• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings πŸŒ» 𝔏𝔲π”ͺ'𝔰 m x m search Β° 。* 。 β€’ ˚

lumenflower

🌼 lum 🌼
45e1c53194fc5f424f17e0f926990af8.gif
β•β•βœΏβ•β•β•‘Β°Λ–βœ§βœΏβœ§Λ–Β°β•žβ•β•βœΏβ•β•
Introduction

Hi! My name is lum or alex, and I'm new to this site! I joined because I've got a lot of free time right now due to quarantine, and I would like to work more on my creative pursuits! So here I am, shooting my shot and hoping to meet more people on this site and get some fun 1x1s going! So first let me briefly introduce myself, and go on with partner preferences and then the good part: roleplay plots!

✧☾ I'm 24 and a recent polisci master's grad who graduated in probably the worst time possible :')

✧☾ I'm very chatty! I have a lot of free time and enjoy talking, so expect ooc talk!

✧☾ I'm not fussy at all, and if you have a plot you'd like to try out, that's a-ok with me!

✧☾ As chatty as I am, I am also terribly awkward online, so if you do ignore me, don't expect me to chase you up. I trust that you have a busy life and other tendencies, so I will leave you alone if my messages are not returned!

✧☾ atm, I am only looking for romantic m x m plots!

✧☾ I would like this roleplay to be potentially long term! I'm a big fan of slow burn haha

✧☾ I adore world building, coming up with lore, and all that stuff! I am also a forever-DM for my D&D groups, so that may be where I get these tendencies!

✧☾ I am rather averse to realistic face claims, and would either give a text description or use something I made in Picrew

✧☾ I would love to talk about other things too, especially if they concern our roleplay! Outside of writing, I am also a (beginner) artist and have a love of cinematography, board games (especially D&D), and video games!

✧☾ I have a discord where we can also rp, I'm not fussed!

Partner Preferences

✧☾ Please be active! I'm online pretty much daily since I have a lot of free time in my day! My time zone is UTC+8, so I understand that my time zone probably won't align with yours, but at least one reply a day is appreciated!

✧☾ I prefer my partners to be advanced and literate, who use proper grammar and punctuation and such! I'm not very fussed about word length, I think average 2-3 paragraphs is good with me, unless we've got a dialogue going or something like that!

✧☾ Please respect the areas I would not go into! I'm not comfortable with non/dub-con, infidelity, and some of the more obvious 'fetishes' like pedophilia, etc. Though I have a preference for sunny/happy themes, I'm perfectly fine with dark themes and twists like that, I understand that a roleplay solely being fluff will get boring, and want to change it up! Please also feel free to tell me if there's anything you are uncomfortable with.

✧☾ Doubling up is alright with me, but I would prefer to have a main pairing each time. I'm fine with shifting focus and having the others in the background, and a shifting array of NPCs that come and go, but I would like to focus on one pair at all times!

✧☾ Be interested in oc x oc! I'm not a canon fan, and while I may be up for roleplays set in a canon universe, I'm not personally into canon x canon or canon x oc pairings (also I'm not interested in plots involving high school settings - universities are ok!)

✧☾ And lastly, let's be friendly! I would love to hear your ideas, any preferences you have, and to scheme and plot together for our roleplay!

Plots/Pairings

Now, we can go onto the more interesting stuff! Like I said, I'm not a very fussy person so while these are things I'm interested in, I'm very keen on what you're into too, even if it's not listed here, so please feel free to include any ideas you have if you want! I also currently have no cravings or role preferences, so I will not be bolding/singling out any particular themes or words.

β•”β•β•β•Β°βˆ΄,*β‹…βœ²β•β•γ€–βœ°γ€—β•β•βœ²β‹…*,βˆ΄Β°β•β•β•β•—
Word Bank

coffee shops | floral shops | runaway/captive prince | crime | mafia | rival gangs | soulmate AUs | bodyguard
high fantasy | gifted/powers | superheroes and supervillains | prophecy and adventure | enemies to lovers | demons
mercenaries | spies | angels | opposites attract | witches | hexes | yearning | pining | oblivious idiots

β•šβ•β•β•Β°βˆ΄,*β‹…βœ²β•β•γ€–βœ°γ€—β•β•βœ²β‹…*,βˆ΄Β°β•β•β•β•

Short Prompts

✧☾ prince x spy - prince is the member of a royal family, who hold a small but powerful piece of land. Spy is sent over to gather information on the royals, maybe steal a bit of their technology/wealth while he's at it and gather intel on this secretive family. To prince, spy is just another diplomat who's trying to court favour with them. However, spy gets along much more with prince, as they catch each other wandering the palace grounds, spy because he's gathering some info, Prince because he's rarely been out of the kingdom, and dreams of the outside. As they meet and interact more, feeling grow and Spy becomes conflicted, as he knows that the job is the most important thing at the end of the day.

✧☾ mafia capo x rich heir - capo is the figurehead leader of an up and coming rising gang, and to make their name and get some money, they frequently kidnap heir, who is the son of a prominent and powerful family. They don't do anything to outright harm him, and use him solely for the boost in name they get once it gets out into the news, however these frequent kidnappings aren't doing any of them good, as it becomes an almost regular occurrence, and they begin to learn more about each other's lives.

✧☾ demon x human - a human is dropped into the demon world as a part of a cultural exchange between demons, humans, and angels. they're unhappy with it, and demons won't stop swarming them and attempting to break into their room at night, intrigued with a new playtoy. demon is a high-ranking demon and assigned to the human in order to ensure that the human stays safe, and all he wants to do is to ignore this whole mess and leave it behind him. (yes, i played obey me and yes the role of the demon is definitely open to discussion)

✧☾ prince x prince - prince A has recently been dethroned, either due to a shady relative taking over or their kingdom being annexed. he is stripped of all titles and valuables, and sent off to Kingdom B as a 'gift'. There, he is given to prince B as a play thing, and B can use him however he wishes. B is intrigued by A, and a relationship between them grows, as they learn more of each other.

✧☾ celebrity x non-fan - celebrity is the newest hotshot in town, and non-fan can't care less. non-fan has no interests in the lives of celebs, and abhors decadence and frivolity, as they're nothing but a hardworking nobody. one day, their lives are brought together when non-fan accepts a promising new job, one that makes them hope that they can finally quit their terrible side-job at the coffee shop. however, said job happens to be the personal assistant to celebrity, and non-fan has to keep it an utmost secret

✧☾ witch x prince - witches are shunned and feared throughout the kingdom, known only to be seductresses who tempt people away and drain their life energies in order to fuel their witchcraft. however, this witch is special: he's a male. witch was brought up in a coven and taught to exhibit enchanting charm in order to tempt travelers, and one day, the person he just happens to tempt is prince, who is inspecting the area, following local reports of the coven. not wanting to attract more attention, witch tries his best to shoo away prince, however prince's interest is piqued, and he makes frequent trips back, out of sheer curiosity.

45e1c53194fc5f424f17e0f926990af8.gif

✨ thanks for stopping by! ✨

Last edited:
Hello! I'm really good at stubborn irritable loner guys who are nicer than they wanna be (heh), so I'm up for

Prince x Spy (interest)
Witch (interest) x Prince

My intro for the site has an example of my writing style (although I'm not always that wordy! heh)

Hello! I'm really good at stubborn irritable loner guys who are nicer than they wanna be (heh), so I'm up for

Prince x Spy (interest)
Witch (interest) x Prince

My intro for the site has an example of my writing style (although I'm not always that wordy! heh)

I looove those loner but a sweetheart tropes, big sucker for them! I'll send you over a PM! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back