Luxor Academy: Begining of Something New (Second Semester)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misogi looked at troy and said with a very serious look in his face not even his fake smile and said to him" he is in my territory my play ground the only thing that keeps me entertained what would you do if someone came to your home and claimed it as his and then made you be his personal errand boy " said misogi" I know who to mess with and who to bother but I also know he is someone who is pure evil just help me right now sense he is still weak for a deity 

Ooc: on the phone its acting weired again

@KisakiaKisakia @Storm Guardian

A boy and girl walked up to the gates of Luxor Academy the girl a tall one towering over the boy at her side. Who was very much on the short side he put his arms behind his head. "Well it's seems pretty big that's for sure." He said commenting on the school sheer size the girl nodded her head as the boy began walking she followed after. "Yu-kun wait." She called he sighed. "I told to call me Yuto not that lame nickname. Natsu?" He turned not hearing a response from her she was sulking he clicked his tongue blushing a little. "Fine I'll allow you to call me that I guess!" Natsu perked up as soon he said that she smiled walking next to him a smile that slowly faded when she saw other students walking about. "Yu-kun do you think there are any scary people here?" Yuto smiled not missing a chance such as this. "Of course there is if they let half-demons like us in. Then there's no doubt they let in full blooded one's the kind that'd gobble you up just for looking at em wrong!" He then pretended to lung for her showing off his teeth. Natsu covered her eyes scared shaking her head she looked back at the gates. "Is it too late to go home?" She asked about to turn around but Yuto grabbed the back of her shirt dragging her along. "Yes." 

Aelius "The Bull" Taurus

— and —

Cadri Willingston

Both Cadri and Aelius stood at the sidelines during the battle with the Shog. Aelius was not sure what to do, being unfamiliar with the anatomy of the creature, and Cadri just wanted to go back to his dorm and pass out, letting the blood loss finally take him so he could sleep the next week or so away. They stood beside each other as the rest of the class destroyed the Shog. "An excellent fight!" Aelius said to Hundun, "I can only imagine the turkey will be magnitudes more thrilling."

"Just... stop, Aelius," Cadri said. He tried to look up at Aelius's helmet, but immediately felt a jolt of pain in his head injury as he tried. He was almost prepared to fire off his revolver into his skull just to end the pain, but decided against it, because he wasn't sure he would pull out of the resulting coma in reasonable time. Besides, that would best be saved for back at the Academy, not in a place that makes Hell look like a daisy shop.

@Obsidian

Reveal hidden contents

Hundun.jpg

(Professor Hundun)(Monster-Hunting instructor)(Location: "Rye")(With: Attending students.)

Being thoroughly chastised by an acquaintance whom was associated with Luxor Academy’s faculty only proved to be but of a significant inconvenience to him as being lectured on his specific duties of protecting the class and creating a safe environment for them was infuriating, especially when Axel regarded this statement before his numerous pupils who were all gathered around and expecting to continue their hunt. Hundun understood that the creature had held some form of acidic properties capable of deterioration but it was known that the being had been submerged in a fiery eruption which made its viscid substance which attributed to putrefaction of organic matter nullified from the horrendous conflagration, Astaroth’s feminine outline was held tolerable to this as well being that of a mephistophelean-like throne causing its process to be interrupted and void of breaking through her crimson-hued skin. Hence the argument in which he stated was simply invalid, only recognizing the limited properties of the ‘Shog’s mass instead of being overall experienced with it like Hundun was. Disapproval had rooted itself unmistakably in the inner-confines of his eyes which were beginning to be tinged with a murky flaxen as his pupils were starting to contract in size, focusing his unbridled rage and fixating his full attention onto Axel while presenting a toothy-grin that gave an unnerving vibe in the ambiance that rivaled its surroundings, Rye was looking a bit more luxurious in comparison when it came to Hundun’s bloodlust setting itself in. “As you might of not known here boy, you are in the presence of the actual instructor of this subject that is being taught. You should know that I do not hold my student’s hands as I have full-confidence in their abilities. Furthermore I have researched all of the monstrosities that plague this land with their displeasing essence and i’ll have you know that you don’t know a damned thing about the bestiary here!”

As Hundun continued with his fulminating protest against Axel his tone began to overtake a thunderous pitch, with a lowered tone that quaked the encompassing air. Hundun may be misunderstood as Luxor Academy’s drunken professor but he was one of the faculty affiliates who had prowess beyond imagination, only speculations could describe his capability when enraged. Streaks of obscure purple miasma perforate out from his body with a discharging quality to them that resemble lightning bolts being launched out from his hefty frame. “Underestimating my teachings is an insult that I do not take lightly, threats as well. If you intend to prove something then you better go about doing it. As I am someone of actions and not words.” Hundun rebutalled with fury spiralling in his eyes with cataclysmic intentions once ending his outburst and transitioning his devastating view towards the shade abomination levitating nearby, displaying an ominous aura before sliding its way towards the instructor with deadly mannerisms in each motion. Further wrath built up inside of the Chaos deity before his frenzied-trance took advantage of him, creating deadly surges of aura that ruptures tremendous quantities of the ground and rippling shock waves through the terrain as each second passes by. Heatwaves become visible through the atmosphere as Hundun ascends his palm in the creature’s direction, generating energy that almost felt surreal when being exposed to its psychotic influence. As if it were nothing but a nuisance, a detrimental array of blistering lavender light shot out from his palm taking on the form of a prodigious beam of luminescence as it ruptured through the ‘Nightmare’ engulfing it in radiance that is comparable to even the Sun itself, as the ray passed through the entity it created a continuous trench wherever the beam passed over, digging up humongous blankets of dirt and rubble which presumed to scatter across the land after feeling the blast.

