• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lupine | Wolf RP {OPEN}

K A T J A
ALPHESS OF TWISTED CACOPHONY
mtuhe1.png

A.DDRESSING

rkq00j.jpg

C.URRENTLY

MOOD
Stern

" L.ESSON L.EARNED "

Convel left while the healer was finishing up, and Katja assumed that he was going to confront Koryn about what they had just discussed. She noted his responsiveness, and her ears twitched toward him as he left, appreciating that a task had been taken off of her plate so she could focus on resting. The Guard wasn't gone long, however; he had returned before the healer was finished placing herb-soaked leaves on her wound. When the healer disappeared moments later, leaving the Alphess alone in her den with Convel, Katja called the Pup guarding her doorway back inside.

"Caeldori," she called out assertively, and then she waited for the Pup to obey. When the little one scrambled inside, she looked over at her with a stern stare. "Why did you leave the camp this morning, Pup? You know that it is dangerous out there, and you could have easily been snatched up by another animal - wolf or not. You could have been killed." The Alphess allowed that last phrase to sit with Caeldori for a moment; she wanted the Pup to learn from this and never disobey like this again. Her orange eyes were piercing but stable. To Caeldori, she may be perceived as angry - and admittedly, she was frustrated that she had to babysit - but she wasn't actually mad. More than anything, she just wanted to get her point across.

Coding © Madathi Madathi

Ikki - Forbidden Shadows Sentinal
Addressing: Vilkacis Eldridge Daniels Eldridge Daniels , Alta Moccasin Moccasin , Servius JokerValentine JokerValentine

When the group finally returned to camp, they quickly made a conference with their alpha. Ikki stood behind the two elites and observed Alta report everything they saw on patrol. The she-wolf couldn't help but admire Alta's confidence, how she stood before the leader without one sign of fear. 'I know the alpha is not terrifying or anything. It's just the authority that radiates off him, makes me nervous.' Ikki thought to herself as Servius replied to the report. 'Then again, you must be brave to be a guard.'

Ikki bowed her head when Servius thanked them as a show of appreciation. She then returned her gaze to Alta, who answered the alpha's concerns. 'Hm, the exiles' may have attacked due to some quarrel they had with the Twisted Cacophony's leader. I wouldn't be surprising; she is not a very nice wolf.' Ikki pondered, now staring at the ground.

Caeldori - Twisted Cacophony Pup
Addressing: Katja Madathi Madathi

Caeldori's ears folded down as she held back a whine and cowered a bit under her leader's gaze. It seemed that the pup's words escaped her and it took her a minute or so to remember. "My alphess, I am aware of the risks. Alas, when I heard your howl I could not bring myself to sit idly." Caeldori began as her confidence slowly returned. "As a future Elite Guard, it is my duty to put my life aside and protect yours my liege."
The pup declared proudly and puffed out her chest a bit.

However, this proudness quickly disappeared when Caeldori made the mistake of looking into Katja's eyes. Caeldori quickly went back to her respectful bow and somewhat cowering state. "W-Well, the Elite Guard thing is not set in stone, of course. B-But the whole protecting you is a promise." The young one stammered out, averting eye contact the best way she could.

Last edited:
Convel
giphy-13.gif
Pack :: Twisted Cacophony
Feeling :: Amused
Tags :: Madathi Madathi

Aero Aero

His gaze shifts towards Caeldori as she enters, he watches the pups submission as Katja questions her. Quickly, Caeldori explains how she plans to become Elite Guard and protect the Alpha. Amusement sparks in Convel's eyes, his ears twitch slightly.
His tail swishes over, coming to rest on Katja's side. His eyes become stern, "oh? So you plan to take my position?" He gruffly growls, his tone a false stern, and his gaze portrayed it. "Don't you believe you can challenge me?" His tail thumps lightly in amusement, his stomps one of his massive paws in Caledori's direction.
His gaze shifts toward Katja, before he falls silent again. Perhaps the Guard should take up training pups to become Elite.
He draws his past back, leaving deep gouges in the flooring. He holds his head high, his eyes locked on Caeldori, stern yet curious.

