• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lucid -- OOC

ahh, sorry for the delay. Kinda got caught up in a little travel. hope that was an alright response. If you need me to change anything then just tell me.
(and if it needs to be said. I know it wasn't stated if the brother was older or not. It was just the feel Atlan wanted to go for. Nothing to fool the kid)

Tedronai Tedronai good start but your personality section is too short, you've only got about 2-4 sentences per paragraph, I need an average of about six. There is also something missing from your profile, please read the rules again carefully and edit.

Tedronai Tedronai good start but your personality section is too short, you've only got about 2-4 sentences per paragraph, I need an average of about six. There is also something missing from your profile, please read the rules again carefully and edit.

I added to the profile, hopefully this meets the standard you're looking for. If you need more let me know, I can make stuff up till I'm blue in the face, but I've been working on trying to keep things concise and perhaps went a little too far in my pruning.

I'm happy to do the test dream you mention in the rules if you're still undecided...

I actually have hand drawn pictures of several of Al's instruments. Unfortunately I have not scanned them into my imgur account and won't be able to till Thursday Dx.
But the Cle-tar is pretty sick looking, in my opinion. XD

And on that note, animal forms are Sam's strongest point before her psychology knowledge. Thus, the puppy form was her primary method of helping the kid out.

Sorry, that is what I could manage, if it is lacking interactions too much I will try to correct it. And in any other case if you are dissatisfied.

I did say the kid was 14 right? Like, I actually wrote it? Not just thought it? I do that sometimes...I just got the feeling people thought he was younger.

Not gonna lie, I had forgotten that in my hubris. Fixed it so that I am not calling him a little boy constantly now.
Teenagers. Drilled it in.

MINI CS 3.0!!
what you guys think?

IpbJFWZ.png

Al

♩♫♪

• Armor: Leather Attire
  • Weapon: Guitar
  • Mood: Inquisitive

Last edited:
My apologies for being so slow to post, I've been babysitting from 2 to 11 every night for the past week and I don't usually feel like roleplaying at noon or midnight, and my baby brother is too clingy to let me conjure a post while I'm watching him. But I think I should be getting a post together momentarily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back