traversed the ocean floor. "There are rules, an order to these things...", she remembered Santa saying. 
She took a seat at the base of a large structure and stared down at her feet, pressing them into the sand. Contemplating the validity of the argument, desperately racking her mind for a line of reasoning she could grasp onto as a source of peace of mind. She couldn't.
"What sort of rules or order override basic decency? Why afford the power to give when expected only to take?", she wondered bitterly, tightening her grip of the stone she sat on. Her mental argument with herself devolved to the broader "Problem of evil" as she stood up again and resumed her travels. The internal dialogue lasted her from the Glass Pyramids off Cuba to the Edge of the Bahamas. 
"There has to be an explanation for all of this, right? There has to be a reasoning behind the chaos, the evil, the injustice.", Vera asked a group of small fish who'd clung to her while making their way in the same direction. "There has to be..."
At this point she'd made the drop off just off the Bahamas and was instantly flooded with a surge of unease. Looking out at the expanse of blue that now laid before her she began to have second thoughts about her method of travel. It was so eerie, so empty. Two possible scenarios immediately popped into her mind; the possibility of unseen monsters of the sea,  patrolling the waters ahead of her or the possibility that it was actually as empty as it seemed. Both options were equally unsettling. She reached out with her mind and felt around for life, of which there was apparently an abundance. Some large, some small, some very small, some uncomfortably large. Uncharacteristically hardheadedly, she opted against retreat and inched towards the edge of the shelf. The Navy blue abyss that occupied the lower region of her scope further nudged her in the other direction, looking almost obviously sinister. She clutched the low collar of her dress in nervousness just at the sight of it. 
Right foot first and for reasons unknown to anyone, even her, she pressed on and began to scale downward into the dark below. 
It only took a few hundred meters for the rays of the sun to become increasingly unavailable. With them had gone the image of the young rouge walking dissidently across the sea floor. This image was now replaced with one of an anxious girl walking the slope to the blackness, preemptively shaking from a fright she has yet to experience. She'd had her eyes forward for the majority of the journey to the depths, reluctantly searching for movement, danger, life, death, this proved to be a mistake. 
After a while she'd began to relax a little, though still having eyes forward. As a result, Vera had failed to notice the large and ghastly creature that had risen over the edge of a ledge below her. 

00.jpg

She stopped, bringing her leading foot back in line with her rear one as she finally noticed it's presence. At first, she wondered why she hadn't noticed living energy of the monster among all the emptiness which surrounded them. This alone brought a chill up her spine. 
However, the creature wasn't what finally drove her out of the water, what had her resort to good, old fashioned faster than light travel. Or rather not that creature. 
It seems she'd lost track of distance and had ended up around 2400 meters down an unknown slope. 2400 meters of water is a enough to hide even the most enormous of sea-fairing beasts. The cliff dweller retreated back below the edge at lightning speed, leaving Vera confused and startled by the sudden movement. After a few moments of staring where the creature had been in anticipation of a resurface, she returned her gaze forward to check for movement. 
That's exactly what she found. 
From the dark she could make out something which seemed as though it were closing in. Though, she had not yet noticed that. 
She did notice that whatever it was, it was big, huge. 

yuge-donald-trump-1467483.png

It wasn't until the shape was what she figured was a only four or five hundred meters did she have the perception to shed some meaning on the scene. She noticed something exponentially smaller in the foreground......it was a whale. That made the thing trailing it......

0.jpg

Vera screamed, muffled by the water, and disappeared. The speed of her travel left an air pocket in her place that collapsed and became bubbles rising from the crushing depths. 
She popped back into existence landing soaking wet onto the floor of a hallway and backed up against a wall, finishing her scream. Still visibly agitated and looking around searching for a clue as to where she was. Given she'd hastily aimed for the island in general to get away from those demons of the sea, Vera was completely unaware of where exactly she had landed at the school. Coming to grips with the fact she was now (relatively) safe, she started to calm down. 
"At least it's dry...and well lit...", she sighed sinking to sit against the wall and leaning her head back. 

@anyone and everyone  :)

"Eh? Midgard? Like the Norse place of the gods or whatever?" There was a pause before Caesar continued again, "Actually, I do remember my brother telling me that the spirit originates from Japan, so that's something. Besides, I don't exactly think I'd want any of its power if it turned out to be satanic."