Edelweiss Wysteria Hope
The Lone She-Wolf

giphy.gif
As soon as Edelweiss fell to the ground on her good side, a loud thump could be heard. A slight whimper escaped her lips as she laid there, unable to move, or rather, she had no desire to do anything but just lay there. Her breathing was still staggered, but it wasn't as painful to inhale and exhale as much as it had been before. Maybe she had gotten used to it, or she was beginning to feel numb to the sensation of it all. Whatever it was, Edelweiss just stayed still, looking up at the clouds as the sun seemed to start to settle over Kadru.

Her mind was elsewhere as she looked up at the sky, feeling relaxed to finally be able to breathe without having to hold in a breathe or to be cautious of where she stepped. It was truly the life she led, one without restraints and binds. However, her curiosity got the best of her when her mind wandered off to exactly why the she-wolf didn't strike her down but instead, stopped. The wolf could have easily stopped her breathing, but she hadn't. Edelweiss was nowhere near grateful for that split, perhaps sense of "morals", which she doubted the she-wolf had. Whatever it was, she wanted to know why the she-wolf needed to know if she had attacked their Alphess. But the question did remain, where was the she-wolf that attacked the Alphess? If Edelweiss remembered clearly, the lone she-wolf didn't seem as if she looked like she was in great shape, but the fact was clear that the lone she-wolf held more battles than even, she, could ever maintain.

But, her thoughts were stopped when Conrad's quiet disposition and voice came out of the clearing of his den. She heard him speak of a pond that was near and that was when she leaped up from her spot. Not caring at the sudden rush of wanting to stand, the pain had already numbed and so, she felt on top of the world. However, Edelweiss' head cocked to the side as she noticed some strange leaves and plants in his mouth. Was that herbs? He wasn't kidding about helping her wounds, was he? It was then she felt extremely grateful to have met Conrad. However, seeing his tail whip as a signal to follow him, Edelweiss whipped her tail back and forth as she trotted over towards him.

Their walk was silent as she followed Conrad through Vetus Lignum. The strange feeling of just peace and quietness in this part of the area unnerved her, as if she needed to cause a ruckus, but she already had done enough for today. Edelweiss strayed far from the tree as Conrad did, not wanting to stand to close to it as she felt it was too sacred for her tainted coat and soul to touch. As they made their way through Vetus Lignum, Edelweiss brought her nose up to the air as she smelled a distinct smell of wolves, such as the one that came off of the male wolf she hadn't stayed to "chat" with. As much as she wanted to question if they had gotten into Forbidden Shadow's territory, Edelweiss stayed quiet.

However, Edelweiss' attention wasn't on the idea of being in another territory, not when she smelled the water and yipped slightly in joy. Her eyes widened at the decent sized pond as she passed Conrad and made her way to the water. She dipped her head lowly, seeing her reflection in the water, only to see various color of different fish that lived in the pond. At Conrad's voice, Edelweiss turned her body over to face him as she nodded ever so slowly, "Thank you, Conrad." If she could smile, she could have, but she could only show her teeth slightly before her will to clean her coat took over.

Edelweiss carefully stepped into the water, careful to not step on the fish, but nevertheless, it seemed she scared them as they all started to swim away from her. With a wolfish grin and snort, Edelweiss looked at those fish in amusement. But, the moment her left fore leg touched the water, the numbing pain vanished as she bit back a vicious snarl. She wanted so badly to howl at the pain she felt, but all she could do was withstand the pain as her legs shook. Her pants became staggered once more as the water started to cleanse and slowly disinfect the wound. The blood poured out of the wound and after a few minutes of staying in one place, getting used to the water, Edelweiss finally started to clean her coat carefully yet gracefully. It looked as if she was playing in the water, if someone was watching her, and she truly was playing in the water, nothing brought her more happiness than a clean coat, so she took advantage of it.

