• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lunar University for the Supernaturally Inclined

Tassarion gave a hearty laugh, "I know daughter. Are you ready to head down to the wedding?" He asked making his way to the door. @Blackrose7

Kylilas was soon making his way down to the dungeons. He stopped and stayed hidden upon hearing the dwarf speaking to the troll. Maybe he would overhear something that could be of use to him. @Whale @Mistory1997 @Scarlet Fires

Averanda stepped out of the room. "scarlett if you need me let me know." she said before exiting the room coming into contact with illeana who graciously curtseyed since she was of lesser stature. She nodded. "nate, you get to decide when the news shall be told." she said smiling.

Aiden nodded. " at least one more year undercover? Ok I get it trying to get rid of me and my experiments. No? okay fine I'll stay another year." His conversation continued with the CCL. He's still stupid enough to speak with out checking his surroundings.

Kendel sighed and spoke to her apologetically, "Sorry I can't let you in without the princess here. Its already breaking the rules by letting her in, it would be worse if I was caught letting you in on your own. Not to mention someone will becoming to relieve me of my post soon." Kendel then looked to Kylilas as he approached and bowed, "Prince Kylilas." @Tigergirl2013

Scarlet gave a heavy sigh once everyone was gone and sat on her bed, looking down at her hands.

Dain looked at her with soft eyes, he knew it wasn't his place but he couldn't stand to see Scarlet upset. He set his helmet on her dresser and moved next to her sitting on the bed. "I'm sorry Princess, I know this is difficult and stressful for you."

Mavis's fists clenched tightly. Her eyes burned Red and a growl started up in her throat. "I don't know what you're talking about. I don't need anything with your sister." And when Kendel bowed she hissed. "I hate elves. So blind and clueless. Stupid little idiots. You have what you want." She pointed a shaking finger at Kylilas. "Now leave before I kill you earlier than I planned." @Mistory1997 @HandsomeJack @Scarlet Fires

Averanda nodded her head following after nate holding his hand as she was blissfully happy. "i love you." she whispered into his ear.

Illeana slightly overheard aiden his back was turned to her as she came up and tapped him on the shoulder.

Kylilas simply laughed at the dwarf, "This kingdom is to be mine soon. I would watch where you throw your threats." He then spoke up to Christopher, "I hear Scarlet is quite the beauty all dressed up in her wedding dress." He paused, "We'll make quite the pair." @Whale @Mistory1997 @Scarlet Fires

"It will mean I'm king." Kylilas replied to the dwarf. "The princess means nothing to me." He leaned in close and spoke quietly enough for just Mavis and Crhistopher to hear, "In fact I would happily drive a dagger through her chest once that crown is on my head." He straightened up once again, "However, things aren't so simply done without consequence. Besides I need an Heir to my thrown." He said and gave a mischievous wink. @Whale @Mistory1997 @Scarlet Fires

This only gained a snarl from the troll ad he strained against the chains"YOU WILL NOT LAY A PERVERSE FINGER ON THE PRINCESS!"He growled,the chain actually sprained,a single link breaking on one side"I don't give a Damn what you need, you will not get it from scarlet!Kylilas you better kill me now because if not I'll tear you apart later..."

@Whale @Handsome Jack

Kylilas looked down at the dwarf and laughed at her attempt to hurt him then turned his head with a sinister smile spreading across his face, "I guess I'll just have to take you up on the offer." With a wave of his hand Kylilas knocked out Kendel and unlocked the door to Christopher's cell. Before anyone could blink Kylilas plunged a dagger deep into Christopher's chest. He smiled devilishly as he stepped out of the cell and once again locked it. He snapped his fingers waking the guard before he turned to walk away, "The wedding is going to start soon." @Mistory1997 @Whale @Scarlet Fires

((WEDDING TIME!!))

Scarlet's handmaids soon entered her room, "Princess Moon it is time for the wedding, we should do some last minuet touch ups."

Scarlet stood from her bed, "Okay." She waited for them to finish touching up her hair and make-up as her mind wondered sadly.

King Vander stood waiting to walk his daughter down the isle with a heavy heart.

Nathaniel found his place in the audience with Averanda and took his seat waiting for the wedding to begin.

@Tigergirl2013 @Mistory1997 @purplepanda288

He froze,his arm falling to his side limply,the other holding him up by the shackle. He coughed. Blood spilling.to the floor,his shirt being stained by the blood. "K-Kylilas...you...I will...k-kill you..."He coughed again,unable to catch his breath "...I won't...be...k...ki..."he fell.unconcious,taking shallow, almost nonexistent breaths

(SCREAMS.)

Averanda gripped his hand she saw kylilas enter the area standing at the alter she was nervous and didn't like kylilas and she just had a gut feeling this union would not last long. She squeezed his hand she thought scarlett was beautiful but that was not the love of her life and she felt sad for scarlett as she was forced to marry someone who she didn't like and hoped that she would not breed his kids or therefore sleep with him.

Illeana sat in the very back keeping an eye on averanda she was slipped a note reading it her face fell, king percil had moved on, she knew the news would be gut wrenching that she had to deliver the news.

Kylilas stood at the alter ready and waiting, a large smile spread across his face. He looked as happy as any man would marrying the woman of his dreams. Except what had him smiling was the now silenced troll in the dungeon and the crown that would soon be sitting on his head. @Scarlet Fires

Mabis screamed and ran over to Christopher. "You'll be okay don't die.. don't die." she set her hands above his chest and they bagn to glow with an intensity like never before. "He is going to pay." Her whole body shook as she healed him, her anger fueling her. "I am going to make sure of it. Kendel! You better wake up!" She screamed behind her. "Do you hear me you idiot!' @Mistory1997 @Scarlet Fires @HandsomeJack

The handmaids soon had Scarlet ready to go and they left the room as Kendel entered.

Kendel removed his helmet and spoke quietly to Dain so that Scarlet could not hear. Dain's eyes widened and he shook his head before speaking to the princess. "It's time to go Princess Moon."

Scarlet stared at herself in the mirror before giving a sad sigh and turning to the guards, "Okay." She replied softly and followed them to meet her father.

Mavis looked around, seeing that he was gone. "That abandoning jerk." Her anger was over boiling, and torrents of air started to form around her. "I swear upon my best friends grave that all of them will die at my hands!" She screamEd. "Wake up Christopher!" His wound was almost fully healed, and a wall of deathly strong winds tore in a dome around them. @Mistory1997 @Scarlet Fires @HandsomeJack

Illeana's hands started to glow as she left the space excusing herself as she ran down the stairs to the dungeon seeing Christopher and Mavis she placed her hands on his chest as well. "let me help." she said urgently healing the troll even though the dark elf trait gave her away but she didn't want to be that. @Whale @Mistory1997

"I am indeed ready to go to the wedding, father. Since I want this wedding to end in a beautiful chaotic fashion." said Luna, who had a evil grin on her face.

As they went to where the wedding was taking place, Luna just waved at her brother, who was at the alter. Since they both were that today was going to be prefect for them.

'Everything is falling into place, and soon Princess Bitch will live no more.' thought Luna, who was very happy to see Princess Scarlet's death today.

@HandsomeJack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back