Luxor Academy: Begining of Something New (Second Semester)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@YungJazz @Destructus Kloud

Roy chuckled loudly under the the intensity of Ryo's aura, and he barely managed to stop himself before breaking into a full laugh. He probably was laughing at how he and Ryo were glaring each other like wild animals. "Alright, calm the fuck down. You need to watch your language. First call me a jackass, now a dumbass.  Make up your mind! Am I a jack or dumb. And I am definitely not a donkey, thank you very much. One thing I am curious about, however, is why the school elected such a.." he searched for a word. Unpleasant? No. Idiotic?  Definitely not, Ryo appeared to be quite intelligent. "... A dictator." He finally said, "I thought this was a free country." he frowned, "Or was that Spain. Whatever. The point is, I'm not saying I won't follow your... advice. I'm saying I am not going to bomb the school because everyone is naughty."

With his defense out of the way, he looked appreciatingly to the badge, "However,  I will compliment you on the art design. What will be our first assignment,  m'lord, because if we don't have one, I want to stop bullshitting around. I need to eat lunch." He internally cringed, as his pressure on the word m'lord was way too heavy and sarcastic. And the fact that he wasn't hungry. 

((Phone post))

More Info

Roy

Objective: Bullshitting around. Meet his new "boss"

Mood: Amused, triggered, and defiant

Alex didn't like this, not anymore. One of the creatures had tried to take a diving swing at him, only for Alex to sidestep the beast and duck as its whole body tensed up, and seemed to prepare for another attack. "a slight disadvantage of hating real life violence....you never prepare for it!" he said, the last part coming out a little loud as the creature let out a barrage of attacks, keeping stationary and letting its stingers do all the work. Alex had always been fast he guessed, and taking a class on how to dodge and counter attack with certain techniques certainly did help, but he could only dodge the creatures attacks, as Alex hadn't really been taught to counter a 10ft stinger. "an advantage of having a robo body, stamina" He finished, caught in a cycle of dodge and retreat, hoping to either wear it out or to find a weakness in its seemingly endless attack pattern.

@Obsidian

@everyone in monster hunting class

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 211187

[SIZE= 14px]Arian Lee Fulhumn[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]      [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] "Tiberius huh?"[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] Arian smiles - though it's contained,[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] "As in Tiberius Caesar the emperor of Rome - That seems like a lot of naughty business."[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] (My god, that's a load of irony right there). She was teasing, but it was in playful tone, just to pass time. Arian fights with her backpack straps as she tosses the plain thing to the side. If she were to be honest with herself, she had completely forgotten about it - and the fact she was in fact at school and supposed to be in class, not hanging out with a probable delinquent. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]     There's a first thing for everything, she reasoned, not to mention she wasn't as anxious anymore now that she found someone that didn't want to immediately fight, vandalize/destroy the school, or go kill other students. From where she had tossed it, the tablet the school had lent her glinted at her, almost as if it was sad she threw it. Not that it was sentient, or... was it? The AI was on it, so could she/it express themselves using the tech?[/SIZE] Arian didn't know so she shook herself of the random thought and returned to the conversation. 

"So.... is that almost down, or is there like a magic spell or incantation that has to be done?" Arian asks, gesturing towards the pot, "Or is it a surprise?"

@Sizniche

Cadri Willingston

"Don't get your hopes up," Cadri said, but he knew it was probably too late; she probably expected him to pull some hocus locus stuff like a he-witch. Right about now, he was wishing he could, instead of the upcoming anti-climax. He sat there, and watched the last of the water boil out. Once the water was gone, he poured what remained out; the blood he deposited into the water in the first place. He poured the contents out into the cup, and what happened was...

Absolutely nothing.

"Alright, Arian," Cadri said, handing her the glass of blood. "Pop quiz; you have 30 seconds to tell me what is supposed to be so impressive."

@SolistheSun

View attachment 211187

[SIZE= 14px]Arian Lee Fulhumn[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Umm, well, since it's your blood... it has healing abilities? Is a deadly poison? Is it indestructible? Does it create clones? Grow limbs? Is it normal.... wait... blood coagulates, this hasn't even after boiling. It's still liquid.  In black sausages you add animal blood for flavor... and it [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]coagulates  into a weird gelatinous substance after you boil it." [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]Arian inspects it with further intensity, but time runs out obviously, so she looks up at Cadri from the glass, her eyes demanding an answer. Swirling the cup gently, to make sure everything is has the same levels and so it doesn't separate - does blood do that? After a a couple seconds of doing this, her disgust suddenly pops up and she sets it down, it was still human fluids after all.  [/SIZE]

"So... why is it so special?" Arian pushes, ready to end the wait. 

@Sizniche

[[ Heading on to bed peeps ]] 

Cadri Willingston

Cadri chuckled. "Not only has it not coagulated; all it would need to be good enough to use in a transfusion is a few minutes in some ice." He took the cup and set it back on a counter. "Remember how I said I was here for a similar reason to you? Well, I, too, am immortal. Though, rather than my body immediately fixing itself, it never reaches a point of critical damage in the first place. It would likely take a microscope to give a better explanation, but my ability is simply this; none of the cells in my body can die. Or rather, they can, but no known method has been able to do so, even by magic. The space between my cells can be severed, so I can experience injury, but my limbs aren't limited by dead tissue in regenerative processes, allowing my body to retake form from even the most destructive of injuries." Cadri then holds up the blood in the glass to eye level; barely a sixteenth of an inch deep.

"In an emergency, absolute worst case scenario, this amount of blood would be more than enough for me to regenerate from, albeit after a few millennia." Cadri's tone goes rather serious, stating that sentence.

He tone quickly reverts, as he simply dumps the blood in the cup down the drain, and runs water in the pot and cup. "So, anything you do other than hang out with psychopaths?" He says. He then waits for a moment. "I'm just joking, don't worry, I'm not an actual psychopath*."

@SolistheSun

*This claim is debatable.

Caesar frowned disapprovingly as Ryo finished his sympathy story and then accused him of the destruction as well, "Only to stop you from breaking more stuff! Who else here aside from Luxor actually has a chance in doing that, huh?" In actual truth however, Ryo was right. Caesar had been partly responsible for the destruction of part of the school. He definitely remembered making that giant hole in the infirmary floor leading to a magma chamber. Oddly enough, he also remembered somehow getting hit with a train, but he didn't remember exactly where the train had come from. Shaking his head, Caesar held up his hands in surrender, "Whatever, I give. You can be in charge. I don't wanna be the one doing the paperwork." It was not long before Caesar began eyeing the office room again. It looked pretty nice to be fair, "Hey, Ryo, do we get fancy offices like this too? I wouldn't mind one myself..." He glanced at the dragon god with an arched eyebrow, trying to mask the hopeful look with a disinterested look, "Oh, and when/what's our first assignment? Patrol duty?"