She slowly sat down in the water, splashing her paws around as she used the bottom of the pond to scrape off the stains. Edelweiss managed roll around in the pond swiftly and slowly as she managed to get her own coat soaked and clean. After another few minutes of splashing around and she felt clean, Edelweiss stayed still in the water, eyeing Conrad from afar. Noticing the plants or rather herbs that he chewed and spat out, Edelweiss let out another amused snort and impish grin as she splashed some water in Conrad's direction, playfully.

But, deciding it was time to get out of the water as she spent so much time fooling around, Edelweiss looked over at the fish that swam towards her. Her eyes were steady on the fish as she looked at how fluidly the fish swam with its fin. She was a bit mesmerized but other than that, she took a liking to the new fish that didn't seem afraid of her. Placing her nose in the water as her nostrils twitched slightly, the fish came to rub against her nose, perhaps in an attempt to say hello. Edelweiss' swished in happiness as she perhaps made some sort of "connection" with the fish.

As Edelweiss got out of the water, glad all the stains were gone and all she needed to do was dry up, she shook her body to get the droppings of the water off her coat before sitting in a dry and clean spot, a few feet from Conrad. Her eyes glanced at the herbs before her as she scrunched her nose, "That doesn't look tasty. . . " She commented amusingly before she spoke again, her tone wasn't as hoarse, but it was still low, yet soft and gentle, "I stumbled upon the she-wolf Shax, the male-wolf Omorov, and three other wolves in another clearing before you found me." Edelweiss began, feeling as if Conrad had to know what he was up against if those wolves decided to come after them or make a comeback. "Among those other three wolves. . was the Alphess of Twisted Cacaphony. I, at the time, didn't know until it was too late. However. . . there was another lone she-wolf. She had attacked the Alphess, for what reasons, I don't know. But, she fled. Shax and Omorov appeared and the Alphess howled a war-cry against me. They were out for blood, since it seemed the stags weren't enough to suffice. One of the closest wolves was the one who placed me in such a state. . and the she-wolf Shax." Edelweiss stopped talking for a while, letting those words sink in as she wondered if Conrad would believe her. Nevertheless, it was the first time she had ever told her side of the story to another, "But. . what concerned me the most was. . . not why they had decided to attack me, be it revenge, or just wanting blood. But, what I am most curious about is why the she-wolf Shax hadn't. . killed me when she had the chance. It was odd to me, especially if they were out for my blood, even if I did or did not attack the Alphess." Edelweiss paused there for a while, not speaking another word as she stared at Conrad, waiting to see his reaction and how he would take the situation and how she had gotten into the situation.

After a few moment of silence, Edelweiss whispered, "Do you believe me?"

with (currently): conrad Tasteless Tasteless
mentions: shax Nephalem Nephalem , vilkacis Eldridge Daniels Eldridge Daniels , sheera Raven Kade Raven Kade , katja Madathi Madathi

Last edited:
Conrad
7b492421f79c679cd9b8935dc2b0658f.jpg
"The Shadow"
Feeling :: Amused
Interactions :: deer deer

