• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lunar University for the Supernaturally Inclined

Averanda skipped down the hall in a floor length purple gown with rossette detailing down the bodice her hair tied back into an elegant updo with a necklace of her empire and the light elf empire as she wore engagement ring on her hand, she wandered down the hall towards nathaniel's room, she wondered what nathaniel would be wearing as she wore pink lipstick and any iridescent purple eye shadow covering her eyes to match the likeness of the dress she wore.

Illeana held the note in her hands dressed in a knee length dress of pink rusched into the bodice and a flowing chiffon skirt with a little bit of floral accent at the waist with some sparkle. She wore silver high heels and her hair was in its traditional wavy style with a sparkly barrett on the side of her head so that her hair did not get into her face as she wore minimal makeup on her face as she headed towards the kings suite letter in hand.

(hello i am back from dinner.)

Dain restrained himself from letting out an irritated growl. He hated being compared to his incompetent brother Kendel.

Scarlet smiled, "Thank you." She then let out a small giggle, "Dwarf weddings sound much more entertaining than elf ones." @Tigergirl2013

"Oh its obvious." Mavis agreed. "There are so many dwarvish traditions for weddings. Why when you and..." her voice went down into a whisper so Dain couldn't hear "Christopher get married, well do all of them." She pulled back and smiled at her friend. @Scarlet Fires

Once dressed Kylilas stood looking at himself proudly in the mirror when his father entered.

"You look like the essence of power." Tassarion as standing in the doorway. "Is your sister ready?"

"I'm not sure. I haven't seen her since last night." Kylilas replied and turned to his father. "I'm sure she is though. You know how she likes to get dressed up for such events." @Blackrose7

Averanda smiled. "morning." she said hugging him tightly. "you look good." she said looking up at him as she blushed crimson as she held onto him.

Illeana knocked on the kings door bracing herself hoping to get an audience before the wedding started.

Scarlet couldn't help but smile and turn red over Mavis's comment. They were soon interrupted when there was a knock at the door.

Dain turned to the door and opened it to see King Vander. Dain immediately dropped down to one knee, "Your majesty."

"Please stand Dain." King Vander entered the room and looked to his daughter. "You look stunning my darling daughter."

Scarlet nodded to her father, "Thank you."

"The wedding should be beginning soon." He told her softly.

"Father? May I have Christopher's book back now that you no longer need it?" Scarlet asked softly looking at her father with pleading eyes.

He nodded, "I thought you might ask." He pulled the journal from his robe's pocket and handed it to her gently. @Whale

Nate smiled looking down at her, "And you looking beautiful." He replied pulling her into a tight hug and planting a kiss on her head.

A guard approached Illeana, "I'm sorry miss but King Vander Moon is not in his room. He has gone to see Princess Scarlet." @Tigergirl2013

"May I go speak with Christopher before the wedding, not right now, but in a few minutes after I spend my timE with Princess t- I mean Scarlet." Mavis asked as polietly as she could manage. @Scarlet Fires

Illeana nodded her head and headed that direction carrying the letter down the hall.

Averanda blushed. "thanks shall we go see the bride or do you think she is surrounded by tons of people." she said smiling intertwining her hand with nate.

King Vander nodded, "Yes you may see him." He then turned back to his daughter. "I need to make sure everything is in order. Your handmaids will be back in a little while to bring you down to the wedding." He then turned and left the room.

Scarlet nodded to her father before he left then turned back to face Dain and Mavis, "I feel so nervous. I think it's making me a bit sick..." She admitted honestly. It was normal for a bride to feel nervous but this was completely different. She was marrying someone she didn't want to marry. @Tigergirl2013

Luna was still messing with Christopher in her room by using her illusions, since she was enjoying herself a bit too much, and Luna was already wearing her dress.

'I honestly can't help it, since I just want to forget about this horrible wedding today.' thought Luna, who was wearing a black rose dress, black rose earrings, and a black rose hair piece.

Luna later left to her room, since she wanted to go to her brother's room. Because Luna wanted to kick Princess Scarlet out of his room if she was in there, since she isn't sure if the love potion is still in affect.

After finding Kylilas's room, Luna entered his room to see that her father was also there.

"Hi Kylilas and Father. Are you excited to bring the chaos to your wedding because I am." said Luna, who was excited about this.