From a distance the built-up propulsion of energy could be seen tearing its way effortlessly through towering stalagmites that pierced the sky, making them seem like fragile ornaments as they break apart into rubble. Finally the beam reaches an absolute destination several miles away before emerging into an explosion that made it look like judgement day was arriving before them as the mushroom cloud from the blast shot through the heavens above. It was an understatement to say that this creature was annihilated, each one of its particles had been completely disintegrated and all of its matter was essentially removed from existence as a result of Hunduns rage. He looked back at Axel with a furrowed brow of curiosity before having his mountainous energy simmer its way back down into a passive status.
“Whatever that was in the distance and several miles on is dead. Void of life, no classification to describe that except for deceased. As for your comment about medical bills, make another interesting comment like that again and i’ll make your bill equate to the price of a small island.” He concluded, ending his prolonged rage before taking a look around at his students and heading forward with his lips interlocked and his eyes still irritable.

THIS.jpg

(Nyarlath)(???)(Location: "Rye")(With: Cinn)

Nyarlath was brought back a bit by the impending ray of destructive light passing a few miles east of him, observing the calamitous explosion wiping out an extensive portion of the withered forest that had been filled with rotten trees that were very notable to that of an average redwood. Resonating sounds of the blast ruptured through the broken clouds making him pause for a brief moment as he took a soft inhale of breath. Once the vibrations of wind and echoing sound of raucous is brought to a standstill, Nyarlath proceeds in assuming his unorthodox praying, speaking in tongues before being interrupted by Cinn. Turning his head to her, he looked at her with astonishment as he had not seen anyone like her for ages and even years. Not surprising as this realm appeared to be rather desolate when it came to population.

“Ah, greetings there young one. Tis’ my own creed that i’m practicing. Worship of a great one. Old, wise, and forever knowledgeable. Distinguished for strength that is beyond comprehension. I assume you being here has something to do with what happened mere minutes ago or maybe you’re looking for something or someone perhaps?” He questioned, examining this odd woman who came across him. Nyarlath’s hands were spotched and tainted with dried blood from something unknown although his demeanor was quite friendly.

Cinn Amon

Cinn looked the strange man up and down in curiosity. A worshipper of something? Old, wise and forever knowledgeable combined with the general wrongness of that she could feel from Rye. There had to be only one answer but she had to be sure. "I see. Well, I seek the secrets of Rye. Surely something has to have survived the test of time, or someone, I'm not too picky. You would be correct in assuming that too. " She looked at the strange building. "What can you tell me about this?" She said, pointing at the building. "It feels different from everything else here and the entrance is sealed off by something, surely something must be inside of great importance."

(Ryo And Lucifer)

Ryo new outfit.jpg

Ryo chuckled as he watched Mei walk away, he looked forward to working with her. Now that he was officially in charge of the DisCom, Ryo turned around and walked outside. Taking a deep breathe and exhaling happily, Ryo's eyes shot open, a determined look plastered on his face, "Now, to get started. First: The building." Dashing off at light speed, Ryo seemed to have disappeared, only to reappear in front of the Behemoth HQ. Ryo had let all the members go prior to coming back to Luxor, and now, well now was the time to renovate.

With a quick crack of his knuckles, Ryo let his energy surge forth and cover him, cascading himself in a dark blue aura. With a excited cry, Ryo zipped into the building and began his renovations of the former gang site. Changing everything he could to fit the standards of the Disciplinary Committee, throwing in a break room, a few offices, and a holding cell for trouble makers. This was all done with a short few minutes, due to the Dragon moving at hyper speeds, which is actually pretty insane, cause what once looked like a building for degenerates, was now a pristine building of Law and Order. Within an hour, what was once a section of Luxor's grand campus full of random junk, was now a fortress for the Disciplinary Committee and its law breakers.

(New Disciplinary Committee office, ignore the ships and what now, it's mainly the huge building.)

Disciplinary Committee Building.png

Nodding his head at his work, Ryo made his way to the highest part of the building and opened two grand doors to his new 'office', which was abnormally big and had a view of almost the entire school. Sitting down in the comfy ass chair he had acquired himself, Ryo turned around, crossing one leg over the other and leaned back in his chair, his hands clasped together, giving a perfect visage of a mafia boss or better yet, one of those admirals from One Piece, man, Ryo loved One Piece.

(Ryo's office.)

Ryo's office.jpg

Chuckling to himself, Ryo leaned back and let loose a happy sigh, "And so begins my tenure as Disciplinary Committee President...Man I love the sound of that!" Laughing to himself, Ryo turned back around and glanced down at his desk, noticing the single piece of paper he had laid on it, Ryo picked it up and read over its contents, grinning at the information on it:

Disciplinary Committee Members:

President:

Ryo Sentrale

Vice-President: N/A

Warden of Holding Cells: N/A

Secretary: N/A

Officers

Caesar Louna-Gourne

Roy Drake

"So, Caesar is part of the Committee? Hmm, definitely need to sit down and talk with him, I know he don't like me too much right now." Glancing curiously at the other name, Ryo raised an eyebrow, trying to remember who this was, "Roy Drake?.....Wasn't he that guy who followed Caesar and that blonde chick around? Huh, gotta figure out what he's about too." Shrugging, Ryo set down the paper back on his desk, reaching for a phone that sat at the closest corner of his desk. Picking it up, Ryo pressed a button that linked him to Luxor's PA system, letting students all across campus hear him, hoping to reach his new subordinates.

"Would Caesar Louna-Gourne and Roy Drake please report to the Disciplinary Committee Office, thank you," Huh, the idiot actually sounded pretty official, "It's the big ass fortress on the west side of campus, you can't miss it you jackasses!" Nevermind, he ruined it. Setting the phone down and leaning back into his chair, Ryo smiled at the opportunity to meet his new comrades, also thinking of his old ones and how they were doing around the school. Yup, Ryo felt that this was the start of something great.

'Or, you're gonna f#ck it all up and make yourself look like a jackass.'

'Gee thanks Lucifer, truly you are a ray of sunshine in my life.'

'You know it baby.'

Ryo sighed at his mental companion, positioning himself so that his was facing the entrance to his office, hands clasped together and authority exuding from his form. Ryo was prepared to make amends with Caesar and meet Roy, time to get this show on the road.

(Brave Valefor)

Brave Valefor.jpg

(Sakata Kintoki)

BerserkerSakaGOState2.png

Brave was a little surprised at first when Genesis poofed into a girl, with Kintoki immediately loosing his sh!t at the fact that the celestial being had metamorphosis abilities. You could practically see the stars in Kintoki's eyes. Brave had to admit, the guy made for a cute girl, of course Brave could've done without the whole, get close to him and freak him out bit. Now though, Genesis seemed to have gotten his laugh in, with Kintoki also busting a gut, so it came to no surprise that Genesis led them to the cafeteria afterwards, the sounds of Kintoki's hungry stomach filling the air.

With a mad dash, Kintoki had already grabbed a few plates, stacked them up with ridiculous amounts of food, then barreled back to the area they were at, passing a plate to both Brave and Genesis, before dashing to a table and sitting down. Kintoki offered a quick word of prayer, before digging into his food with the pace of a starving man. Glancing to Genesis, Brave shrugged at Kintoki's antics and sat himself beside the oni, using a fork an knife to begin eating, which baffled the minds of the students around him, for he would lift the food to his face and then it would simply disappear in a burst of speed, no one fully grasping how the giant ate.

Stopping in his ravenous destruction of food, Kintoki glanced up to Genesis with a blinding smile, "Hey bud! I know we just met and all, plus you're GOLDEN awesome! But I gotta know.." Kintoki's face suddenly turned serious, as if his thoughts were centered solely on the man in front of him, his eyes gaining a deadly gleam, enough to make even Brave glance at his friend worriedly, as if his next words would sort the fate of the multiverse.

Then he had to ruin it by smiling like an idiot, "Who gave you them tats? They're GOLD my bud! You gotta tell me your tattoo artist!" You could literally feel the disappointment from Brave as Kintoki began going on about the newest fad he had found interest in. Kintoki was like a child, when he saw new and cool things, he had to try it. Tattoos were no different, except for he was questioning a primordial entity about his body art, not that Brave or Ryo knew Genesis was one.

Brave was now hoping that Genesis wouldn't get annoyed by Kintoki's ranting, espicially now that he had drifted off into random ass subjects that had nothing to do with his original question.  

@Storm Guardian @Destructus Kloud @Obsidian

(HOLY CRAP! LONG FREAKING POST. Finally got that all set up, so now DisCom has an office. I would like to think that Luxor Academy is like some sort of City-School, like its campus has a downtown area, night life, and what not, so a building like this isn't too bad, at least in my head I see it like that, otherwise i'll change it. Finally posted Brave and Kintoki, sorry for the short one on that, had something then forgot what it was. So now, the DisCom is officially in business, has a building with a jail, and will eventually get more members and a chain of command, GOOD TIMES!)

Hundun.jpg

(Professor Hundun)(Monster-Hunting instructor)(Location: "Rye")(With: Attending students.)

Hundun gingerly relocated his sights back onto Axel with a tad bit of regret undoubtedly becoming noticeable within his eyes, adjusting his palm to the side of his head and rubbing it leisurely in a rubbing motion, Hundun continued to vocalize a tiring exhale before brushing off the rest of the debris that gathered onto his garments from his last incisive attack. “Usually I don’t get like that so I apologize, when someone is being disrespectful towards the way I teach and the way I go about doing things it’s a bit distressing to say the least. This subject of study is designed to help students in controlling and using their abilities against monstrosities in hopes of them developing their strengths and building upon their weaknesses. Is it dangerous? Yes. Can someone face serious injury or succumb to a fatal exchange of blows? Without a doubt, but this class isn’t meant to treat Students like children, that is why I have faith in them.” He admitted, despite his outwardly judgmental assessment to each of the students it was known that Hundun had a lot of respect for them, especially considering how much courage that it took to even sign-up for this class as it is completely optional.

“Speaking of injuries.” His facial expression became a bit more serious once he approached Cadri, further examining his condition and scratching his chin with a perplexed fashion that suggested his subsidiary concern for the head trauma he was experiencing. “On second thought maybe you should be brought to the infirmary. I’m not exactly someone who is exactly perspicacious when it comes to mending the wounds of others with sorcery and yours looks a bit serious even though you haven’t had the opportunity to test your resolve in battle, if you intend on leaving it will not be marked for failure since you’re in obvious pain.” Hundun revealed to Cadri while perceiving traces of blood slightly pooling where his head wound is located, he was a bit relieved that he himself wasn’t exactly responsible for causing that student’s torment. Tension was promptly concluded once one of the students made a magnificent entrance, remarkably going feet first into a vertical portal from the inside of his classroom causing him to plummet down onto his backside onto the harsh ground. “Welcome Skyler.” Hundun unhooks a checklist that is held with a clipboard once his arrival was accounted for, checking off his presence as he laid next to a deteriorated skeleton that was riddled with fractures.

@Pumpkin Spice Cyanide @CabalAnomicPotato @Sizniche @Kingmalikai @kenchin @Kisaki

THIS.jpg

(Nyarlath)(???)(Location: "Rye")(With: Cinn)

Nyarlath’s emptied gaze became connected with Cinns after announcing that she found scriptures and the historical secrets of lore to be engrossing, none of which has been given a particular interest to in a long while as many inhabitants here were too focused on something else instead of chronicled events that have long been forgotten throughout the passing of time in this ruination of a realm. “A lone-woman journeys looking to unravel the things that have been long before, how enigmatic. I can already inform you that I know that you aren’t from this place as I can see the sense of confusion in your eyes. Nonetheless, i’m also curious. You seek to find documentation of this realm but why?” Nyarlath’s dirtied hands are washed clean after retrieving a sparkling jug of water from the silken interior of his exquisitely decorative robes that were tailored with tiny markings that complimented his barbaric face-paint, thoroughly cleaning his hands while continuing to spill the jug of water onto his hands, he simply gave her an amused gesture that carved its way into his face once she questioned the gargantuan tomb that was sealed with enough magic to immobilize even the strongest deities from a pantheon, only resting a yard away from him.

“Great-importance would be a light hearted word to say as this is where our God lies, our Great God mind you is someone who has been associated with this land for many centuries. His slumber has been everlasting and once awoken he will come out from his fastened domicile to bring this world anew.” He nonchalantly pushed himself off the edges of the altar so that he could present a more suitable posture once concluding his final prayer. A smirk materialized itself on his iniquitous looking face after remembering what she had ‘coined’ this place. “Rye? Hehaha! I’m assuming that’s what you’ve gone to calling this domain? Well, this place does have a name my enchanting friend but not Rye.” He continued to shuffle his feet in the direction of the tomb’s ridiculously large entrance that had fastened doors large enough to contain a colossus on the inside of it. Gliding his rough hand against the curvatures and symbolic carvings on the metallic doors he looked back at Cinn with eyes full of mysterious intent. “Perhaps we both can find what we’re looking for, as you may know i’ve become one with this place and in doing so i’ve withstand the tests of time, meaning i’ve come across many things in my own travels such as scriptures which i’ve collected. A couple of my fellow acquaintances have observed your group traveling onward through forsaken territory which is where one of the stumbling idiots managed to drop a special type of key that could be the salvation that we’re looking for. If you can bring your group back here as well as the key, I will hand all of you scriptures and maybe even further compensation that will last a lifetime.” He humbly responded with a calm tone to his voice while offering this request in hopes that she would accept this deal with him.  

Aelius "The Bull" Taurus

— and —

Cadri Willingston

"Thank you, sir," Cadri said, much to the dismay of Aelius.

"Stick it out to the end, Cadri! Your injury will not kill you!" Aelius said in his usual, powerful voice.

"No, but your voice will," Cadri responded as he staggered back out through the portal. Aelius's voice was beginning to give him a headache. Cadri made his way towards the infirmary, clutching his injured head. Meanwhile, Aelius stuck with the class, preparing to take on the next monster.

@Obsidian

(Do you want our characters to bump into each other on my character's way to the infirmary @SolistheSun, just as a way of them meeting?)

Arian Lee Fulhumn

The downsides of being immortal, is that you can do nothing to hinder the progress of time against things that are in fact, very mortal. Memories never fade when you can’t die. They are simply covered up and then scraped up again when something clicks just right. At Luxor, everyone seemed to have mortal memories. They faded - lost their meaning, their emotions. All they were was a recorded facts influenced by others’. Arian didn’t. She had them all. Not that she wanted too. 

Meeting Caesar, a boy who could touch no one, and longed only to feel human skin against his own without them being bisected or outright disintegrated. A boy she fell in love with at the start. He was the only one who really treated her as a fellow equal. There was perhaps, some rather escalated moments in their relationship, and it looked rather sturdy in the long run. If it weren’t for that monster-hunting class. 

The last time Arian saw him was before that class, underneath a late-blooming cherry tree. Then she’d heard he’d been lost in Ygaddrisal later, after the ‘event.’ Ygaddrisal was an icy place, and a place of the gods of Norse-belief. Arian hates that place. Even the bare mention of something cold sets her on edge. It’s a good thing no one knows, save for the participants of the ‘event’ like herself, had been forbid to ever speak of it.  Though if she were to speak of it, it would only hint at the merciless killing of a fellow student and her own savage ferocity that had engulfed her entire being before being snuffed out and outshone by a battle of literal gods. Besides, no one really remembered anything save for pieces. It was different when you had an entire puzzle.

After that faithful ‘event,’ she had run into Lyssa, a rather unique peer who had never given her a dull moment when in her presence, which had left her with her monster-hunting trophy engulfing her entire head and torso in it’s gaping maw of teeth, which she was unable to remove by herself. So, with difficulty, she stumbled to a wooden bench in the courtyard and waited. And waited. And waited. 

Arian didn’t know how long it was exactly, it felt like ages; (later she was told it had been about two weeks.) But she had no use for food, water, shelter. Her only company was the dragon’s head eating her, and all the small crawlies that came with the severed appendage. It was a tie between the maggots and the carrion beetles as to which was worse. The maggots would crawl all over you, leaving small smily trails, while the beetles scuttled over you leaving pricks of the chitin plating scraping on your skin - that - and you could hear them eating. That was a sound no one wanted to ever wake up next to. Arian though, had managed to block this out. 

After waiting for so long, she had turned her thoughts inwards, and focused merely on herself while the outside environment fell away into the darkness. A complete mental isolation accompanied with a sense of spaceless-ness.  With that, she began to think, to imagine, to picture, to remember all her happy thoughts and memories. Of her parents, the boy that lived across the street when she was younger whom had often brought her gifts, the twinkling stars above her in the night sky, the shining dew in the morning. And that’s how they found her sitting on the bench after clearing away rubble from the school, with a zombie-sh dragon-kin skull girthed about her as she stared on ahead, still in her own little world. 

She was taken to Clyde, her caretaker of sorts, and the staff of Luxor Academy had her memory of the horrific events at the school concealed and trapped within her mind. The blue-eyed girl was able to leave placidly, never knowing the reason behind why she was taken from Luxor. Instead, she was taken home and tutored - under the mental façade everyone crafted for her.

She wasn’t supposed to remember. However, using magic to hide her memories was the first mistake. Hiding an immortals memories only allowed them to be uncovered again. In her stasis, she partially left them to the void, and should have left nothing but wisps after the memory magic took effect. This magic was received as a threat by her ever resolute body. Therefore, it (the magic) was fought and rejected. And defeated. And after nearly a month of perfect serenity, the mental barrier buckled and flooded her mind with scream and visions of savage battling beasts known only in legends in myths. 

To say that she became hysterical was perhaps a little underestimation. Arian, the once beautiful and happy teen of a time lost, became a paranoid creature withdrawn and alert. After the revelation of memories and thorough mental help and evolution produce a very subdued version of her former, former, self. Concealed within clothes of faded greys and overly suspicious demeanor only accentuates the circles around her eyes and the sag of her cheeks. Of course she was perfectly healthy, these faint shadows exist not from physical deprivation but mental. Her smiles no longer light her face to chase away the shadows of fear. 

It took awhile, but she eventually bloomed once more to society and opened up, though not as loosely as she once did. No, she’s like a safe. And you can only look through the keyhole to see the jewels inside. It’s because of fear. Not of what other’s can do to her physically, but what they can do to her mentally. Now everyone looks like another trap ready to spring shut on her, so she plans to keep her distance. No since in wasting the couple months she had for mental therapy to be thrown away for nothing. Or risking the things she did have left.

Now it’s the first day of school at Luxor Academy, and Arian was standing outside a door, her white knuckles bared towards the door to wrap on it at anytime. But something held her back as she stared at the slick shiny brass of the doorknob. Giving herself a mental check, she takes a deep breath and slips a soft hand into her jacket pocket to feel the large coin there. It was a token given to her from a fellow peer named Ryujin as a way to repay her. All she had to do was call upon it and he’d appear - though Arian never had, not to mention it always felt alive. A comforting presence amidst the chaos. 

Shifting her backpack uneasily, she pauses making she still had the touch-screen tablet with the strange blue-haired AI. It still surprised her. After all, being from the 1920s does that to a person when they wake up a century later. After making sure the tech was still in it’s place, she swivels her head and looks at the bound sheathe of the sword tucked into her backpack. She had chosen a new name for it, Kaurou - Hebrew for Hope. It was the only thing she really had now was hope - and the lessons in blacksmithing she’d taken over the summer to maintain the blade’s edge.  With renewed strength she knocks twice, and twists on the knob, ready to brace familiar faces. 

It was empty.

This was supposed to be the room, right? Perhaps not. Fumbling with stricken nerves, she nearly tears a piece of horribly crumpled paper out of her pocket and then smoothes it out roughly. She’d misread the paper. And missed the meeting, or had a high chance of missing what was left. Admitting defeat, her hand slips off the knob and her body turns out of the hallway, back down the stairs, and out into the courtyard. Perhaps there was a student— no. A teacher was better. Safer. Less of a chance to…. 

The blonde shakes her head and rubs her temples to fight off a rearing headache - mental one. It seemed there was a familiar presence here. Was it.... No, it wasn't close, but it was here. Xian Qui. She would have to stay away from him. And any sort of fallen creature. Demons. Gods in training. The general idea. Though first she needed to find a familiar face. Those seem to be more predictable than strangers. 

[[[ Yayyy have that. I've been staring at it all day so it's good enough. ;w;  ALSO character torture :D ]]]

[ Open for interaction! ^W^ ]

Cinn Amon

"You misunderstand." Cinn said staring into the strange man. "I care very little about the history and intricacies of civilizations and eras past. Don't get me wrong, I still care, just a little though. No..." She called for her axe. "This is a trophy I gained from slaughtering an elder demon that tried to trick me. What I seek is relics, magic, anything that would give me more magic at my disposal. With the way I am, no type of magic is beyond me." She dismissed the axe. "This god of yours. It interests me.I wonder what type he is." She said as she looked at the building once more. "So I have decided, I will look for your key and lead the others here. But what I want isn't scriptures. I want relics, tomes and grimoires."

She approached then entrance of the building and put a hand against it. She observed how the magic worked in the gate and nodded, getting what she wanted. "Now, tell me what this key looks like, I will hunt it first then I will bring the others. Also try to get better followers, at least ones that are more combat competent because wow, anyone who messes up that much really needs to get better."  @Obsidian

Spells Learned: Greater Gate, Locked Box

Spells Combined: Greater Gate+Enhance Strength+Favor= Gatekeeper

Natsu tugged on Yuto's arm as he dragged her he stopped to look at her. "What?" She looked up with watery eyes like a scolded puppy. "Let go your dragging me." He sighed. "Yeah of course I am." She looked down at the ground. "If only you were taller than you'd-" She stopped realizing she had just committed the ultimate of sins she felt Yuto let go and slowly turned to look at him. "Y-Yu-kun?" Yuto looked down at her leaning towards her he asked. "You calling me short?" Natsu shook her head frantically making an X with her arms. "N-no way I'd never say that your short." Yuto grit his teeth. "SO YOU'D THINK IT YOU FREAKING AMAZON!" He grabbed her cheeks and began to pull on them Natsu waved her arms around crying out. "Yu-kun that hurts!" She cried out Yuto just kept yanking on her cheeks his face red. "Yeah of course it does!" Natsu managed to pry Yuto's hands off her cheeks and stood up running away, Yuto gave chase. "Get back you damn Amazon!" Natsu ran faster crying out. "Help Yu-kun's scary!"

@anyone 

@Obsidian(And monster hunting class students)

"Where am I?" Skyler asked, looking around,  noticing the particularly alien landscape, and the sound of unknown creatures a kilometer away (yes, Skyler has naturally over exceptional hearing), and the mass of students,  some injured, Skyler asks, "I'm in the right place, right? I'm not some random unwelcome guest... because... is Monster Hunting so..." he searched for a word , and landed with "unique"

@kenchin

"Fine, I'll humor you," Professor Troy said, " But I still need a dreamcatcher or whatever those things are called. He decided he trusted Misogi, despite being shady, he actually seemed to have a good intent, "I'm assuming that this is a win-win situation. What are you planning?"

@Destructus Kloud @YungJazz

Frowning, Roy listened to the intercom, and said, "I'm a werewolf, not a human-donkey hybrid!" Once a crackling in the intercom signaled the message being over, he sighed, and closed the door,  and said to Caesar, "Rip Monster Hunting class. I guess we'll have to head to this 'big ass' fortress at the west."

**Phone post

IMG_0287.JPG

Thumper was sitting on the roof looking over everything and everyone. She heard something about a 'Yu-kun' and him being scary? 

'What's all that about?' Thumper thought to herself. She looked around and saw a midget chasing someone obviously weaker. 

She sighed and jumped down from the roof. She hid behind a wall and waited for him to pass before sticking her foot out to trip him.

@Nenma Takashi

(Mind if I interact?)

Natsu was getting tired of running from Yuto and thought he was going to catch up. But just as she figured she was caught she heard a loud thud behind her followed by an equally loud. "Damn it!" She turned to see Yuto had fallen he rubbed his face glaring at what he had fallen over seeing a woman in black. "You've got some brass balls to trip me." Natsu ran over to Yuto and reached into her pocket taking out a bandage she put one on his nose. "Are you alright Yu-kun?" Yuto looked at her and sighed. "Yeah I fine sorry for getting so mad...I guess." Natsu shook her head tears welling up in her eyes. "No I'm sorry for thinking you were short. I'm so sorry Yu-kun I'm such a terrible older sister!" She began to bail rubbing her eyes as tears began to fall down her cheeks. Yuto stood up taking out a rag from his pocket. "Ah jeez stop crying ya damn Amazon." Natsu wiped her tears with the rag and Yuto glared at the woman again. "Ya wanna explain where you got the bright idea to trip me?" He said walking closer to the woman Natsu followed behind standing slightly behind Yuto. She was a bit nervous to meet a new person from behind Yuto she mouthed a quick. 'Thank you.' To the woman. 

@ZappiestAbyss

Alex was now just tagging along with the group, wondering when they would be done. He proceeded to walk past everyone, towards the professor, and spoke, "excuse me sir, but when will we be done, I mean learning about these monsters certainly is a new educational experience, but I have not been assigned my dorm yet, and so have yet to unpack" Alex finished, hoping he hadn't stepped out of line...though not willing to back down his posture, "i mean, if I don't ask I wont find out, and besides, I'm not being rude" Alex thought, waiting for a response from Hundun.

@Obsidian

(he sounds British by the way...well, because he is XD )

Last edited by a moderator:
Natsu was getting tired of running from Yuto and thought he was going to catch up. But just as she figured she was caught she heard a loud thud behind her followed by an equally loud. "Damn it!" She turned to see Yuto had fallen he rubbed his face glaring at what he had fallen over seeing a woman in black. "You've got some brass balls to trip me." Natsu ran over to Yuto and reached into her pocket taking out a bandage she put one on his nose. "Are you alright Yu-kun?" Yuto looked at her and sighed. "Yeah I fine sorry for getting so mad...I guess." Natsu shook her head tears welling up in her eyes. "No I'm sorry for thinking you were short. I'm so sorry Yu-kun I'm such a terrible older sister!" She began to bail rubbing her eyes as tears began to fall down her cheeks. Yuto stood up taking out a rag from his pocket. "Ah jeez stop crying ya damn Amazon." Natsu wiped her tears with the rag and Yuto glared at the woman again. "Ya wanna explain where you got the bright idea to trip me?" He said walking closer to the woman Natsu followed behind standing slightly behind Yuto. She was a bit nervous to meet a new person from behind Yuto she mouthed a quick. 'Thank you.' To the woman. 

@ZappiestAbyss

Thumper winked at the girl and said to Yuto in her silky voice.

"I didn't trip you, if you weren't chasing her you would've seen my foot. Let this be a lesson of sorts, chasing girls or women will get you in trouble. No matter how adorable they are." She directed the last part to Natsu, implying that she's cute. 

"So may I make it up to you? A meal?" Thumper offered. Something was off about her clothing, the arm of her outfit, which was in a shadow, was seemingly fading in and out of sight. As if disappearing and reappearing. 

(Please excuse my short replies! I'm working on my detailed role play responses...)

View attachment 211187

Arian Lee Fulhumn

[SIZE= 12px]        Looking at the crumpled schedule in her hand with a look of intense frustration. Why did it seem no matter what she did always messed up? With a emotional wrench in her chest she takes the paper and rips it into tiny asymmetrical shapes, allowing them to flutter away with the wind. The only sound she acknowledge was the sound of the paper skittering away across the paved path and into some part of the world outside her conscious awareness. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]      Now spent of any sort of target worthy of her taking pent up feelings out on it, she sighs and looks up, and then looks around herself as if she had suddenly realized where she was.  It... couldn't be. She'd swore they wouldn't changed up the place, but no. The cherry tree was standing as merrily as it had been when Arian had been sleeping beneath it the year before. It seemed it had bloomed earlier than previous year, but a few of the pink rose-hued petals still clung rebelliously to their stems. And just like that, one caught the wind as she watched it, and her gaze followed it out onto the blue plane of the sky. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]      An omen perhaps? Even if it was, she mused, they tended to be either very good, or incredibly bad. Arian takes a breath and turns away from the fading tree and looks across from it. The Monster-hunting class had been held in one of the great rooms the school had that connected to the plain halls like a labyrinth. But right across the tree wasn't the damned class, but the Infirmary.... Which had been destroyed in an outburst from Caesar and Ryo. And Auriel... she... died. [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]Because that demoness... It was a small comfort that Arian herself did not see the nurse's corpse, but rather the rumors and snippets of information she collected in secret. No one deserved to be imapled on that many spears or left to die in silence: alone. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]        Arian swallows and blinks hard, still trying to keep herself in check. The memories were still fresh in her mind as ever. Focusing on her pulsing heart for a moment, Arian listens to  it like one would a metronome. Instead of a tick, tick, tick, tick. It was thump. Thump thump. Thump. [/SIZE]Steadily, the ungainly rhythm in her chest slowed, and the immortal found herself looking up at the Infirmary's silhouette. It wouldn't hurt to show her respects would it? Maybe she could find a way to thank Auriel too. 