Conrad watched the she-wolf enjoy the water, it honestly gave him light joy. He continued to chew roots and leaves, creating a decent sized heap of pulp.
When the she-wolf splashed in his direction, he was tempted to join her, perhaps rough play with her, yet his mind said otherwise when he caught size of her wound once more.
When the fish approached Edelweiss, he watched silently. He began to evaluate her character, thoughts rushing through his mind of how she was quite adept with nature.
"That doesn't look tasty.." She commented smugly, causing him to snort. "Oh yes, it won't feel pleasant either." He retorts matter-of-factly.
He approached her as she began to explain what had happened back in Twisted Cacophony territory. He sits beside her, resting the foul pulp on a leaf between the pair.
He remained silent, his stormy eyes emotionless and his body showing no sign of believing nor distrust.
He gently takes the pulp onto one pad, before lathering it over her wound. He didn't tell her it was going to sting, the she-wolf could have figured that.
"Do you belive me?" He hesitates for a moment, placing a few sticky leaves over her wound. He takes his time with answering her, before he wipes his paw in the lush grass.
"I would be a fool not to, darling." He says softly, meeting her gaze. "I have lived here my entire life, frankly I know them better than most loners, given I'm half of their blood." His stormy gray eyes remained neutral. "If you were like me, you'd know many things going on in Twisted Cacophony. An uprising is currently being planned, perhaps between Shax. She may have wanted you to join her resistance, which I would advise against." He snorts, flicking his ears.
"I am currently in the works of forming a pack, one to become allies with Forbidden Shadows, to aid in destroying that foul pack." His gaze shifts towards the pond, the fish swimming in circles, abolivous to everything outside of the water. "I know far to much about Twisted Cacophony, to much for a loner anyways." He avoids her gaze. "That pack needs to be stopped, before they slaughter every wolf within the land, which they will do to achieve victory." His voice was a growl, gutteral and husky.
Without another word, Conrad beckons Edelweiss to follow.
He leads the she-wolf towards Vetus Lignum, this time not avoiding the sacred tree, instead he approached it. He sighs softly, the branches above them quiver with his approach.
Once Conrad is close enough, several leaves float from the branches, before landing at his paws. "It's my duty to protect the innocent." He says softly, closing his eyes as a gust of wind blows through his dark fur. "I won't stop, until they are destroyed, the longer they live, the more damage occurs to our land." His gaze tips toward the sky, another leaf was floating down, this time it elegantly lands at Edelweiss's paws.
His gaze shifts to her, and he chuckles softly. "I believe it is what we are meant to do."

Last edited:

K A T J A
mtuhe1.png

A.DDRESSING

rkq00j.jpg

C.URRENTLY

MOOD
Stern

" P.LAYING THE B.AD G.UY "

The Pup submissed underneath her words and powerful gaze, and the fur that prickled around her neck with dominance began to relax when Caeldori responded accordingly. She explained that she had heard Katja and wanted to help; she gave away her passion to one day become an Elite Guard in the way she spoke about it, and Katja felt Convel's disposition change.

"Oh? So you plan to take my position?" Convel challenges playfully, encouraging Caeldori's excitement about the matter. Katja was not incapable of feeling authenticity and candor when it was presented to her, but she wasn't as amused by the Pup's comments as Convel seemed to be. Her red-orange eyes remained cold.

"This musn't happen again," the Alphess stated sharply, nearly interrupting her Guard. "If you are to become an Elite Guard, you must remember your place, Caeldori. And your place is here in camp."

She had gotten her point across, and she knew she had. She waved Caeldori off with a flick of her tail, gesturing for her to leave. "Remind me to find out who was supposed to be watching her and why they weren't," she mumbled sourly, half to Convel and half to herself. Katja truly enjoyed being in charge instead of bowing down underneath someone else's reign, but some of her more trivial tasks were exhausting and frustrating.

A silence grew between the two of them - not an awkward one, but an agreeable one. Katja was growing weary; her injury had taken a lot out of her and she desired rest. This became evident as her eyes began to droop and her ears began to splay out in a level of relaxation that gave away she was nearing sleep.

"Convel," she said suddenly, her eyes opening suddenly, "you may go." She was urging him to begin his mission. Before he left, however, she added on quietly, "Thank you for helping me today."