@YungJazz @Storm Guardian

Cinn Amon

Cinn held her ground as she faced these strange creatures before she was momentarily distracted by something that wouldn't look out of place in...she didn't know where exactly but she did think he was very disgusting. "Wait...Defiler? As in The Defiler?" She said focusing on the thing. "Wow....you are a lot more flattering that what people describe you as, not by much though." She commented before returning her focus to the Byaks. Death Ripple flew out and killed a few more Byaks. They were only a challenge due to numbers. They should be able to deal if their forces were cut down significantly.

Then she had an idea. It was crazy, but it just might work out. "Holy Bolt. Death Ripple, Locked Box." Normally Death magic and Holy Magic were at odds. They were normally impossible to combine since they repelled each other. The first to spells appeared in each hand and she began to force the two into a small Locked Box. The spells fused together by force, barely contained in the box. She reeled her arm back and threw it into the center of the Byaks. 

The resulting explosion of magics made her stumble back a bit. @Obsidian

Hundun.jpg

(Professor Hundun)(Monster-Hunting instructor)(Location: "Rye")(With: Great old ones)

[SIZE= 14px]Absolutely disgusting pile of filth, having the pleasure of exterminating this rodent from existence itself is a deed that only I will have and I alone!”[/SIZE] Hundun’s full of hatred voice reverberates throughout its surroundings before gritting his teeth wildly, fixating his look of his monumental exasperation as his heavily-built frame is seen making its way to The Tetrad and the horrid abomination that was attempting to pursue its perverse fantasies while gliding its devilish forked tongue around their throat. To its own dismay it only concluded its actions once Nyarlathotep arrived, veiled in his own guise from head to toe. Making “The Defiler” inscribe the cracked corners of his lips even further along his considerably wide face that looked to be composed of a greasy substance, from the look he was giving him. It was apparent that both of them knew each other from somewhere, even their own energy had a similarity between it as it was resonating a sensation of unwavering transgressions against the codes of ethicality.[SIZE= 14px] “Nyarlathotep, simply a pleasure seeing someone such as yourself here. What brings you to me and these fine women? Oooh-oh I know, you want a piece of the meat as well? Sure I can share for now but I get the one with the most succulent of skin.” [/SIZE]Just by the thought of having one of the thrones to his own was pure ecstasy to his corrupted mind that was bastardized with his sacrilegious essence. Pure apathy was brought onto Nyarlathotep’s face was he stared into the eyes of the putrid monster, almost making it seem a bit unnerved.[SIZE= 14px] “I have no interest in your harebrained desires Y’golonac. Hopefully you didn’t forget why we’re here in R’lyeh in the first place?”[/SIZE] He said, referring to the repugnant creature that was continuously harassing the thrones. Irritation was immediately brought on by Y’golonac’s lack of exertion to help in achieving the goal that they were trying to accomplish before hand. Ignoring his incompetence for the time being, Nyarlathotep made a few sluggish steps in the direction of Cinn Amon who was being rained down upon by an almost innumerable squadron of Byakhees. Surprisingly they diverted their direction once his lingering hand came across Cinn’s chest and clasped a tightened hold around the bronze-colored amulet causing it to promptly shatter into several pieces. The inexplicable dynamism that was produced from its enchanted glow, evaporated into the darkened skies above in a spiraling motion, finally alleviating the blighted protection that was accursed upon The Great Old One’s sealed mausoleum. [SIZE= 14px]“What nature is this?[/SIZE]” Hundun questionably asked the stranger after experiencing a formidable whiff of pandemonium striking through the skies, as tenebrous clouds gather around, catapulting lightning wildly and indiscriminately in a reaction to the ensnarement spell being broken.

[SIZE= 14px]“Can you feel it? It approaches. Every solitary motion that it makes brings impending doom wherever it may lead. The Great Old One, Cthulhu has arisen and broken from his nettlesome sanction.”[/SIZE] His very wordage was followed by a deafening detonation from the location of the unfathomably colossal tomb, tremors rippled throughout the extensive terrain as a result. Nyarlathotep couldn’t help but chortle atrociously as the reflection of the intimidating blaze lit up the trembling skies. Unknowingly to Y’golonac a group of female cultists came up from behind him, one of their fingers sliding against him seductively as they bring a legion filled with destruction, annihilation following behind them before finally approaching Nyarlathotep. [SIZE= 14px]“Slaughtering families and slaving breeders and using them for ritualistic purposes has never tasted so sweet.”[/SIZE] Y’golonac’s gelatinous form twisted with sensual anticipation as their blackened eyes were eyeballing him with delight. Nyarlathotep shook his head in disapproval with his associate’s bothersome interaction with the women until he decided to transform back into his original configuration, making the term ‘frightening’ look like an understatement. Turning what appears to be his head in the direction of Cinn, his out-stretched gaping maws riddled with miscellaneous decomposition from other entities that it has devoured. [SIZE= 14px]“You’ve served well, as promised i’ll be handing you something that’ll benefit you in your journeys. Call upon the realm of R'lyeh to summon tendrils out from the void that will latch onto Prey, lacerating flesh and bone as if it were an object passing through liquid. As a bonus i’ll let your intrusion of the world go as an ‘accident’, but if you come back here again it will be your last.” [/SIZE]He uttered from each mouth with delight before gazing at ending flash of light which revealed Cthulhu’s impending form rising up far beyond the clouds even surpassing the size of Mount Everest as his physique if estimated would be around 9,000 metres, 5.6 miles, stretching from the ground and further into the troposphere, even one of the cultists described him as a ‘living mountain’. He began his approach towards Hundun’s class, leveling anything in sight with his gargantuan footing, emitting radiating darkness that brought in hordes of vile monstrosities rampaging towards them, death would be inevitable if anyone of them stayed and tried to fight.[SIZE= 14px] “Listen all of you, forget what you’re doing! We need to go now. It would be insanity to stay he-” [/SIZE]

He concluded his sentence as his skin color turned into a ghastly white before being illuminated with a cataclysmic red as the bright lightening from a behemoth sphere of cosmic energy was brought towards him and his class at rapid speeds, breaking the sound barrier multiple times as it grew closer. This feeling of demise was almost shocking to him as he had never felt such a thing in his life. With Hundun’s quick-thinking he extended out his hand towards the class and created a interdimensional rift through the realm of R’lyeh, connecting it back to his homeroom at Luxor Academy. [SIZE= 14px]“Go now!”[/SIZE] He sternly addressed making sure all of his students left in the nick of time before they were eradicated by the massive ball of condensed energy, unfortunately the vortex closed after all of them escaped from the inhospitable wasteland which Hundun was still trapped in. Taking a brief sigh, he brought his palms forward and set his gaze back upon the armageddon being set his way.[SIZE= 14px] “Forgive me Luxor as I am one stubborn bastard.”[/SIZE][SIZE= 14px] He muttered before using all of his strength to hold back the sphere from taking him straight to the far beyond, Minds of the Great old ones were taken for an extraordinary trip as he managed to heave Cthulhu’s attack, hurdling it above him with all of his might. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]“Perishing without protest? Ha.. I Hundun, God of Chaos shall take you.” [/SIZE]Cultists could be heard muttering skeptical remarks as surprise could be perceived within their changing facial expressions, Hundun reduced his palm to his burly chest while his own form begins to take an even more menacing appearance. Smirks from both Y’golonac and Nyarlathotep materialized as Hundun dashed forward with his own might searing the air before him.

