• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lucid -- OOC

Nah I wanted to try and be rid of some fiends but the little dreamer prefers normal people as you said so the transformation would be unfortunate I think.

Don't worry about there being a 'right' way to approach this, there isn't. The great thing about dreams is they don't need to make sense. You can suggest literally anything.
I know that, but my mind is drawing a blank at the moment. I'd just like to see if someone else will post first and then maybe play off their ideas. If I posted for Sam now, I just think I'd keep hitting walls with my own ideas. >.< Plus, I'm in class most of today and am distracted enough with looking up off-campus housing options for back home.

Aaand done. Some of the housing options are much more expensive for one university compared to others, but I was able to find, at least, two pet-friendly options per university I'm applying to transfer to. Of course, most are assuming costs for having dogs or cats and not guinea pigs, but I'm sure I'd have an easier time bringing in guinea pigs compared to the other two options. Hell, I might still get a cat with the guinea pigs just because.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Based on what they've learned of the summer camp cabin and memories, could Sam summon a play sword that looks like the boy's sword? Or are the brooms the literal appearance?

Beyond this idea, all I can think of having Sam do is change into a puppy and get all excited for the kid's sake.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Based on what they've learned of the summer camp cabin and memories, could Sam summon a play sword that looks like the boy's sword? Or are the brooms the literal appearance?

Beyond this idea, all I can think of having Sam do is change into a puppy and get all excited for the kid's sake.
She could also think of a way to get rid of the rats, or ask the boy a few more questions to figure out what he needs to do in the dream. What he's really afraid of and how to overcome it. The brooms always looked like brooms, but they were pretend swords.

She could also think of a way to get rid of the rats, or ask the boy a few more questions to figure out what he needs to do in the dream. What he's really afraid of and how to overcome it. The brooms always looked like brooms, but they were pretend swords.
True, actually, I can play off of the talking idea, thanks! I've had such a busy week, my brain hasn't really tapped into the creative side too much. :(

But yeah, Sam loves the psychology stuff, so talking it out with the kid would be more of her style.

I think that actually turned out way better than I first imagined it. ^^

Edited the post to add in a comment about the flaming broom. Someone really should put that thing out. XD

Love the post Lion! We got a couple of good angles covered with those two. Can't wait to see the rest!!

SilverFlight SilverFlight as usual, I will keep up with lucid during the weekend best I can. Beginning of next week though, I will be at a conference out of state. I should be able to get some good posting done though, but I wanted to let you know incase I do get swept up. ^^

madame moiselle madame moiselle I noticed its been almost a week since your last post, you are now in danger of being removed from the thread. The bare minimum post rate is once a week but the pace of the thread is actually just over 2 a week. If you can't keep the rate or if you are losing interest in the thread then I need to ask you to step out and let some of the others who were interested apply.

No, accept my apology---I should of told you eariler, but I've been so busy trying to kee up with all the RPs I'm in, that I kept on forgetting. So don't worry. Best of luck!

Did I make it too tough? O.O If you want to ask anything about the scenario please do!
Honestly, I don't think you did. I was having trouble with it because I was crazy busy IRL this week and my brain was exhausted at the end of each day. You gave us plenty of information to work with here. Too much, and we'd lose the challenging aspect, which I think would make it all less fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back