Coding © Madathi Madathi

Convel
2931b00fb97d7c94d79895e8b6042182.jpg
Pack :: Twisted Cacophony

Feeling :: Content
Tags :: Madathi Madathi

Aero Aero JokerValentine JokerValentine Gradous13 Gradous13

His gaze shifted towards Katja, and he bowed his head, "as you wish." With that, the large wolf got to his paws, and exited the den behind Caeldori. He walked over her, dwarfing her in size. "You know, if you want to be an elite guard, I wouldn't mind training you." Without another word, he walks toward the Elk that rests in the center of the camp.
Without hesitating, her approaches the large kill. He sinks his fangs into his hind leg, before savagely thrashing his head. His growls under his breath, using his sharpened nails to claw at the flesh. Finally, with a sickening crunch, the leg breaks free of the elks body. He licks his maw, before picking it up and approaching Katja's den once more.
He hesitates before entering, yet when he does, he simply places the thick leg in front of her. With another bow, he exits once again.
He then heads for the forest, intent on walking the borders and scenting them. He walks through the forest swiftly, his heavy paws making quite a bit of noise.
The scent of blood stoll hung in the air, yet it didn't seem to phase the Elite Guard. Soon, he finds himself at the clearing. Inside stood Omo, along with Koryn and Igo. He simply gives a brief nod to Omo, before slipping back out of the clearing. He was approaching the border now, and had little intent to make his approach quiet.
Katja had riddled his mind, and placed him on a rather important mission. Perhaps if he could find a Forbidden Shadows pack member, they would explain what happened the night of the battle. Of course, finding a peaceful rival was never truly an option. If he had to, he'd force the news out of the wolf, as Katja had said earlier, she wouldn't be that mad if he slaughtered one of their rivals.
His licks his maw, standing at the edge of the border as he scents the air. All seemed rather tranquil at the moment, much to Convel's surprise.

K A T J A
mtuhe1.png

A.DDRESSING

rkq00j.jpg

C.URRENTLY

MOOD
Ravenous & Exhausted

" T.HE T.ASTE OF B.LOOD "

Convel wasn't gone long before returning with food. Her stomach growled on cue, and she realized that she hadn't eaten all day. She gave him a short, matter-of-factly nod as he dropped the elk leg in front of her, and then she immediately began digging in, her left forepaw resting over the end of it to hold it in place as she aggressively tore through flesh and her ears swiveled out to the sides. The flavor of blood filled her maw, and the sensation caused the fur on her nape to prickle. It brought Katja back to the scene earlier in the day when the rogue had attacked her; she wondered what her blood had tasted like to the other she-wolf.

It wasn't long before all that was left was bone and blood. She began to lick, drawing her tongue over the bone, and then she began to chew, sharpening her teeth against it for a while. It was beginning to grow dark outside; the night was quickly approaching, the air growing cold in response to the disappearance of the sun. Along with that, the noise from outside was finally beginning to quiet. The pack was settling in for the evening.

Katja, too, let the darkening skies bring weariness to her. Her eyes closed, and she rested there with her head still raised for some time, her ears twitching with the sounds from outside her den. And then, eventually, she finally drifted off, allowing sleep to take her.

Coding © Madathi Madathi

Edelweiss Wysteria Hope
The Lone She-Wolf

giphy.gif
Her heart beated rapidly against her chest as her eyes gazed upon Conrad's, trying to decipher his thoughts and emotions, but to no avail. The silence was unnerving and unbearing and the only sounds that could be heard were the chirping of the birds and the winces and whimper that escaped Edelweiss' lips. She knew the herbs were going to sting, but she didn't know how badly it would. With a big whiff, Edelweiss sniffed the herbs, trying to get her mind off the sensation she felt on her front left leg.

Seeing the carefulness and meticulousness of Conrad's skills, Edelweiss stared down at the leaves that were placed on her wounds. She sat there quietly, before her eyes gazed at the pond, hoping, wishing, Conrad would answer already. Edelweiss was about to run out on him, but the words he spoke towards her caught her ears and attention. He. . believed her. . .Her eyes gazed on his once more as she looked at his face for any indication of him lying to her, but he there were none. Conrad was telling the truth. However, her eyes narrowed when he mentioned that he was half of "their" blood.