@Storm Guardian (sorry for the short phone post. Btw it's a "Shinigami" or god of death, not a demon. :P)

Randy_dandy.jpg

(Shaw Samuel Swinford)(Location: Luxor Academy Hallways)(With: Vera)

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Insignificant waves bespattered the grubby ligneous hull of the vast Spanish Galleon as its tremendous foremast and mainmast casted its great silhouette over the extensive shoreside that had been crawling with all sorts of perplexing creatures, even being unfamiliar to Shaw’s crew that had been voyaging upon the Santa Maria for even beyond a twelve-month period. Iron lungs embraced the open-air with a cheerful sea shanty as the unknown land grew near, kissing their tiresome eyes with the thought of beauty as it brought them to reminisce once more of their homes, Shay was reminded about how the band of seagulls would carry on their merry-way while him and his siblings played childish games on the decorative seaport in their youth, pulling pranks on loud-mouthed Spanish captains after they came back from a difficult day of kissing their own fleet admiral’s ass. Oxygen slithered out from his throat forming a sigh of relief as his rough palms caressed the rigid edges of the thoroughly polished railing which began to guide his sturdily built frame down from the descending steps where he brought the tips of his digits to the broad ratlines that consisted of rope so strong that it was considered conceivable to tie down even the most formidable of sea creatures. Merry chants of his buccaneers were almost enough to bring his exhausted thoughts to a state of overwhelming joy, knowing that he couldn’t let his fellow mates see him shed a solitary tear of joy, Shay tuck his head a bit back inwards towards his shoulders and furrowed his brow while catching the lonesome clouds above him that wandered the skies endlessly. Once at the brink of a fate worse than death but now enjoying the moment of tranquility with the Santa Maria, flooded with those that thought the best of him and would put themselves on the receiving end of spadroon just so they could help fulfil his dreams as well as their own destiny. T’was a miracle indeed, once harbouring a bitter cynicism now obtaining a deepened respect for that gypsy woman who gave him the feeling of importance that he has yearned for. Shaking his head a bit and breaking himself away from his own trance, his stubbled mug trailed downward as did his chin once he gave his cluttered journal another gander. With one swift motion as to show symbolism for his return back into reality, Shaw heaved the tattered journal overboard, catching the splashing sound within ear-shot as it resonated from the huffs of silent wind.[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]“Attention everyone, attention!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He bellowed out from the deepest part of his emptied gut as he stood before his diverse crew of loyal companions as his outline was hugged with the plunging sunset that shook through the horizon. Everyone’s fixation was brought back onto their ship’s captain once more as they awaited their final orders with glee carved in their expressions, Shay was in control once more, of his sentiments and the Santa Maria.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]“I cannot utterly express my full gratitude when it comes to each and every single one of you! As you may all have experienced in the past, this world has mistreated us, belittled us, railed our knee-caps til’ we fell down and spat in our faces when we were at the point of true despair. But no more have we ever had to endure such a happening as we have been granted freedom from the curse that we once lived in, so as long as we have our brothers and sisters beside us standing in arms, there is nothing that can prevent us from achieving our own dreams!”[/SIZE] [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]He declared, and like that a deafening roar of buoyancy sprung out from each man and women, letting their voices be heard from miles upon miles as they cheered on their captain’s admirable speech. Morale was a tension so thick upon the deck that it would take the end of days to even remotely bring it back down to a mediocre point. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]“Avast Ye Seadogs, our approach to land be near!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] One of the look-outs shouted out from atop of the crow’s nest that was located on the upper portion of the main mast, notifying other sailors to release the anchor’s chain so that it would be able to standstill the Spanish Galleon so that it wouldn’t impact the sandy shore. After the great masts were tamed and the rum was stored back into its rightful place, Shay was eager to set foot upon this new island that they could claim as their own and maybe seek fortune along the way, not wanting to waste anytime he sprung out towards the hoisted longboat and lowered it from the starboard after situating himself onto one of the benches and bringing along the two best of his crew, including his boatswain and another officer, having them journey through the dense forest after reaching the land beholding them with open arms. Only thirty minutes have diminished and his Shaw’s very eyes were graced with a wonderful sight that was the epitome of revolutionary as far as his mind thought anyway, Luxor Academy stood towering before him as he clutched the handle of his cutlass that was sheathed in the leather strap alongside his waist, not wanting to risk anything he nudged his head further in the direction of the district, letting his crew-members know that they should follow his lead. Series of overhead lights caught him by surprise as soon as he opened the main doors of the entrance, Shaw couldn’t believe his own eyes. He knew he was dreaming now, this couldn’t possibly be the world that he was living in, not knowing that he was very wrong with his assumption. Every step he took through the hallway was met with snickering laughter and students gossiping as they stared at him and his two sailors following behind him, only to be met with an obnoxious voice from one of the students insulting him and phrasing the words[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] “That’s such a lame costume” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]nearby. Sadly for this random scholar, Shaw took this rude remark and clutched the boy right by both ends of his collar and lifted him off of the ground. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]“Costume? Ye’ landlubber i’ll break you in the Cat ‘O’ Nine tails you disgusting pile of-” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]He continued to shake the traumatized person frantically as his legs dangled off the ground while behind held in the furious pirate’s rough unforgiving hands, only stopping when his face reddened with an intoxicating feeling, except it wasn’t liquor that made him feel this way as it was a silver-haired belle that stood only feet away from him at the end of the corridor. She was drenched in a water most foul while having an expression of relief before she sunk herself with her back against the wall. This woman was painted top to bottom in an eerie way that looked as if she was a messenger of Death except her demeanor was completely docile and peaceful all the same.[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] “The face of Death yet it holds so much beauty.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He muttered from his lips, releasing his grasp on the person whom he was holding while tossing him back towards his two members that caught him by both of his shoulders.[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] “Captain what do we do with this one?!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] They questioned with looks of confusion written across their mugs, Shaw’s devilish smirk brought itself upon his face after hearing the question, only making a snappy quick response. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]“Cat “O’ Nine Tails."[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He concluded before finally approaching Vera, sitting himself down next to her as his equipment rattled a bit from his sudden movements. Both of his crewmates had a look of excitement after hearing his response. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]“Cat “O” Nine Tails”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] They smirked before dragging the bystander out from Luxor Academy and in the direction of the anchored vessel. Noticing that Vera was still dripping wet from the water she was submerged in, Shaw unsnarled the vermilion sash wrapped around his waist and brought it over the back of the woman in hopes that it would help with regaining the lost temperature. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]“Looks like you had a bit of a run-in with Davy Jone’s locker i’d say.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He sarcastically responded in his typical Spanish accent, sliding his hand on the interior of his tailored vest to retrieve a pristine flask out from his right side and offering the rum filled container to her.[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] “Not sure if you drink or not but it always helps me stay warm whenever I decide to go overboard.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He laughed slightly, awaiting the response of the woman as he leaned the back of his head against the comforting wall.[/SIZE]