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]“ [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Fall in love or fall in hate. Get inspired or be depressed. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Ace the test or flunk a class. Make babies or make art. Speak the truth or lie and cheat. Dance on tables or sit in the corner. Life is divine chaos. Embrace it. Forgive youself. Breathe. And enjoy the ride.”[/SIZE]
@Pumpkin Spice Cyanide @CabalAnomicPotato @Sizniche @Kingmalikai @kenchin @Kisaki @Happy Red Mage

(Theme Music 4 Da Cthulu)(Brutal yo)

(Y'golonac.)

cold_print_0.jpg

(Nyarlathotep)

photo.jpg

(Cthulhu)

cthulhu_oil_painting_by_tentaclesandteeth-d7khm57.jpg

(Monster-Hunting class has been temporarily suspended until further notice.) 

Alex had been dazed by how fast everything happened. He was still dodging the beast attacks, when Hundun had told everyone to jump through a portal that he had summoned. Alex had dodged a few more stabs, and again side stepped a lunge attack, as he jumped through the portal, and watched as the creature who had been attacking inched closer....CLOSER!!! It was done, as the portal closed, chopping the stinger like limb that the creature was attacking with...Alex had also noticed, with a newfound horror, that Hundun hadn't made it through the portal. "we need to tell someone about Hundun, he could be in trouble" Alex said to the rest of the class, "i don't know where a damned thing is in this school, so can someone please point me towards the main office, and to the principle" He finished, looking to and from the other students

@Obsidian @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide @Sizniche @Kingmalikai @kenchin @Kisaki @Happy Red Mage

Cinn Amon

Cinn blinked as everything that transpired blurred quickly by. The destruction of the amulet, the utter gross party of strange creatures, and then the unleashing of an ancient horror. "So I was right, eldritch." She muttered. Well on the bright side she now had another spell to play with. "I guess with this class, every session is an adventure."  She feigned getting inside the portal before wandering off deeper back into where the mausoleum once stood. Giving it a quick but cursory glance she smiled in a way that would make the most demented mages cringe. "I see."

Spell Learned: Entomb, Create Greater Structure, Imbue, Eldritch Tendrils.

More magic, older, yet effective if it was successful in sealing that thing. She returned as the last person to enter the portal. "Such a shame, the things I could've done with a mere fraction. Oh well...at least I get to start on artifice again." She feigned entering the portal and began to hide in some ruins. @Obsidian

(Ryo Sentrale)

Ryo new outfit.jpg

Ryo sighed at both Caesar and Roy's responses. Of course these pricks were gonna be semi-defiant, couldn't make things easier for him. Turning to Roy, Ryo shrugged his shoulders at Roy's dictator question, "I dunno, beats me. And I ain't a dictator. Just the guy in charge of you who's trying to make this job a little better. Plus you ain't making it any easier on me by not listening Wolf-boy. Never said we're gonna go all, 'hitler', on the students. Once again, for the third time, We. Are. The. Police. Have you never seen a cop show in your life?" Ryo rubbed his head in exhaustion, tired of Roy's claims of Ryo being a dictator, bad guy, and all around villain, "Just listen for a sec Roy, i'll say it clearly as possible. I am not cracking down on everybody, I am not a dictator trying to control the school through violence, I am not trying to force you to do anything. I am literally just telling you the process for which we handle people who destroy the school and harm students. Okay?"

Leaning back in his chair, Ryo pointed towards the badges on their chests, "Keep those badges on you at all times. They also function as a transmitter device that allows us to relay messages to each other, so we can keep in contact when I need to assign you guys missions." Ryo then threw two keys, one to Caesar and one to Roy, the keys landing in their hands, "Those are keys to your offices, they're a good size and you can organize and arrange them however you want." Ryo then pulled out two key cards and tossed them over Caesar and Roy, a smile on his face, "Plus, this job comes with perks. I tore down the old Behemoth gang HQ to build this and got rid of the members, but there were still a lot of mechanics who wanted to stay to help. Those key cards give you access to the DisCom garage and workshop. Just ask the mechanics and they'll be willing to provide you with any weapon, item, or vehicle you need. It's located on the bottom floor, there's an elevator in the hallway that will take you there if need be."

Ryo smiled at them, his earlier harshness gone and a friendly aura exuding from him, "Now, with all that crap outta the way. Looking forward to working with you guys. I just called you here to meet ya and tell you how this place was gonna operate. You guys can go set up your offices and go about your day. I'll contact you when assignments come around. Other than that, go about your school day and watch out for the student's safety. See ya." With that, Ryo waved them off, telling them that they were free to go.

(Celeste Atlas)

Celeste Atlas.jpg

Celeste watched as Setsuna ran towards the dracula looking guy. Geez, the dude was giving Celeste some weird vibes. Not that this wouldn't be the first time she saw a pale person with glowing eyes, but she didn't exactly have the best history with people like that. It didn't help that Ryo and Kintoki had a tendency to piss of people who fit the before mentioned visage. Sighing, but a small smirk on her lips, Celeste walked casually after Setsuna, who was somewhat eager to talk to this new guy.

Walking up beside the fox girl, Celeste wrapped an arm around Setsuna's shoulder, already becoming friendly with the girl. Celeste then looked towards the new guy, her common glare adorned her face "I wouldn't exactly ask me for some guidance, just got here too, but since Setsuna volunteered us, i'll be happy to help."