Curious, her ears perk with alertness as she listened carefully to everything Conrad was telling her. However, the words "like me" and "half of them" continued to echo in her head as she tried to decipher what he was saying to her. He used to be part of the pack? No, not just part of the pack, she thought to herself, no, his family. . had been part of the Twisted Cacophony. . .but also,. . Forbidden Shadows? Whoa. . But, before she could think on it anymore, her mind went towards the words "resistance" next as she stared directly at Conrad. A resistance? Against a brethren, their own pack?

Shaking her head in disbelief, Edelweiss spoke quietly, "I would never join a pack that would retaliate and betray each other." But, at the mention of Conrad forming a pack within the loner wolves and allying with Forbidden Shadows, Edelweiss slowly stood up, her tail flicking back and forth, as her heart beated against her chest rapidly once more. A pack? He wanted to create one? Nevertheless, Conrad continued and something inside of her ached when he spoke of knowing more than what a "loner" should. However, excitement coursed through her vein as she thought of how interesting it would be for loner wolves to form a pack. What would it be like? Will it be different?

Her lips parted slightly, as she opened and closed her mouth, not sure what to say. But, she decided to keep her mouth shut as she just listened. Her eyes stayed on Conrad, even if his weren't on hers, however, a low growl escaped her throat at the idea of slaughtered wolves, "I agree, those wolves need to be stopped before it's too late. I don't understand the reason for such dominance and power. We're all one and the same. How can they not see that? Aren't they tired of it all? Nature belongs to itself, including it's land!" She finished speaking, slightly angered, as her paws patted against the ground before she took one last look at the pond where all the fishes were.

Following Conrad, Edelweiss felt as she could trust the male wolf before her. But, it scared her to wits end that she thought of perhaps joining his pack. . . She had a duty too, didn't she? Maybe. . it was time to grow up. . . or maybe, just for now, just until things become safe and better, perhaps, it'll be okay. However, as they approached the tree in Vetus Lignum, Edelweiss stayed a few feet from the tree and Conrad. Her eyes gazed over as she took in the surrounding of the tree and the leaves before her.

The determination in Conrad's voice hadn't gone unnoticed to her. Conrad was a strong wolf, physically, mentally, and perhaps, even spiritually. Just by him speaking of the duties he believes he upholds and what she has as well, the aura and atmosphere felt as if it shifted a little, as if the tree has taken Conrad's vow to protect the innocent. How could she say no to him? Her heart hadn't been telling her to flee, no, instead, her heart found a goal to protect the wolves and to warn them of the dangers. Her paws stayed firmly on the ground as she gazed towards Conrad, giving him a nod.

Soon, a leaf gently landed on her paw. as she looked at it, slightly lost in thought. Edelweiss closed her eyes for a little, feeling a slight breeze within the trees. As she opened her eyes, taking a deep breathe, Edelweiss walked forward, flicking her tail back and forth, as she stood in front of the sacred tree and Conrad. "I felt it. The whisper of this sacred tree and the strength of your words." Edelweiss started, her voice, soft and gentle, "If you will let, I will join your cause. I can't just not. . help and I can't just sit back and watch other wolves be harmed because of that pack. It needs to end." She paused there, her voice was strong and determined. She allowed the words sink in before she began again, "The Forbidden Shadows. . one of them . . the last voice I heard, seemed more reasonable to speak with. However, there's something. . I want to ask. Can we ask the other she-wolf who had been in the clearing to join our cause as well? Will you allow all of us, loners, work together? How would it work? We've all been . . living alone for so long that. . even. I, am not good at relying on others or team work. But, because of this experience. . perhaps it is best if we do band together. I can and will help you, if you allow me. But, how will you go about it? Will they accept and believe us?"

location: forbidden shadow's pond | scenario: "a pack?" | mood: intrigued
with: conrad Tasteless Tasteless | mentions: vilkacis Eldridge Daniels Eldridge Daniels and sheera Raven Kade Raven Kade

Caeldori - Twisted Cacophony Pup
Addressing: Katja Madathi Madathi , Convel Tasteless Tasteless

Caeldori stepped back as she witnessed Convel's giant paw stomp down before her. She had to hold back her pup instincts telling her to tackle the Elite Guard's paw playfully. When she regain her maturity, she exhaled deeply and spoke once more, "I do not wish to surpass you, but I do want to work alongside you one day sir." Caeldori ended her statement with a small bow. She decided not to answer Convel's last question knowing that she would say something disrespectful. 'I could take him.' Caeldori still thought to herself, hiding the challenging glare by staring at the ground. However, the pup's gaze went back to her leader when she spoke.