(Sea Shanty Song ~ Randy Dandy Oh) @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide (And to anyone who likes pirates I guess ;)  )

#Whereiseveryone?

@Kisaki I'm sorry for being absent...again...;-;))

((You're fine. High school seems like a bitch...it's not your fault you don't have roleplaying time))

"I guess complete purity should be better than a bit of corruption," Roy wished that he had thought of that when he accepted his lycanthrope curse. Now the feral instict was something he had to fight against day after day. Oh well, too late now, "Well, I was just checking up on you to see if you are okay after discovering the person you were fighting in Niflheim is now the commander in chief of the school army. I won't take up more of your time now, the offices are as sparse as a soldier's room, we need to spend some time decorating." He glanced around the simple interior of his own office, realizing how much work had to be done. Portals to set, chairs to buy, water coolers to order, and ramen noodles to stock up.

@Destructus Kloud

images

Skyler stopped as he walked into the cafeteria. He had a Keurig in his backpack! Why was he buying the expensive as heck cafeteria coffee? Feeling silly, Skyler turned head and started towards the dorms, just to realize that he didn't have an assigned dorm. Well, it was time to fix that. Make sure to get a room with a lady taller than you, the demon inside him said. What if I'm gay? Skyler shot back. For once, his inner cryonic didn't have anything to say. 

((Anyone need another mate in their dorm?))

images

Professor Troy waited a few moments for Luxor's reply, then returned to his office, starting on paperwork. Plenty of crap to do with defensive arts class, he also had a small suspicion up his sleeve. Who's side is Misogi really on? He could be honest about himself, and that he really disliked Crow, but that was an issue--he didn't want to harm Crow. One, Luxor would kill him for that. Two, Crow was too cute. But what if Misogi was not on Troy's side? Both situations weren't good for Troy, should he just ditch Misogi? No, the creepy smile bastard was a dangerous foe to have. 

@Kisaki@kenchin

More Information

Roy Drake

Objective: Talk to Caesar by phone, decorate the office

Mood: Fine

Interacting with: Caesar

Skyler Jones

Starting location: Cafeteria

Destination: Office

Objective: Get a dorm assignment

Mood: Feeling stupid about himself, but other than that, he is fine

Open for interactions. Also open spot for dorm

Prof. Troy Sharp

Objective: Pounder choices, text Luxor

Mood: Focused

Interacting with: Luxor (by text)

Involved: Crow, Misogi

Misogi came into Troy's office by breaking the Door down and litterly Breaking the door down and looking scared as happy as hell but also scared to his that his smiles was falling into shambels his left hand was petrefied like stone he came and sat down in troy's chair and said to Troy " bring me Luxor and all of your staff member's now we need to rescue some people before i become stone ASAP Now and Here for your pleaseru i went and got you some of the sand grains not much but with this much it should protect you from all mental attacks or stress or nightmare's or possesion's or even death's claws after all they are pure one hundred SandMan's sandgrains that i went for it was horribel i felt like i was trap their for years in a wonderfull land that i never wanted to leave but but i couldn't stay such misfortion on my wish i want to be stuck their forever now take them before i use them "said Misogi giving him a small hour glass with bright clear sand they looked beautiful and claming they where in a hour class container but it was small and the contianer was made of diamond" now dont bother asking me where i got it but lets say it involed teddy bears and the mean looking ones

ooc: time to save hundun and crow and and everyone

@Storm Guardian 

Professor Troy fell off his chair:

2gv8z.gif

when the fireplace (his door) of his office was blown open. And the person who broke down the door was no one other than Misogi. Speak of the devil,  Professor Troy thought, smiling, and got up from his fallen position, then the smile was wiped off his face as he realized that the flames of the fireplace had spread to the carpet. Leaping out of his seat, Troy waved his arms wildly, and the fire immediately ceased. He then turned back his attention to Misogi, "Stone? Wait, what? Why are you turning into stone? No matter. Thanks for the hourglass," He took a gold chain and strung the hourglass on it, clipping the hourglass chain onto his belt. "Who are the people we're rescuing, and where are we going?" he picked up the phone next to him, preparing to dial the code to get into the school intercom.

@kenchin

More Information

Troy Sharp

Objective: Call rescue mission

Mood: Surprised

Interacting with: Misogi

Involved: All the teachers and the ones that are currently still in Monster hunting class.

Maverick Lucian

[SIZE= 16px]Maverick had made his way towards the dorms finding his room, and putting his stuff away. Leaving the dorms Maverick pondered on what to do next. He knew there was going to be a opening ceremony of sorts. There was a great deal of magical energy being used in the school grounds to what end he could on only guess. He did however recognize the sensation of a portal opening a few times.  He needed tp find a secluded space to meditate it had bin quite the journey to this school. After some time Maverick found a secluded place within the garden area he presumed. Maverick sat in front of a tree on the edge of the garden sitting Indian style. Closing his eyes Maverick breathed in deeply, before allowing part of his hidden form to bleed through. As his demonic form began to bleed through, like a shimmering effect the grass and plants within two feet around him began to die. Turning a burnt black they emitted a bright red flame above them. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]
23033768.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px](like this.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]The tree began to turn black and began to die. The leaves fell off burning before they hit the ground. The branches began to bend forming a burnt wooden chamber around Maverick. Demonic energy flowed from inside the chamber circling the chamber. The demonic energy however gave of a faint divine energy creating a unique signature of sorts. In here Maverick can expose his true form without harming the world around him. Not that he particularly cared, but like he stated earlier best not to disturb the hive currently. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]@anyone who happens to come by[/SIZE]

Aiko Kirishima

Aiko opened the door to her dorm as she had returned from Monster Hunting class. Nothing notable was concieved during the walk from class to the dorms as she opened the door silent as usual and walked into her dorm switching on the lights and placing her book on the kotatsu sitting down noticing Kagami, her roommate was not home. She was glad that she was her roommate but did not show emotions for these feelings as she took a mandarin orange from the fruit bowl and started to eat it not noticing it was rotten until she tasted how sour it was shrugging and continued to eat it her body quickly suppressing the toxins it holds. She remained motionless staring at the peels of the skin on the table as she awaited Kagami's return. A few hours have passed with not a single sound being produced save the crickets outside. She decided to cook some Nikujaga and while it boils, take a shower sitting in the bathtub of warm water and looking up at the ceiling and relaxing for exactly 25 minutes before exiting and putting on some sleepwear and taking out the now ready Nikujaga and placing it in two bowls on opposite sides of the kotatsu as she prepared her rice and got two bowls awaiting Kagami's return. She refused to eat until she has returned their food slowly cooling down as she waited.

(Sorry Kisaki, i advanced the plot without your permission because I rely too much in you.)

@Kisaki

View attachment 211187

[SIZE= 14px]Arian Lee Fulhumn[/SIZE]

"It'd just have to cool?" Arian asks rhetorically before shaking her head. This was almost too much. Someone like her... And seemed to possess no physically harmful traits. Cadri appeared to be cunning though. That was what concerned her. Arian did always tend to be a tad too trusting and naïve. Studying him for a moment after his spewl, she looks for any sign of mirth or mocking behavior. Finding none, she sighs aloud. It had been a deep and uneasy breath. But she could feel herself feel more... well human. Even though she was. How peculiar. 

"My curse allows me to regenerate from anything in a matter of seconds. Even if there seems I've been diminished to nothing. Probably some sort of molecular attraction that causes my body to reform out of existing molecules, but I don't know," Arian lays her head down on her folded arms upon the table, admiring a clock on the wall without truly taking in the time. It was like a metronome almost. Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick......................

With a start she sits up. She'd almost dozed off from the swaying rhythm and decided to think about the last think he'd said. He was regenerating for a millennia.... what. What is that like? She was tempted to ask, but he popped another question before she could. Wait. Psychopath? Immediately she felt her blonde hair raise, and her mind receded behind her mental barrier. But he continued as if it was a mere joke and nothing more, so she relaxed an inch, still talking him in. 

"No-no-no, I was just paying my respects is all. That's the reason I was here, and then you showed up so... " Arain looks down, " but I don't really know any here anymore. Time passes us all by, huh?" 

@Sizniche

[SIZE= 12px][ I feel like a horrid person for taking so longgggg ;w; ][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px](Also, Arian, that statement was a little to literal >.>) [/SIZE]

Skyler was walking to his newly assigned dorm when his phone spontaneously began to ring. This caused him a slight moment of alarm, before he realized it was his phone ringing, and not some random person trying to jumpscare him. 

"Hello?" Skyler asked when he put the phone to his ear

"Hey Skyler," the person at the other side replied. Skyler quickly realized it was Wulf. Wulf Griffith. They both knew each other a small bit.

"Wulf! Why are you calling at this time of the day?" Skyler asked, and internally, he asked his internal demon What time is it at Wulf's place

11:07 PM was the reply

"Well, I just wanted to warn you something, since you are at Luxor Academy," Wulf said from the other side of the line. The rain was pattering down where he was, keeping Wulf awake. As well as his worries, "There has been a lot of crazy shit happening. I'm not allowed to tell you exactly what, because Luxor Academy has been trying to cover it up"

"What kind of thing would the school try to cover up?" Skyler asked, confused, "And plus, I've seen a lot of 'crazy shit'. I've seen a vampire eating blood ice cream in the middle of a cafeteria and almost nobody blinking an eye!"

From the other side, Wulf sighed. He was exhausted and tired, as well as nerve-racked, "You should meet the Thrones. Your internal demon will know when something dangerous is there, and she will not hesitate to warn you. There is no way she can die, by the way." Click

"What the hell was that?" Skyler asked. Dunnohis demon said to him. Deciding to note the convo down but not do too much about it, Skyler headed to his new dorm.

images

"Well, to Walmart I go," Roy decided. He did have some funds to spare to decorate the office. Roy made sure that his badge was clipped on correctly, and headed downstairs, climbed into his Camry that was in the parking lot, and drove to the Walmart he saw around 3 miles away.

images

((Professor Troy is still waiting for a reply))

@kenchin

More Information

Skyler Jones

Objective: Check out the new dorm 

Mood: Confused and happy. But not at the same time

Interacting with: Wulf Griffith

Wulf Griffith

Objective: Talk to Skyler

Mood: Exhausted

Interacting with: Skyler

Roy Drake

Starting Location: Roy's office

Destination: Walmart

Objective: Get stuff for his office. And ramen noodles. Wait, does Walmart sell ramen noodles?

Mood: Normal

Open for interactions.

Professor Troy Sharp

Objective: Rescue Professor Hundun

Mood: Startled

Misogi looking extremly pissed he looked at Proffesor troy and simply said " i am talking about Him the Bastard is making me save him or else he will turn me into stone damn it Crow he is traped in a different dimension he want's your help to get out he said he has what he needs and wants to get back already or else he will unleash hell next time he is reincarnated and i am sure that amout of dream sand wont protect everyone in the school " said misogi while the rest of his body started to turn to stone aswell " so call luxor or do it your self he needs a way back immidetly

@Storm Guardian

"No time to spare," Troy said. Troy didn't want Misogi getting hurt, he seemed like an honest, nice, and cool guy--as much as a demon could be. He picked up the phone, dialing Luxor's number in it, then waits a moment. "Dammit!" he cursed, slamming the phone, and missing completely, the phone falling off of the table. "I guess I'll go solo. Are you coming?" he gave a second look at Misogi, "Actually, you should stay here. You shouldn't get yourself killed by turning into stone. There's coffee in the second drawer in my desk." he didn't mind to tell Misogi that the coffee was instant and that there was no hot water anywhere. He flips over his chair in the rush to get up and bolts to the fireplace. On a second thought, he grabs a buckler off of the wall with his left hand, his right hand with his cane, and continues off to the portal

More Information

Professor Troy Sharp

Starting location: Troy's office

Destination: Portals

Objective: Save Crow

Misogi went after Troy "I need to go after all he will stop all of this any moment After all i completed my mission" his body started to heal and it was back to normal and he was smiling a evil smile" hey hey if I could I would leave him their but you know what he got stronger"

@Storm Guardian you forgot to tag me

Professor Troy grinned back, "Hmm... I totally don't believe you. You are a good to heart guy, right?" he meant that to be sarcastic, but it didn't come out right. He then realized that he didn't dial up the right number to get to Luxor, "Shit." He took out his phone and said, "EVE, notify Luxor to head to the location set on the portals ASAP," He didn't bother to wait for a reply, and when he arrived at the school portals, he asked Misogi, "Where to?"

@kenchin ((Sorry. How many lashings do I get?))

More Information

Troy Sharp

Objective: Save Crow

Mood: Tense

Travelling with: Misogi

"Rye dimension," Troy said loudly and clearly to the teleporter, and it flashed green, "Well, there we go."

@kenchin

Misogi then got hit by a flying demon Tentacle and Crow came walking out as a teenager and covered in his blood and demon blood and his crow demon landed in his finger as he walked out of the portal and simply looking annoyed and smiling at Troy and Misogi and simply said to them " good job my pets now close it before he wakes up again after all i traped that idoit Diety in a enless Dream mare" said Crow while looking at Troy and simply looking at his waist and smiled " oohhhh sands from Dreamland castle from the Teddy Bear Clan so i been gone for a while " said crow looking at misogi " cook that up for me its my dinner got it misogi"

132a57ede16dbcc53f75da7e3595afba.jpg

Misogi looking terrifyed and pissed " why are you older and stronger "

@Storm Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread