• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luthais University for Magical Creatures | OOC and Character Sign up

Main
Here
Lore
Here
I am actually too dumb to remember to tag people before I post. I'm also too dumb to remember how to write above a 7th grade level apparently. I'm so out of practice xD

Hey all, just wanted to update you on how things are going so far. I've made a lore/ racial history thread as promised. Feel free to read or not read it. If anyone would like things altered to better fit their OC just let me know. I may be reaching out to a few of you for a bit of extra background.

In addition I wanted to ask a couple questions of you all. We currently have 9 characters including myself active in the RP, with 3 more that have expressed interest, but have either not made characters or not posted in IC yet. We stand at five males and three females with Sep being the sole character I am unsure how to count towards this lol. My question is should we open up to a few more OC's or should we keep things as they are now?

Sugar Rose Sugar Rose Soapyface21 Soapyface21 thumbelinaaa thumbelinaaa You are all still free to post characters/ join IC when you're ready. This will be my last call for this possibility before I just assume you won't be joining us.

just_patches just_patches Alvaris Alvaris PJ-Flash PJ-Flash GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 EldridSmith EldridSmith Sir Aizen Sir Aizen BackSet BackSet

Name: Akira Togata
Nickname: Kiki
Race: Angel
Looks (human):
F8226A45-6EB0-46A2-9C3F-8845EC43A81A.jpeg

Looks (transformed):
284870B6-8453-4636-95A3-C335750D6B88.jpeg
94B4D081-B569-4643-8DF7-62D128923BC1.jpeg

Personality: Akira is a gentle person, who is usually always happy. It takes a lot to make him upset, but once someone does, it’ll take a long time for him to break out of his broken state without any help. He’s also extremely sweet and curious as he never got to see the human realm before.

Classes: Beginners Herbalism, beginners Illusion, Beginners Evocation, and Beginners Conjuration.

Years here: New arrival

Bio: As one of the first angels of his generation to go to a school in the human realm, Akira is considered lucky among his friends and family. He will miss them, but he knows that their always there, even if it’s not on a physical plane.

Haru Rivers Haru Rivers
I'm good with things as they are after these last few people submit their characters
Don't want it to be too crowded
As for the racial history, I can give some stuff on Tenzen's species if need be

Users who are viewing this thread

Back