@Storm Guardian @Destructus Kloud @Obsidian

Hundun.jpg

(Professor Hundun "Unconscious")(Monster-hunting instructor)(Location: R'lyeh)(With: Cinn, Nyarlathotep, Y'golonac, Cthulu)
Bloodshed and utter ruination was all that was left of the extensive battlefield after half an hour of continuous fighting against the Great Old Ones who stood their ground, almost looking at Hundun in a mocking way as he only did minimal damage to them at the very best. On the contrary Hundun was the one who was severely injured even in this significant form of his which would rival many deities. Droplets of crimson splattered onto the unforgiving ground, splashing as they spread across the scathed soil, creating small puddles of blood as he stumbled back in forth in a daze. [SIZE= 14px]“Damnit.”[/SIZE] He coughed before spitting up heaps of vital fluid before crashing to the ground on his knees, positioning his body next to his four crescent blades that stand beside him, trying his best not to keel over and collapse, Hundun felt his body shaking with a multitude of tremors writhing up his interior and exterior as he shot the foes before him a look of defiance spread across his face. [SIZE= 14px]“Do you expect me to submit?”[/SIZE] He insulted, clenching down his forbidding grasp even tighter onto the handles of his blades while struggling to position himself back up once more. Whether it be dying or fighting til’ the end of time trying to survive this encounter, backing down wasn’t an option and neither was giving his will to these diabolical entities. [SIZE= 14px]“No, I expect you to perish.” [/SIZE]

Nyarlathotep states before [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]casting one of his enormous tentacles in Hundun’s direction, ultimately piercing through his chest and out his back with the pointed end of the tendril waving about as it dangles him from the appendage. Trying not to outburst with surges of pain was nearly impossible as he tried biting the bottom of his own lip trying not to have this overwhelming feeling  take over. After a couple of minutes of bleeding out profusely his vision became a bit weary and everything became a state of surrealism as he couldn’t feel anything anymore aside from being in this odd condition which felt like resting. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]“Unconscious already? To think we would play more.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Nyarlathotep’s unamused voice thickens against his vocal cords as he tosses Hundun’s large physique against one of the onyx stalagmites several feet away. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]“Nyarlathotep, there’s someone still in here. It’s a woman! Oh and just from the smell alone, she’s near! May I deal with this one? I’m getting so sick and tired of having the same submitting cultists! They need to struggle or else where will the fun be in watching them break like the fragile little creatures they are?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Y’golonac’s expression was shining with perverse joy as he could feel the presence of Cinn lingering closeby instead of escaping into the portal like her other classmates. A distressed huff brought its way out from Nyarlathotep as he watched ‘The Defiler’ squirm around in anticipation after realizing that he could divulge in his own sinful acts. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]“Do as you please, as long as it keeps you from irritating me.”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He remarks, making a ‘shoo-ing’ gesture with his bloodied tentacle in hopes that he’ll get away from him immediately. Hearing that his request was accepted, Y'golonac’s pupils dilated with excitement and readied themselves to hunt his next prey as he scurried through the devastated ruins, squelching his weight around with each motion carrying him further through the remnants of the forgotten land.  [/SIZE]

Nyarlathotep

image.jpg

Y'golonac

image.jpg

(Ryo Sentrale)

Ryo sighed at both Caesar and Roy's responses. Of course these pricks were gonna be semi-defiant, couldn't make things easier for him. Turning to Roy, Ryo shrugged his shoulders at Roy's dictator question, "I dunno, beats me. And I ain't a dictator. Just the guy in charge of you who's trying to make this job a little better. Plus you ain't making it any easier on me by not listening Wolf-boy. Never said we're gonna go all, 'hitler', on the students. Once again, for the third time, We. Are. The. Police. Have you never seen a cop show in your life?" Ryo rubbed his head in exhaustion, tired of Roy's claims of Ryo being a dictator, bad guy, and all around villain, "Just listen for a sec Roy, i'll say it clearly as possible. I am not cracking down on everybody, I am not a dictator trying to control the school through violence, I am not trying to force you to do anything. I am literally just telling you the process for which we handle people who destroy the school and harm students. Okay?"

Leaning back in his chair, Ryo pointed towards the badges on their chests, "Keep those badges on you at all times. They also function as a transmitter device that allows us to relay messages to each other, so we can keep in contact when I need to assign you guys missions." Ryo then threw two keys, one to Caesar and one to Roy, the keys landing in their hands, "Those are keys to your offices, they're a good size and you can organize and arrange them however you want." Ryo then pulled out two key cards and tossed them over Caesar and Roy, a smile on his face, "Plus, this job comes with perks. I tore down the old Behemoth gang HQ to build this and got rid of the members, but there were still a lot of mechanics who wanted to stay to help. Those key cards give you access to the DisCom garage and workshop. Just ask the mechanics and they'll be willing to provide you with any weapon, item, or vehicle you need. It's located on the bottom floor, there's an elevator in the hallway that will take you there if need be."

Ryo smiled at them, his earlier harshness gone and a friendly aura exuding from him, "Now, with all that crap outta the way. Looking forward to working with you guys. I just called you here to meet ya and tell you how this place was gonna operate. You guys can go set up your offices and go about your day. I'll contact you when assignments come around. Other than that, go about your school day and watch out for the student's safety. See ya." With that, Ryo waved them off, telling them that they were free to go.

(Celeste Atlas)

Celeste watched as Setsuna ran towards the dracula looking guy. Geez, the dude was giving Celeste some weird vibes. Not that this wouldn't be the first time she saw a pale person with glowing eyes, but she didn't exactly have the best history with people like that. It didn't help that Ryo and Kintoki had a tendency to piss of people who fit the before mentioned visage. Sighing, but a small smirk on her lips, Celeste walked casually after Setsuna, who was somewhat eager to talk to this new guy.

Walking up beside the fox girl, Celeste wrapped an arm around Setsuna's shoulder, already becoming friendly with the girl. Celeste then looked towards the new guy, her common glare adorned her face "I wouldn't exactly ask me for some guidance, just got here too, but since Setsuna volunteered us, i'll be happy to help."

@Storm Guardian @Destructus Kloud @Obsidian

Maverick Lucian

[SIZE= 14px]Upon hearing a female voice speaking to him he turned to look upon what being came to speak to him. The moment he he looked upon the females face from before he froze. For two seconds Mavericks pupils widened upon seeing a individual who looked just like his wife. Im ages flooded his mind of times long since passed. Painful moments resurfaced revealing a hint of pain in his eyes. After the two seconds went by he snapped out of his trance to respond. In the hope what he experienced was not noticed Maverick spoke" Forgive me for my silence...I was going to refrain from asking till later, but i suppose know is fine." Maverick looked in her eyes, as her friend know as Celeste came up to them. Mavericks tone came out calm" I was going to ask why i sense Loki on you. That is why i was looking in your direction." he stated. Suddenly the wind picked up and Maverick closed his eyes allowing it to flow over him. Suddenly he felt a pulse go through him. While the pulse was weak there was no mistaking it. It was a sensation he had not felt in eons, but it was something you never forget. A old one had awoken.....but which one. Many questions began to flow into his mind however one came out of his mouth he did not intent to speak. Ina  curious yet alarmed tone he asked out loud" What old one could it be?" After a few moments he realized what he had done. He looked to them both" Sorry i have to go find my room now. It was a....pleasure to meet you both!" he said eyeing them both for a second, before quickly walking away. He need to figure this out quickly something of this magnitude will not go unnoticed for long. Depending on which old one had awakened things were going to become very problematic. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]@Obsidian, @YungJazz[/SIZE]

Cinn Amon

Held her ground and took the opportunity to plot. She had the spells needed to replicate what was done to the elder one but she could only do so sparingly. She could hear The Defiler slosh to her direction. She had a choice to make, stand and fight or run to fight another day. Her eyes peeked at Hundun, noting that he was unconscious. It wouldn't do well for him to be caught in the crossfire. Then her blood began to sing. She could see it, The Defiler was a nice valuable target, harvesting him for materials and such would add to her ever growing arsenal. She wanted to lock him up and use him to create another eldritch weapon.

