• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lupin the Third

TheSaltiestPotato

Hey all! This is going to be pretty short and simple. I have a craving and just wanted to see who else out there might be looking for the same thing!

I'm Darcy, 21+ and I've been roleplaying for too many years to count. Considering my age I would prefer my partners be 18+ at minimum. I just don't feel comfortable writing with minors, especially considering Lupin as a series can get a little risque (even if it's comedic).

Currently I'm leaning towards Canon/OC as a preference, but I'd be more than happy to discuss Canon/Canon for this series. I'm not really looking for OC/OC at the moment, but if you come at me with an interesting plot and character sheet I might be willing! Worst thing I can do is say no, but I'd still be happy to discuss the series for fun.

At the moment I'm working from home, but I also have a lot to do around my home and three needy animals to take care of, so my time is a bit here and there. I would say to expect at least three replies a week at minimum so long as I'm not getting too busy with things. I'm more than happy with whatever time frame you have. If you're going to be longer than two weeks, though, I prefer an update here or there just to know you aren't losing interest or what we can do to improve if that's the case. I'm pretty relaxed about that, as well as length and grammar/spelling. Just put in some effort and I'll be fine. We all make mistakes. I just ask for no one-liners because it leaves me with little to work with.

I'm understanding of any and all triggers, and I ask my partners to treat me with the same respect. I don't have too many at all, but we can discuss what is/isn't comfortable in PMs when we get ready to start. And with that said, I typically prefer writing either in PMs here, or on discord. If you prefer e-mail I can make do with that as well.

As for characters, I'm mainly looking for a Zenigata or a Jigen, but I'm happy to write against any of these characters, and I'm happy to write any of them as well! If you have any ideas or thoughts please feel free to come at me and we can make it happen! I'm just dying to give this series a little love and write for it. It's been a hot minute.

I look forward to hearing from you all!

Hey all! This is going to be pretty short and simple. I have a craving and just wanted to see who else out there might be looking for the same thing!

I'm Darcy, 21+ and I've been roleplaying for too many years to count. Considering my age I would prefer my partners be 18+ at minimum. I just don't feel comfortable writing with minors, especially considering Lupin as a series can get a little risque (even if it's comedic).

Currently I'm leaning towards Canon/OC as a preference, but I'd be more than happy to discuss Canon/Canon for this series. I'm not really looking for OC/OC at the moment, but if you come at me with an interesting plot and character sheet I might be willing! Worst thing I can do is say no, but I'd still be happy to discuss the series for fun.

At the moment I'm working from home, but I also have a lot to do around my home and three needy animals to take care of, so my time is a bit here and there. I would say to expect at least three replies a week at minimum so long as I'm not getting too busy with things. I'm more than happy with whatever time frame you have. If you're going to be longer than two weeks, though, I prefer an update here or there just to know you aren't losing interest or what we can do to improve if that's the case. I'm pretty relaxed about that, as well as length and grammar/spelling. Just put in some effort and I'll be fine. We all make mistakes. I just ask for no one-liners because it leaves me with little to work with.

I'm understanding of any and all triggers, and I ask my partners to treat me with the same respect. I don't have too many at all, but we can discuss what is/isn't comfortable in PMs when we get ready to start. And with that said, I typically prefer writing either in PMs here, or on discord. If you prefer e-mail I can make do with that as well.

As for characters, I'm mainly looking for a Zenigata or a Jigen, but I'm happy to write against any of these characters, and I'm happy to write any of them as well! If you have any ideas or thoughts please feel free to come at me and we can make it happen! I'm just dying to give this series a little love and write for it. It's been a hot minute.

I look forward to hearing from you all!

Howdy!! I'm new to this site and I'm not exactly sure how it works but I would be very interested in a Lupin the Third RP! My name is Crow , I go by them/they pronouns and I'm 21; I'm looking for canon/canon but I'm willing to discuss Canon/Oc if you have a specific Idea in mind! I have a total of 3-4 years experience of role-play. I'm geared towards more a romance style rp but I only ship if I feel there's chemistry, and I prefer more of a slow-burn style. This being Said, I don't solely focus on romance. I also love a good mix of adventure, comedy, and drama. My personal favorites to roleplay as are Lupin, Fujiko, and Zenigata. I prefer to message on discord if you're willing!! I look forward to possibly getting the chance to speak with you one on one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back