Biting her lip surreptitiously, she places a hand on the door's handle, and pulls outward, the cold metal in her hand almost soothing to her internal inferno. And with a backward glance to the outward world, she slips in and lets the door close behind her. 

It was close to how she remembered it. A huge wall of herbs and potions locked off and shelved to one side, and a place with cots and blazing white curtains on the other for individual student's privacy. It was like an apothecary almost, had that smell. Oh, and there was a door that led to the bathrooms, a heavy metal door that had once flattened her head beneath like some sort of overripe grape. Rotting fruit aside, it did have an almost sulfuric hue to the air, apparently having the building blasted to bits and having it rebuilt immediately wasn't the wisest idea. 

Then she heard the door creak open and the blonde nearly leaped out of her skin. Not that it wasn't possible. The human muscles could actually snap the bones if the limiters in the brain were removed, but still. Silly idioms. 

It was a teen male, and for a second, Arian's heart lifted upon seeing his blonde hair, but it fell- shot down like an aircraft during the Great War. Then she was instantly on lock down. Unknown male of unknown status and power. She was alone. That equaled, not good. Arian backs away from the cot she had drifted to, hoping to get away. Though she kept her face pleasant enough.

Then she saw the injury, and the blood... and her fear conflicted her inner good Samaritan. And she was left speechless. Hopefully that was understandable. 

@Sizniche

Yuto clicked his tongue at her answer not at all buying it. "Whatever maybe if you weren't in my way I wouldn't of tripped." Natsu blushed when called cute holding her cheeks she shook her head. "Oh I'm not at all cute." Yuto raised an eyebrow at his sister then back to the woman. "I'll pass not really hungry." He jabbed Natsu with his elbow then motioned to the girl with his head. Natsu's eyes went back and forth from Yuto and the woman then it clicked. "Oh but I uh I guess maybe I uh could maybe go for a bite." Yuto gave her a thumbs up then ran off to go do something else. Natsu noticed the woman's hand strangely fading in and out of sight she titled her head. "What um what are you doing?" 

@ZappiestAbyss

Yuto now free of his sister wondered what to do. He picked at the bandage on his nose he looked down at his knee and knew he had scrapped it. Pulling up the pant leg only confirmed his suspicions. He clicked his tongue heading for the infirmary on his way his thoughts drifted to his sister wondering how she was handling her first real social interaction. He began to wonder if she could handle being alone or if she had already broken down like the wreck she is. He rubbed his nose sighing. "Damn Amazon better be okay." He mumbled under his breath as he got to the infirmary walking in as he was still in his thoughts he didn't notice the person in front of him and bumped into them. "The hell is with everyone getting in my way!?" He said looking up at who it was noticing another blond person in the room as well he looked around. "I interrupting something?" He asked as he pushed past the male in his way to get inside he looked around. Turning to the girl he snapped his fingers as she seemed to be in somewhat of a daze. "Oi blondie where do they keep the pad bandages ya know the big ones ya put on your knees or whatever?" 

@SolistheSun @Sizniche

Cadri Willingston

Cadri opened the door to the infirmary and stepped inside. The room appeared empty to him, which lead him to wonder where the doctor or nurse could possibly be. "Hello? Anyone?" he shouted. He waited for a response, but to no avail. "Of course, why would there be?" He said to himself. He wasn't exactly thrilled with how today was going.

He decided it would be best to wait for... someone to show up, and moved to lay down on a cot, when he saw someone else in the room. It was a girl, who appeared to be in her teens, and she didn't seem to be injured, either. Cadri looked at her, confused. "Y'know, you're missing monster hunting class in here. I mean, I'd understand if you would rather skip it; it was a bit too intense for my taste," Cadri said. He took his hand off his gauze-covered wound. "I'm Cadri, Cadri Willingston. I would shake your hand, but..." he looked down at the hand that was holding his wound, and, sure enough, it was covered in blood. "Well, this is embarrassing," he joked.

@SolistheSun

View attachment 211187

[SIZE= 14px]Arian Lee Fulhumn[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]      The short tempered dwarf nearly got a well-deserved punch in the face. Her personal bubble of protection and personal space was about to burst when she stepped away from the bossy intruder and mutely pointed to the labled drawers behind her. And well, if he couldn't read the little cretin deserved fumbling around uselessly. Not that Arian was still focused on him anyways. Rude little bugger needed to learn his place. Particularly when he was looking up to a person who could help him. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]       Instead she was focused on the crimson drop forming at the tips of Cadri's fingers that billowed up like a balloon before falling and splatting silently onto the slick tile floor. Arian paled for a moment before regaining her color. Seems she was still touchy about other people's mortality- not so much her own. But she paled not at the sight of blood, but at the affirmation that the monster-hunting class was still going strong despite the student casualties. Xian Qui, no Hundun, that was his name. Made her wonder if he still looked the same too, sounded the same... [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]        Arian smiled weakly, and waved her fingers reservedly before beckoning him over to a cot, evident that she wanted to help him. To add to the affect, she rummaged through a couple drawers and pulled out some alcohol wipes, hydrogen peroxide, some varying bandages, triple antibiotic ointment and a pair of scissors to cut clean, straight lines. Arian wasn't sure why she wasn't talking. Perhaps it was some sort of on the fly defense mechanism. Or maybe a test her subconscious was trying to do. Either way, she had not uttered one word. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]@Sizniche @Nenma Takashi [/SIZE]

Yuto nodded his head as the girl pointed to the draw shifting through it he found the bandage he was looking for. Sitting down on one of the beds he rolled up his pant leg to reveal the scrap placing the bandage over it. He nodded feeling better already then laid down on the bed yawning. He rolled over wondering if he should head to this monster hunting class he heard the other two talking about. "Oi Goldilocks tell me more bout this monster hunting class. It sounds pretty cool." He called out to the male in the room still laying down. He yawned again the other girl seemed quiet then again he was pretty used to those kinds of people thanks to his sister.

