• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lupine {OPEN}

For me its in a big white box with nothing in it until i highlight it

Okay, that's actually good to know. It's probably because I have RPN set up with a darker background to begin with so it's catering to people with the darker background but not the ligher one. I'll see what I can do about it. Thank youu!

So I'm pretty sure I fixed the problem! The rules should show up now. Let me know if they aren't showing up for you guys and if there are any other problems. :) Also, please let me know once you've read the rules.

Nephalem Nephalem
JokerValentine JokerValentine
Aero Aero
I read the rules and I placed evidence of doing so in my CS. I will do Caeldori's "Other" section later when I have more time. I hope you don't mind and I can start RPing :)

Ahhhh, that has caught my fancy! I have read the rules and I'll post them in my charries sheet, if you'll have me join?

Madathi Madathi
Hi, dearie! I have one question.
Where would the Loner wolves reside? I'm not sure if I saw where they would be since I know where the TC and the FS Wolves are stationed, but are they just around in the middleground between North and South regions between the pack territories?

Madathi Madathi
Hi, dearie! I have one question.
Where would the Loner wolves reside? I'm not sure if I saw where they would be since I know where the TC and the FS Wolves are stationed, but are they just around in the middleground between North and South regions between the pack territories?
That is correct. :) Loners kind of go wherever they want, because they don't have anyone telling them what to do. There aren't any nearby islands to escape to, though, so that's the trick that comes with being a loner.

That is correct. :) Loners kind of go wherever they want, because they don't have anyone telling them what to do. There aren't any nearby islands to escape to, though, so that's the trick that comes with being a loner.
That makes sense dearie!
I'm working on her right now!

Madathi Madathi Thank you for accepting Edelweiss! I'm so excited to start!

Nephalem Nephalem Aero Aero JokerValentine JokerValentine Gradous13 Gradous13 Tasteless Tasteless
Hi guys! I'm a bit of an OOC talker I hope you don't mind! But, I was wondering if you guys would like to plot something?

My baby is a Loner and I know some wolves in the TC are looking for the Loner wolves that went into their land, so perhaps either she or one of the other Loner wolves were the ones that trespassed by? I can see Edelweiss doing that honestly haha.

Madathi Madathi Thank you for accepting Edelweiss! I'm so excited to start!

Nephalem Nephalem Aero Aero JokerValentine JokerValentine Gradous13 Gradous13 Tasteless Tasteless
Hi guys! I'm a bit of an OOC talker I hope you don't mind! But, I was wondering if you guys would like to plot something?

My baby is a Loner and I know some wolves in the TC are looking for the Loner wolves that went into their land, so perhaps either she or one of the other Loner wolves were the ones that trespassed by? I can see Edelweiss doing that honestly haha.

My charrie and a couple others are out and about in the woods now as well; we could incidentally run across Edelweiss or vice versa?

My charrie and a couple others are out and about in the woods now as well; we could incidentally run across Edelweiss or vice versa?
that is totally cool with me! Sorry I haven't posted yet, I've been trying to figure out what to do and I didn't wanna start before given an okay! This goes to our new member Raven Kade Raven Kade too if anything !

I'm at work lovelies, but I'll jump in when I get home so I can write a post (:

if there's anything i need to change, please let me know <3.

Well I got no notifications for any of the recent ic posts and only manually checked just now. Unfortunately I am only on phone rn and going to sleep so I can't post till I wake up most likely. Sorry to delay everything. Also sorry about the lack of tags, again I'm on phone and it's being a bit wonky.

Well I got no notifications for any of the recent ic posts and only manually checked just now. Unfortunately I am only on phone rn and going to sleep so I can't post till I wake up most likely. Sorry to delay everything. Also sorry about the lack of tags, again I'm on phone and it's being a bit wonky.

Understood; no worries at all. :) Just reply when you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back