"Ehehehe..." She popped out of her hiding place. "Hello there, I would like to ask your unconditional surrender, if that's alright with you." She asked nicely. "What? You think I'd be cowering? Please, I've seen far worse. You're like, the ...hmmm...." She paused and began counting with her fingers. "12th ugliest thing I've seen. And 25th most disgusting thing to exist." She walked past The Defiler and picked Hundun up with Enhance Strength and slung him on her shoulder. "If you don't mind I'll be taking him as well." @Obsidian

@Obsidian

((I'm not exactly sure what is happening...))

@YungJazz @Destructus Kloud

If Caesar is okay with this, I sure am. To be honest, Ryo seems like a badass boss to have. Pool parties will be fun, Roy thought. A sudden jolt came into him as he realized he was making a bad first impression. It was probably too late to fix it, but he could try to make things better. 

"Well," Roy said, "I'm glad we're not going to be hardcore Hitler. I think I'm already going to go to hell,  being a sinner as I am. I don't want the high quality heating to get worse." he winked to show he was joking, the tops of his mouth curving up in a smile. 

A sudden thought came to his mind, and Roy frowned thoughtfully. Caesar had gotten a demon from fighting Road. .. was the inverse true? Did the Draconic figure in front of him possess a demonic deity? He soon his head, "Sorry, getting lost in thought. I think I'll be taking your advice and set up the office. Excited to be working with you." he smiled once again,  and took out his cell phone. Since he was standing shoulder to shoulder to Caesar, the view of the screen was visible to him, but not Ryo. He shipped left, and clicked on the contacts app, shipped to Caesar's contact,  and hovered over the phone button. The message was obvious. Call me when you get to your office. 

He then clicked his phone off, saluted to Ryo, smiling,  and headed out the door to his office.

((Can't write any more...))

* * phone post

resz.jpg

(Setsuna Hayate)(Student)(Location: Luxor Academy Outside)(With: Celeste) (Mediocre post, Jaw was hurting and computer shut off two times during this. :(

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Setsuna’s laugh was brought on by nervous tension as felt Celeste’s soft yet muscular arm being wrapped around one of her shoulders, in all honesty she couldn’t completely wrap her head around how strong she was, in some way it made her feel a bit insecure about herself but it gave her inspiration to keep trying to harder at honing her abilities even further. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]“Oh yeah, I nearly forgot that you were new here too, you’re actually going to be a student here too Celeste? That’ll be nice to have you around here! I’m sure you’ll like most of your subjects” She said cheerfully, overjoyed that her newly found friend was going to stay at Luxor Academy’s campus,"[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Setsuna’s tiny smirk was replaced with a straight look after observing the painful tinge in his countenance as he connected his eyes with hers, his own face looked like it was witnessing the atrocities of the world unfolding right in front of him as he continued to pause for a few seconds that was a bit drawn out, additionally adding to the awkward tension surrounding the ambiance.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]“You aren’t looking too good sir, maybe you should head down to the infirmary? They can’t have you running around campus with an illness.” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She noted, being completely oblivious at the real reason why he was being plagued by these worrisome thoughts of his own wife and the uncanny resemblance that both Setsuna and her shared. Once he started talking about Loki she hesitantly recoiled a bit back, it was obvious that she was very uncomfortable with the topic although she didn’t want to be rude and change it. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]“Yeah, he’s a vile, putrid, and disgusting waste of life, i’m glad that he bit the dust too after what he did to me and Ryo.” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Crossing her arms, Setsuna hung her head, staring at the ground in irritation before taking a moment to sigh before looking back up at him.[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] “Old one? Huh, uhm.. Okay! We’ll talk to you later!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She waved out to him in a friendly gesture before turning her attention back to Celeste and grinning like a complete idiot before nudging her in the shoulder, pushing herself a bit too close for comfort up next to her. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]“My, my. If I didn’t know any better i’d say he was nervous being around you. I think Mr.Dracula likes you a bit too much. Although that isn’t a bad thing, i’m sure you get attention like this a lot.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She winked at Celeste before thinking about what the two of them should do together, which brings them to an unanswered question that she mentioned a while back.[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] “Hey, you never did answer that. You know what you do for fun and everything? Maybe we can do one of those activities that you love to do so much, I kinda missed class but that’s what I get for hanging out with my juvenile boyfriend, still love him unconditionally though.” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Setsuna hoped that she would be able to bond with Celeste some more, knowing that hanging around a gigantic suit of tin and a raging moron obsessed with gold would be infuriating to say the least. [/SIZE]

Caesar nodded to Ryo and Roy before leaving, "Alright, I'll see you guys later." He turned and left through the door, turning down the hallway and continuing until he found a door with his name on it, something he had apparently missed. Pushing the door open he found a pristine office that looked as plain as could be. He would definitely need to remodel it some until he could acclimate to it. Caesar had also seen what Roy was trying to signal him before he left, obviously he was asking for Caesar to call him after they left. Sleeves still wrapped around his hands for the lack of gloves, he placed his phone on the table and began pressing the touchscreen over and over, to no success. It wouldn't pick up his fingers through the sleeve. Caesar was about to throw his phone across the room before he remembered that it had voice commands as well. Holding down the home button, Caesar spoke to give the phone instructions, "Call Roy." The one beeped and a synthetic voice replied, "Calling Roy Drake..."

@Storm Guardian @YungJazz

image.jpg

(Y'golonac)("The Defiler")(Location: R'lyeh )(With: Hundun and Cinn Amon)

(Monster classification)("Great Old One Y'golonac)(Extremely dangerous)(Weaknesses: ???)(Abilities: ???)

Y’golonac’s stomach-churning glare lacerated through the dense fog and uplifted gravel like floodlights punching through the night’s sky, each independent sector that caught his gaze was illuminated with deep shade of carmine until his eyes wandered to the next location, seeing if he can weed out the woman in red. [SIZE= 14px]“Hiding are we? You know the expression, you can run but you can’t hide my little missus! So enjoy every single breath that you inhale deep within your lungs because sooner or later, i’m going to find you.”[/SIZE] Y’golonac’s parading around the area continues for about a few minutes as his gelatinous mug swishes about in a exasperated fashion, it was apparent that his temper was beginning to boil to a high degree while trying to find out where she was hiding. His astonishing lust for this woman’s blood grew by seconds after searching through almost every nook and cranny that this harsh landscape had to offer, charging his humongous frame through each object that would provide even a smidgen of camouflage to help conceal Cinn.