@Sizniche @SolistheSun

Cadri Willingston

Cadri didn't bother to ask questions; he simply followed instructions and sat on the cot, choosing not to lie down. He removed the blood-soaked gauze from his head, and, unsure where to dispose of it, he folded it and put it in his pocket. He was curious as to why the girl was so silent. "Hey, are you alright? Are you a mute?" he said. He then thought it was rude to just ask if she was mute, and quickly followed up with,"I mean, I don't mean to be impolite, it's just that you don't talk a lot."

He wasn't sure why, but he liked this girl. Maybe it was because she was human like him, or because she didn't look like someone who could vaporize him with the flick of a wrist. Either way, she seemed kinder than most of the rest of the people at this school.

@SolistheSun

View attachment 211187

[SIZE= 14px]Arian Lee Fulhumn[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]   Arian hesitated at his question, a little [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]surprised. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]    [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]  "No... not mute. Just, "[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] she pauses, searching for the right word,[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] "careful. Not everything here is what it seems; some of it is. It's hard discerning the two." [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]As gently as she can, she takes and opens several of the alcoholic pads - wincing at their antiseptic smell - and wipes away the crusty blood on his face away with a reassuring smile. It was obvious though, that her eyes were haunted. Something that she wasn't saying. Returning to her self-entitled duty, she precisely cleanses the wound the rest of the way, pointedly not meeting his gaze and solely zeroed in on his skin. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Turning she hefts the bottle of hydrogen peroxide up and pours a small amount on a fabric cloth. Then she brings it closer to his face, halting before proceeding,[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] "This may sting a bit, it's going to clear out bacteria.... okay?"[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] Before he responds she gently presses it against him, the cloth sizzling as the chemical foamed at the presence of the opposing bacteria. After rinsing and repeating the motion several times, she dries the afflicted area with an almost pitying aura before turning to prepare the wrap bandages. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]But first, Arian inspects a long tube, doubling checking that it was indeed the triple antibiotic ointment and not like, jock itch cream, she forces the clear paste out of its tube and dabs it carefully in and the surrounding areas of the wound. It was cold on her fingers and she felt a pang of guilt for not warning him, oh well. [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] She washes her hands and dries them at a sick stationed in the corner of the room and returns, preparing to wrap his head in the clean almost burlap cloth. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Hold still a moment, and tell me if it hurts or that if it is too tight okay?" [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]the blue-eyed girl states almost nervously before taking the roll of slick-to-only-itself bandages and coiling the long strand around his head slowly  and steadily until she's appropriated a reasonable amount around his head. Arian had taken lessons when she was younger for doctoring - more specifically a veterinarian-  but back then women weren't doctors and she fell out of interest due to the continued distaste towards her antics. It helped this Cadri, maybe that'd appease Auriel. [/SIZE]

"Well, you are all done..." Arian trails, fidgeting as she backs away against the infirmary supplies. 

@Sizniche 

[[ Last post for tonight it is 11:34 pm XP ]] 

Misogi simply smiled I have no plans I just simply want my toys back look to me this place is my perfect playground and your my playmates that's all " misogi looked at troy" if I wanted to kill people I would but I just like getting hurt and making then feel my pain it keeps me from breaking basicly" he said looking at the sleeping store owner" so basicly this is my dream world where people know I actually exist " misogi goes and wakes the store owner and leaves the store with a simple goodbye"

@Storm Guardian

Ooc: at work sorry guys

Cadri Willingston

After a series of silent pain noises, Cadri stood up from the cot and put his hat on. "Thanks," Cadri said,"So, are you the nurse? You look much too young, but that's the only thing I can assume." He walked around the infirmary, looking for a biohazard bin to put his old gauze in. "And I still don't know your name. Also, you seem human, so what brings you to a school like this?" Cadri had a long list of questions, but it was those in particular that were nagging at him.

@SolistheSun

resz.jpg

(Setsuna Hayate)(Location: Luxor Academy courtyard)(With: Maverick and Celeste)

Setsuna’s faint smile twisted its way into an unknown look of thought as she felt something nearby, it was definitely not of an ordinary student but something more, a lot more. Judging from how nauseatingly intense its presence was it seemed to be someone with a very influential caliber of skill, not knowing if Celeste was unoccupied as far as relationship goes at the moment she came to speculating something although she probably would’ve not liked it but nonetheless it was at-least worth a shot. Just by her personality alone it seemed that she thoroughly enjoyed beings of great strength for certain reasons that were undisclosed to Setsuna, on the contrary she did abhor simpletons that bothered her. Keeping the thought in mind she decided not to have them two pair-up as it would probably conflict things even more and the last thing Luxor Academy needs is another battleground in their court-yard. “He looked like he just came straight out of a Dracula film, I think he was eyeballing one of us for some reason, I mean. Not surprisingly really, you’re pretty dang attractive Celeste and you’ve got muscles to boot. I’ll probably introduce myself to him, hate to see some new student a bit confused on their first day here.”

Nudging her shoulder in a teasing sort of way before transitioning into a small jog, waving her hands about into the air while tightening each of her nine tails around her waist so that they don’t loosen with each bounce of her step. “Hey you! Hold up!” She referred to Maverick who was making his way to the dormitories, catching a bit of her breath while situating her delicate palms onto her exposed knees while looking back up at him. “Jeeze, had to make me chase after you. You are a new student right? Name is Setsuna, nice to meet you! I kinda noticed that you were looking around for something, maybe me and my friend Celeste can answer any questions that you might have?” She politely uttered from her gentle lips as she assume a normal posture once more, awaiting his response to her offer.

(I’m going to add the Genesis response to Kintoki and Brave in due time!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back