"This mustn't happen again," the Alphess stated sharply, nearly interrupting her Guard. "If you are to become an Elite Guard, you must remember your place, Caeldori. And your place is here in camp."

Caeldori's ears flatten when her leader spoke these words and then slowly nodded. "Yes, my Alphess," Caeldori replied in a quiet voice and turned to take her leave when Katja motioned her away. As she left, Caeldori's tail sagged on the ground behind her. "I just wanted to help." The pup muttered quietly to herself and looked at the dirt, poking it gently with her paw. It wasn't long til Convel approached her, in which Caeldori hid her sad expression with a serious one and looked up to her superior.

"You know, if you want to be an elite guard, I wouldn't mind training you."

Caeldori could not believe her ears! THE Convel wanted to train her! She watched as the large wolf walk over to the elk and savagely rip off its leg. The young one watched in awe, and her eyes followed the wolf all the way to the Alphess' Den, then all the way to the forest. When Convel was out of sight, Caeldori leaped into the air happily. 'He wants to train me! Me!' She kept thinking about the Elite Guard's words over and over again. Then it dawned on her that while he is gone, someone needed to protect the Alphess. So, Caeldori went back to what she did before and guarded the Alphess' Den by pacing back and forth, growling at any wolf who came close.

Vilkacis listened as Alta and Ikki gave their reports, finally he added something he felt his alpha should know. "I feel I should mention that the she wolf Shax felt the need to question who they thought to be the attacker instead of continuing the fight. I don't particularly like this fact, if they were so sure it was the right attacker then why bother talking? And if they weren't sure then why bother wasting time and elite guards to attack what might not have even been the source of the problem. One more thing, Omorov was exceedingly aggressive when we questioned them, even going so far as to threaten us despite being largely outnumbered. Something is afoot in Twisted territory and I fear we will be at the edge of a war if not in the middle of it. I would also like to see if we could track the lone she wolf before our enemies, if they find her first they will kill her but if we do then perhaps we can gain some more understanding about the situation as a whole."

Last edited:
Omorov's ears twitched as he detected someone moving towards them. He soon rested his eyes upon Convel as he made his way into the clearing. Convel nodded at him and Omorov gestured back, acknowledging the Elite Guard who made his way past himself, Koryn and Igo. A touch of paranoia gently kissed Omorov's thoughts, "Katja.... I see now, your trust in others has begun to deteriorate, perhaps just in me you've become skeptical..." Omo speculated. Did he care? Maybe, but then again perhaps Omorov had become tired of hierarchy now wanting nothing but chaos, turmoil and anarchy... total nihilism. He made his way back to the Twisted home and dropped the large deer next to the other. It was now a few hours into the afternoon and Omo would find himself in his usual spot, the peninsula just north of the TC home, it was here he would find quiet and rest, only few would come bother him here without Omorov becoming aggressive...

After making his way past a few other wolves, the trees once again consumed him. The ground was damp from the melting snow, but most of the ground was still covered in the frozen rain. A break in the foliage shown Omo's normal retreat, a part of the earth that jutted out to sea. The cool, spring wind brushed his fur as Omorov sat like stone, solid and unmovable. The are was so silent that one could hear the ice cracking as it melted far below the peninsula. The land formation was interesting compared to the rest of the coast line which eroded into the sea with the earth concaving, the peninsula convexed away from the land, like a large slope making the land sturdy to be on. There was no thoughts now, just rest for Omorov until he would be needed again...at least he hoped to not be disturbed...

Tasteless Tasteless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back