Some of the iniquitous cultists were huddled nervously together watching him and babbling with one another, proposing to see who would be the one to calm Y’golonac from his temperamental outbursts. Suddenly inward slits of his nose ascended by a fraction, catching a strong whiff of the woman’s scent as she disclosed herself from the hiding spot, excitable goosebumps rushed alongside the exterior of his freakish skin as his pupils darted up and down the feminine outline of Cinn.[SIZE= 14px] “There you are, realized that you were-”[/SIZE] His vocable pronouncement was swiftly ended once interjected by Cinn who demanded that he would surrender himself willingly, such a statement was rather cute to him, mainly because of how insanely outrageous it was.[SIZE= 14px] “My unconditional surrender? Heh. i’m not sure if i should keep you or not. Maybe i’ll make you my personal lap-dog and let you stay in this domain without me resorting to killing you, i’m sure I could make good use out of breaking you in.” [/SIZE]The pointed edges of his outer lips curve upward revealing his rows of fangs dripping with unknown liquid that sunk through the topsoil, melting portions of the dirt after it came into contact with the saliva. Y’golonac’s jaw was sluggishly brought up back towards his upper lip after hearing a few of the words that she mistakably uttered to him, if his blood wasn’t burning before then it is now.

[SIZE= 14px]“Ugly, Disgusting? You know what, disregard what I said previously, i’m just going to suction you into my gullet and have my stomach acids liquidize you as you scream for mercy!” [/SIZE]His tone embraced his true anger as did his skin which was becoming taint with a stygian pigmentation that spread across him like a progressing disease that was accelerating through his cells at an alarming rate. It could be said that this wasn’t going to bode well for Cinn and Hundun who was suspended on her shoulder, refusing to go back into the portal that led to Luxor Academy was one thing but deliberately facing off against one of the Old ones while their was an unconscious beast of a professor on her side which was going to limit her movements was a meaningless suicide mission.

Alex waited a moment or two, before finally deciding, "you know what, that's fine, ill find someone myself" Alex said, turing to go out of the classroom, running down the halls, searching for anything that could be useful, no longer trusting the map he had scanned earlier, "oh c'mon, theres got to be someone" he mumbled, running down various hallways looking to find anyone who could help.

(sorry its short, this is for @anyone who wants to intervein in the situation, maybe stop me as I'm running down the hallway or something)

Axel Hazaki 

bc284d396abefa732b533505bb324558.jpg

Axel was pushed to the the Home room and out of rye after what he saw he couldn't let another Person die thats why he trained all that time in the Hyperbalic time chamber and in the milisecond before the portal closed he steped back in to the world of rye what he saw was Cinn and Hundun and the fool monsters that where about to attack them but he knew what to do first he went towards Cinn and touched her shoulder " your in trouble young lady but after we get your little butt out of this mess understand so for right now lets work together to defeat these two beings of Nightmare's or Darkness whatever they are from understood" then Axel unleashed his aura and rune's appeard around him chains unhooked and Seven Pacifiers fell to the ground's his aura was bright and colorfull like the raimbow it was also alive like Flames of the sun where right on him no he was more than the sun he was a SuperNova of energy, "Hey Ugly i know your Girlfriend with the tentichels is near i can sense his life energy aroud this world tell him to come out sneek attack's wont work on me or this young lady understood" said axel with a very serious face his killing intent was as cold as the deep darkness in space"

Crow Child

Crow's Celetial Body

f8be8d945a17964c348478f23d908d72.jpg

Crow was transported back with Kagami and the rest of the class but he felt something human's call pity so when noticed the Fear that Hundun gave out he could find him any where and Time of any Multiverse so Crow went to Hundun's Dream and noticed that he is about to die and Crow does something even he is suprised about he walks towards Hundun and Say;s to Him " Child are you sure you want to die in the hands of such pathetic beings look at me and tell me what you see child " said crow to Hundun and to the normal eye he would just look like a harmless boy but if you concentrate and open your Mind's eye and see the true form of crow that is inside the body of the small child any being would fear him except for his other celestial beings like himself they would just laugh at his current form but crow just smiled and let Hundun see his celestial Form" Tell me what do you want do you want to die and become part of me once more or do you want to be of help to me in the future and live tell me now as your creator i can give you the power of that what you feared if yes open the gate so i may enter and give you what you desire if that then Die a worthless death because your students are still their trying to save your worlthless dead body from those two maggots you call monster's" said crow to hundun smiling a evil and dark smile" Back in the Homeroom Crow looked at Kagami and smiled " onee chan i will have to go back to save my child from being bullied so don't worry but when i return i will intrust to you this body because it will be in deep slumber for a while" said crow suddenly his body started to age at a rapid speed and he then became full fledge adult " sorry if i startled you Kagami chan " said crow teasing her a little he then leans over and kisses her cheek " ill be back soon ONEE CHAN" he said to kagami with a evil seductive smile"

9105336890dc0ce1f3d914265486245e.jpg

ooc: okay i am kinda back like litterly i won't be back till friday but i will be posting slowly but surly its just work is evil 

@Obsidian @Happy Red Mage @Kisaki

Cinn Amon

"Well then, apparently you can't take a compliment That's fine. It wasn't one in the first place." She turned to face the newcomer. "You stay out of this." She said simply as she took a small step forward. She could feel another presence, an invader perhaps, it wasn't important for her. But she would take that spell he was using, it seemed useful to her. "And whoever else is there, quit it, you're gonna wake him up." She said before heaving Hundun over to the new one. "Keep him safe, don't interfere." She said. "Locked Box."

The box like prison/arena came to life in its brilliant glow as she slowly walked forward. "Tell me, Defiler. Do you fear anything?" She asked. The axe appeared in her hand once more, dragging its blade along the ground. "Let me put this in a way your simple self can comprehend."  She stopped, lifting the axe and slamming its butt into the ground. "I am going to fight you, then I am going to take parts of you, then I am going to use said parts to make myself stronger. You see you've all committed five mistakes. First mistake!" She held up one finger. "You did not know what I can do with magic,I can do plenty. Second!." Another finger. "You made me get the key. I studied it as quickly as possible. Third!" The third finger rose. "You let me analyze the magic that made what sealed you'r 'great one.' Fourth." The penultimate finger rose. "You assumed that I would be very complacent to you. Foolish. And fifth!" the last finger finally rose.

A sudden glowing blue sword of mysterious origins was plunged at The Defiler's back and sliced off a small bit off eldritch. "You let me monologue and introduce you to one of my favorite weapons." It was impossible how she simply was there and wasn't where she was. The sliced part disappeared into somewhere and so did Cinn, reappearing beside the man and Hundun and shoving them into a hastily made portal that returned them into the classroom, finally leaving Rye.

