• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luthais University for Magical Creatures | OOC and Character Sign up

Main
Here
Lore
Here
I'm looking forward to starting! I'll post today after school. I'm so ready to be a part of this school of introverts XD

Name:
Kyrell Konigsberg

Nickname:
Faux

Species:
Werecat

Appearance:
5262f8962e8585d68149d11260abd93c.jpg
commission___windychime_by_owlcoat_dbehuyg-pre.png
original.jpg

Personality:

Kyrell Konigsburg is something of a sociopath. Oh, you wouldn’t think so if you’d first met him. The fellow is rather impassive, but lively, and will talk to someone for hours if prompted. He tends to use large words and complicated phrases to get his points across, resulting in even longer conversations. His only issue is the fact that he doesn’t fully understand the emotions of others, and is socially clueless. This leads Kyrell to say things that might be inappropriate - or rude. He’ll drone on about a plague that claimed millions of lives as if it were a minor accident. If someone’s friend was murdered, he’ll doggedly ask for all the little details. It isn’t that he’s cruel - It’s just that Kyrell can be unintentionally insensitive at times.

Classes:
Intermediate Alchemy, Basic Conjuration, Advanced Illusion, Intermediate Enchantment

Years at Luthais:

Bio:
Kyrell’s past isn’t all that clear. The Konigsburgs were a family of poor bakers that hardly ever got business, being towards the outskirts of a giant forest. “A family of nobodies”, most folks would tell you. Nothing intriguing stood out about them - or, at least, nothing intriguing HAD stood out about them. It drew people’s attention when the majority of the family disappeared after some sort of ‘accident’ in the night, the only one left behind being little Kyrell, who had been pulled out of the remains of his old home, which was half knocked-down. It would have ended for Kyrell there if he hadn’t suddenly developed an affinity for magic. That, and the interesting fact that Kyrell was a werecat, a creature that could shift from human, to a bipedal feline beast, or it’s more feral form. Unfortunately, Kyrell seemed domestic on both accounts, and was naturally rather weak and sickly.

Kyrell was taken in by an older magic instructor, who gave the boy an education in the basics of magic. Despite the apparent kindness, though, the instructor treated Kyrell more like an asset than a being, as he was more interested in what he was rather than who he was. Not that Kyrell noticed or cared, being so socially clueless. Eventually, the Konigsburg was enrolled into Luthais University by the instructor in an attempt to make the werecat more intelligent, and make up for his lack of physical prowess.​

My first post was more or less just establishing the character. Despite him being my avatar, I haven't really RP'd as Tenzen before. I think I've gotten the hang of him.
I'll probably roleplay for real tonight or tomorrow if anyone is down for something.
I'm not use to group RPs, at least not being new to them, I'm more of a 1x1 person. So sorry for my hesitation.

My first post was more or less just establishing the character. Despite him being my avatar, I haven't really RP'd as Tenzen before. I think I've gotten the hang of him.
I'll probably roleplay for real tonight or tomorrow if anyone is down for something.
I'm not use to group RPs, at least not being new to them, I'm more of a 1x1 person. So sorry for my hesitation.

You'll get used to it, I flop between the two styles and for me the greatest difference between 1x1 and Group is recognizing your area of interaction.

All good man I usually do the same, good to see ya trying

Fantasy Schools are kinda my thing atm.
I got too many monster girls in my back pocket.
Don’t worry I brought the mandatory demon

I wonder where Tenzen's tail stands in the school.
A pet? Another student? Shares a student ID with Tenzen?
This kinda applies to other two headed students I feel.

All good man I usually do the same, good to see ya trying

It was fun to right him though! Trying to make him sorta my "main" character for the site... At least with the right settings.

Fantasy Schools are kinda my thing atm.
I got too many monster girls in my back pocket.
I look forward to hearing about them.

I wonder where Tenzen's tail stands in the school.
A pet? Another student? Shares a student ID with Tenzen?
This kinda applies to other two headed students I feel.

It was fun to right him though! Trying to make him sorta my "main" character for the site... At least with the right settings.

I look forward to hearing about them.
Main character yes I would say I have one as well... well one iv used multiple times mostly cuz I feel in love with him the first time, and also fanart... :3 that I used for my profile pic

just_patches just_patches I'm down for anything if you wanna do some plottin'; although I'm already interacting currently :s

This applies to everybody else as well!! Let's do stuff! <3

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Go for it. I know I kinda closed it, but we already have 10 interested or signed up, what's 11 at this point. Still leaving the Interest Check as closed though

just_patches just_patches I understand not being used to groups lol. I haven't play-by-post RP'd for any length of time in like 5 years. When I used to frequent it, it was on a smaller forum where RP's generally only had about 5 people in them or so. One this big is very new to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back