• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Lucky Land Online Board [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Chatting, questions, and general 'stuff' goes here, yeah.

Character Sheets are up!
From here and until the story starts, I'll be answering any questions and getting things ready, either until the Start Date when I set it, or until everyone finishes their characters.

Roxasarass Roxasarass Tamriel Tamriel SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

For the name, do we need to put a middle name?
You can if you'd like. Since JoJo is a globally-loved medium, and different country's have different ways of naming schemes, that's really up to you.

I was kinda hoping the RP would be about teenagers.
I mean, you can do that if you’d like. There are some buildings where you have to be older to get in but if you’d like to, everyone can choose their age without limit.

Just finished up a general layout of the park and attractions. I might post tht as a Lore-based page soon, but from here until the story starts, it's solely based on people's character submissions.

I’ll get started on my character, things have been um... kind of blah these past couple of weeks and I’ve kinda been a bit less up o things than I usually am.

I’ll get started on my character, things have been um... kind of blah these past couple of weeks and I’ve kinda been a bit less up o things than I usually am.
Oh, it's fine, I don't want to intrude on any IRL things happening. If worse comes to worse with everyone else, I might extend the start date.

By the way, if it's not obvious, if I've liked your CS then it's excepted. I should also mention that each character is looking great! And since we seem to be a group of four, which is perfect for this kind of story, then we should be dandy after Xcelgamer Xcelgamer makes their post! We might even be able to start early if that's the case.

BrokenWingedCrane BrokenWingedCrane Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Roxasarass Roxasarass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back