@HandsomeJack

tumblr_n1dek3Eyja1t4urfuo1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"I would be puking by now if I had to marry who you are marrying." Mavis snorted, taking her friends hand. "But don't worry. Remember what I told you." She smiled encouragingly. @Scarlet Fires

Illeana saw the king as she approached him. "King Vander Moon, my name is illeana webster. I wanted to give you this as you might consider me as a possibility to join your people." she said extending the letter to him.

it read. (by the time you read this I will be gone, I hope that you consider Miss Webster to join the like of the light elves, she is unlike any dark elf I have ever seen she is honest and open, I sent her to watch over my daughter and to support your kingdom in times of need, She carries the spirit of what it means to be truly remarkable. I hope that you help her on her path to finding who she belongs with. With Deep Regards King Percil Daros of the pixies.)

Averanda smiled. "who so far knows about us?" she asked headed towards scarlett tapping on her door holding nate's hand with the ring on it as she meant spending the rest of their lives together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dain had to stifle a laugh as he removed his helmet once more.

Scarlet smiled at her friend. "I will."

"I'm not sure anyone does." Nate replied.

Dain once again opened the door to allow Averanda and Nate in.

Nathaniel nodded to the guard, "Dain." He then looked to his sister, "You look stunning Scar." @Tigergirl2013 @Whale

King Vander read the letter and sighed. "I'm sure we can find you a place among my people." He then headed off to check on the wedding arrangements.

After a while Kendel left to make his rounds once more. He would soon be relieved of his job and would join his brother Dain in watching over the Princess during the wedding.

((Does Kendel ever sleep? xD ))

Mavis stared at the incomers. "Who are you two?" She had seen them around before, but had no idea who they were. But before any one could answer she held up her hand. "No, domt answer that, I'll be back for the wedding. I'm going to the dungeons. And no, I don't need someone to lead me there." She said, before slipping out the door and down the the dungeons, searching for Christopher's prision. "Hey Boulder, idiot, Christopher." She called. @Tigergirl2013

Kylilas looked to his sister and grinned, "Of course. But I have to go pay someone a visit." He said and excused himself making his way towards the dungeons.

Tassarion turned to his daughter, "Ah Luna, you look like you are going to a funeral." @Blackrose7

Averanda smiled her face lighting up more. "hey scarlett you look breath taking." she said hugging her then stepping back as she gave nate a look that said you decide when we should tell. She was happy as can be and nothing could change that.

Illeana nodded then sought out averanda standing by the door. She noticed a guard and looked to him. "i'm in charge of Princess Averanda." she said matter of fact as she had identification on herself to show she was watching out for averanda to keep her safe.

The troll grumbled, shifting in his sleep. He hissed,waking. He shook himself, his eyes finally opening"wha...what? What is it? What's going on?"

@Whale

(( IM BACK LORD JESUS OH MIGHTY))

Aiden the as the idiot he was decided that he would call head quarters. He pulled out a head piece and place it on his ear lobe. " Agent Ip reporting in." He didn't take the time to look around him to check for any guards. Thankfully his hair covered the communicator so it would seem like he was talking to him self." Yes yes, The marriage is going as planed. No I have not been uncovered."

((You know what to do @Scarlet Fires SEND IN THE HORMONE BOMB!!))

Mavis ran up to his cell, looking around for Kendel but not seeing him. "Wakey wakey Boulder." She called, frowning because the window with bars on the cell door were too high for her to reach. "That's stupid they should lower it." She pouted. @Mistory1997 @Scarlet Fires

"Well. I didn't want to ruin this special chaotic day, father, and I don't like wearing those bright color dresses either." said Luna, since she is a emo after all.

When Kylilas left his room however, Luna wasn't happy about this, since she would rather for him to stay here with her and her father than with Princess Bitch.

'Oh. Is he going to visit her again, or that troll king that is in the dungeon, because Kylilas is still mine.' thought Luna.

@HandsomeJack

He shook himself once again"yes?what it is pebble?"He shifted against the shackles, looking to the cell window."is something wrong?"

@Whale

"Just came here to tell you.... Scarlets getting "married", huh that's not real marriage, where are the stronge beverages? Anyways. She getting "married", ugh it kills me to say that, to the person I am going to kill." Mavis growled, making growling noises. "And this stupid window mus be two feet above my head! Stupid elves..." @Mistory1997 @Scarlet Fires @HandsomeJack

Mavis heard a familiar voice behind her and whirled around. Seeing it was Kendel she scowled. "Well are you going to help me?" She pointed to the window. She meant for him to open the door, so she could see Christopher. @Scarlet Fires @Mistory1997

Users who are viewing this thread

Back