"MEDIC!"

Spells Learned: Invade Dreams, Create Portal.

Item Gained: Piece of Eldritch

A piece of a greater eldritch abomination cut off by mysterious means.

@Obsidian @kenchin

Star                                           Satie                                                  Bel

View attachment 207268              View attachment 207269              View attachment 207270

Astaroth

Astaroth.jpg

Satan

Satan.jpg

Belphegor

Belphegor.jpg

The thrones stood around awkwardly as everything seemed to further melt down around them. Star was looking out to the

monolith holding the Great Priest of the Old Gods when Bel let out a breathy yawn. "That was absolutely morbid....", "We should probably decide our plan for fight or flight....either way we have to make sure that these things can't find their way back to the academy or our whole deal will be put under enormous strain......Wait do the Old God's fall under our embassy?""How gives a flying f*k? We're off school grounds and obviously under attack! This is the moment I've been waiting months for! Everything is our fault anyway, might as well enjoy it.", Satie roared as she violently changed forms. The ground cracked beneath the new (old) form's feet, as a terrifying aura engulfed the region. "...and the motherf*cker licked me..", Satan uttered in an horrific, baritone growl. 
The Throne of Wrath lounged forwards, further accelerating with a flap of it's wings. Building up such tremendous force that when contact was finally made with Y'golonac momentum was barely reduced at all. Both hulking masses rocketed across the land like a meteorite. All the while Satan threw punches, clawed and spit fire, shredding the defiling hide. Wings spread and Wrath took them skyward. Monstrous grunts and bursts of sinister magic and flames lit up the sky, showing their shadows locked in a death-match.
Back on the ground Star and already set her sights and constructed a strategy. "I'll cover your escape...I need you to go and see if there isn't any diplomatic way we can bypass the clusterf*k that's gonna come from this.", Star moved closer to Bel to make sure she understood what could possibly be at stake. "We can't just leave here...not without obvious consequences. The Academy is not but a hop, skip and a jump from here (~22,000km). If that psycho wakes up and goes about business as usual we'll all be on clean up duty....or worse." 
Bel looked at her inquisitively for a moment. Not sure whether to agree or laugh, it was not like her to be serious..or correct about anything. It almost reminded her of the Astaroth from the wars. Though gone, that version seemed to put up here and there in the new one. "Sounds like an idea...", Bel answered in a voice of welcomed surprise. "I can't imagine you've actually create a plan as well?", she said with black smoke beginning to escape out from inside her, giving rise to the true form of Sloth. 
Star followed suit and transformed in an unorganized sequence of explosive outbursts from within her. "Plan? Just fly away while I break stuff down here!", Astaroth bellowed, as the Throne's titanic mass was propelled, with theropod-like motion, into the fray. Swatting Bykees(?) out of the air with arms and tail, occasionally catching some between foot and ground. Lust made it's way to the front-lines of the conflict and with an earth-shaking roar unleashed a hellfirestorm in the direction of their opponents in an attempt to distract them long enough to allow Belphegor to close in distance with the Monolith. 
Gargantuan wings to the wind, Sloth sailed over the combat beneath with a cloud of noxious black smoke trailing behind it. The fumes covered the battle beneath creating a fog for cover and poisoning lesser creatures with immobility. Unhurriedly, Belphegor soared to the keep. 
Astaroth snarled, pinpointing Nyralethotep's presence. Using the reduced visibility as an advantage, the Throne launched forward in attack, sprinting towards the god and bulldozing any in the path. 
Satan and Y'golonac  came crashing back to earth like an impact bolide, still the heat of battle. The clash of titans landed to the right of the fumic cloud and the force managed to blow it out of the way momentarily, revealing Astaroth lunging at the Crawling Chaos. The cloud then acted sentiently and closed back up again swallowing the conflict in darkness. 

@Obsidian

@Happy Red Mage

@CabalAnomicPotato

@Sizniche

@whoever hasn't taken the hint and gtfo of R'yleh by now

Hundun.jpg

(Professor Hundun)(Monster-hunting instructor)(Location: ???)(With: Star) 

(Sorry for how long this is! My brain stopped working half-way through!) 
(Part 1: Contains Crow and Cinn)

An abyss of darkness, it felt like an oasis of serenity but on the other hand it was ominous as if his essence was suspended within a separate purgatory that was completely void of any form of life, it was a bit reassuring to know that someone or something could cause his passing instead of being sealed away by divine talismans or ritualistic prayer. Tranquility was something that Hundun even if he was the Primordial god of Chaos, enjoyed to some extent. Maybe that’s how he truly was defeated, not by some intergalactic cosmic abomination but by curse called morality which injected itself into his own bloodstream as if he were the receiving patient of an IV. as if it were an otherworldly message, Hundun observed the resonating sounds of lone footsteps approaching him as he halted in place trying to discern where it might’ve been coming from. His mind wandered a bit as he recognized that he wasn’t alone, but how? At that moment he felt a strange tingling sensation inside of his head except it was not from himself but from this ‘thing’ violating his own mind. Hundun’s brow furrowed with complexity as Crow managed to make his way inside the Primordial being’s head, almost impossible if it weren’t for the fact that he was cursed by the body of a thrall. The seemingly endless silence was soon interrupted by its voice which labeled him as a “Child.” Hilarious, he couldn’t believe what he was hearing as all of this was insulting to him considering his age was at the beginning of this universe’s existence, meaning that he most likely ascends beyond him when in comparison to the years of being sentient throughout the stains of time. [SIZE= 14px]“You label me as a simple guttersnipe but then again, I am as old as the universe’s origin. These creatures who you deem weak come from a parallel Earth, which even the deities from our realm cannot comprehend as they are something of the unknown. All I know is that all of them have corrupted by something far exceeding the sinful acts of man or any diabolical creatures that you may think of.” [/SIZE]Hundun’s voice was calm but stern, it was more reluctant to accept the fact that he was on the brink of having his physical form become that of Chronos after she was confronted by Astral, limiting him to nothing but an apparition of his former self. The blanket of darkness surrounding the void was becoming translucent as he felt himself coming back into reality once more except in an out of body experience sort of way, simply watching the conversation between both Y’golonac and Cinn, except the thrones of Hell were nowhere to be seen in sight as his view was too focused on those two conflicting with each other.

