• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lucien's OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Question! Are we supposed to include powers and weapons in the CS, like yours?

Just posted my CS. Sorry, but I don't actually know how to BB code yet. Let me know if I need to fix the personality section by the way, I thought her personality could be well derived from that but if not I can easily make it come from a less biased source. lol.
Also my character may be a bit too humble. ;)

Just posted my CS. Sorry, but I don't actually know how to BB code yet. Let me know if I need to fix the personality section by the way, I thought her personality could be well derived from that but if not I can easily make it come from a less biased source. lol.
Also my character may be a bit too humble. ;)
If you would like, as stated on the CS page, I can code your character for you. I wouldnt change anything but the appearance of the Character sheet. but, as it says aswell, BBCodes are appreciated, but not a reqirement. they just make the posts prettier lol.
Anything species wise that is off the table?
Read the rules, everything is there.
CrookedYoungHeretic CrookedYoungHeretic - I just want to check with you, I'm using a drawing of an old character I had. Would this be an acceptable picture, for one?
https://orig00.deviantart.net/7243/f/2018/284/7/e/vesper_by_jayethekat-dcp7ez4.png
For two, would they fit as a... what species? xD They were--I'm saying they because this character used to be non-binary, probably going to be male for this rp tho--originally a spin off of a vampire, but he doesn't fit that here for your lore. Any thoughts?
Well, that is an interesting character. PM me and we will see what we can to to fit them in ^_^

I'll likely pm you to see how and if I could play an Elf.

Feel free to PM me, but the rules are clear on your Character Species. In this universe, the Elves are extinct, their descendants are the Faeries. You could absolutely be a Fae-Type, there are five different types of Faeries for you to chose from, each one very different. They are descended from the oldest race of Elves, Druid Elves.

What is your thought on pictures, anime, real life. I am working on a old character sheet and it has real life pictures.

lunymoony lunymoony - Just a friendly heads up, but the text on your character sheet is really hard to read in dark mode due to the default color of text changing in dark theme super light color. It blends in with the background. If you could add a color to your text, maybe make it black permanately through code, that would be lovely bean. ^-^

lunymoony lunymoony - Just a friendly heads up, but the text on your character sheet is really hard to read in dark mode due to the default color of text changing in dark theme super light color. It blends in with the background. If you could add a color to your text, maybe make it black permanately through code, that would be lovely bean. ^-^
oh! im so sorry let me fix that omg-

If you would like, as stated on the CS page, I can code your character for you. I wouldnt change anything but the appearance of the Character sheet. but, as it says aswell, BBCodes are appreciated, but not a reqirement. they just make the posts prettier lol.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not sure I want to bog you down. lol. Changed the font to more legible writing by the way.

Just gonna spurt what I think Vesper would think of each of the characters just for kicks. Not in any way to be in effect in the roleplay. And to try to bring a little life here. Please remember this is in good fun and I’m not trying to be negative! Here we go:

Emmeline - CherryTart CherryTart - “I really don’t like that Emmeline girl. She’s the type of person I hate to be exact. ‘Perfectly perfect in every way’... yeeah... I could go one but I’ll stop here to keep it nice.”

Danny - Kaitisme Kaitisme - “Danny looks like a rough and tumble type of person, but also someone I feel like could have a dislike of authority too. Or not. I haven’t really figured that out yet.”

Briar - CrookedYoungHeretic CrookedYoungHeretic - “I actually think I could get along with that Briar guy. At the very least, he doesn’t seem to look down on others and... wait he’s half breed too, right? I think so.”

Lyari - lunymoony lunymoony - “hooo now this girl... I think she might be my favorite so far. I like her mischief style spirit. It’s so... free.”

Averynn - jakthemenace jakthemenace - “now Averynn, she’s a close second in my list of favorites, maybe even tied for first. I feel like we have very similar views and could get along great!”

Cyris - hostage hostage - “I’m not sure what to think about that one. He’s kind of a wild card in my mind. He reminds me of those vampire boys my mother tried to force me to interact with. Brings back bad memories. But on the other hand, he still seems kind hearted. I just don’t know.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back