(Part 2: Cinn, Y'golonac, Crow, and Satan's arrival)(True form of Y'golonac)

[SIZE= 14px]“Do I fear anything? Yes. I’ll admit. But i’m not afraid of you, young lady. You best put that toy away before you hurt yourself.”[/SIZE] Y’golonac utters in a disparage tone to Cinn as she drags the sharpened side of the blade against the ground while making her way towards the grotesquely shaped being with a violent intention brewing in her mind, concluding her pace by thrusting the end of the weapon into the ground to further attempt to discourage Y’golonac with her ferocious words only to have his response  become a haughty laugh before she could get to her fifth reason.[SIZE= 14px] “So deliciously alluring to my eyes yet so ignorant on the other hand. You have no idea who I am, do you? Typical human-being not understanding how feeble they truly are! You believe that is what finally sealed him? You really are foolish. That tomb was specifically designed to keep him in that ungodly cell of his! It was enchanted for extra protection! Fina-”[/SIZE] Y’golonac’s jaw clenched itself together, gnawing at his own needle looking fangs after watching Cinn hack off a tiny portion of his flabby flesh causing it to gyrate onto the ground in a bloody mess. “[SIZE= 14px]Oooh boy, now look what you’ve gone it done now.”[/SIZE] His face sloshed to the side, facing her with his stare becoming reddened with overwhelming hatred for this creature’s life, he wanted nothing more than to squash this insignificant bug of a mortal underneath his massive weight and that was what he was intending on doing after becoming covered in a blackish tar, having a majority of the soil itself become shrouded in Y’golonac’s silhouette as he grew nearly to the size of Cthulhu becoming almost as monstrously large as he was but still intimidating since his frame was comparable to that of mountains if they were stacked upon one another. [SIZE= 14px]“You’ve made me angry.”[/SIZE] His tremendous utterance broke through the skies above and tore through the clouds even causing the ground to rumble, additionally having the tectonic plate in the ground adjust itself from the catastrophic quaking even dwarfing the highest magnitude foreshock of an Earthquake. “Oh this will be grand, i’m going to enjoy hearing your final agonizing screams. Now stand still while I-” Y’golonac’s astounding tentacle lifted up above the lines of his stubby body, just imagining the impact alone from one of those things was enough to strike fear in hearts. As soon as the vile creature brought down his tendril right near Cinn he was stopped by the Throne of Wrath who plummeted into him at a deafening speed, nearly making him get set back from all of the momentum the devilish figure put into their own weight.[SIZE= 14px] “Oh good, I always enjoyed spicy food.”[/SIZE] He continued his onslaught against Satan as Hundun watched in horror at what he was seeing in his spiritual form. The tetrad clashing against the outer gods in a discharge of erupting chaos that brought damnation even further upon R’lyeh. Their attempts were admirable but futile all the same. [SIZE= 14px]“Why? Why are they staying? They’re going to get themselves killed.” [/SIZE]Hundun casted his disappointed gaze back to Crow before continuing even further with his conversation, acknowledging what he was saying except refusing to think about it in great detail after stating that he was a Primordial God’s creator which was the most deceptive thing that he has ever heard.

latest

(Y'golonac's true form.)

(Part 3: Crow, Cinn, Thrones, and ???)

[SIZE= 14px]“Offering me power? Even if you granted me more strength it wouldn’t be enough to defeat them, it’s a pointless battle. Even you at your strongest are unable to cause them significant harm.”[/SIZE] At this point his vision fluttered with melancholy, realizing that everything in this situation was hopeless and after contemplating for a few seconds to himself, a thought graced him. A beautiful memory of the past that was long forgotten. Astaroth, Star. She was his opposite. Flashbacks of Niflheim, being reunited once more. All of it came back to him but at the cost of Fate’s kiss. Hundun felt saddened by this, not being able to grant a final goodbye to the thing that he loved above all else. Luck granted him a final wish after being embraced by the blinding overhead lights of his classroom where he felt a pain surging through his body, he was alive but severely injured. Situating himself upward while having his lower-body lay dormant on the floor tiles beneath him, all he could see is Cinn desperately trying to get him to the infirmary, a brief chuckle came out from his clenched teeth at her attempts to save him. [SIZE= 14px]“Looks, like you’ve learned that portal trick just in time. But, I cannot allow her to be killed, not like this.”[/SIZE] He said to Cinn while trying to get himself up but stumbling all around and eventually crashing his shoulder against one of the filing cabinets in his room. [SIZE= 14px]“Risking myself to save someone I have grown fond of, not even drunk either. And I called you foolish for being too headstrong, looks like i’m not the best role model for you pupils but at least I was able to teach you something. Don’t come back after me, you have too much to live for.” [/SIZE]He ended his conversation with Cinn, leaping through the portal with all of the strength left in his body, sealing it behind him permanently so that she couldn’t come back after him. After his arrival back into R’lyeh, his pupils widened with a feeling that he hasn’t felt in ages. Fear, undeniable fear. [SIZE= 14px]“My God.”[/SIZE] Hundun clutched his broken left arm while strolling to a hillside that showed something beyond the horizon which was approaching at a speed that was thought impossible. “Azathoth” Each of the outer gods said, halting their continuous fighting with the thrones with the dust settling around them as they admired the oncoming presence of total annihilation being sent their way, miles upon miles away, everything including all forms of life was being sent into an eternal slumber after having their particles torn apart once the ‘Nuclear Chaos’ hustled towards the battlefield.

(Part 4: Hundun and Star)(Azathoth's appearance below)(Destruction of R'lyeh.)

[SIZE= 14px]“Star!” [/SIZE]He bellowed out, sprinting for her with droplets of blood trickling down his body, finally wrapping both of his arms around the Hellish physique of the Lustful creature before transitioning her sights onto his with the reflection of destruction beyond them, growing closer and closer as he expressed himself. [SIZE= 14px]“I remember you, everything about you. Niflheim and the things that we experienced together! I cannot believe that it’s true, I always felt something strange whenever I was around you but I couldn’t put my finger on it.”[/SIZE] A distasteful laugh urges its way out from his belly after noticing Azathoth obliterating everything in the distance, noticing the horrible timing to have a loving reunion. [SIZE= 14px]“All this time I wanted to accomplish something that was driven by selfish desires, not feeling anything but now.. I feel something, a different desire. A desire for you.”[/SIZE] At last he finally curled Star in for one final exchange of their lips, although it was a bit less appealing to the eye being that they were in their true forms but it gave true to the saying that only true beauty lies within. Their affectionate contour of their bodies interlocked with one another was soon engulfed by a cataclysmic sea of fire once Azathoth delivered his final blow to the unscorched portion of the parallel Earth.

1748345-azathoth6u.jpg

(Monster Classification Azathoth)("Nuclear Chaos")(Danger level: Instantaneous Death)

(Note this is all on R'yleh, a parallel version of Earth, nobody at Luxor Academy is experiencing any of this except if they're in R'yleh.)@Pumpkin Spice Cyanide @kenchin @Happy Red Mage

(Also da epic music sonnnn.) (I'll add the yodeling music for you Olivia)

Aiko packed up her things after finishing her book and walked towards the portal calmly exiting after packing up her camera and books leaving the monster realm mostly because she was bored and Kagami wasn't there. She went out and walked around looking for Kagami still emotionless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread